Subject: "Tekkorahn --Outlander-- DELETED" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #67948
Show all folders

Krilcov KriegerTue 15-Apr-08 11:11 AM
Member since 27th Mar 2007
52 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67948, "Tekkorahn --Outlander-- DELETED"

I ####ing hate EmpireHoard tm.
We ####ing brough it, against the odds, get nearly full ####ing looted. And one dudes like, what happened to that girdle you took from me? I should have told him, ask the people without locate object, who are asking for it in an almost ooc sort of way.

#### powergankers, jebsus!?@# I dont know what to ####ing do. I am rahter ####ing skilled, But I just cant resist ####ing ganks.
HolY ####ing masslogins JEbsUS

I will try a herald or some ####. I like this game. But some things are just Ultragay.

People scared of loosing sets, so they gank, and have one newb with them who takes half your decent stuff. I dont even give a #### about the gear. Its not that, Its training a con a day, because I dont log out when TeamBullshi logs in. whoever they be. This is not a flame. This is nuts!

krilcov@gmail.com

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Damn man, Baltizar (Guest), 17-Apr-08 01:28 AM, #35
Reply Throkk is sad :-( nt, Drokk, 16-Apr-08 03:02 PM, #32
Reply RE: Tekkorahn --Outlander-- DELETED, Cyruil (Guest), 16-Apr-08 11:56 AM, #22
Reply can we lock this fubar. nt?, Tekkorahn (Guest), 16-Apr-08 02:04 PM, #30
Reply What a waste....., Abernytee (Guest), 16-Apr-08 10:21 AM, #17
Reply really?, Elhe (Guest), 16-Apr-08 11:44 AM, #21
     Reply Yes, really., Abernytee (Guest), 16-Apr-08 12:09 PM, #23
          Reply Had the same experience. I kept trying to get Guy to i..., Brotalvis (Guest), 16-Apr-08 12:13 PM, #24
          Reply I'm not trying to say, Elhe (Guest), 16-Apr-08 12:38 PM, #26
          Reply Not to post with my current character handle..., Vehldriss (Guest), 16-Apr-08 01:44 PM, #27
Reply RE: Tekkorahn --Outlander-- DELETED, Suldakur (Guest), 15-Apr-08 04:39 PM, #15
Reply RE: Tekkorahn --Outlander-- DELETED, Vreksoek (Guest), 15-Apr-08 03:04 PM, #14
Reply Dude, what hours do you play I saw you online like 4. n..., tekkorahn (Guest), 16-Apr-08 07:56 AM, #16
     Reply RE: Dude, what hours do you play I saw you online like ..., Vrek (Guest), 16-Apr-08 01:48 PM, #28
Reply [OUTLANDER] Tekkorahn, Koolchi (Guest), 15-Apr-08 02:33 PM, #12
Reply You were rather interesting, Seyriannia (Guest), 15-Apr-08 02:13 PM, #11
Reply RE: Tekkorahn --Outlander-- DELETED, Kornuel (Guest), 15-Apr-08 01:46 PM, #10
Reply You had the *My gank buddies equipmetoo set*, Tekkorahn (Guest), 16-Apr-08 11:11 AM, #19
     Reply Oh I know *not a flame*, Tekkorahn (Guest), 16-Apr-08 11:16 AM, #20
          Reply RE: Oh I know *not a flame*, Kornuel (Guest), 16-Apr-08 12:31 PM, #25
               Reply I guess I play underdogs nt, Tekkorahn (Guest), 16-Apr-08 02:02 PM, #29
               Reply Doesn't it mean he owned you solo?, Overconfident (Guest), 16-Apr-08 02:14 PM, #31
                    Reply What's wrong with you?, WarEagle2 (Guest), 17-Apr-08 01:19 AM, #34
                         Reply O.K......, Tekkorahn (Guest), 17-Apr-08 08:20 AM, #36
Reply This is humorous as well as sad:, WarriorPlayer (Guest), 15-Apr-08 01:27 PM, #8
Reply Wrong-didlly-wrong wrong, Abernytee (Guest), 16-Apr-08 10:24 AM, #18
Reply Burn baby Burn!, Fendril (Guest), 15-Apr-08 12:48 PM, #6
Reply And props to, Krilcov Krieger, 15-Apr-08 11:13 AM, #1
     Reply RE: And props to, Isildur, 15-Apr-08 11:36 AM, #2
     Reply Most times...., Krilcov Krieger, 15-Apr-08 11:40 AM, #3
          Reply Sounding like the days of Blitzenturt. ~, _Magus_Guest_ (Guest), 15-Apr-08 11:53 AM, #4
               Reply Empire is bad for the game. OP, Promotes Behavior that ..., Zen, 15-Apr-08 12:48 PM, #5
                    Reply After thinking about it for a while, I am wrong. nt, Tekkorahn (Guest), 15-Apr-08 01:26 PM, #7
                    Reply I agree. nt., The Heretic, 15-Apr-08 01:42 PM, #9
                    Reply Don't hate the cabal, hate the player., WarEagle2 (Guest), 16-Apr-08 07:47 PM, #33
                         Reply So you are saying, Sentalin (Guest), 17-Apr-08 08:22 AM, #37
     Reply Pick your fights, Instinct (Guest), 15-Apr-08 02:54 PM, #13

