Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Lianrinillis the Victorious Champion" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #67638
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 02-Apr-08 12:40 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67638, "(DELETED) [None] Lianrinillis the Victorious Champion"

Wed Apr 2 11:39:52 2008

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Lianrinillis perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:warrior
Level:36
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:81

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply ouch, Takezenallan (Guest), 02-Apr-08 04:20 PM, #2
Reply Good fights, loosey outcomes. Nt., Tekkorahn (Guest), 02-Apr-08 04:36 PM, #3
Reply I'd be curious to learn who the player behind the chara..., _Magus_Guest_ (Guest), 02-Apr-08 03:30 PM, #1
     Reply what happened, volicitry (Guest), 02-Apr-08 08:43 PM, #4
          Reply I remember Volicitry., Odrirg, 03-Apr-08 10:15 AM, #5
          Reply You had alot of balls., Tekkorahn (Guest), 03-Apr-08 11:36 AM, #6
          Reply Why O Why, Koolchi (Guest), 04-Apr-08 11:35 AM, #7

Takezenallan (Guest)Wed 02-Apr-08 04:20 PM

#67647, "ouch"
In response to Reply #0

I hope you dropping group last night in that place we were was your rp, and not you just getting overly pissed.

I admired the fact that your char had this ic obsession, and you followed it even to the detriment of how other chars saw Lian ic.

At least I hope that was what it was.

What happened with your post? why did you get booted, or did you quit? and if that is the case, why did you?

Tekkorahn (Guest)Wed 02-Apr-08 04:36 PM

#67648, "Good fights, loosey outcomes. Nt."
In response to Reply #2

Nt.

_Magus_Guest_ (Guest)Wed 02-Apr-08 03:30 PM

#67643, "I'd be curious to learn who the player behind the chara..."
In response to Reply #0

nt

volicitry (Guest)Wed 02-Apr-08 08:43 PM

#67655, "what happened"
In response to Reply #1

I was in the hospital yesterday and then I got a really powerfull pain shot. when i played this morning I accidently atacked one in town not thinking cause of the shot. I feel that as tribunal if you attack once then you should be out permantly. So I asked Inglor to let me go. I loved the interactopm. and was trying to become a vindicator but maybe with my next,
My last ch aracters were Volicitry,Kelteon, Gromezy

OdrirgThu 03-Apr-08 10:15 AM
Member since 16th Oct 2004
431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67660, "I remember Volicitry."
In response to Reply #4

And I enjoyed playing with Voli......even if I thought "Velocity" every time I saw your name on who, or who pk, or who tribunal, heh.

Some advice for your next Tribunal.

I agree with you, if a tribunal breaks the law, they should be out.

But, I do not agree that it should be permanently.

If there is one thing that I know very well, is that it is always possible to make up for a mistake.

Ooc, one moment of error should not destroy the fun of an entire character, ruining hundreds of hours of fun.

ic, pc's are mortals. Mortals make mistakes, even the most strict philosophies should take this into account. One of the best things about being a mortal is the ability to redeam yourself, and make up for your mistakes.

As Odrirg, I was vindicator, made a mistake and was demoted to seantryn (probably should have been booted) and I worked all the way back up to vindicator.

As Malzhaalohn, I was Provost, made a mistake, was booted, and got back in and worked all the way back up to provincial....and I firmly believe that I could have gone farther up the chain had I not auto'd (at least I think that char auto'ed) Especially if I had survived the liching process....I might be tooting my own horn, but I was tattooed, and had won/placed in a role contest, I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility that I would have gotten a lich quest.....now, if I would have age died before even getting the list of items is another question, as more than one other necro around the time of Malzhaa had that happen to them.

My point is, these kinds of mistakes happen, our pc's are mortal, and it's just a game and the people playing these pc's are mortal. If you like the char, and the rp of your role, there is nothing preventing you from recovering and even going farther than you were when you made the mistake.

Heck, those mistakes on those two chars even turned out to be net positives for my chars, because I got to show dedication, determination, and strength of character through adversity that wasn't possible to show at that time in any other way due to lack of ic foes.

In the future, I advise you, and everyone, to look at these kinds of IC setbacks more as chances to shine than bad things. It sure makes the game VASTLY more fun, for you and those interacting with you.

Tekkorahn (Guest)Thu 03-Apr-08 11:36 AM

#67661, "You had alot of balls."
In response to Reply #4

And I wasnt giving up either. You where fun to interact with, and when you yelled that One thing, twice. I saw red and was pissed oc/ic and went for it balls deep twice. It was suicide a few times for us but gnomes get alot of con, elves dont.

Koolchi (Guest)Fri 04-Apr-08 11:35 AM

#67674, "Why O Why"
In response to Reply #4

Dude, you need to get another char from Tribs. It was fun with you. Loved your speech but you did mess it up sometimes. Do make another warrior. Good Luck

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #67638 Previous topic | Next topic