Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Hrindar the Champion of Battlefields" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #69154
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 14-Jun-08 11:52 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17199 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69154, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Hrindar the Champion of Battlefields"

Sat Jun 14 23:48:49 2008

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Hrindar perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:46
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:86

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Hrindar the Champion of Battlefi..., Hrindar (Guest), 16-Jun-08 02:26 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Hrindar the Champion of Battlefi..., Isildur, 16-Jun-08 07:09 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Hrindar the Champion of Battlefi..., Inger (Guest), 16-Jun-08 10:26 PM, #3
     Reply Well damn., Jhengar (Guest), 17-Jun-08 10:43 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Hrindar the Champion of Battlefi..., Ruhktanshi (Guest), 17-Jun-08 11:07 AM, #5
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Hrindar the Champion of Battlefi..., Hrindar (Guest), 18-Jun-08 11:59 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Hrindar the Champion of Battlefi..., Yean, 22-Jun-08 03:38 AM, #7

Hrindar (Guest)Mon 16-Jun-08 02:26 AM

#69185, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Hrindar the Champion of Battlefi..."
In response to Reply #0

Been playing CF for 10+years. Didn't know if it showed. Didn't have a whole lot of interaction cept with Ruhktanshi, Galthonicus, Inger...thats about it. Saw Jhengar and Zalshuru around a bit, didn't see anyone else much at all.

Didn't have a super long rich life so not too much to say...except for the same things I've said the last few times....this is my 1st serious char. since Grimbledorf (Also Battle). He helped usher in the 3rd age. Before that I've had 2 commanders, and a few random veterans/generals. Not much to gripe about at all. I hated fighting shifters as a sword/axe spec. and berserker. I couldn't out-melee nearly *any* offensive forms.

Other Chars: Grimbledorf, Drahkul, Shamus, Sargon, Konnal, Vezrak. (all battle) And then Ghromm (lol nexus).

I don't expect too many people to reply to this so I won't be reading it very often I might check it once in a while. Going to roll up a different char too. Something a bit more autonomous and...yah well, thats about it. Only big concern is the numbers, like everyone else is talking about. I really want to see 73+ people when I do "Who." Either way seems the Imms are doing a great job. Keep it up!

See ya in the fields.

IsildurMon 16-Jun-08 07:09 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69186, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Hrindar the Champion of Battlefi..."
In response to Reply #1

72? Too few. 73? Juuuuussstt riiighhhht.

Inger (Guest)Mon 16-Jun-08 10:26 PM

#69204, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Hrindar the Champion of Battlefi..."
In response to Reply #1

Why delete? I liked your character. It seemed like you were doing well for youself.

Jhengar (Guest)Tue 17-Jun-08 10:43 AM

#69211, "Well damn."
In response to Reply #1

I really would've helped you hero, that's a shame.

Once, long ago, Shamus inducted one of my first baby ragers...good times.

Anyway, you'll be missed.

Ruhktanshi (Guest)Tue 17-Jun-08 11:07 AM

#69212, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Hrindar the Champion of Battlefi..."
In response to Reply #1

Drakhul, Grimbledorf? Bleh. You ring a bell on more charz than one. I really liked you. I knew right from word go that you were a vet, why did you delete? I feel you would have been great for the village once hero and I was waiting for us to get together and mix it up. You were like Inger but only pure male. Bummer, I hope you are going village again. Good pk/rp and interactions. GLWYN!

Ruhktanshi, The Puritan Voice

Hrindar (Guest)Wed 18-Jun-08 11:59 PM

#69307, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Hrindar the Champion of Battlefi..."
In response to Reply #5

I knew you were also a vet, it showed in more than one area. Definately rolling a battle char again, has been my favorite archetype since my days years ago in high school. I know you will lead the village strongly with your battle songs!

And may the fields run red with the magus's blood.

YeanSun 22-Jun-08 03:38 AM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
275 posts
#69362, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Hrindar the Champion of Battlefi..."
In response to Reply #1

Good to see you're still around in one form or another, old man :p Didn't get to watch you much, but you seemed decent all round. Knew you were looking for me and was looking forward to when you find the Hut, but I guess it'll have to be with another char. Anyway, glad to see you still play, and luck with the next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #69154 Previous topic | Next topic