Baltizar (Guest)Thu 17-Apr-08 01:28 AM

#68014, "Damn man"
In response to Reply #0

I was really looking forward to rolling with you at hero. Oh well. I will remember the good times. Peace.

DrokkWed 16-Apr-08 03:02 PM
Member since 10th Mar 2004
51 posts
Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68005, "Throkk is sad :-( nt"
In response to Reply #0

t

Cyruil (Guest)Wed 16-Apr-08 11:56 AM

#67991, "RE: Tekkorahn --Outlander-- DELETED"
In response to Reply #0

I enjoyed the few fights that we had. You bullied me and handed me my backside during our first two, but after that I think the odds tipped heavily in my favor.

Either way, I enjoyed your char and the talks we would usually have either after or before a fight. Cheers to you and I hope to encounter your next in some form. Good luck!

Tekkorahn (Guest)Wed 16-Apr-08 02:04 PM

#68002, "can we lock this fubar. nt?"
In response to Reply #22

s

Abernytee (Guest)Wed 16-Apr-08 10:21 AM

#67981, "What a waste....."
In response to Reply #0

You had the potential but I do agree that Empire right now is full of people who, in my opinion, were rolled and ranked up because they knew the next/current emperor so that they could all get the jollies together.

When we ranked together it was just the biggest pile of chaos going and it was fun, in a way, but also frustrating when you want to rank.

GLWYN

-----Abernyte

Elhe (Guest)Wed 16-Apr-08 11:44 AM

#67989, "really?"
In response to Reply #17

>You had the potential but I do agree that Empire right now is
>full of people who, in my opinion, were rolled and ranked up
>because they knew the next/current emperor so that they could
>all get the jollies together.
>

Hardly it's so given what I've heard about election of last two emperors. I would belive that Ravon, you and some other people rolled ooc gang into scions rather than I belive in things you wrote. At least no one of you deny that you all knew who plays this or that scion

Abernytee (Guest)Wed 16-Apr-08 12:09 PM

#67993, "Yes, really."
In response to Reply #21

I did not know who any of the other scions were until I was in scions and then it was rumor and speculation that let me work out who some of them were. Once I knew, it did not change anything as I was still at the throat of some and working well with others.

-----Abernyte

Brotalvis (Guest)Wed 16-Apr-08 12:13 PM

#67994, "Had the same experience. I kept trying to get Guy to i..."
In response to Reply #23

NT

Elhe (Guest)Wed 16-Apr-08 12:38 PM

#67997, "I'm not trying to say"
In response to Reply #23

you were ooc gang or some of players in scions were. I'm just saying that some things are not like you see them.

Vehldriss (Guest)Wed 16-Apr-08 01:44 PM

#67999, "Not to post with my current character handle..."
In response to Reply #23

But I'm not sure I know what you're talking about. Kostyan's emperorship was up in the air, and although I have a pretty good idea of who plays him, the others in the empire, besides a select few, seems to be isolated from your hidden suspicions.

Who knows...maybe we'll see on the pbf or the comments in the future.

Suldakur (Guest)Tue 15-Apr-08 04:39 PM

#67970, "RE: Tekkorahn --Outlander-- DELETED"
In response to Reply #0

Disappointing. Definitely liked having you around and was always fun. Got an earful about you at various times, cabalmates and enemies alike - you fit that role of evil outlander well, and I always figured the feedback meant you were doing a good job.

