Subject: "(DELETED) [SCION] Jerzickus Blackhoof the Voice of An I..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #68122
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 22-Apr-08 07:40 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17196 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68122, "(DELETED) [SCION] Jerzickus Blackhoof the Voice of An Immortal"

Tue Apr 22 19:38:32 2008

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Jerzickus perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:shaman
Level:46
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:81

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Worthless char - mino spot open., Minyar1 (Guest), 22-Apr-08 07:42 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Worthless char - mino spot open., Mizfara (Guest), 22-Apr-08 08:53 PM, #2
     Reply Well..by the end itw as too late., Minyar1 (Guest), 22-Apr-08 09:05 PM, #3
          Reply RE: Well..by the end itw as too late., Mizfara (Guest), 22-Apr-08 11:09 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Worthless char - mino spot open., Enlilth, 23-Apr-08 08:16 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Worthless char - mino spot open., Jerzickus (Guest), 23-Apr-08 09:09 AM, #6
     Reply RE: Worthless char - mino spot open., Eshval, 23-Apr-08 11:04 AM, #7
     Reply RE: Worthless char - mino spot open., Goarang (Guest), 24-Apr-08 09:34 AM, #8
          Reply RE: Worthless char - mino spot open., Jerzickus (Guest), 24-Apr-08 11:48 AM, #9

Minyar1 (Guest)Tue 22-Apr-08 07:42 PM

#68123, "Worthless char - mino spot open."
In response to Reply #0

Not much fun with this char at all. I figured I'd have more fun and the mino wis was cool, but healing sucked and honestly, evil shaman in scion isn't much fun. Nothing like an Imperial Shaman as far as ability to keep going.

Igbah, Luvren and Waris get mentions as people I liked, the rest of the scions well, I rarely saw you.

Eshval - Thanks for the bit you did with us. I'm glad you are back.

Enlilth - I guess another time I'll have to try one with you, i never got a great vibe with this one.

Anyway, just got too frustrated with being able to accomplish so little.

Mizfara (Guest)Tue 22-Apr-08 08:53 PM

#68124, "RE: Worthless char - mino spot open."
In response to Reply #1

>Anyway, just got too frustrated with being able to accomplish
>so little.

I'd have thought you'd get some serious brownie points from cabal leadership for...you know...returning stuff to its original owner. That not the case?

I've yet to extract my pound of flesh from my ISP for that little episode, but trust me...I will. Woe is that customer service rep.

Minyar1 (Guest)Tue 22-Apr-08 09:05 PM

#68125, "Well..by the end itw as too late."
In response to Reply #2

You tried to assassinate so I figured you were in the fight, Soha was pebbling, so I figured you screwed up with commands or something. Anyway, not really as far as the loving went. I don't care, I was tired of the char and the way it was going. I didn't have a good role, and it was lackluster.

As for customer service. Speaking as someone who oversees people who are on the front line, and has to be the "manager" they talk to when they won't listen to my employee...be nice, they are just doing what they have to, and they didn't cause the problem.

Mizfara (Guest)Tue 22-Apr-08 11:09 PM

#68127, "RE: Well..by the end itw as too late."
In response to Reply #3

>You tried to assassinate so I figured you were in the fight,

Yeah, I don't blame you guys for popping me. I failed the assassinate, then got to see like one round of combat before I stopped receiving text.

>As for customer service. Speaking as someone who oversees
>people who are on the front line, and has to be the "manager"
>they talk to when they won't listen to my employee...be nice,
>they are just doing what they have to, and they didn't cause
>the problem.

Oh, I know. I'm not really going to chew out some poor phone support guy. I just want to make it clear that if they don't fix whatever the problem is (which I'm 99.9% sure is NOT related to the equipment under my control) that I'll be switching back to their competition. Bastards.

EnlilthWed 23-Apr-08 08:16 AM
Member since 20th Jan 2008
187 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68133, "RE: Worthless char - mino spot open."
In response to Reply #1

I liked the char, was hoping you'd turn out badass. Role was a little ont he weak side, but you got brownie points right off the bat for killing other empowerment hopeful in front of me. Gotta love that. I just haven't been around a whole lot lately because of that whole "life" thing. Good luck with your next, sorry this one was such a disappointment.

-- Try an Enlilth follower today! Enlilth, now with 40% more chewey caramel in every bite. --

Jerzickus (Guest)Wed 23-Apr-08 09:09 AM

#68134, "RE: Worthless char - mino spot open."
In response to Reply #5

Life is understandable. If I ever make a low int shaman again it will be for Empire because the regen is too horrible in other. ACtually, outlander is ok because of ignite. Scion shaman don't get the love though as much as the other evil shaman organizations.

EshvalWed 23-Apr-08 11:04 AM
Member since 22nd Aug 2004
519 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68136, "RE: Worthless char - mino spot open."
In response to Reply #1

I thought you rp'ed the character well even though you got some painful deaths. I gave you points for not only being on, but for constantly trying to better yourself and good attempts at raiding and retrieving. The downside of this was the low success rate on your communes. Whether it was the low practice percentages or just a crappy rng, I can't say with any certainty in retrospect.

Good cow though.

eshval@carrionfields.com

A whole new day, a whole new set of possibilities. - MacGyver

Goarang (Guest)Thu 24-Apr-08 09:34 AM

#68157, "RE: Worthless char - mino spot open."
In response to Reply #1

Can't say I was happy about what happened, but I have to admire the way you played that out. Really got the short end of that stick, for sure. Can't force an assassin into a heads up battle like that.

anyway, luck with the next

Jerzickus (Guest)Thu 24-Apr-08 11:48 AM

#68160, "RE: Worthless char - mino spot open."
In response to Reply #8

Yep, i know exactly what you mean. Although, with trance, you would have done much better. However, I must say that you completely brought it on yourself with your actions toward my character. I liked Goarang right up to the first time he attacked a groupmate of mine, especially after agreeing to learn with me and said groupmate. I also thought we could patch things up when you made "peace." Then you assassinated me and it was over.

Good job on being evil I guess.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #68122 Previous topic | Next topic