Subject: "(CON LOSS) [None] Ramora Wavedancer the Shihan" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #68560
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 05-May-08 01:20 AM
Member since 06th Jun 2024
16904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68560, "(CON LOSS) [None] Ramora Wavedancer the Shihan"

Mon May 5 01:18:16 2008

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Ramora perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:346

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply A few good byes, Ramora (Guest), 05-May-08 01:28 AM, #1
     Reply RE: A few good byes, Ramora (Guest), 05-May-08 02:56 AM, #2
     Reply Ramora, Jalenkan (Guest), 05-May-08 05:16 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Ramora, Ramora (Guest), 05-May-08 11:37 AM, #11
          Reply I picked up your PBF. nt, Jalenkan (Guest), 05-May-08 09:03 PM, #21
               Reply Your the man, too bad ramora didn't like men or mud sex..., Ramora (Guest), 05-May-08 09:37 PM, #22
               Reply Tell me this isn't worth 5$, Ramora (Guest), 08-May-08 07:18 PM, #29
     Reply RE: A few good byes, Lyristeon, 05-May-08 09:31 AM, #6
     Reply Thanks, Ramora (Guest), 05-May-08 11:33 AM, #10
          Reply RE: Thanks, Lyristeon, 05-May-08 04:24 PM, #15
               Reply RE: Thanks, Ramora (Guest), 05-May-08 06:30 PM, #19
                    Reply Only that it really wouldn't be., Pro (Guest), 06-May-08 02:07 PM, #24
                         Reply RE: Only that it really wouldn't be., Yeah (Guest), 07-May-08 09:01 AM, #26
                              Reply RE: Only that it really wouldn't be., Kraenesk (Guest), 07-May-08 10:05 AM, #27
     Reply RE: A few good byes, Aubrei (Guest), 05-May-08 10:25 AM, #7
     Reply On Ramora:, Pargtorix, 05-May-08 05:35 PM, #17
     Reply Remember the drum., Gularys (Guest), 05-May-08 05:53 PM, #18
     Reply You should not ever be aloud to post ever again. n/t, Ramora (Guest), 05-May-08 06:31 PM, #20
          Reply You should not be allowed too..., Gularys (Guest), 07-May-08 01:44 PM, #28
     Reply Sorry for that one time..., Deiha (Guest), 06-May-08 01:01 PM, #23
          Reply RE: Sorry for that one time..., Ramora (Guest), 06-May-08 05:36 PM, #25
     Reply RE: A few good byes, N.B. (Guest), 05-May-08 06:26 AM, #4
     Reply RE: A few good byes, Ramora (Guest), 05-May-08 11:43 AM, #13
     Reply RE: A few good byes, Mizfara (Guest), 05-May-08 07:54 AM, #5
     Reply RE: A few good byes, Ramora (Guest), 05-May-08 11:40 AM, #12
          Reply RE: A few good byes, Mizfara (Guest), 05-May-08 04:36 PM, #16
     Reply Great Character, Hadashdakon (Guest), 05-May-08 10:35 AM, #8
     Reply Wish I woulda gotten some of this RP..., Ash (Guest), 05-May-08 11:02 AM, #9
     Reply RE: A few good byes, Inger (Guest), 05-May-08 01:20 PM, #14

Ramora (Guest)Mon 05-May-08 01:28 AM

#68562, "A few good byes"
In response to Reply #0

Where to start. Lyristeon your cool, Nerisa cooler, and anyone I left out, You were probably cool to.

Ramora (Guest)Mon 05-May-08 02:56 AM

#68564, "RE: A few good byes"
In response to Reply #1

I started off thinking I was wanting to be an Imperial assassin, hence the only reason I was orderly and I think that is why I didn't get any love from you for the longest Lyristeon. Then I got stoned and started writing my role and it all changed. The idea of a Sirine that runs around killing men sounded fun. Till I had to level =P that was a pain in the ass trying to lvl with only females and being evil at that. Of all my characters I had the most fun with Ramora, I think it was because I was focused on RP some instead of solely on PK. I'm going to have to try that more often.

Lyristeon - You were awesome, much love. I don't know why I chose you as my god but I wanted to be a devious little wench and even though you were a man I said #### it. Our interactions were awsome, and the Tat was the best. I hope I was fun to watch.

Nerisa - I'll miss you, you were awsome thx for all the stuff you showed me and I know your sad I'm gone

Goarang - Thanks for being a good slave, I enjoyed are interactions.

