Subject: "Harbinger Deleted... Thanks for all the interactions." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #69155
Show all folders

Teldasill (Guest)Sun 15-Jun-08 01:18 AM

#69155, "Harbinger Deleted... Thanks for all the interactions."

Teldasill was like my fourteeth hero shifter and the best combo I got before her was Ram/Porc/Sand lizard... besides that I always got screwed over, so I felt like I kind of deserved this combo. It was a great ride and I loved every minute of it though. My past five characters were all Outtie, after my first one I was completely hooked. Guess it was about time to try it out after five-six years of battle/scion though.

Anyways.. things in real life are starting to move faster and faster and that's what caused the deletion for the most part. I made Telda for the summer after my last semester and I really committed to con or age dying her, but I'm starting to get a lot more serious with my girlfriend and she deserves more than I'm giving her when I have this game around. Everyone always says to just walk away and stop for a bit or play less when that's happening... but I have no self-control when it comes to CF and I play forever when I sit down, it's just how I am. I also always had her around along with my best friend/roomate and I felt like I could'nt RP like I wanted to with so many distractions always happening around me.

That mixed with the drastic loss of players just started to make things not so much fun, and I felt like I was ruining the game for some people when I'd log on and finally see like 4-5 people I could kill and they'd all be gone in thirty minutes. No one wants to hide in the Underdark forever to play a game. I feel that I played a gnome shifter leader without the blood thirsty air gnome label that gets attached to a lot of them though. I never looted anyone my entire life and never killed anyone more than two times per log in save some retrieval instances, and I always stuck to strictly Outtie enemies save one warned kill on a certain Maran healer.

Anyways, thanks to everyone for everything.. this was one of my favorite characters ever, I'm glad I got to quit CF on a good note. And a bigger thanks to you Baerinika.. you really saved me that time you stepped in with the RP. I'm just going to give goodbye to the standouts but I'll reply to everyone if you have something to say... thanks a lot and have fun in the fields!

-----------------------------------------------------------

----Outlander----

Nizidrayt - You were by far my favorite character my entire life. Your RP and toughness melded so well with who Telda was, I felt like we were always on the same page and I loved how we were both really knowledgeable about certain things. You really taught me a lot exploration wise. Looking back on everything and seeing how it was with you around... I don't think I could of played without you.

Seyriannia - Favorite number two. You sure get a bad wrap from a lot of people, but I saw the Seyriannia behind closed doors and I liked you a lot. You came off as a stern mother that always tried to give a slap on the wrist before stuff went down. Always caring about others, and always ready to ride.. you saved me and helped me a lot.

Macha - You were a fun mysterious Sunwarden. I loved how you would be around and duo'd alone and always speaking with few words during hunting times, I would forget you were on. Then we would catch up and have really great RP sessions together and I came to really enjoy who you were.. hope you get to stick it out to the end.

Vreksoek - You weren't really around all that much. I could tell OOC problems or something were hitting you, but everytime you came on.. the hunt was on. I dug the colors and your fresh original RP, solid in pk, and honorable.

Naboueh - Same as Vrek. I could tell you didn't have a lot of time to play CF. But everytime you were awake, you were busting skulls and you played a perfect fire giant ranger. I hope your time can get free a bit and get a shot at Reaver.. you'd fill it perfectly.

Jhoqu - I said everything on your goodbyes.. missed having you around. I was Kynaian before, and we had some really good talks and RP with him. I failed miserably at filling your big ol' Harbinger shoes.

This was my main posse.. but I tried to help all you younglings out as much as I could. I enjoyed a lot of my RP with many of you and would be more than happy to reply if you have anything to say. I'd rather not bust you out as Outties myself if you still have that element of surprise going.

----Maran----

Not much here, I heard non stop "Outtie holds hands with Fort" so much it made me sick, and I made it a point to never call them. I think I only went inside the Fort for like three kills and they were all solo and uncalled.

Greae(sp?) - You really f'd me up in Udgaard lol. I punched my desk I was so sad. I where'd angel and didn't see anything and I was like this dude is getting owned.. and I was in such a rush I didn't put control trans up. Suffice to say, Archangels are pretty mean haha. I casted insect swarm and it failed and I hit it twice on accident afterwards.. mixed with your swings and angel bashes.. I got owned quick.

Ajirkhan - You were the worst Maran I had ever seen in my entire seven years playing this game. You walked such an insane line bordering neutral bloodthirsty RP I was surprised no IMM hit you for it yet. I'll leave it at that because I don't want to go out flaming people.. but dang man.. it was silly and you know it. I have three logs of such bs from you.

----Empire----

Kostyan - After I got unpredictable I could hang for one fight, but it was over after that. You had everything to beat me and I had no chance. Good luck on ending with a bang.. I just wish your RP would have been less of constantly calling me an idiot so we could talk.

Kornuel - You were so freaking tough. I hated you. You were the only person besides Kostyan and Inger that I knew I had to fight with another to have a chance. We fought one v one that time after you killed Inger in the riverbed, and I watched the whole time. I full abs'd, used resist mental, and got prot v evil luckily and flew to you with you writing and I still fled convulsing. Congrats on a tough War Master, it looks like you really learned how to pk people with this one.

Ijerga - You had such a crappy matchup on me after I got leaderized.. I felt for you. I made sure you always got your things back.. but I could tell you could handle your own.. hope things turn out good for you.

Ahtieli - We didn't really get to fight much, but it seemed about even. I don't think we ever even talked, but good work regardless. We had a few good spats.

----Tribunal----

Fendril - You were a great Provost. You always were sure to return things and you RP'd. You were never scared to fight criminals and always looked out for your other cabalmates. Good work all around man, you were a class act.

Trovaine - Few talks with you, but like Ijerga shamans just can't hang with a full abs tiger and insects. Hope you start playing more.

Takezenallan - Elf stsf sucks my butt. Shifters can't hang with it for anything, but you were way tough and always RP'd with me afterwards, I enjoyed having you around and knowing you were never scared to retrieve. Sucks you kind of disappeared lately, but I hope you can have a bounce back.

Bhaer - My gosh you were like a german war tank. Tough as nails man. Sorry about that time in ST with Seyriannia.

Many other Tribs were standout grade A players. Baltorm, Kiamen, Zantosis, and Aerlach to name a few. You guys were great.

----Scion----

Igbah - You were really cool man. You play the most perfect evil character that still isn't a jerk in that OOC vibe you get a lot from other evils just because they are asses irl and that's all they can do. Great job with your run so far... you really bring the pain.

