Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Tuhdain the Champion of Ancient Ways" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #67577
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 30-Mar-08 06:52 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67577, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Tuhdain the Champion of Ancient Ways"

Sun Mar 30 17:51:10 2008

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Tuhdain perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:50
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:97

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply DAMN!, Armin, 01-Apr-08 11:02 AM, #9
Reply Well, Farewells... Tuhdain the Minotaur Poet is Dead!, Juhldalor, 31-Mar-08 06:13 PM, #3
Reply RE: Well, Farewells... Tuhdain the Minotaur Poet is Dea..., Igbah (Guest), 31-Mar-08 08:02 PM, #
Reply RE: Well, Farewells... Tuhdain the Minotaur Poet is Dea..., Igbah (Guest), 31-Mar-08 08:02 PM, #5
Reply RE: Well, Farewells... Tuhdain the Minotaur Poet is Dea..., Pargtorix, 31-Mar-08 08:11 PM, #6
Reply Was wondering, Dalisnik (Guest), 31-Mar-08 09:36 PM, #7
Reply That's right. No love for the guy that recommended you..., Dragrahl (Guest), 01-Apr-08 08:10 AM, #8
Reply The Minotaur Poet is Dead!, Jalenkan (Guest), 01-Apr-08 08:18 PM, #10
Reply Cool cow, Xubetok (Guest), 01-Apr-08 11:13 PM, #11
Reply Your poems...., Xiu (Guest), 05-Apr-08 10:00 PM, #12
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Tuhdain the Champion of Ancient ..., Fjarn (Guest), 31-Mar-08 10:14 AM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Tuhdain the Champion of Ancient ..., Praeto (Guest), 31-Mar-08 09:11 AM, #1
     Reply Thanks for the comp..., Juhldalor, 31-Mar-08 06:22 PM, #4

ArminTue 01-Apr-08 11:02 AM
Member since 19th Mar 2008
12 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67614, "DAMN!"
In response to Reply #0

Looks like someone beat me to the open mino slot. Always wanted to try one of these guys.

'Character is who you are in the dark.' - Dwight L. Moody

'I dare do all that may become a man; Who dares do more is none.' - Macbeth

JuhldalorMon 31-Mar-08 06:13 PM
Member since 28th Feb 2008
15 posts
#67603, "Well, Farewells... Tuhdain the Minotaur Poet is Dead!"
In response to Reply #0

Fjarn, you were awesome. I've interacted with you so many times with so many different characters... I'm sorry to let you down, but I'll be straight up honest, Minotaur speach, is a huge huge problem.. and unless you can really get into it, it doesn't work out. I didn't like the choice of weapons or legacies with this character, and considering my enemies (bards, and 19858934 dagger specs) This was
the wrong choice.

I loved being a minotaur poet, because I know what it looked like on the other side, and it was splitting my gut hysterical when I was trying to be serious about it.

I mean, a minotaur poet? Jesus.

But I disliked everything else about the minotaur.

When I rolled the villager, I swore to god I would never roll a low int low dex race again.. and.. I did it again. I've rolled like 5 low dex low int villagers over the past couple of years, swearing I've never do it again. *laughs* I'm addicted to the pretty unspeaks.

I wound up rolling another character to 'kill time' and loving my 'new role' .. well .. you know what happened.

Dalisnik, Drog, Jalen... I'll have to worry about dodging you guys now

I'll be back, but I swear.. this time with high dex and int.

Igbah (Guest)Mon 31-Mar-08 08:02 PM

#67605, "RE: Well, Farewells... Tuhdain the Minotaur Poet is Dea..."

The bull had the 'set of balls' I'd expect from one of your chars, good job

Igbah

Igbah (Guest)Mon 31-Mar-08 08:02 PM

#67606, "RE: Well, Farewells... Tuhdain the Minotaur Poet is Dea..."
In response to Reply #3

The bull had the 'set of balls' I'd expect from one of your chars, good job

Igbah

PargtorixMon 31-Mar-08 08:11 PM
Member since 12th Mar 2008
29 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67607, "RE: Well, Farewells... Tuhdain the Minotaur Poet is Dea..."
In response to Reply #3

The poet thing made me laugh a whole lot. Most of the time I'd have to look back at your tells and stuff realizing that I had misinterpretted it. The dialogue between you and Bayamon the other night was pretty funny at first but needless to say I was getting sick of seeing it on my screen and was really disappointed in how you handled the combat back at the cabal HQ. Regardless of that, this was a pretty decent character and I really had to laugh when you said that we needed to be doing more damage out on Mt. Cala, when in fact you were the major contributor to our not. Of course by that I mean, you could have switched gears where I could not at the time.

