Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Parspis the Learned of Owaza" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #68164
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 24-Apr-08 04:04 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17196 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68164, "(RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Parspis the Learned of Owaza"

Thu Apr 24 16:02:54 2008

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Parspis perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:assassin
Level:43
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:98

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Parspis the Learned of Owaza, Voronil (Guest), 24-Apr-08 06:52 PM, #2
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Parspis the Learned of Owaza, Leshene (Guest), 25-Apr-08 03:32 PM, #5
Reply I gotta know...., That Shifter (Guest), 24-Apr-08 04:50 PM, #1
     Reply RE: I gotta know...., Shifter (Guest), 25-Apr-08 10:38 AM, #3
          Reply RE: I gotta know...., Voronil (Guest), 25-Apr-08 11:16 AM, #4
               Reply I must've inducted you..., Grecken (Guest), 27-Apr-08 06:11 PM, #6
                    Reply You must change your role then, Firata (Guest), 27-Apr-08 08:06 PM, #7

Voronil (Guest)Thu 24-Apr-08 06:52 PM

#68172, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Parspis the Learned of Owaza"
In response to Reply #0

Dunno if that is an explore item or whatever, so I'm not sure what I should and should not say about it. What I will say is that in retrospect I probably should have stuck it out, regardless, but just wasn't feeling anything with him for a while. Not many real friends, not many real enemies, probably bent what nexus was supposed to be quite a few times, etc. If you REALLLLLLY want to know what the thing did, buy the pbf and check out the stats and whatnot, so I don't have to worry about if I'm breaking rules or not.

Leshene (Guest)Fri 25-Apr-08 03:32 PM

#68190, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Parspis the Learned of Owaza"
In response to Reply #2

Man...I was upset with what it did to you, and was actually looking forward to more interactions with your char...you seemed interesting and actually bothered to hang with me at the Inn and give input on stuff Well damn shame that had to happen...luck with your next!

That Shifter (Guest)Thu 24-Apr-08 04:50 PM

#68167, "I gotta know...."
In response to Reply #0

Just how bad did the deck #### you?

Shifter (Guest)Fri 25-Apr-08 10:38 AM

#68180, "RE: I gotta know...."
In response to Reply #1

Man I hated you. You attacked me and stole my coins then were all "Oh ####, I'm sorry that as a Nexun I killed a neutral/neutral other Nexun prospect!"

Voronil (Guest)Fri 25-Apr-08 11:16 AM

#68181, "RE: I gotta know...."
In response to Reply #3

To be fair, as far as killing you, I was neither a nexun nor an applicant at the time, and didn't have any real intention, at that point, in being a nexun. I became a nexun sort of by accident, I wrote a scroll, hoping to have a discussion about what nexus was, and was inducted the next thing I knew. Regardless, killing that shifter was before any cabal choices or anything else, so your hate is misplaced.

P.S. The mentality that someone killed you and 'stole your coins' is part of the problem that keeps showing up as far as looting as a whole. A) You died. They are not your coins. B) You died. You should be pleased to have anything at all, ESPECIALLY when you were left EVERYTHING but the COINS. To be upset about a few coins and overlook everything that was left is a bit on the absurd side, in my opinion, especially when the coins total such a meager amount. Just my opinion, but I remember a day in CF when if you died and were left 1/4th your things you were doing pretty well, ESPECIALLY if you died in a MAJOR CITY, not to mention dying and only being out a few silver.

P.P.S. I made it a point to apologize to you after I joined the nexus, neither a thing that I had to do, nor a thing that was requested, I went out of my way to do it. The fact that you STILL hated me I'm not going to feel bad about in the slightest.

Grecken (Guest)Sun 27-Apr-08 06:11 PM

#68236, "I must've inducted you..."
In response to Reply #4

Yeah... I wonder if maybe I changed my induction style if more of the people I induct would show up. But hey, it's not in Grecken's role to make it hard to get in. Anyone can serve the balance. Not everyone is destined to be great Seekers. I hope you enjoyed the time you spent though. It's a great cabal. I'm addicted. I like being able to fight everyone and having to be prepared to fight everything, sometimes all at once. If you find yourself short on enemies, as a Nexun, just walk up to some poor chap and smack him silly. He'll either become your friend or enemy. Either one's good for Seekers.

Firata (Guest)Sun 27-Apr-08 08:06 PM

#68243, "You must change your role then"
In response to Reply #6

There are new nexans around who don't know what is going on with the cabal. They are not forced to read the text at the island.

So, when the balance is bit on the darkside and the chaos is running wild, they go berserk and start killing imperials in their range.

I am trying to be as vague as possible as I would hate to reveal my character. But you need to force people to read and make them understand how the nexus works.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #68164 Previous topic | Next topic