Waris - I had never heard anyone in a leader position whine and make things so one sided ever. You would cry and cry about me fighting you in a two v one fight then minutes later I see you and Igbah raiding Trib to kill Takezenallan among many other things. The things you said and your RP was rancid, I couldn't handle not having you on ignore.. it was a good move though for both of us.

I enjoyed Sletren, Khurga, and Luvren a lot as well. You guys always were up for RP and a good fight, I liked how stuff went with Scion for the most part.

----Battle----

Inger - You were the toughest out of everyone I ever fought. You really f'd me up hard. I gave up on targetting you. Good character bro.

Jhengar - You were super cool man. We had some really good first fights. Sorry I stopped coming after you though. I always get so upset at stun;field dressing.. it's pointless to deal with for me. But completely viable tactics, the defender swizzle =P Hope you keep rocking out.

Vrinlo - I probably killed you too much. But if you would of RP'd at least once. I could have gotten some respect going.

Zalshuru - You were a grade A rager. Thanks for the good fights and RP.. My role was built on complete despising of ragers, but I felt like I kept that going and still showed you OOC respect.

Verzbit - My favorite enemy ever the beginning of my life. You were awesome.

Ruhktanshi - Hope you get commander. You were super solid even though we didn't get to fight much. That one v one fight made me sick at the giant with you... my morale was panicked afterwards and I only had like -3 str after your maledicts and i was at like 18 dam roll... I stopped caring so much to come after you after that =P

Hrinder - You were a real whine bag man. First fight ever you are full health and I solo fight you.. and you are writhing around the Large Crossroads after I chase you from the Mount and you get saved by an out of range elf bard healing you and then stay to fight. Then I kill you resting with 60% health later and you flip out and tell me I'm not honorable after I leave you everything? Come on.

Then I own you a second time solo and you flip out again and tell me I joined the wrong faction and I should'nt be an outlander if I hunt ragers? Read my role when my PBF comes out and try to settle down on that kind of stuff. It's distasteful.

----Random/Imms----

Zuktharg - Pitiful. My gosh.

Lyristeon - You have always been my favorite IMM. Thanks for picking me to lead out of the bunch. Those echos that night were stellar too, it was awesome to watch you talk for such a long time on cb. I learned a lot of principals to your religion just by some of the things. I wish I would of rethought my sphere and followed you, I felt so alone.
Hope I did alright.. this was my first Harbinger. I felt like I kind of let some people down. But hopefully someone good can pick up the reins.

Baerinika - You saved my character. Thanks so much. I had a good ride because of you.

Anyways.. Teldasill out. I'm sure I missed people.. and I'll reply to whatever if you want to say something. You guys have fun in the fields!

-Teldasill Nacklenock the Primeval Ambush, Harbinger of Thar-Eris

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Good job bro.., Jhoqu (Guest), 18-Jun-08 08:11 AM, #59
Reply Hrm..., Ashtalar (Guest), 17-Jun-08 03:08 PM, #49
Reply Lol, Teldasill (Guest), 17-Jun-08 04:04 PM, #50
Reply RE: Lol, Isildur, 17-Jun-08 04:29 PM, #51
Reply Gnome murder shifter is a label we've created., CraftedD (Guest), 17-Jun-08 05:14 PM, #52
Reply RE: Gnome murder shifter is a label we've created., Isildur, 17-Jun-08 05:24 PM, #53
     Reply And this is all I did., Ashtalar (Guest), 18-Jun-08 10:48 AM, #62
          Reply But, Dwoggurd, 18-Jun-08 10:54 AM, #63
Reply If he can't put it together from me talking to him camo..., Teldasill (Guest), 17-Jun-08 08:30 PM, #54
     Reply RE: If he can't put it together from me talking to him ..., Ashtalar (Guest), 18-Jun-08 02:24 PM, #64
Reply RE: Lol, Ashtalar (Guest), 18-Jun-08 10:44 AM, #61
Reply RE: Hrm..., Lyristeon, 17-Jun-08 09:02 PM, #56
     Reply How often were you around Mr. Imp?, Teldasill (Guest), 17-Jun-08 09:25 PM, #57
     Reply RE: How often were you around Mr. Imp?, Lyristeon, 18-Jun-08 08:19 AM, #60
     Reply RE: Hrm..., Ashtalar (Guest), 18-Jun-08 02:27 PM, #65
Reply Pitiful? Whats pitiful is.., Zuktharg (Guest), 17-Jun-08 12:28 AM, #44
Reply Pot, kettle, black? Cool? K., Grishnak (Guest), 17-Jun-08 04:35 AM, #45
Reply You are just pathetic. Nuff said~, Nizi (Guest), 17-Jun-08 07:16 AM, #46
     Reply Mission accomplished. Take potshot. Watch player get ma..., Zuk (Guest), 17-Jun-08 08:55 PM, #55
          Reply RE: Mission accomplished. Take potshot. Watch player ge..., Isildur, 18-Jun-08 12:30 AM, #58
Reply RE: Harbinger Deleted... Thanks for all the interaction..., Vreksoek (Guest), 16-Jun-08 02:03 PM, #40
Reply I wanted to RP with you so much more, Teldasill (Guest), 16-Jun-08 02:43 PM, #41
Reply blah., TheDude, 16-Jun-08 02:01 PM, #39
Reply RE: Harbinger Deleted... Thanks for all the interaction..., Isildur, 16-Jun-08 09:34 AM, #30
Reply I counted them all up and it's less., Teldasill (Guest), 16-Jun-08 09:48 AM, #33
Reply RE: Harbinger Deleted... Thanks for all the interaction..., Kraenesk (Guest), 16-Jun-08 01:34 PM, #37
     Reply RE: Harbinger Deleted... Thanks for all the interaction..., Kraenesk (Guest), 16-Jun-08 01:35 PM, #38
     Reply RE: Harbinger Deleted... Thanks for all the interaction..., Isildur, 16-Jun-08 05:52 PM, #42
     Reply RE: Harbinger Deleted... Thanks for all the interaction..., Kraenesk (Guest), 17-Jun-08 12:28 PM, #47
     Reply Huh?, Lightmaged (Guest), 16-Jun-08 05:54 PM, #43
          Reply RE: Huh?, Kraenesk (Guest), 17-Jun-08 12:30 PM, #48
Reply RE: Harbinger Deleted... Thanks for all the interaction..., shamanman, 16-Jun-08 01:11 AM, #27
Reply Great job, Walrus (Guest), 16-Jun-08 12:05 AM, #24
Reply RE: Great job, Isildur, 16-Jun-08 09:35 AM, #31
Reply You scared me more than any other..., Fendril (Guest), 15-Jun-08 10:38 PM, #17
Reply Yeah I felt so freaking bad after High Lord's., Teldasill (Guest), 15-Jun-08 11:08 PM, #22
Reply RE: Harbinger Deleted... Thanks for all the interaction..., Greae (Guest), 15-Jun-08 10:32 PM, #16
Reply RE: Harbinger Deleted... Thanks for all the interaction..., Shumwrahm (Guest), 15-Jun-08 09:41 PM, #15
Reply You were the bomb man., Teldasill (Guest), 15-Jun-08 11:00 PM, #21
Reply Good Job, Diskasii (Guest), 15-Jun-08 09:26 PM, #14
Reply RE: Harbinger Deleted... Thanks for all the interaction..., teliel (Guest), 15-Jun-08 09:21 PM, #13
Reply Its funny, Waris (Guest), 15-Jun-08 06:53 PM, #12
Reply Well... trying to keep it completely civil., Teldasill (Guest), 15-Jun-08 10:56 PM, #20
     Reply Again, perspective is everything n/t, Waris (Guest), 15-Jun-08 11:19 PM, #23
          Reply RE: Again, perspective is everything n/t, Lyristeon, 16-Jun-08 12:22 AM, #25
          Reply Now we are baiting me on other peoples deletion threads..., Waris (Guest), 16-Jun-08 12:51 AM, #26
               Reply RE: Now we are baiting me on other peoples deletion thr..., Lyristeon, 16-Jun-08 08:04 AM, #29
               Reply RE: Now we are baiting me on other peoples deletion thr..., Isildur, 16-Jun-08 09:36 AM, #32
               Reply Increasingly off-topic, but..., Daevryn, 16-Jun-08 10:36 AM, #35
               Reply Your enemy/friendly foe hand, Teldasill (Guest), 16-Jun-08 10:35 AM, #34
                    Reply Few quick replies, Waris (Guest), 16-Jun-08 11:00 AM, #36
          Reply No offense, but I will second Lyr's/ Teldie's perspecti..., Nizi (Guest), 16-Jun-08 07:41 AM, #28
Reply RE: Harbinger Deleted... Thanks for all the interaction..., Mizfara (Guest), 15-Jun-08 05:06 PM, #11
Reply Yeah... I tried to keep it civil., Teldasill (Guest), 15-Jun-08 10:50 PM, #19
Reply RE: Harbinger Deleted... Thanks for all the interaction..., Cyruil (Guest), 15-Jun-08 04:43 PM, #10
Reply Yeah, I always wanted to hang with you..., Teldasill (Guest), 15-Jun-08 10:47 PM, #18
Reply RE: Harbinger Deleted... Thanks for all the interaction..., Jayu (Guest), 15-Jun-08 11:06 AM, #8
Reply Haha, I was hoping you'd post., Teldasill (Guest), 15-Jun-08 01:37 PM, #9
Reply My tiger counterpart is gone!, Kharnial (Guest), 15-Jun-08 05:32 AM, #5
Reply I liked you a lot too, thanks., Teldasill (Guest), 15-Jun-08 09:25 AM, #6
     Reply To be fair..., Kharnial (Guest), 18-Jun-08 02:47 PM, #66
Reply Very well done, Nizi (Guest), 15-Jun-08 03:44 AM, #3
Reply Thanks for the kind words, Teldasill (Guest), 15-Jun-08 09:35 AM, #7
Reply Hrmph, Jiahe (Guest), 15-Jun-08 02:38 AM, #1
     Reply Well there wasn't much to say., Teldasill (Guest), 15-Jun-08 02:47 AM, #2
          Reply WHOA! STOPS!, Jiahe (Guest), 15-Jun-08 03:45 AM, #4

