Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Creighton the Champion of Warfare" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #67809
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 09-Apr-08 09:48 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67809, "(DELETED) [None] Creighton the Champion of Warfare"

Wed Apr 9 21:44:39 2008

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Creighton perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:warrior
Level:47
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:78

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Top

Reply That's too bad., Jakziim (Guest), 10-Apr-08 03:39 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Creighton the Champion of Warfare, Anahita (Guest), 10-Apr-08 01:11 PM, #9
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Creighton the Champion of Warfare, pro (Guest), 11-Apr-08 11:27 AM, #18
Reply sorry Matrik, pro (Guest), 10-Apr-08 12:17 AM, #1
     Reply I really thought you would beat Bradley and make it to ..., Dick Vitale (Guest), 10-Apr-08 02:43 AM, #2
     Reply Thats exactly where i got the name and....!, pro (Guest), 10-Apr-08 09:25 AM, #6
     Reply I usually stand back with yours, but this one sucked as..., Rogue, 10-Apr-08 06:46 AM, #3
     Reply RE: I usually stand back with yours, but this one sucke..., pro (Guest), 10-Apr-08 09:09 AM, #5
     Reply RE: I usually stand back with yours, but this one sucke..., Pargtorix, 10-Apr-08 05:57 PM, #12
     Reply RE: I usually stand back with yours, but this one sucke..., pro (Guest), 11-Apr-08 10:22 AM, #17
     Reply RE: I usually stand back with yours, but this one sucke..., Rogue, 10-Apr-08 09:56 PM, #13
          Reply odd, I found a lot of RP from this char. ntnt, CraftedD (Guest), 11-Apr-08 12:55 AM, #14
          Reply RE: I usually stand back with yours, but this one sucke..., Falc (Guest), 12-Apr-08 10:26 AM, #21
               Reply Comical., pro (Guest), 12-Apr-08 03:22 PM, #22
     Reply Lol rogue, you newb, Is this a joke, he was awesome. nt, Krilcovis (Guest), 12-Apr-08 09:09 AM, #19
     Reply Hi., Tekkorahn (Guest), 10-Apr-08 08:30 AM, #4
     Reply what do you mean?, pro (Guest), 10-Apr-08 09:30 AM, #7
          Reply Thanks., Tekkorahn (Guest), 10-Apr-08 09:49 AM, #8
     Reply This was posted from a Cell Phone., Pro (Guest), 10-Apr-08 01:32 PM, #10
     Reply RE: sorry Matrik, Matrik (Guest), 11-Apr-08 02:31 AM, #15
     Reply RE: sorry Matrik, pro (Guest), 11-Apr-08 10:13 AM, #16
     Reply RE: sorry Matrik, Falc (Guest), 12-Apr-08 10:21 AM, #20

Jakziim (Guest)Thu 10-Apr-08 03:39 PM

#67837, "That's too bad."
In response to Reply #0

I really like the rp. The cigar thing was neat, but reminded me a lot of that scion duergar, can't remember his name though. That's the second character of yours that I've interacted with as Jakziim and I liked them both. Well, I liked this one until Elasthorem told me you kept trying to kill him, that put you on my bad side.

What do you think of the gnome race for warriors? I haven't tried it out yet, the stats kind of turn me off. Anyways, good luck on your next.

Anahita (Guest)Thu 10-Apr-08 01:11 PM

#67827, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Creighton the Champion of Warfare"
In response to Reply #0

Ah. Sphere Rage. That puts things in another context. You definitely were a feisty gnome. I'm glad we didn't end up hating each other, Anahita's pride was hurt when you got mad at her for being foolish, but she's a country girl. So she stormed off and sulked. But when you shared your secret as part of the making-amends process, I really had to give you credit. At first I thought you were just being a jerk... one of those players who has no patience with new people, but then I realized that it was really just the gnomish feisty-ness of your character. Especially when I saw you acting the same way with other groups. And Anahita has never shared your secret with anyone, nor will she in the future.

pro (Guest)Fri 11-Apr-08 11:27 AM

#67869, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Creighton the Champion of Warfare"
In response to Reply #9

yep. i like your character quite a bit but we sorta went dfferent ways.

i did want you to get jaded by ceightons out burst so i toned it down and tried to get you to reengage..
glad you did!

pro (Guest)Thu 10-Apr-08 12:17 AM

#67813, "sorry Matrik"
In response to Reply #0

just didnt like the way the character felt in fighting. pk or otherwise.

mostly wanted to try out flails daggers and autumn harvest.

if harvest did anything even when i was reduced against giants i didnt notice.

so much for the gnome giant slayer.

anyhoot. fun times Matrik i havent hat anyone rp with me rather tan at me in a long time.

other goodbyes as they come in.

Gay on you dirt bags that send tells then ignore/quiet. really really weak. id like to see the ignore command removed all together.

