Subject: "(DELETED) [SCION] Deiha the Affirmation of Life" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #67675
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 04-Apr-08 02:24 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67675, "(DELETED) [SCION] Deiha the Affirmation of Life"

Fri Apr 4 13:22:17 2008

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Deiha perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:158

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I can't say I expected this.., Sletren (Guest), 09-Apr-08 01:05 AM, #9
Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Deiha the Affirmation of Life, Nerisa (Guest), 07-Apr-08 11:57 AM, #6
Reply Goodbyes, for good. (Or atleast years...), Deiha (Guest), 06-Apr-08 02:41 PM, #1
     Reply Hey, I remember Amberion!, DAurwyn (Guest), 06-Apr-08 03:34 PM, #2
     Reply Hah! hehehe, Deiha (Guest), 06-Apr-08 03:53 PM, #3
          Reply RE: Hah! hehehe, Isildur, 06-Apr-08 08:25 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Throkk, Drokk, 07-Apr-08 05:24 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, for good. (Or atleast years...), Jyandauch (Guest), 07-Apr-08 04:06 PM, #7
          Reply Ooh! Forgot about you! And so many others..., Deiha (Guest), 08-Apr-08 05:57 AM, #8

Sletren (Guest)Wed 09-Apr-08 01:05 AM

#67765, "I can't say I expected this.."
In response to Reply #0

I really didn't expect you to delete, but I agree that RL is more important Had a few good times with you.. Although I had one bad time too that stuck for some reason.. It was one pk death Sletren blamed you for.. but I liked you other than that

I remember Amberion and I think a few characters after that? I was probably on a break the same time as you too.

Good luck with the kid and all the good stuff.

Nerisa (Guest)Mon 07-Apr-08 11:57 AM

#67735, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Deiha the Affirmation of Life"
In response to Reply #0

I never had a chance to travel with you, as there isn't often a need for two healers in a group, but I found the fiendish aspect of your roleplay quite enjoyable and contributed to a role entry of self-analysis. Come back when your babe after your babe is born and sleeps again.

Deiha (Guest)Sun 06-Apr-08 02:41 PM

#67726, "Goodbyes, for good. (Or atleast years...)"
In response to Reply #0

Well, after returning from CF one year ago or so after a six years long absence I've spent FAR to much time on it... I've spent roughly 1000 hours or so, perhaps even more. (certain I'm missing a few chars...)
Working full time, having a farm with horses, a dog, cats and a now pregnat wife (our first!) I just find myself well, curious to why I spend so much time on a game when I'm much more needed in real life.
The conclution, well, CF ROCKS!!! Just LOVE it, by far the most addictive game there is, and I've played ALOT of them, for years! The playerbase is small, but it's great, there really aren't many morons, just a few people who do their best to make the game worse, failing miserably.

My first char was Amberion, 6 years ago. "Amberion the pitiful wretch, free of any home", titled by Shokai for well, becoming evil. Storm Paladin.
The chars I've had since I returned to CF 1 year ago is in this order:
Deriveh 32 storm paladin, fortress, Shokai (didn't realize he was gone)
Maynak 44 Human warrior, battle applicant
Cedek 43 Human shifter, Scion
Berak 51 human warrior, battle defender
Batu 51 fire warrior, empire elite
Bjorn 51 human warrior, fortress
Luphage 32 gnome invoker, tribunal
Ckol 51 arial warrior, battle defender
Deiha 51 half-drow healer, Scion, Lyristeon
+a ####load of throwaway chars.

Now, thats that, now for Deihas goodbyes.

Deiha was made since I really wanted to give Scion a new chance after Cedek, witch was a failure in most ways. (Before the shifter changes.) And well, decided I also REALLY wanted to explore. Witch I've tried with my battle defenders, witch obviously isn't the best cabal for...
Deiha was chaotic, and the sphere deception following Lyristeon. I enjoyed my role quite a lot, even tough I irritated myself a bit with all the batting with eyelashes and sayin dear and darling to everyone. I best others were annoyed by it as well. (Sorry Yean. heh)

Another thing, I know that sometimes I must have seemed like a reall n00b healer wise, and yes I was. But it was also a part of my RP to make sure that one couldn't always count on me healing them, even though I never got anyone killed by not doing so. (I know Lyristeon, I should have... Just couldn't do it...)

Explore wise I got see A LOT of cool things:
Hell: Yes, lots of it. A five-six hour run...
ST: First time there, I think/hope a lot, though did a mistake early on witch made things harder.
Trothon: First time there, saw a lot of cool things.
The Ghoul Tunnels: Went there by mistake, gating to someone, intersting.
Aran'gird: Cool stuff! To bad with all the crashes when I was there...
A few other cool places, so I'm very curious to how much explore xp I got. I saw some really expensive edges over and over again.

Goodbyes:

Immortals: First off, overall thank you for a great MUD and great presence! Love you guys!