Jhoqu (Guest)Wed 18-Jun-08 08:11 AM

#69231, "Good job bro.."
In response to Reply #0

I said most of what I wanted to on my own deletion thread but just wanted to add something here. I have interacted with you with two chars since my deletion in a minor way and you were as solid as you were with Jhoqu. I was really hoping that talk we had by the river would keep you in game and get you to seek the Harbinger spot. Good job with the char and I'll see you in game again I am sure.

Ashtalar (Guest)Tue 17-Jun-08 03:08 PM

#69220, "Hrm..."
In response to Reply #0

I thought you were just another randome asshole air/off bitch for all but the last time we interacted. No matter what when I was logged in and in open area I'd have you flyto/murder me incessantly. Over the couple weeks you attacked me, repeatedly, I never even found out why. It was just flyto, shift tiger, murder without a peep or anything. And EVERYTIME Seyriannia was just around the corner waiting to fiend me/heal you. It was only that last time, strangely right after the role contest, that you actually ever said a word. I wondered if perhaps you were just trying to get immteraction at that point for the role contest. However, it seems I may have just gotten the bad side of your interactions for some reason as many, including imms, enjoyed your character. I haven't been playing much lately, so I never got to see where the new found interaction would have gone. Hopefully you enjoy your next, if you have one. Later.

Teldasill (Guest)Tue 17-Jun-08 04:04 PM

#69221, "Lol"
In response to Reply #49

Conji's are Outtie prey man, I thought everyone knew that. Apparently you didn't. And heck yeah I would flyto/murder you, I saw you and I never killed you and you were an enemy to that character, who in the hell would'nt? And as for Seyriannia waiting around the corner? I fought you six times and she was there for one and it was because we were moving to High Lord's keep and you were there.

You didn't get the bad side of me, I quit talking to you because your RP consisted of always saying "You'll never kill me! Haha!" then you would run and hide in the Kobald warrens. You came off as a retarded little kid or something that never RP'd and so I quit talking to you, it was as simple as that.

-Telda

IsildurTue 17-Jun-08 04:29 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69222, "RE: Lol"
In response to Reply #50

It sounds like maybe he didn't know you were an Outlander at first, which would lead to the other conclusion (i.e. that you're gnome-murder-shifter).

CraftedD (Guest)Tue 17-Jun-08 05:14 PM

#69223, "Gnome murder shifter is a label we've created."
In response to Reply #51

In character though they are not as common to find. When a gnome shifter flies his as up to you and attacks you. You can probably assume he doesnt like you and there might be a valid reason. Considering he is a.) a conjurer. b.) cabal-less and/or was nexun. or c.) something to do with his role.

You should play with the expectation that everyone cares about their role as much as you do. Until they obviously show otherwise. And said gnome wouldnt really be a gnome for long.