Good luck with the next one, I'll be on the lookout for a ballsy mage.

Which legacies did you pick?

Try a village elf next time you swing back to Battle. There's some real potential there if you want int and dex.

Dalisnik (Guest)Mon 31-Mar-08 09:36 PM

#67609, "Was wondering"
In response to Reply #3

i've been wondering what has happened to you. I know how it can get, but good job with the char. I liked you and the poem thing. I wish you had told more of them to me so I could write them down. The first was funny and I think Yean thought so too.

Dalisnik

Dragrahl (Guest)Tue 01-Apr-08 08:10 AM

#67613, "That's right. No love for the guy that recommended you..."
In response to Reply #3

... and had to put up with your mino-babble.

God I hate mino-speak. Especially when it's more complicated than, "Tuhdain hate mage".

Jalenkan (Guest)Tue 01-Apr-08 08:18 PM

#67624, "The Minotaur Poet is Dead!"
In response to Reply #3

I know you may not have had a soft spot for your char, but I sure did. I can't count the number of times your poems made me laugh ooc and I have a rather dry since of humor. The combination of poetry and minospeak was kinda hard to get at first, but after a while It became second nature almost. Too bad you are going to the dark side, as I rather enjoyed our interactions. We made a nice combination I think. All in all I give this char two thumbs up. Come on back soon and if your thinking about a strength/resi class plan your specs/legacies better so they don't ruin the char for you... I know what that feels like as it has happened to me a few times also. Anyway I wish you luck in your next endeavor.

Xubetok (Guest)Tue 01-Apr-08 11:13 PM

#67630, "Cool cow"
In response to Reply #3

I liked your character, though I didn't bother to read poems because after the first two I knew what the rest will look like .
You had personality and roleplayed a minotaur really well.

The only issue I had with you... you demanded the rest of the Village to be your bitches too much.
"Come rank Tuhdain", "Come bitch practice charge set for Tuhdain", "Give Tuhdain your necklace to fight mages better", "Tuhdain is raiding Spire, come bandage" (wtf, this is Spire, not Nexus or Scion, do it on your own)

As for your specs/legacies: they weren't that bad, but more oriented to fight melee classes, not mages, so I can understand your frustration.

Xiu (Guest)Sat 05-Apr-08 10:00 PM

#67718, "Your poems...."
In response to Reply #3

Always had me laughing my ass off.
I enjoyed the early age sparring, and the humor you brought around.

Favorite moment: You arguing, taking the argument to the rites--Kicking ass, taking NAME(NO S), and then taunting them to no avail. Had me laughing my ass off, but trying to stay IC.
Many thanks for the laughs, bear charges, and deaths.

Make an Elf.
Do it.
Now.

Fjarn (Guest)Mon 31-Mar-08 10:14 AM

#67595, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Tuhdain the Champion of Ancient ..."
In response to Reply #0

That's a real shame. You had a good attitude and kept on fighting even when things got rough. I enjoyed your poems...and if you ever actually see one through minobabble, you'll probably laugh. I'm surprised and disappointed to see you delete.

Praeto (Guest)Mon 31-Mar-08 09:11 AM

#67593, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Tuhdain the Champion of Ancient ..."
In response to Reply #0

I liked fighting you, always had fun banter back and forth and it was fun constantly trying to translate your mino-speech. I enjoyed the poetry you would quote to me all the time after a fight or when we were just poking at each other, well played villager, reminded me of the villagers of old back in the day, completely devoted to honor and battle. Good charachter and I look forward to fighting against/with you in the future, you reminded me of the good old days and kinda made our banter and fights nostalgic.

JuhldalorMon 31-Mar-08 06:22 PM
Member since 28th Feb 2008
15 posts
#67604, "Thanks for the comp..."
In response to Reply #1

Thanks alot.

Psssst...

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #67577 Previous topic | Next topic