Igbah - Man I was really hoping I'd get you to eat those fricken grapes =P, You were my one prime target for reasons I won't say while your alive. Of all the people you were the funnest to taunt and try to trick.

I interacted with so many people, if you reply I'll respond.

Jalenkan (Guest)Mon 05-May-08 05:16 AM

#68566, "Ramora"
In response to Reply #2

I am unsure what my record for fighting you was but I would say 9 out of 10 you got away. I think I ate 3 or 4 assassinates to you/Goarang. I really really enjoyed the interactions with your character and included them in my role... You will truly be missed. I thought your fighting was a thing of beauty and when you were prepared you were almost unstoppable or atleast until the end of my life where I think I got the upper hand. I was hoping for some more time to chat and interact with you but I think I will hold off on saying why until I die.

Ramora (Guest)Mon 05-May-08 11:37 AM

#68577, "RE: Ramora"
In response to Reply #3

You probably couldn't tell Jalenkan but I liked your character a lot. I think it is great that you added me to your role, It is good to know I had that sort of impact on other players in the game. I felt sort of bad for assassinating you so many times heh but damn you villagers are like sitting ducks, make it to easy and it's always nice to read "You've become better at assassinate!" =P. I'll cya with the next, later.

Jalenkan (Guest)Mon 05-May-08 09:03 PM

#68616, "I picked up your PBF. nt"
In response to Reply #11

Da da Daaa

Ramora (Guest)Mon 05-May-08 09:37 PM

#68617, "Your the man, too bad ramora didn't like men or mud sex..."
In response to Reply #21

n/t

Ramora (Guest)Thu 08-May-08 07:18 PM

#68660, "Tell me this isn't worth 5$"
In response to Reply #21

Mon Apr 21 19:59:24 2008 by 'An Immortal' at level 48 (319 hrs):
An Immortal added 1000 exp for: Smooth assassination that left a huge gaping maw.

Mon Apr 21 20:06:12 2008 by 'Lyristeon' at level 48 (319 hrs):
All Jerzickus is saying to Ramora after the assassination is, "Give bull leggings." cont'd.

Mon Apr 21 20:07:06 2008 by 'Lyristeon' at level 48 (319 hrs):
After repeated attempts of rp from Ramora she finally responds to the above with: You tell Jerzickus 'You will walk around with no pants, exposing your bare underside till you grow tired of it and are ready for me to show you

Mon Apr 21 20:08:04 2008 by 'Lyristeon' at level 48 (319 hrs):
the ultimate power this world can offer.' cont'd from above.

LyristeonMon 05-May-08 09:31 AM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68569, "RE: A few good byes"
In response to Reply #2

You were definitely fun to watch. I tried to throw in another aspect for you to help you get those levels and give you a chance to do more with your role. But, it ultimately had to be your choice. Think black widow spider. I felt that you had earned a tattoo for the effort and rp that you had exhibited. I changed it to give you a hint about the possibilities.

Very well done and good luck with the next.

Ramora (Guest)Mon 05-May-08 11:33 AM

#68576, "Thanks"
In response to Reply #6

Sorry I couldn't hero, it was near impossible to find two other women around I could lvl with that wanted to for that matter. I should of added more role updates towards the end of my life but I didn't feel like it, I just wanted to play the char. It'll be some time before I make another Lyristeon follower, but I know when I do I will love it immensly, thank you.

LyristeonMon 05-May-08 04:24 PM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68601, "RE: Thanks"
In response to Reply #10

Heh. Okay, I will put it bluntly. The hint that I gave you in game was to use your womanly wiles to use some men. Treat them like a black widow does. Use them until you don't need them anymore, such as for leveling, gear gathering, etc. Then kill them. That would have been fun to watch.

Ramora (Guest)Mon 05-May-08 06:30 PM

#68610, "RE: Thanks"
In response to Reply #15

Yeah, Though I wanted to make this character sort of tough on me. I just didn't want to do it, it would of felt like I was throwing my role aside.

Pro (Guest)Tue 06-May-08 02:07 PM

#68626, "Only that it really wouldn't be."
In response to Reply #19

Eventually you'd get a rep that would make it impossible to get Males to follow you unless they were risk takers... like the Male Black widow.

Maybe this is part of why some people felt like you weren't RP'ing at all. Goes a long way toward explaining it.