IsildurTue 17-Jun-08 05:24 PM
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69224, "RE: Gnome murder shifter is a label we've created."
In response to Reply #52

If I were in Ashtalar's place, my first thought would be that the guy is an Outlander or Nexan, as you mention. I'd ask him. Usually members of those two cabals aren't going to lie about their membership.

If he's not in either cabal then it's certainly possible that he has a special role involving hatred of conjurers, or whatever race Ashtalar happened to be, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that those kind of roles are less common than the standard gnome-murder-shifter.

Ashtalar (Guest)Wed 18-Jun-08 10:48 AM

#69236, "And this is all I did."
In response to Reply #53

I never knew who he was until I was fiended from nowhere by Seyriannia. He never ever said a word to me. I even tried to ask him why he attacked me and he never said a word. The only interaction I ever had was flyto;murder. So no, I didn't know he was anything other than a murder gnome for a long time. Then I just had the perception that he was an ass since he never said a word and targeted me every second of every time I was online. Obviously my perception was not correct, as I said. He was obviously a good player with a good role. I was never trying to attack him, just let him know how it seemed to me.

DwoggurdWed 18-Jun-08 10:54 AM
Member since 20th Jan 2004
668 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69237, "But"
In response to Reply #62

Being a good player and having role justification doesn't change the fact that he was a flyto/murder gnome.

Teldasill (Guest)Tue 17-Jun-08 08:30 PM

#69225, "If he can't put it together from me talking to him camo..."
In response to Reply #51

Which I did in our very first conversation. Then I don't mind what his opinion is of my character because he's just throwing bs into the wind and acting like he knows everything or like he's a CF master or something.

Ashtalar (Guest)Wed 18-Jun-08 02:24 PM

#69238, "RE: If he can't put it together from me talking to him ..."
In response to Reply #54

You never said a single word to me until that very last time when you didn't attack me. I didn't attack you in my post and I even said that obviously my perception was incorrect, nor am I very good at CF/PK/whatever. I'd call myself quite average. I do not understand why you are being so hostile and defamatory towards me. My best guess is perhaps you have me confused with someone else and this is a misunderstanding. In any case I will congratulate you again on a leader character that made a good impression on many and left the rest of us on our toes, which is what always made CF what it is. Thanks for playing and please continue to do so if you can as CF awesome because of the players.

Ashtalar (Guest)Wed 18-Jun-08 10:44 AM

#69235, "RE: Lol"
In response to Reply #50

I was writing a rather long reply, but it is pointless. You did a good job, that is obvious, just know that I never got to see anything other than the murder shifter until the last time I saw you, the only time you interacted with me.

LyristeonTue 17-Jun-08 09:02 PM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69227, "RE: Hrm..."
In response to Reply #49

If I see an Outlander who isn't good* not attacking a conjurer when they can, they can pretty much expect a very rude awakening.

*I would expect a good outlander to at least go after a good conjurer's bound slaves first if given the chance. If the conjurer or outlander are not good aligned, I would expect an attempt on their life.

Teldasill (Guest)Tue 17-Jun-08 09:25 PM

#69228, "How often were you around Mr. Imp?"
In response to Reply #56

That night you rocked the outtie cb out for like thirty minutes and I was loving it but I think it was the only time I saw you aside from a retrieval on Trib and we didn't raid because I was rotted and you let out some echoes... so I was curious how often you watched me?

Anything you saw that was distasteful, or any highlights?

LyristeonWed 18-Jun-08 08:19 AM
1282 posts
#69232, "RE: How often were you around Mr. Imp?"
In response to Reply #57

Unfortunately and fortunately, business is really good right now. The unfortunate part is that my CF time is less. Between playing a mortal and doing the imm thing, I saw a lot of you up until the game went down because of the fire. After that though, my time has been spotty at best and I have been putting in what time I can late at night.

I thought you did a good job as Harbinger. I didn't receive any complaints from any imms nor were there any derogatory histories about you. By nature, Outlanders can be a very bloodthirsty lot and player complaints go with the territory. The ally pool is very limited, almost non-existent for an evil, so, when one starts to rack up kills, they are bound to get some folks who see it as being a jerk. Being a jerk is fine, in fact, some would say I based a religion upon it. Although, I don't endorse being a lame jerk. There is a difference.

Ashtalar (Guest)Wed 18-Jun-08 02:27 PM

#69239, "RE: Hrm..."
In response to Reply #56

Then we are in agreement and he did a good job of keeping me on my toes and he should have.

Zuktharg (Guest)Tue 17-Jun-08 12:28 AM

#69206, "Pitiful? Whats pitiful is.."
In response to Reply #0

The guy who knows that regardless of how much I may prep I can't beat his form because orcs have #### defenses. Yet said person feels the need to attempt to gang me from time to time with his buddies because either A) they can't land a kill themselves or B) In Nizidrayts case they're bitter they got outsmarted and died.

Grishnak (Guest)Tue 17-Jun-08 04:35 AM

#69207, "Pot, kettle, black? Cool? K."
In response to Reply #44

I hardly think you're one to complain about any of these accusations.

Nizi (Guest)Tue 17-Jun-08 07:16 AM

#69208, "You are just pathetic. Nuff said~"
In response to Reply #44

NT

Zuk (Guest)Tue 17-Jun-08 08:55 PM

#69226, "Mission accomplished. Take potshot. Watch player get ma..."
In response to Reply #46

But seriously. Teldasill probally the enemy I respected the most. He would actually come after me alone and not cry when I escpaed. I think I could've won once if not for ranger lvl 15 ranger showing up to give herbs on eastern. Anyways good job Teld, I still challenge you to make an orc and land as many kills/escape as many brutal gangings. AHEM AHEM hamsah gates? Still disappointed swarn doesn't wake up a victim when cast until it hits first tick.

IsildurWed 18-Jun-08 12:30 AM
5969 posts
#69230, "RE: Mission accomplished. Take potshot. Watch player ge..."
In response to Reply #55

I thought they changed that when Dyneli was around? If not...eww.

Vreksoek (Guest)Mon 16-Jun-08 02:03 PM

#69200, "RE: Harbinger Deleted... Thanks for all the interaction..."
In response to Reply #0

Teldasil was real fun to have around. Always unafraid, confident, and a bit quirky. I was so jealous of your ability to travel so fast anywhere in Thera ;P. It really seemed like you were having lots of fun whenever you were on, and I think that shined through with Telda's cool attitude.

You were one of the few in the Tree who I felt I could almost be "buddy-buddy" with, partly due to your free-spirited RP, and partly because Vrek felt a sort of hunters kinship with you (though I am certain Telda was a much better hunter heh).