Good luck with your next.

Vreksoek (Guest)Tue 15-Apr-08 03:04 PM

#67964, "RE: Tekkorahn --Outlander-- DELETED"
In response to Reply #0

I liked Tekk- it's too bad you didn't stick around to hero. I think you would have been really nasty. I liked your sadistic feeling RP and your eagerness to make folks "bleed". I was looking forward to having you around stabbing people. Ah well.. GLWYN.

tekkorahn (Guest)Wed 16-Apr-08 07:56 AM

#67977, "Dude, what hours do you play I saw you online like 4. n..."
In response to Reply #14

nt

Vrek (Guest)Wed 16-Apr-08 01:48 PM

#68000, "RE: Dude, what hours do you play I saw you online like ..."
In response to Reply #16

I don't really have a set schedule for playing. Generally I'm on during afternoons on weekdays if and when I get freed up, and a couple nights a week on late evenings. Variable by my work load which is very up and down. Weekends are really hit and miss.

You came up so fast it's like one day you were low ranks, the next you were in hero range, and the next you deleted. So I guess we didn't cross paths too much. And that's a bummer.

Koolchi (Guest)Tue 15-Apr-08 02:33 PM

#67962, "[OUTLANDER] Tekkorahn"
In response to Reply #0

I was disappointed that you didn't get Nightreaver. If you have our fight, please do post it. Make a tribunal one day. I tried to take bare minimum from our fight (I think I took like 2 things). Your daggers evaporated and that girdle or was it sleeves.

Outlanders can avoid masslogins. You have a skill that will allow you to hide.

We had a MASS login of Outlanders and they took the scales with 4 tribunals with 2 guards each and 2 guards from Executioner. I can give you the date and time for that one, it wasn't long time ago.

Other than that, Good Luck With Your Next

Seyriannia (Guest)Tue 15-Apr-08 02:13 PM

#67960, "You were rather interesting"
In response to Reply #0

I always enjoyed you being on because you had such a neat twisted way of the hunt. I really enjoyed almost everything you said. I was also very wary of you. Again, really wish you didnt delete!

Kornuel (Guest)Tue 15-Apr-08 01:46 PM

#67959, "RE: Tekkorahn --Outlander-- DELETED"
In response to Reply #0

The most funny that almost all last fights with outlanders I remember they were like say 3-4 imperials raiding 3-4 outies. And it was only your problem that you were comming to defend one after one and were dying one after one. Just the same with reraids.

About looting...Personaly I sweared to myself I would full/sac you and Nusson next time I'll kill you after you left me with 3 pieces of gear after killing me at Tree(I almost always swear it after that happens to me and can't remember I ever acomplished it ). I just calmed down by the moment and I realy don't understand that your complaint. You were left way more than I was.

About hoarding. I play when I can play. I don't see why I should logoff if say there are 3 more hero range Imperials at moment. That's how Empire stands, people promote those whome they see regulary which is usualy result of simple playtime crossing.

Tekkorahn (Guest)Wed 16-Apr-08 11:11 AM

#67986, "You had the *My gank buddies equipmetoo set*"
In response to Reply #10

I had a semi limted dmg set.

I was just as bad off. Me and nusson slew you in a 2v3. Against the odds. Dexyguy,bardguy,shamanguy slew two pre hero characters and take most of their ####. Whats wrong with this perma?

Tekkorahn (Guest)Wed 16-Apr-08 11:16 AM

#67987, "Oh I know *not a flame*"
In response to Reply #19

Its only fun when we have everything we want, set wise, then we will take small chances and have the summoner/maladicter in the next area.
Its like a ####ing portable battle cabal. Jebus bleed my arse.
Yes you did take me and macha on, you have balls, they are furry.
I own you solo, At hero I would have own Klurak solo.
Dexy guy would have owned me, same everthing, just emperor powers and gold to heal at all popular locations, not barter heal.
So what is it..

