Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Zholgrom the Chieftain of the Grin..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #68790
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 13-May-08 06:20 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17197 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68790, "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Zholgrom the Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls"

Tue May 13 06:18:27 2008

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Zholgrom perished, never to return.

Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:172

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Zholgrom (Guest)Tue 20-May-08 03:05 AM

#68984, "Bye"
In response to Reply #0

I don't have time to play right now. They squelched me for inactivity but I don't really have time for the game right now anyway so i'm letting it go; I was actually meeting two orcs to pass out what I had and bring them to the bank and was hit by some shapeshifter air/pouncer on my way so it showed up as a rage delete; AT LEAST I didn't get hit after going to the bank

Overcome Distortion didn't seem to work much for the record; most bards nailed me on the first try and I think its a waste of edge points if you see it pop up
Compact frame was fun to have
Strong Wrists was among a few others I had; most of which are already known well; nothing stood out like compact frame but the oppurtunistic blah blah may have been why my savage feedings hit so much harder than my last orc...I dunno.

I hope all the coin I passed out helps the orcs to the throne; try to keep the orcs marching.

Only person i'm giving a shout out to is the newbie ranger I rode to get to hero; a win win with someone to rank me while I taught him quite a bit about the game IC; the range continued to beat on him from every angle especially when he was ranking with me and i'm not sure where he went, nor can I remember his name but if you read this; your the man. You ranked me so fast that I didn't even get spinebraeker above 80 by the time I heroed which bit me in the ass bad, my most poorly practiced orc ever. 5th or 6th chief I think. If you want to play an orc you'd be better off with a skrugga to be honest, orcs have enough great stuff to not need to add more options; stick to the auto skills or roll a Mundu for the preperatory factor. I may not play as well as some of you but not many of you that are worth much play orcs so try to apprciate that someone plays them often before you tear into me too bad....I mean ....If you hated me a lot than it means I was playing an orc well ;0 You aren't supposed to like orcs; the imms never even gave a damn until I went inactive.

Question: Why do we have a "cabal inner" that is not an orc, not a part of the clan and not even aggressive to elves?

Zheesus

QBertTue 20-May-08 08:29 AM
Member since 04th Dec 2007
16 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68985, "RE: Bye"
In response to Reply #1

Hey,

I was that ranger. It was my first character and was named Argat. Ranking with an orc was a bit dangerous, and caused a lot of people to dislike me. But like I told them in game, you may have been an orc but you were helping me out, whereas the Ambra type people out there were just killing me and asking questions later.

I learned a lot from you about ranking areas, what to kill for gear, and how to make money selling things, plus it was just fun hanging out with an orc in general. They're a very unique and interesting race/class and I will try one one of these days.

Whatever people say you took a lot of time and often went out of your way to help me out of one stupid fix or another that I'd gotten myself into, and I hope you make more characters.

-Q

DaevrynTue 20-May-08 09:09 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68986, "Small comment"
In response to Reply #1

>Overcome Distortion didn't seem to work much for the record;
>most bards nailed me on the first try and I think its a waste
>of edge points if you see it pop up

You've misunderstood the effect of this edge. It doesn't make you harder to distort; it makes you miss less attacks due to distortion if you are.

Zholgrom (Guest)Tue 20-May-08 01:52 PM

#68987, "You are right then"
In response to Reply #3

Thank you for clearing that one up

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #68790 Previous topic | Next topic