Anyways, very cool character and a very nasty combo. Well done, yo!

Teldasill (Guest)Mon 16-Jun-08 02:43 PM

#69201, "I wanted to RP with you so much more"
In response to Reply #40

I caught on to your little ordeal with colors and I thought of some really cool situations to draw some RP with you concerning that. I'm pretty upset I didn't get to spend more time with Vrek though, you were a very unique ranger.

I was so upset when I saw you delete... I knew there were some people looking for you and that you were probably going to be deleting soon because of your playing time and wanting to free up the reaver spot.. and I ended up inducting a little fire giant and you signed on like thirty minutes later and said goodbye and rolled out. I got a bad PBF comment for it but I'm glad he got in there.

Anyways, good work all around man. The times we did get to talk and hunt were always top notch.

TheDudeMon 16-Jun-08 02:01 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2005
285 posts
#69199, "blah."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Mon 16-Jun-08 02:01 PM

ignore. Wrong handle

IsildurMon 16-Jun-08 09:34 AM
5969 posts
#69190, "RE: Harbinger Deleted... Thanks for all the interaction..."
In response to Reply #0

I just have to comment on this. Fourteen hero shifters? That's a lot of heros period, much less all in the same class. I'd have to do some research to figure out how many heros I've had total, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were less than fourteen.

I wonder if you have Lightmage beat?

Teldasill (Guest)Mon 16-Jun-08 09:48 AM

#69193, "I counted them all up and it's less."
In response to Reply #30

Ten shifters that made it past their first final.. nine of them hero. The only one was Cevenis a Maran that got black panther and I threw in the towel.. I just can't play goodies for my life. Aside from that probably around 4-5 that were in the thirties and deleted because I got a new character idea and I got bored with them, so that's why it feels like so many.

Aside from that I've had like fifteen other heros or so over the course of my seven years. I had a big problem with rage deleting, I would always go like 40-3 and get a big set going and lose it all and get mad.. but I've finally got over that the past two years. I'd say I'd rival Lightmage on shifters though, even though he's had more leaders and quest forms.

Kraenesk (Guest)Mon 16-Jun-08 01:34 PM

#69197, "RE: Harbinger Deleted... Thanks for all the interaction..."
In response to Reply #30

I've done 20+ hero shifters if you count four back pre guild split.
I used to keep a list of all my forms, I've had tiger four times, Twice pre split twice after only once with an air form, on Nwayreth, that was golden eagle. Probably my most noteworthy was Jhard, but that was a while ago. Shark used to tear everything up back then including walrus and manta. It seems they have reduced it's redux and added in making it easier to dodge/parry. Nwayreth Is the one I used to fight Anith with though, Used to chase Anith about when they would chase Airael around. Golden Eagle wasnt even funny in the air, I'd take on Anith with Owl + nightwalker and win easy even with anith fully prepped and me not, then anith got Raven and golden eagle still whomped them I just couldnt finish anymore because of the Eye pecking thing. I'm sure most vets have easily had 20+ heroes. I dont think I'll ever make a total list because it would make me sick to realize i've probably spent over an entire year's worth of my life hours wise playing CF. It all started with Septach's wtf pwning my first char over and over at hero range like I was a Jhyrbian char trying to PK. no one remember Amphend I hope. On the subject of Teldasil, Had interactions with you in multiple chars, great job, kicked my ass with a few, Tiger seems to be toned up now from when I had it.

Kraenesk (Guest)Mon 16-Jun-08 01:35 PM

#69198, "RE: Harbinger Deleted... Thanks for all the interaction..."
In response to Reply #37

And I've never had a quest form, I was told by imms that Jhard's normal form combo was too nice to warrant a quest form.

IsildurMon 16-Jun-08 05:52 PM
5969 posts
#69202, "RE: Harbinger Deleted... Thanks for all the interaction..."
In response to Reply #37

I got curious and decided to count mine. Just for kicks. In rough chronological order, my heros and other characters where I had a significant number of hours played or was cabaled:

Isildur, ~44, elf invoker master
Ilmare, 51, half-elf warrior knight
Mayenne, 51, human conjurer dawn, Jan 2001
Niamh, 51, good human air shifter sylvan, Feb 2001
Cyhiraeth, 49, evil human assassin, May 2001
Adannae, 40, good felar ranger sylvan, Aug 2001
Mithuna, 51, elf conjurer warlock, Aug 2001
Kaada, 51, good human air/offense shifter, Nov 2001
Erede, 51, neutral human shifter, Dec 2001
Zithran, 51, good felar warrior maran-wannabe, Nov 2002
Sinde, 51, elf thief dawn, Apr 2002
Surathi, 51, elf transmuter, Dec 2002
Hlothere, 42, drow assassin, Jan 2003
Edeana, 51, good human ranger, Aug 2003
Msthna, 42, felar assassin empire, Sep 2003
Xochiquetzal, 51, neutral arial assassin, Feb 2004
Nhiala, 51, elf shield paladin fortress, Oct 2004
Vanagral, 38, felar assassin scion, Nov 2004
Saqzawaz, 51, evil felar assassin, Sep 2005
Azqaxazr, 41, drow assassin, Apr 2006
Dalithar, 41, good human conjurer, Jun 2006
Waserax, 51, duergar shaman empire, Jul 2007

So if you include my current, that makes 15 heros and a smattering of 40s guys. That's a pretty crappy CF resume. Heh.

Kraenesk (Guest)Tue 17-Jun-08 12:28 PM

#69217, "RE: Harbinger Deleted... Thanks for all the interaction..."
In response to Reply #42

I'll stop jacking Teld's thread because he was a class act, I was more pointing out that it's not hard to get a lot of Hero's on the Resume, But there is a Caveat, If you are mainly a shifter player your hero numbers will be inflated, because shifters have a high deletion rate due to getting stuck with bad form combos fairly often, so there are a lot of re rolls and heroes with no signifigant impact on the game. This is why my numbers are inflated, I've only had a few chars with any real impact.

Lightmaged (Guest)Mon 16-Jun-08 05:54 PM

#69203, "Huh?"
In response to Reply #37

Nwayreth Is the one I used to fight Anith with though, Used to chase Anith about when they would chase Airael around. Golden Eagle wasnt even funny in the air, I'd take on Anith with Owl + nightwalker and win easy even with anith fully prepped and me not, then anith got Raven and golden eagle still whomped them I just couldnt finish anymore because of the Eye pecking thing

-Got your chars mixed up a bit. I played Anith, Golden eagle then Raven. No owl for him. And never got chased around by anyone. Especially if I prepped. And I had nightwalkers in the air, leader ones. Golden eagle in the air rocked any forms I fought, add nightwalkers and it was even more lopsided.