Yeah (Guest)Wed 07-May-08 09:01 AM

#68636, "RE: Only that it really wouldn't be."
In response to Reply #24

I personnally think the role command has taken away a lot of the reasons for people to actually stay in character and roleplay with others, it's kind of like an excuse to do whatever you want.

"Oh, but its in my role that I have EVERYONE, I can multikill all I want"

Kraenesk (Guest)Wed 07-May-08 10:05 AM

#68637, "RE: Only that it really wouldn't be."
In response to Reply #26

The role command only limits you like that if you dont allow for a progressive role and pretty much outline your entire life in your role. If you do a progressive role where you start out your charachter and why he's going the direction you are going but dont lay out the next ten years of his life you allow for changes like The Imp(TM) was trying to let Ramora see to make the character more enjoyable and playable and allow for a slower burnout rate. A real life example of this would be the drug dealer who one day realizes what he's done while he's in jail. Once he gets out he begins speaking at high schools explaining to kids why what he did didnt payoff and tries to educate them steering them from the path. People can and do change in real life. If I had a role command in real life right Now I would have finished college 8 years ago, I would be a teacher at a high school somewhere. Instead I have 11 years of military service behind me as I saw that that wasnt really what I wanted to do with my life. I have a wife and a kid and I've seen and experienced things and been places I never would have gotten to had I stuck to my role. What's to stop a Necromancer who is purely evil from one day through the help of an acolyte seeing the Error of his ways turning his knowledge of the undead against the dark arts to combat them in the future. Or an Anti Paladin one day learning through the village that what he does with magic is wrong and fighting against it. While neither charachter would be a power char they are both very viable paths RP wise that really add to the game.

Just my two cents, You just have to allow for your role to be Dynamic and for a charachter to change, Drastic changes like these can allow you to breathe new life into a really interesting charachter and create excellent opportunities for role play if they are well executed.

Aubrei (Guest)Mon 05-May-08 10:25 AM

#68570, "RE: A few good byes"
In response to Reply #2

You killed like 5 of my female characters when I wasn't even around any male characters and then proceeded to loot like crazy, heh.

PargtorixMon 05-May-08 05:35 PM
Member since 12th Mar 2008
29 posts
#68607, "On Ramora:"
In response to Reply #2

I had a lot of difficulty at first, figuring out who and what Ramora was. After our first scuffle, I thought you were an assassin that I had messed with a loooong time before, but couldn't accurately remember the name of. It later became clear to me that I hadn't crossed your path before that fateful moment. It sort of gave me a good feeling from the old game that someone would really just run up to me and toss me a ####, because of their (true) roleplay and not really my own. In this day and age, I have to thank you for that.

In all of our fights, there was one point when you really had me freaked out and I figured I was toast, but I managed to escape out of sheer luck. The only scarier moment for me thus far with Pargtorix was sitting out some of Satebos' maledictions in the Galadon outskirts, because I fought him as spellbane dropped. What's even worse is that half of that time I was waiting for you to step out and assassinate me, because I was stranded for ca. 20 ticks. I lucked out and you didn't. The thing about fighting you was; I never figured I had a chance over 1/5 to actually kill you. I also never caught you with your pants down, so to speak, or that wouldn't have been the case.

I had a good time fighting you and hearing other villagers complain about you and ask each other about you. You were a moving force in the game and I really liked the solid RP. I'm too sad that I didn't get to kill you just once for all of the trauma that I went through fighting and avoiding you, to focus on my real fight. I guess that says a lot.

Good luck with your next,
-PP

Gularys (Guest)Mon 05-May-08 05:53 PM

#68609, "Remember the drum."
In response to Reply #2

And as tekkorahn, remember the loot whore you are. You hit so many of my chars with ganks, out of range ganks, half to full loots.

Good luck on then next

Ramora (Guest)Mon 05-May-08 06:31 PM

#68611, "You should not ever be aloud to post ever again. n/t"
In response to Reply #18

n/t

Gularys (Guest)Wed 07-May-08 01:44 PM

#68639, "You should not be allowed too..."
In response to Reply #20

Gank/full loot again.

Im ####ing training with a warrior and you and the dark knight
took everything, even food... said it was destroyed.

I fight you with tekkorahn in arkham. You got me and took a quite a few things.... then use an ooc healer to aid you fight me.

I see you do stupid dumb cunt ####, you should not be able to play again.

