Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Melcasio the Battle-Scarred" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #69141
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 13-Jun-08 06:31 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17197 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69141, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Melcasio the Battle-Scarred"

Fri Jun 13 00:23:44 2008

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Melcasio perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:37
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:41

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Melcasio the Battle-Scarred, Mizfara (Guest), 13-Jun-08 08:54 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Melcasio the Battle-Scarred, jhyrb (Guest), 13-Jun-08 01:51 PM, #2
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Melcasio the Battle-Scarred, Mizfara (Guest), 13-Jun-08 02:15 PM, #3
          Reply It wasn't mistell, Ghar (Guest), 13-Jun-08 02:28 PM, #4
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Melcasio the Battle-Scarred, Daevryn, 13-Jun-08 02:41 PM, #5
               Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Melcasio the Battle-Scarred, jhyrb (Guest), 14-Jun-08 11:44 PM, #6

Mizfara (Guest)Fri 13-Jun-08 08:54 AM

#69146, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Melcasio the Battle-Scarred"
In response to Reply #0

Here's the sum total of my interactions with this character:

1. Fort kills Kharnial and Nuldar at the Watcher, but Waris and Zuktharg make off with the orb. While I'm standing there guarding their corpses, waiting for them to come back, Melcasio swoops in and loots a bunch of stuff.

2. I'm walking down eastern and happen across a necromancer standing over Melcasio's corpse. Not wanting him to have another zombie, I take steps to ensure he can't animate it, only to find out later that he suicided "in protest" after being killed by this necromancer several times in quick succession.

3. Prior to learning about the nature of this death, I send him an encouraging IC tell to explain how at least his corpse won't provide the necro any additional benefit. He responds with some OOC speculation about the RL nationality of Mizfara's player, then deletes.

Classy!

jhyrb (Guest)Fri 13-Jun-08 01:51 PM

#69148, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Melcasio the Battle-Scarred"
In response to Reply #1

It was obviously a mistell to you about being a russian, remember when you told me who you were on mirc?? Glass houses, throwing stones. GOOD TIMES.

Cheers,
Jhyrb

Mizfara (Guest)Fri 13-Jun-08 02:15 PM

#69149, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Melcasio the Battle-Scarred"
In response to Reply #2

I'm going to go ahead and assume you're high, because you're not usually this delusional. Or else I just don't get the joke. In any case, it wasn't obvious to me in game that it was a mistell. And even it wasn't intended for me, it's still annoyingly OOC.

Ghar (Guest)Fri 13-Jun-08 02:28 PM

#69150, "It wasn't mistell"
In response to Reply #3

Don't kill Jhyrb and he will not go OOC. Simple. He still sucks in Pk, but its hard for him to realize it. Yaw! Blame russians.

DaevrynFri 13-Jun-08 02:41 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69151, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Melcasio the Battle-Scarred"
In response to Reply #2

Man, you used to be so much tougher than that.

jhyrb (Guest)Sat 14-Jun-08 11:44 PM

#69153, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Melcasio the Battle-Scarred"
In response to Reply #5

Man, your opinion used to mean something too.

Cheers,
Jhyrb

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #69141 Previous topic | Next topic