Kraenesk (Guest)Tue 17-Jun-08 12:30 PM

#69218, "RE: Huh?"
In response to Reply #43

Who was the Owl Scion then that I was always fighting and they did get a quest form halfway through. It's been a few years so i'm not perfect memory wise.

shamanmanMon 16-Jun-08 01:11 AM
Member since 05th Jul 2004
244 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#69184, "RE: Harbinger Deleted... Thanks for all the interaction..."
In response to Reply #0

Word. You were the ####. You were tough, but not too tough. The perfect fight where really it could go either way for either of us. (IE: The 'duel' we had. I'm really curious which way it would have swung if seyriannia hadn't stepped in)

Walrus (Guest)Mon 16-Jun-08 12:05 AM

#69181, "Great job"
In response to Reply #0

Major bonus points for not taking full advantage of the uber-sickness that is eagle/tiger+insects and having some respect for the all-powerful fun stick. From the sounds of it, you did a fair share of crazy killing, enough to strike a hell of a lot of fear into folks and keep people looking to the skies. But I can't stress enough the class it shows (in my humble opinion) to not only not loot (mixed feelings on this, but when you have such a sick combo you can ruin a lot of days), but not -just- kill anything and everything that moves.

Being in form so much doesn't allow for too much interaction, so I can't speak much to that. Almost caught me a couple times while I was out of form and doing some real world stuff, and I always loved seeing you unwanted, knowing that the guild was going to have a visitor soon.

As for the time in ST. Whoa, was that ever a day... Maybe I'll have more to say when I'm gone. Suffice it to say that I was a very, very grumpy Bhaer.

Bhaer

IsildurMon 16-Jun-08 09:35 AM
5969 posts
#69191, "RE: Great job"
In response to Reply #24

I thought about rolling a Tribunal just so I could say to you, in game, "You are the Walrus". That is all.

Fendril (Guest)Sun 15-Jun-08 10:38 PM

#69174, "You scared me more than any other..."
In response to Reply #0

I think it was your combo of flyto, insects, tiger. Niz hits me harder, but I never had any warning with you. I was always looking to see what form you were in. If I found you as an eagle, I was constantly looking to the skies. I think the time in the warrior's guild entrance surprised me more than you. That was one of my highlights, low light though was you and Sey getting me in the High Lords keep. Not your fault though, not much you could have done about the Orc. I do agree Corpse guard in form should be looked at. Much respect and very well done. Good luck with the Girl!

Teldasill (Guest)Sun 15-Jun-08 11:08 PM

#69179, "Yeah I felt so freaking bad after High Lord's."
In response to Reply #17

I saw you sleeping when I landed and ran to you and I figured you would'nt have stone skin up. Then Zuktharg butchered your corpse and looted everything like he did to nearly everyone.

Manacles is the main thing that made you so freaking deathful in town.. I did not expect you to eat my lunch like you did outside the warrior guild that one night. Being sequestered while entwined and your insanely tough lietenant's made me never want to come back to fight you hehe. But like I said, you were an insanely great character.. especially with the rut Trib is in, it's always good to see the heros that stick through anything and you sure did that. Much respect as well, take care bro.

-Telda

Greae (Guest)Sun 15-Jun-08 10:32 PM

#69173, "RE: Harbinger Deleted... Thanks for all the interaction..."
In response to Reply #0

>Greae(sp?) - You really f'd me up in Udgaard lol. I punched my
>desk I was so sad. I where'd angel and didn't see anything and
>I was like this dude is getting owned.. and I was in such a
>rush I didn't put control trans up. Suffice to say, Archangels
>are pretty mean haha. I casted insect swarm and it failed and
>I hit it twice on accident afterwards.. mixed with your swings
>and angel bashes.. I got owned quick.

Hah, I figured you were going to be pissed after that. I was lucky as hell when you first saw me before that, I teleported and ended up in the weald without servitors, but I didn't see anyone on PK, so I just said WTH and conjured right there, and then saw you on where just as I finished binding an aggressive elemental...a few moments earlier and I would have been easy pickins. I didn't want a confrontation with you as a neutral anyway, so I just got out of dodge then.

Then in Udgaard I figured it was time to face the music or be hunted forever, so I figured I would see how it went and got lucky, first with you missing insects, and also with swing keeping you out of form a little longer. I was wanting to try to talk to you some afterwards, but you weren't visible until you nailed me on eastern later when I got a dang Luminous and had no elemental, and then had the run of my life trying to get away from an eagle/tiger with insects on me...I thought I was toast, but managed to get away with the archon healing me between beat downs....the dang thing never did sanctuary me.

Thanks for the shout out, and hope to see you again soon.

Shumwrahm (Guest)Sun 15-Jun-08 09:41 PM

#69172, "RE: Harbinger Deleted... Thanks for all the interaction..."
In response to Reply #0

Teld was one of my favorite characters. I wish I had more time to play so that we could've run around together, but c'est la vie. Teld was a great Harbinger to me for the sheer fact that you would charge into Galadon and wreak havoc lickity split, even against odds. Very revolutionary/rabble rouser behavior in my mind. I hate that you're giving the game up, but I understand your reasons, and I understand that playing 5-10 hours a week (or less *groan*) isn't for everyone. Luck to you in whatever you do. Pop back in when/if you feel like you can keep it deprioritized.

Teldasill (Guest)Sun 15-Jun-08 11:00 PM

#69178, "You were the bomb man."
In response to Reply #15

You were one of my favorite younger Outties. I loved how much you were dependant on yourself and you were always humble even if you asked me where a certain weapon was. So I always wanted to be ready to help you out. I made it a point to help you first if you needed it.. we got some good ranking in for you sometimes. You never ganged people from what I saw, and were still deathful.. and I'm a sucker for svirf warriors. They make such good outties.

Keep going to hero.. you had so much potential and I hope you get rewarded for it in the end. Take care buddy.

-Telda

Diskasii (Guest)Sun 15-Jun-08 09:26 PM

#69171, "Good Job"
In response to Reply #0

I liked your RP and all. Good job.

teliel (Guest)Sun 15-Jun-08 09:21 PM

#69170, "RE: Harbinger Deleted... Thanks for all the interaction..."
In response to Reply #0

I didn't like you much for RP reasons but I thought the character was double-solid. I fought the Scion tiger enough to know you must have completely demoralized most of your enemies, and even more important (to me) was your constant help with little outlanders. I think you got me that stupid ivory bow four or five times, and even strengthened it, which was just a little awesome whipped cream on the sundae of your generosity

As an aside I always got a chuckle when someone would send a tell to "Tel". Good luck with stuff, and although I probably won't, I'll say it anyway: See you in the fields.