Dick Vitale (Guest)Thu 10-Apr-08 02:43 AM

#67815, "I really thought you would beat Bradley and make it to ..."
In response to Reply #1

NT

pro (Guest)Thu 10-Apr-08 09:25 AM

#67820, "Thats exactly where i got the name and....!"
In response to Reply #2

I was part of a detail with his son another General Abrams in 1994 in Korea. i was 1 of 20 grunts that ran around with him and his staff in the field (not the rear so much)

I almost went with Creighton Abrams rather than Creighton Steele.

I remember a story where the son crawled up on a M1 and bitched out a Commnader on a gunnery ranger. Thats not how you operate my daddys tank!

I also remember him telling a Full Bird Colonel to give me a chair back the Col took from me while i was using a communication system.

and chewing out a couple captains that dared to bring him an extra blanket yelling, I'm a soldier damn it!

and make his aid crawl through the window of his post housing near Soul because the ade for got his key.

anyway. that guy was fun to be around. he made us enlisted feel good and would always share a few words and remeber us (or have his aide) remind him.

Or so it goes.

good catch!

RogueThu 10-Apr-08 06:46 AM
Member since 24th Sep 2003
718 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#67816, "I usually stand back with yours, but this one sucked as..."
In response to Reply #1

Nothing like a gnome warrior trying to kill a neutral monk mob to stop him from giving me a quest, because I wont give you food for free.

That, and you bitched out one of my chars for not letting you join our ranking group then on another char of mine (all lowbies) you gave me one look an put me on ignore like I had anything to do with you.

I dunno if I have interacted with you recently other than this or what but, you were really ####ing annoying, and entirely out of role concept with a gnome.

pro (Guest)Thu 10-Apr-08 09:09 AM

#67818, "RE: I usually stand back with yours, but this one sucke..."
In response to Reply #3

nothing like a good dwarf trying to charge 500 copper for one piece of bread.

i was there for the monks robe in the first place and would have left had you just been cool enough to give me the bread or even charge a reasonable price.

you didnt so my sphere rage gnome walked backed to galadon ate and came back right as class happened to start. at that point i didnt care about you at all.

I can spot you a mile a way though and the rp is always the same. it doesnt matter what your race class is rogue. i dont like interacting with you.

as far as ignoring one of your characters i dont remember ever ignoring anyone. if i did it would only have been in retaliation for you using it on me. i use #gag to block out any lines of speach for chars i dont like. The dwarf for instance.

PargtorixThu 10-Apr-08 05:57 PM
Member since 12th Mar 2008
29 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67844, "RE: I usually stand back with yours, but this one sucke..."
In response to Reply #5

Okay, I was just going to post a response for your deletion but I have to ask:

What makes gagging someone better than ignoring/quiet-moding them? I'd much rather know that I'm being ignored than figure you're in combat or something and keep trying to talk to you later. I think you want to have your pie and eat it too.

That said....

Sorry so many of our tries to get together failed. The very last time I was sure we'd be okay. I mean after all, it was just 2 assassins to the three of us. Then Satebos tripped my snare and the next twenty minutes of my life was out of whack. Sorry again for that. Barring one particular line, I really liked what little we had together. I'll leave a white space so that there's a separation here.

Don't ever assume that someone will do something; ask them. You logged in and told me to grab a cabal-mate and get to a ranking area. That was a one-line tell. We were in the middle of a raid! That didn't really sit well with me.

Good luck with your next, man. I hope you find something you really enjoy.

pro (Guest)Fri 11-Apr-08 10:22 AM

#67868, "RE: I usually stand back with yours, but this one sucke..."
In response to Reply #12

disclaimer: sent by cellphone on stakeout.

im less bothered by people not responding to me than the ignore command. i set up gags so i dont have to deal with others and hope i just fall off their radar so i dont have to contend with Mud Rage (tm).

and that was Creighton telling you to come join. i already knew that you guys were engaged. creighton had the macho flaw and could get bossy and tended to exagerate. he was quick to back down/apollogize after some grumbling or a fit of rage/tantrumn over giant kissers.

you'd have some issues if you were a giants girls dress up doll for ten years. (not to mention the horrors of her becomming sexualy curios which i only elluded to a couple times. heh.)

RogueThu 10-Apr-08 09:56 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2003
718 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#67849, "RE: I usually stand back with yours, but this one sucke..."
In response to Reply #5

"nothing like a good dwarf trying to charge 500 copper for one piece of bread."

It was my last piece of bread, and I would have had nothing to get back to town on with my newbie legs. But, since it was expensive, I'm sure that more than advocates a gnome slaughtering nuetral monks because a dwarf has high prices.

"i was there for the monks robe in the first place and would have left had you just been cool enough to give me the bread or even charge a reasonable price."

