Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Lietta the Mistress of Weapons" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #67883
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 12-Apr-08 11:24 AM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67883, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Lietta the Mistress of Weapons"

Sat Apr 12 11:21:25 2008

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Lietta perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:warrior
Level:40
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:139

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Nivek1Sat 12-Apr-08 11:30 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
655 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#67884, "It was fun..."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Sat 12-Apr-08 12:10 PM

...but I was not happy with the performance of this character. RP was decent but it became forced towards the end. I wanted to try something of an oxymoron: a sphere vanity spoiled brat outlander that hated getting dirty. I hope I came off more vain than arrogant.

I don't think I had a PK in the past three weeks, and not for lack of trying. I think I like dagger specs more than whip specs. Eyejab and strip are nice, but I never much had the chance to use any of the other skills. Entwine looks nice, but against melee classes I got outtanked with no primary wield, and against casters/priests, they worded immediately. I felt a lot more comfortable in PK with Folsa.

Glad to see Outlander coming back strong again, but I think I will take a break. Throkk, thank you for the complements.

Lietta
Folsa
Nivek

Tekkorahn (Guest)Sat 12-Apr-08 12:45 PM

#67885, "When you..."
In response to Reply #1

stole the kill from me in the past that would have ranked me...
And gave your most winsome smile. I was like woo cool.
I guessed you deleted when I saw your set near the centaur.
Miss ya.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #67883 Previous topic | Next topic