Waris (Guest)Sun 15-Jun-08 06:53 PM

#69169, "Its funny"
In response to Reply #0

I pretty much had the exact same opinion of you.

But hey, its purely perspective.

Teldasill (Guest)Sun 15-Jun-08 10:56 PM

#69177, "Well... trying to keep it completely civil."
In response to Reply #12

I never once whined to you so I don't know where your opinions were coming from. Anything I ever said was in defense to you saying I had to gang you.. the ONLY time being when I flew to you while you fought Kayella in Galadon and you talked so much crap to me forever about never being able to fight alone.. and then a couple days later you gang me with an Orc in the graveyard. And I also see you two v oneing people with Igbah outside of raid situations... so I just think you were hypocritical about it.

Then I attack you on Eastern once and you had small disgusting cuts.. and after the fight you start bitching about how you had just fought three people aside from me.. even though I watched you sit in Adelvari for like six hours from the sky and fight one person for a mere second. And then I busted it out on you and you reply with "Yeh, well who's countin?". Just stuff like that.

Anyways.. I know in myself that I treated every person with respect and everyone I killed... and I would say 99% of anyone on this thread would agree. I think you're just being defensive. But whatever, it's not like it matters.

-Telda

Waris (Guest)Sun 15-Jun-08 11:19 PM

#69180, "Again, perspective is everything n/t"
In response to Reply #20

Seriously its all about which way you saw things.

LyristeonMon 16-Jun-08 12:22 AM
1282 posts
#69182, "RE: Again, perspective is everything n/t"
In response to Reply #23

Based upon what I and other immortals have seen, you need a better grasp on perspectives then.

Waris (Guest)Mon 16-Jun-08 12:51 AM

#69183, "Now we are baiting me on other peoples deletion threads..."
In response to Reply #25

Not only do you just chime in, but you don't really have any seeming input.

So I'll shed some light on the subject instead of just leaving this for my deletion thread as I intended. I clearly remember most of his gripes with me, and how it actually went down.

MY point has been thus far quite simple, when your flying around you don't see things as they are going down. You don't see that someones hurt, or even that they just teleported in.

I'm quite aware how he treated other people, which is why I at first tried to extend a somewhat -enemy/friendly foe hand. Instead I got told that I could easily kill him and he'd bide his time, but that he always fought alone.
I asked him if he was a opportunist then. He claimed he wasn't life insued atleast a day or so passed.

While later, I get jumped by Kayella for the first time in a while the fight is actually going decently! Who flies in? This flippin gnome who just finished telling me how ungangie he was.

The rest was just annoying icing on the cake
So yah, I didn't like the guy.

LyristeonMon 16-Jun-08 08:02 AM
1282 posts
#69189, "RE: Now we are baiting me on other peoples deletion thr..."
In response to Reply #26
Edited on Mon 16-Jun-08 08:04 AM

I was waiting for your deletion thread as you are an active player. My facts still stand, but, I will wait for that. The histories of the characters over the lifetimes of each are what I am going by, not just my histories of each.

IsildurMon 16-Jun-08 09:36 AM
5969 posts
#69192, "RE: Now we are baiting me on other peoples deletion thr..."
In response to Reply #26

Sounds like somebody's got a case of the Mondays!

DaevrynMon 16-Jun-08 10:36 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#69195, "Increasingly off-topic, but..."
In response to Reply #32

>Sounds like somebody's got a case of the Mondays!

No. No, man. ####, no, man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that, man.

Teldasill (Guest)Mon 16-Jun-08 10:35 AM

#69194, "Your enemy/friendly foe hand"
In response to Reply #26

Consisted of spamming me with tells about how I wanted to have an orgy with elves and tickle them with my eagles feathers, I saved the log and you sent twelve tells of JUST that. Then other speculation of things I wanted to do with them.

Not exactly a friendly foe hand when to that date I had only fought you for two whole rounds of combat with one elf. Being you had never seen me with Seyriannia and no one in your Chasm had either.

-Telda

Waris (Guest)Mon 16-Jun-08 11:00 AM

#69196, "Few quick replies"
In response to Reply #34

>Consisted of spamming me with tells about how I wanted to have an orgy with elves and tickle them with my eagles feathers, I saved the log and you sent twelve tells of JUST that. Then other speculation of things I wanted to do with them.

Twelve? I remember it being more like four, as well as I was talking of the pair of them, and speculating that perhaps you too should get in on the fun.

>Not exactly a friendly foe hand when to that date I had only fought you for two whole rounds of combat with one elf. Being you had never seen me with Seyriannia and no one in your Chasm had either.

Just an FYI the easiest way to get on a Duergar Ap's #### list is to attack him with someone he already has a very difficult time with 1 vs 1.

Nizi (Guest)Mon 16-Jun-08 07:41 AM

#69188, "No offense, but I will second Lyr's/ Teldie's perspecti..."
In response to Reply #23

N/T

Mizfara (Guest)Sun 15-Jun-08 05:06 PM

#69168, "RE: Harbinger Deleted... Thanks for all the interaction..."
In response to Reply #0

We didn't talk much, but you handled "complaining to the Captain about Maran behavior" way, way better than most complainers did. Sorry I couldn't do more for you in that regard.

Kudos for not being a lame-o with your forms + cabal powers. As I'm sure you realize, it was well within your power to do so.

Teldasill (Guest)Sun 15-Jun-08 10:50 PM

#69176, "Yeah... I tried to keep it civil."
In response to Reply #11

He was just non stop being retarded all over Thera and I was hoping you would just have a basis of someones opinion if anything ever came up that you got to see for yourself. I wasn't trying to get him booted or anything, half of the conversation was just an excuse for me to get to know you a little bit and kick it. It was a good talk and it was fun watching you lurk all around.

Good luck keeping the Fort in line.

-Telda

Cyruil (Guest)Sun 15-Jun-08 04:43 PM

#69167, "RE: Harbinger Deleted... Thanks for all the interaction..."
In response to Reply #0

We only had a few limited interactions but I enjoyed them, you seemed rather solid.

Good luck with the next!