Lyristeon: Not sure if I did things good or bad, never had a follower of yours, and had NO idea how to aproach you or do something cool for you. So, just tried to make some strange plans, plot around, and tried to decieve everyone. Guess I did good enough for empowerment, and I think I got quite a lot of loving. To bad I couldn't stick around and gun for the tattoo, sometimes I felt like a crappy eq-whoring follower, tried to mix it up as I got some cool gear and learned more about how to PK with a healer. And thank you for the cool echoes.

Yean: Thanks for listening to that story that day, I had SO much fun when the event occured and NONE had an idea at the time that I had set it all up. So had to tell someone, and you were the only one I could find a IC reason to tell. Even though I told another Scion member later that was involved in the incident.

Cabals:
Scion:
Waris, thank you for showing me around! Cool char, keep it up! A really cool aura of imense knowledge.
Igbah, you're a killing machine. I've interacted with you with 4 hero chars! Batu, Bjorn, Ckol and now Deiha. I've always liked what I saw even though you've killed three of the multiple times, and I've only seen you die twice. Was always a thrill when you logged on, you and me, we could do anything, and if an invoker was with us, we were unstopable.
Shenkov, never knew where I had you, wrote what I wanted in your thread. Cool and kickass advisor.
Fatfrumos, another chars with imense knowledge. Thanks for showing me around and helping me. Only one thing I didn't like about you, and I believe you know what. ^^
The rest, well, loved all of you! Scion is cool for sure!

Outlanders:
Throkk: Well, I've always enjoyed interacting with you, so just HAD to mix it up a bit by fooling you into thinking I wasn't Scion.
I've met you with five chars, even helped you lvl up with Berak. heh
Cool as always! Love you dude! heh

Tribunal:
Zattanralk, sorry about that axe. I did have plans to use it to get out of trouble later. But I lost it before that... Felt bad for betraying you, but my char despised you and really enjoyed your death, even though I didn't.

Battle:
I had some insanly funny sessions with battle early on!! I made most of you believe that I wasn't a Scion, and almost had two of you helping me lvl up, until some applicant assassin saw me retrieving, and you tried ot kill me. Was quite some fun.
At first I was real afraid of facing battle people, but after a few fights I got confident, until meeting Droghnund, backed off after that...

Others:
Ramora, I'm am so so sorry for that incident, but really, you were asking for it. Love your RP, and that plan of yours was cool, to bad I never got to finish it.

Thank you everyone for making this game cool.

DAurwyn (Guest)Sun 06-Apr-08 03:34 PM

#67727, "Hey, I remember Amberion!"
In response to Reply #1

Can't remember who I was at the time, but I liked him.

And not trying to be picky, but the word in your post above should be "which", not "witch". (A witch is a hag. Otherwise it is which.)

Good luck with the family stuff.

Deiha (Guest)Sun 06-Apr-08 03:53 PM

#67728, "Hah! hehehe"
In response to Reply #2

Well, english isn't my first language. And those two words, in the haste of typing I always switch them out...

IsildurSun 06-Apr-08 08:25 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67729, "RE: Hah! hehehe"
In response to Reply #3

It's "swich".

(No, I'm just screwing with you.)

DrokkMon 07-Apr-08 05:24 AM
Member since 10th Mar 2004
51 posts
Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67733, "RE: Throkk"
In response to Reply #1

>Working full time, having a farm with horses, a dog, cats and
>a now pregnat wife (our first!) I just find myself well,
>curious to why I spend so much time on a game when I'm much
>more needed in real life.
>The conclution, well, CF ROCKS!!! Just LOVE it, by far the
>most addictive game there is, and I've played ALOT of them,
>for years! The playerbase is small, but it's great, there
>really aren't many morons, just a few people who do their best
>to make the game worse, failing miserably.

You know, I have come to the same conclusions. CF rocks, and I need to do something else

Good luck with everything.

>Throkk: Well, I've always enjoyed interacting with you, so
>just HAD to mix it up a bit by fooling you into thinking I
>wasn't Scion.
>I've met you with five chars, even helped you lvl up with
>Berak. heh
>Cool as always! Love you dude! heh

Thank you. I enjoyed all your chars and your attitude.
You know, I had a nagging suspicion that of course Deiha
was scion, or if not that at least an applicant. On the other hand
it would be so cool with a healer ally.

Anyway, I made sure to always get my end of the deal done first and not listen to promises.

Still, I was a little bummed when I saw you with a nightwalker. Well done!

Jyandauch (Guest)Mon 07-Apr-08 04:06 PM

#67737, "RE: Goodbyes, for good. (Or atleast years...)"
In response to Reply #1

Sexy chick

I would have liked to travel with you more...and I was Bjorn's friend
with my previous character.

Nice characters, nice attitude, it's sad that you have to leave CF and I hope you'll be back someday. You make characters that make the mud more enjoyable for everyone, friends or enemies.

Good luck with real life stuff!

Deiha (Guest)Tue 08-Apr-08 05:57 AM

#67743, "Ooh! Forgot about you! And so many others..."
In response to Reply #7

Was fun runing around with you as much as I did. You know a lot it seem, and you're a nice guy. Liked the char and the person behind it.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #67675 Previous topic | Next topic