Sorry man, but this just says Things didn't go MY way! I'm just saying, not trying to start a big flame deal, but this isn't a char butting heads, this is several different lowbie chars I was toying
with that had the same interactions with you. It's not a boxing match, I'm just telling you that from what I saw and what you collaberate, you weren't RP'ing for #### with this character.

"I can spot you a mile a way though and the rp is always the same. it doesnt matter what your race class is rogue. i dont like interacting with you."

You stand alone my friend.

CraftedD (Guest)Fri 11-Apr-08 12:55 AM

#67853, "odd, I found a lot of RP from this char. ntnt"
In response to Reply #13

nt

Falc (Guest)Sat 12-Apr-08 10:26 AM

#67881, "RE: I usually stand back with yours, but this one sucke..."
In response to Reply #13

>"nothing like a good dwarf trying to charge 500 copper for one piece of bread."

If it was his last bit of bread, he might as well told you he wouldn't sell it at all. The end result: You don't have food, you still kill the monk mob to boop his quest.

>"i was there for the monks robe in the first place and would have left had you just been cool enough to give me the bread or even charge a reasonable price."

All I get from this is: If I don't get what I want, I'm going to ruin your fun. As for your justification, what the hell? Sphere rage gnome? A gnome so full of rage that they would murder over a largely insignificant piece of bread? I sense a massive hit to wis is in order.

pro (Guest)Sat 12-Apr-08 03:22 PM

#67886, "Comical."
In response to Reply #21

I was already there killing the monk when i realized i was out of food and starving.

A quick where showed rogues Dwarf nearby so i hop on over and ask for a bit to eat.

At this point i figure i'll OOCit and let him finish his class. but he tells me 500 coppers for a piece of bread. So I figure if this guy is ging to try to roll me like a sphere greed orc or something when im down on my luck then Im going to continue doing my own thing.

So i walk into town walk back begin the fight again and even had te monk choked unconcious when he vanished from the room.

So i go to the class room and finish MY thing. At this point the dwarf is a non-entity in Creightons life.

Bye.

Krilcovis (Guest)Sat 12-Apr-08 09:09 AM

#67878, "Lol rogue, you newb, Is this a joke, he was awesome. nt"
In response to Reply #3

s

Tekkorahn (Guest)Thu 10-Apr-08 08:30 AM

#67817, "Hi."
In response to Reply #1

I loved the mastachioed gnome. I didnt really agree with the reason you had to leave, Im not into that.

pro (Guest)Thu 10-Apr-08 09:30 AM

#67821, "what do you mean?"
In response to Reply #4

the reason i was replaced in the group?

or my obligatory rant afterward?

#### happens and creighton was a sphere rage gnome. so he flipped out from time to time on keywords and occurances.

you seemed lie a good character but since you were often near a giant i couldnt interact other than as an enemy.

anyway you have a decent char there.

Tekkorahn (Guest)Thu 10-Apr-08 09:49 AM

#67823, "Thanks."
In response to Reply #7

You rped it well. And it wasn't baltizar fumming you on btw. *grin*

Pro (Guest)Thu 10-Apr-08 01:32 PM

#67829, "This was posted from a Cell Phone."
In response to Reply #1

While on the road. Hehe.

What is Autumn Harvest?

I had a couple odd echoes that accompanied an attack. They might have been fancy conceal echoes but seemed to relate to me being small.

Does Autumn Harvest have periodic attacks occur?

As for Flails/whips and entwine on Mobs. Does enntwine nerf their Dodge like it does PC's?

Anyway. I'll never chose those specs for a gnome again.

Definitly one of my more enjoyable Characters.

Matrik (Guest)Fri 11-Apr-08 02:31 AM

#67854, "RE: sorry Matrik"
In response to Reply #1

Awww, now what am I going to do? No wonder haven't seen you around. Definitly was fun times. I'v never had a character go this far before, mostly owing that to you.

Was fun for sure, take care.

pro (Guest)Fri 11-Apr-08 10:13 AM

#67867, "RE: sorry Matrik"
In response to Reply #15

i felt bad deleting because of you. realy had fun. but i was also neglecting my work and there is a fugitive that got to spend a couple extra nights in a sleezy hotel because i wanted to run with you to a favorite ranking spot. =)

i put 10000 miles on my car in the last month and i was dead tired playng toward the end and just not liking the feel of the character.

keep going. you actully taught me a few things too so thats a good thing. i need to do more exploring myself it seems.

c u in the fields!

Falc (Guest)Sat 12-Apr-08 10:21 AM

#67879, "RE: sorry Matrik"
In response to Reply #1

>id like to see the ignore command removed all together.
It has it's use against people who are trying to spam you out with tells.

I don't think it has a flawed purpose, but it isn't to be used off the wrist to shut someone up.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #67809 Previous topic | Next topic