Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Toogazee the Annihilator of Villages" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #67520
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 28-Mar-08 05:00 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67520, "(DELETED) [None] Toogazee the Annihilator of Villages"

Fri Mar 28 15:57:21 2008

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Toogazee perished, never to return.

Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:43
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:66

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Abernytee (Guest)Sun 30-Mar-08 08:12 AM

#67567, "Well, this project died a dull and uneventuful death. S..."
In response to Reply #0

First comment is to say sorry to Kastellyn who did a lot to try and make it possible for Toogazee to have some 'strong' links with the village. In hind sight, perhaps I should have stayed at rank 32 and just racked up some kills until things started happening but it goes against my nature to level sit so I ranked up and would have pushed to hero had the baby not taken up so much time. Playing an orc is hard unless you have Russian help like Kubilak to get you a sweet set or a necromantic mummy with a soft spot for orcs but playing one with no magic as a rager applicant is just painful. I would get the snot kicked out of me by level sitting felar fortress assassins that I would completely twat if I used magic. I had what I thought was an interesting role and take on being an orc but never featured in the last role contest and I had said to myself, as interest waned in Toogazee, that if I did not even get a mention then I was clearly barking up the wrong tree and would delete. Other project ideas took centre stage and Toogazee is gone.

Ckol and a few of the village I liked alot and it is shame I never made it in although it was tantalizingly close.

Opoj the assassin? Lame that you came and hunted Toogazee when you knew he was a non-magic orc because he ran with your village assassin character but when I found out it was Shapa behind it I was a little shocked. Not because of what you did as Opoj but because I actually liked your rager assassin and never thought I could stomach any of your characters.

Anyway, appologies again Kastellyn.

-----Abernyte

Mizfara (Guest)Sun 30-Mar-08 09:43 AM

#67568, "RE: Well, this project died a dull and uneventuful deat..."
In response to Reply #2

>I would
>get the snot kicked out of me by level sitting felar fortress
>assassins that I would completely twat if I used magic.

I hope you're not talking about me. I took my time getting to hero, turning down some offers to rank along the way, but I never intentionally tried to stop at one rank. When I turned people down it wasn't because I didn't want to rank, but because I was still trying to solo rank. I did that to 37, so I can see why it might have looked like I was level sitting.

Ckol (Guest)Sat 29-Mar-08 03:46 PM

#67552, "I really did like you! Keep it up! n/t"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #67520 Previous topic | Next topic