Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Verzbit the Student of the Macal..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #68747
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 12-May-08 06:45 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17196 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68747, "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Verzbit the Student of the Macalla"

Sun May 11 23:31:56 2008

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Verzbit perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:91

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Humbert (Guest)Wed 14-May-08 06:30 AM

#68826, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Verzbit the Student of the M..."
In response to Reply #0

I felt so bad about killing you so many times I checked my logs and found 10 kills vs Verzbit. That's scary... I think everyone else I've killed more than once never got any more than four.

Try playing a non-suicidal type next time, you definitely will have the skills to back it up, having pked so much.

Ruhktanshi (Guest)Wed 14-May-08 02:06 AM

#68822, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Verzbit the Student of the M..."
In response to Reply #0

I liked you a lot. Gung ho and kill kill kill! Sad to see you go.

Ruhk

Teldasill (Guest)Mon 12-May-08 06:45 PM

#68764, "I completely loved this character"
In response to Reply #0

I might have even broken RP of my despising of Battleragers to extend that little mutual "I kill you solo you kill me solo, I leave your gear always You leave mine" but I love when that gets established in CF between rivals.

You were solid and I remember when I was like level ten and you were too and we had that 20 minute talk RP'ing that you were going to be one of the ragers that stuck. It created a lot of respect and then we stayed about the same level all the way up to hero and I was like crap here come legacies and I'm screwed.

Anyways, you died a lot it seems, but not Shamanman type deaths, it didn't even cross my mind it was you, you just had insanely terrible luck. The first time you killed me coming out of the past was a prime example, and that duel where Seyriannia jumped in I had nothing to do with, I was pretty pissed actually. You were still balls to the wall, extrememly tough, great RP all around.. and had honor most of all.. so congrats, hope something cool and new is on the way bro.

-Telda

Verz (Guest)Tue 13-May-08 12:02 AM

#68784, "RE: I completely loved this character"
In response to Reply #1

Dug Telda too. 100% my favorite enemy. You had class, skill, and style. Killing me in Arkham REALLY took me by surprise. And thanks, I'm trying to work on losing those shamanman style deaths.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #68747 Previous topic | Next topic