... Should I have regeared? and took it up the ass, and hide from you guys like a bitch? Slowly ranked to hero and prayed. 'Dear DangerRanger, Can you summon me and one member of perma by chance a summon to the back room?' so I have the ability to fight and maybe win, maybe flee, maybe not have xxx vulture grief me arse.' 'Thank you'

Kornuel (Guest)Wed 16-Apr-08 12:31 PM

#67996, "RE: Oh I know *not a flame*"
In response to Reply #20

You haven't owned me solo It was my overconfidence from our previous fights and a bit of surpirise of you passing through centurions that owned me. So I had no preps up, wasn't ready to fight and still stayed too long in battle which allowed you to bring me in low health and I just didn't recover by the time you reraided.
Btw I rather liked your character. Though it's still rather funny to hear complains about Imperial hoards as not far ago there were complains about outlanders hoard sitting under huntress and waiting to gank anyone who approachs to retrieve I remember time when there were 3 outlandish bards, 2 rangers, druid and 2-3 warriors logged all at the same time

Tekkorahn (Guest)Wed 16-Apr-08 02:02 PM

#68001, "I guess I play underdogs nt"
In response to Reply #25

And get the arse end all the time then.
I did try to feign weakness a few times, to get you over confident by the way. I knew there would be few chances to find you alone enough.

Overconfident (Guest)Wed 16-Apr-08 02:14 PM

#68003, "Doesn't it mean he owned you solo?"
In response to Reply #25

"It was my overconfidence from our previous fights and a bit of surpirise of you passing through centurions that owned me. So I had no preps up, wasn't ready to fight and still stayed too long in battle which allowed you to bring me in low health and I just didn't recover by the time you reraided. "

Not sure what else you would define owning you solo.

WarEagle2 (Guest)Thu 17-Apr-08 01:19 AM

#68012, "What's wrong with you?"
In response to Reply #31

From his broken English, you can only assume he meant generally. Do you really think he thinks he owned Krilcov every ####ing time they fought?

Seriously, whoever you are, use some common sense.

Tekkorahn (Guest)Thu 17-Apr-08 08:20 AM

#68017, "O.K......"
In response to Reply #34

It was getting progressivly easier as when the first fight against him was lack of mastered skills and a lvl 44 vs lvl 51.
I ####ing play telnet, I can't own him that Great...
hurl throat kor is hard to hit in a race, he was in trouble with sneak. I noticed some panicking, and for often hurl throat hits, Yes, he would have been in trouble with my next rank when I got the mental legacy, with stsf, dagger/hth. Divine saves are easy to get and at hero I would have been parred against Shamans, though barter heal sucks in some locations. Dexy guy, you deserve and would own me everytime solo, since we had the same specs and one same legacy, but you had powers and used preps, Tekkorahn didnt.

I ####ing play telnet. I remember when I had an antipaladin at 40.
Vaulter... I built up 10+charges in a week, I go to my dads and find some old school zmud. I set up some alias and macros and I got my fires of whoever in 2 days, though I lost my spear.

I will never be able to compete with raid, wait for retrevial super groups like shaman/bard/dex guy as long as I telnet, and as long as I play warriors, which are the easiest to telnet.

Try telneting a transmuter, oh newbie Imms, how I loathe you, who coaded that by the way *Grr*

WarriorPlayer (Guest)Tue 15-Apr-08 01:27 PM

#67957, "This is humorous as well as sad:"
In response to Reply #0

If Marcus, Neppy, and Elmeri all choked down the disgust
and played Maran all at the same time you would have
something similar to bitch about.

And power players all in Maran at the same time would
mean that there would be a #### ton of dead evils.

Problem with Empire is that the cabal powers and the
ability to backstab your fellow cabal mates is such a
draw that most power players end up there.

Name another guild where you can happily gang others
down while all the time plotting the anathema of your
"bestus" ganging buddy?

Oh well. Krilcov will be back, and back, and back again
he is so badly addicted to CF he stops breathing if he
does not play for at least a hour a day.

Abernytee (Guest)Wed 16-Apr-08 10:24 AM

#67982, "Wrong-didlly-wrong wrong"
In response to Reply #8

If Marcus, Neppy, and Elmeri all choked down the disgust
and played Maran all at the same time you would have
something similar to bitch about.

And power players all in Maran at the same time would
mean that there would be a #### ton of dead evils.

The marans wont raid every cabal who may have someone evil in it. They will hunt them down but not raid and wait for them behind an army of centurions to blap you.

