Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Preyon the Warrior of the Gauntlet" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #68052
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 19-Apr-08 04:56 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68052, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Preyon the Warrior of the Gauntlet"

Sat Apr 19 16:54:01 2008

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Preyon perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:33
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:44

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Preyon (Guest)Sat 19-Apr-08 05:01 PM

#68053, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Preyon the Warrior of the Gauntle..."
In response to Reply #0

Well I liked my role and concept for the charachter, but two hurdles kept me from playing it. Minospeech I guess really doesnt count as a hurdle because I would be laughin my ass off on my side of the screen knowing the trouble others were having understanding me. So I guess that leaves me with one hurdle. Dex Vs Str based warriors, to have a chance against dex based warriors I figure I would have to get flurry perfected
on a warrior with such low int that isnt gonna happen any time soon, So that would have left me fighting nine out of ten enemies being dex based warriors wielding daggers to further lower my dex, and in a few levels with STSF giving me an extreme handicap to over come. So I decided the Mino isnt worth the headache. I Might give another STR based warrior a try when STR based warriors get some love to even the playing field against dex based ones with equal or lesser gear. Sounds like a rant, but Expected the problem coming into it and should have known better after seeing what some villager warriors were able to do to some of the giants even wearing pimped out uber sets against crappy re gear sets while i've been playing. Was fun from the RP side of a minotaur though.
See you on my next.

Grecken (Guest)Sun 20-Apr-08 01:08 PM

#68069, "Hey you know"
In response to Reply #1

You know if you bond with a mage you learn with their int? You coulda mastered flurry before any other warrior. You had the counter to a lot of your problems already. It just sounds like to me that you gave up before you even tried.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #68052 Previous topic | Next topic