Teldasill (Guest)Sun 15-Jun-08 10:47 PM

#69175, "Yeah, I always wanted to hang with you..."
In response to Reply #10

And RP a bit. But that barrier between Outtie and Pallys is an odd one. I always wanted to hunt pallys after I got insects.. I knew it would be more kills but I stuck to my RP and told myself I'd only do so if I saw you forcing the laws of the code on someone. I'm glad I stayed away though, we had a good exchange of words helping and still kept distance from each other.

Good luck with Marshall, I really liked how you handled yourself as it.

-Telda

Jayu (Guest)Sun 15-Jun-08 11:06 AM

#69165, "RE: Harbinger Deleted... Thanks for all the interaction..."
In response to Reply #0

Sad to see you go.

My first interaction with you left kind of a Bleh feeling (I don't remember why now) but after that you quickly became one of my favorite people to interact with.

Have fun living in the real world; I'll have to find someone else to take fiery eagle rides with now

Jayundar

Teldasill (Guest)Sun 15-Jun-08 01:37 PM

#69166, "Haha, I was hoping you'd post."
In response to Reply #8

You were one of my favorite people to mess around with and RP. You cracked me up constantly with your great subtle evil ambiance. My roomate was sitting with me when I was doing that interview with the person who lost their love and what not.. and you walk in with perfect timing and drop "She's likely dead" and continue on into the Tree. My roomate busted up laughing so hard and so did I.

You had a very different kind of RP that I felt like the Tree needed, and I hope you keep emanating it because it was very refreshing. I remember the first time we RP'd and I was mad plus there were people around so I likely came off as a retard so that's understandable. I was still finding my niche role wise. But I was happy we hit it off later.

Thanks for always calling me the "Mutilated Cyclops" it was a pretty funny and fitting nickname coming from you. But anyways, thanks for everything. Sorry I left before helping you find those coveted little things, I hope you get it and rock out.

-Telda

Kharnial (Guest)Sun 15-Jun-08 05:32 AM

#69162, "My tiger counterpart is gone!"
In response to Reply #0

Great character. That one time when you killed me at the pit, I was guffawed since you pounced me like 6 times in a row. It was a bleh moment for me. The offensive forms you got was the best you could have gotten. Cobra + tiger makes up a world of difference.

Good luck.

Teldasill (Guest)Sun 15-Jun-08 09:25 AM

#69163, "I liked you a lot too, thanks."
In response to Reply #5

I didn't want to bust you out for being in Scion. You seemed to still have people not knowing, but oh well. You were way cool bro.. I knew you were a Scion the entire time I helped rank you OOC but you really pulled the blinders on Teldasill's one eye =P. When I saw you got tiger I was like well crap.

You were super slippery and just seemed to always be lurking like you'd pop out of somewhere any moment. I never got too scared of you though because I knew I always had the advantage with being able to word and you being insected.. and also the extra redux from prot v evil that you could'nt pin on me.

Keep rocking though, Tiger is all you really need... and your other form seems like it blows to everyone but I've had it once and it can be really useful. And by the way, that time I was chameleon'd forever and you tried to retrive the scepter, and I popped out on you but you got away? You got the scepter and worded and Teliel walks in and ambushed me and started fighting me lol... I knew stuff could get crazy in raids with you around.

-Telda

Kharnial (Guest)Wed 18-Jun-08 02:47 PM

#69240, "To be fair..."
In response to Reply #6

I wasn't a Scion at that time. In fact, I wasn't even an applicant at that time. So truthfully, it was fine for us to level

Nizi (Guest)Sun 15-Jun-08 03:44 AM

#69159, "Very well done"
In response to Reply #0

I must say you have good karma, man. And for a good reason.

I won't reveal my identity so far (though I don't think I have much time left , but I've played in Outlanders for a long time, and you are definitely one the best chars I've interacted with for all the time. Both RP and PK were outstanding, and having you around was always doubling the strength of the cabal. With you by my side I knew I could try to achieve anything.

I am VERY glad you haven't deleted that time when you've lost everything to Hamsah gateguards (on a side note - dear Imms, could we get this BS fixed at last? Very please?), and I only stopped convincing you as I felt you need some time alone to calm down.

Thank you for all the knowledge you shared. I hope I did give something back. The least I could do.

There is a lot I would like to say but I never was all that good in saying "Good bye" (goodbyes tend to make me sad and lost

You will be missed. And I wish you all the best with your girl.
When I still was with mine I quit CF for almost 9 months. It didn't work out for me at the end, but I DO hope it will work out for you.

Good luck!

Teldasill (Guest)Sun 15-Jun-08 09:35 AM

#69164, "Thanks for the kind words"
In response to Reply #3

Yeah, I almost deleted Telda two times in my life. You saved me that time, and Baerinika saved me the other.

My pk ratio was around 50-15 then, and I felt like I was RP'ing well and doing a lot of good for Outlanders... but I just couldn't get any Immteraction and it was getting me really down.. and losing that set was a kicker. I would of deleted without you making me feel bad though. I ended up getting a better set than when I started, and I kept it until I put everything in the Tree when I deleted.

Anyways, keep hitting it hard until age death Nizi! I hope I helped you get some things filed away as well as far as preps went. And I hope if I ever roll another Outtie that someone as awesome as you will be there.

-Telda

Jiahe (Guest)Sun 15-Jun-08 02:38 AM

#69157, "Hrmph"
In response to Reply #0

Way to skip out on the nexuns.
Of course, I didnt really interact with you that much.
I wasnt keen on it, either, considering the fact that I didnt
know whether to trust you or what. You seemed to want to pick a fight with me at times.
Have fun!

Teldasill (Guest)Sun 15-Jun-08 02:47 AM

#69158, "Well there wasn't much to say."
In response to Reply #1

The first time I really interacted with you... I swooped in and killed Luvren in the Fort and was happy because he had like 7-8 things I wanted because I was just starting to build my set. Then you and the elf full loot him when I did all the killing and I miss out on everything I wanted.

After that I think we only talked once and it was after Grecken struck the Tree so I hunted him and attacked you for the first and only time. So I don't know what you mean about wanting to pick a fight with you at all times.

Kind of hard to talk about trust when you're a Nexan. And I don't think I ever really even spoke to any of you, so I guess I kind of forgot about you little backstabbers on your Island =P

-Teldasill

Jiahe (Guest)Sun 15-Jun-08 03:45 AM

#69160, "WHOA! STOPS!"
In response to Reply #2

Dont want to make this a big issue because its already over but I only took one item, and I gave it to you when you asked. I'm not sure about the elf, but I dont ever recall full looting. Oh, except for one idiotic guy who I hated.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #69155 Previous topic | Next topic