They DO gang but if you had Nep, Marcus and Elmo in maran they wouldn't as they all pride themselves on NOT ganging. It is the players that play imperials as ganging bags of poo that are the problem.

-----Abernyte who fought the IMM-perial council back in the day and enjoyed it.

Fendril (Guest)Tue 15-Apr-08 12:48 PM

#67955, "Burn baby Burn!"
In response to Reply #0

I chuckled everytime I saw that.

Krilcov KriegerTue 15-Apr-08 11:13 AM
52 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67950, "And props to"
In response to Reply #0

Everyone I interacted with. Everyone I fought against.
I just sucks hardcore when the people you are playing against don't realize they can leave some guns at home, to make things challenging.

krilcov@gmail.com

IsildurTue 15-Apr-08 11:36 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
#67951, "RE: And props to"
In response to Reply #1

Don't fight them when they're all together, if it's likely to result in your death. Nothing says you have to. And I'm including raids and retrievals.

Now, if they're chasing an you all over Thera as a big horde, that's incredibly lame. But was that even what happened?

Krilcov KriegerTue 15-Apr-08 11:40 AM
52 posts
#67952, "Most times...."
In response to Reply #2

When I showed up on someones radar, another showed up, and another.
Like galadon, when I was trying to retrieve. Oh, kostyan/whoever
...seconds later... Oh him to. So I flee from kostyan, he grabs his summoner.. They did fight me alone at times yes. But Look at the logins. I would be like cb. The juggernaut walks, wait for it..
seconds later
cb Yes, Kornuel is around as well.
seconds later
cb Ijerga was rather late taking Klurak's place.
Imperial mornings suck ass.

I give props to Kornuel for sticking it out alone though at times.

krilcov@gmail.com

_Magus_Guest_ (Guest)Tue 15-Apr-08 11:53 AM

#67953, "Sounding like the days of Blitzenturt. ~"
In response to Reply #3

nt

ZenTue 15-Apr-08 12:48 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2007
61 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67954, "Empire is bad for the game. OP, Promotes Behavior that ..."
In response to Reply #4

nt

Tekkorahn (Guest)Tue 15-Apr-08 01:26 PM

#67956, "After thinking about it for a while, I am wrong. nt"
In response to Reply #5

Isidulr is very true in stating what determines consistent playing times as though, its not their fault. Other things such as people rolling up chars to stop these power chars and such, create influxes in cabals that are on the low note. Tekkorahn was dagger/hth sttf(which helps dex/int HARDCORE) and going to be flow in shadows
1000hp 30hitupto90dmg divine svs. Thats two days being careful.
I could roll up a scionchaos conj. Healer outlanderneutral. bla bla blah. Its always going to be like this as people keep on getting better. ####, I've been playing 11-12+ years. I was just ranting at my luck of the draw and I couldnt handle it. I should have just left out quietly

The HereticTue 15-Apr-08 01:42 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
212 posts
#67958, "I agree. nt."
In response to Reply #5

nt

WarEagle2 (Guest)Wed 16-Apr-08 07:47 PM

#68009, "Don't hate the cabal, hate the player."
In response to Reply #5

They aren't just in Empire---no matter what you believe.

As far as the cabal being bad for the game, it's a cabal that actively wars with every cabal save Tribunal. If it wasn't for Empire, there wouldn't be #### to do for the rest of the cabals, which pendulums would look far worse.

Sure, they all have one, or two real enemies, meaning enemies they try to take cabal item from, but other than that, it's all too lax. Empire spices that up. If you've, which I'm not saying you haven't, played Empire---then you understand that the raiding/retrieval dynamic, along with donations, accounts for half your played hours.

Sentalin (Guest)Thu 17-Apr-08 08:22 AM

#68018, "So you are saying"
In response to Reply #33

All the bs they have to go through to get to hero and in a good position, pays out in times like these when a person plays characters like shamanman and krilcov? Not scared to die but ####ing pissed over loosing sets not even worth looting?

Instinct (Guest)Tue 15-Apr-08 02:54 PM

#67963, "Pick your fights"
In response to Reply #1

There's no reason to be suicidal. In the end, you're not playing the game for the cabal, for the imms, or for anyone else. Pick your fights so you don't get all pissy. Some classes have it easier, some don't.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #67948 Previous topic | Next topic