Deiha (Guest)Tue 06-May-08 01:01 PM

#68623, "Sorry for that one time..."
In response to Reply #2

Where I talked with you and promised to help you, then came and killed you with a shifter. Not very nice, I really did try to get those grapes to Igbah. Had Hadasdakon trying to cook them, and even made him confront Iunna about it, but got a no no...

Really felt bad as I did love your RP, and had some fun times with you.

Ramora (Guest)Tue 06-May-08 05:36 PM

#68629, "RE: Sorry for that one time..."
In response to Reply #23

I was personally saddened that you did that knowing that Ramora would now have to be your enemy. I liked you as a friend and think you missed out on a lot of fun rp from doing so, but those are the ropes. The times we did group we had fun, hope to see you around on my next whatever it may be.

N.B. (Guest)Mon 05-May-08 06:26 AM

#68567, "RE: A few good byes"
In response to Reply #1

Your route to your final resting place is a strange path to oblivion. It demonstrates perserverance in the face of adversity, yet it comes from being on the losing side of so much conflict. You faced so much adversity, my dear, but through it all you showed respect to my Mistress and brought many treasures to lay at her feet. I will miss you, Sister Ramora, but I need not consecrate the earth that entombs your shell with prayers to the Veil, for your own blood has consecrated it already. Peace unto you in the hereafter, and I pray that you will have as much fun in your next life.

Ramora (Guest)Mon 05-May-08 11:43 AM

#68579, "RE: A few good byes"
In response to Reply #4

You were my favoritest bestest friend there was, thank you. My whole life I was pretty much alone, except for a few people like you and Leenalee I didn't have many people I could rely on, you two were awesome. Hopefully roles bring us together again sometime, I'd love to venture into the place you showed me, that was my first time going there ever. Till next time, keep on being the coolest priestess ever.

Mizfara (Guest)Mon 05-May-08 07:54 AM

#68568, "RE: A few good byes"
In response to Reply #1

At least you went out on a high note (sort of) with respect to Mizfara. Am I correct in assuming you were in trance for the first part of that fight on Sirine Island?

I thought it was nifty role-play early on when you flat out refused to fight me because I'm female, and would just immediately flee. At first I suspected you were just using your role as an excuse, but then I saw you attack people who are way more dangerous than I am. So, apparently it was a real role-based restriction that you were playing out. Kudos for that.

Ramora (Guest)Mon 05-May-08 11:40 AM

#68578, "RE: A few good byes"
In response to Reply #5

Yeah, I was tranced, shielded, stone skined, protection for that first fight. Using the last of my preps that Is why you had your way with me when you came back, i had nothing up but just stuck around to see if you'd make some sort of mistake I could capitalize on but those ####ing prayer beads just eat through people. And yes, the reason I wouldn't fight you for the longest is because for more of my life I wasn't harming any females, then my character sort of turned, to needing to set the bad females straight. I knew you'd be a good fight, and honestly I'd challenge anyone. So don't think I was ever affraid of you =P.

Mizfara (Guest)Mon 05-May-08 04:36 PM

#68603, "RE: A few good byes"
In response to Reply #12

That makes me feel better. I had put up zeal earlier, when I attacked you near Arendyl, and my juiced zeal lasts for like 22 hours. Sadly, zeal prevents one from entering martial trance. So I just had mantle and the +dam stuff.

Hadashdakon (Guest)Mon 05-May-08 10:35 AM

#68572, "Great Character"
In response to Reply #1

The persona that you pulled off was perfect, and as everyone else has stated I never saw you shift from the Character, to the person behind the character. Great Job! I still wonder if even if I was female you'd have planted a dagger in my back for something...

Ash (Guest)Mon 05-May-08 11:02 AM

#68575, "Wish I woulda gotten some of this RP..."
In response to Reply #1

All I got was an assassination attempt, an assassination w/mega full loot/sac of gear. And.. that was it. I am sure for whatever reason we just never got the chance to chat about why you were attacking me, but as it goes the only reason I know is from Praeto and someone else telling me you hate men. Good luck with your next.

Inger (Guest)Mon 05-May-08 01:20 PM

#68589, "RE: A few good byes"
In response to Reply #1

I had fun that day you saved my ass from the sirine cell. Your roleplay came off as very erratic and chaotic, which was what I think you were trying to achieve with her. An emotional female? Anyways, it was a fun memory from this character. Great concept you had.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #68560 Previous topic | Next topic