Subject: "(DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6752
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 27-May-02 02:16 PM
Member since 03rd May 2024
16828 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6752, "(DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster"

Mon May 27 16:14:33 2002

3 o''clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Shadows on the Theran calendar Mordan perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Lawful
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:182
PK Ratio:85% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply See ya., Grakur,Scion 93 (Guest), 28-May-02 11:46 AM, #29
Reply RE: See ya., Karel, 28-May-02 01:13 PM, #33
     Reply RE: See ya., Moprah (Guest), 29-May-02 11:47 AM, #41
          Reply RE: See ya., Karel, 29-May-02 03:46 PM, #42
Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Karel, 27-May-02 04:09 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Kycryus (Guest), 27-May-02 04:18 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Karel, 27-May-02 05:04 PM, #10
Reply Ayee!, Illisier (Guest), 27-May-02 04:19 PM, #5
Reply RE: Ayee!, Karel, 27-May-02 05:02 PM, #9
     Reply Yeh lost all that spiked and stuff?, Muubai (Guest), 28-May-02 02:05 AM, #24
Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Krivohan, 27-May-02 04:28 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Karel, 27-May-02 05:00 PM, #8
     Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Krivohan, 28-May-02 02:35 PM, #35
          Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Karel, 28-May-02 06:02 PM, #38
Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Savarin (Guest), 27-May-02 04:57 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Karel, 27-May-02 05:07 PM, #11
     Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, ORB, 27-May-02 05:19 PM, #12
     Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Karel, 27-May-02 05:22 PM, #13
     Reply Aps are totally blinded by their cause, what do you mea..., Hejduk (Guest), 28-May-02 12:39 AM, #21
Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Letradia (Guest), 27-May-02 06:01 PM, #14
Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Karel, 27-May-02 06:42 PM, #15
     Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Letradia (Guest), 28-May-02 12:22 PM, #32
Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Danical (Guest), 27-May-02 07:53 PM, #16
Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Karel, 27-May-02 08:22 PM, #17
     Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Danical (Guest), 30-May-02 09:27 PM, #46
Reply Just curious..., Adgento (Guest), 27-May-02 10:27 PM, #18
Reply RE: Just curious..., ORB, 27-May-02 11:45 PM, #19
     Reply Right..i missed that part heh, nt, Adgento (Guest), 28-May-02 12:53 AM, #22
Reply What about me? txt, Anette (Guest), 28-May-02 12:28 AM, #20
Reply This statement is false., Sharukin (Guest), 28-May-02 05:15 AM, #26
     Reply Light vs Dark Correction, Annette (Guest), 28-May-02 02:40 PM, #36
Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Daiken (Guest), 28-May-02 01:19 AM, #23
Reply actually, Daiken (Guest), 28-May-02 05:38 AM, #27
     Reply RE: actually, Karel, 28-May-02 08:49 AM, #28
          Reply Well..., Daiken (Guest), 30-May-02 12:53 AM, #43
               Reply RE: Well..., Karel, 30-May-02 01:42 AM, #44
                    Reply RE: Well..., Daiken (Guest), 30-May-02 03:43 AM, #45
Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Maelgwyn (Guest), 28-May-02 05:04 AM, #25
Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Karel, 28-May-02 01:53 PM, #34
Reply That sucks., Nydeikon (Guest), 28-May-02 12:14 PM, #30
Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Sahannara (Guest), 28-May-02 12:21 PM, #31
Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Nilushka1 (Guest), 28-May-02 04:30 PM, #37
Reply Oh hell, everyone else is doing it..., Dullameh, 29-May-02 12:33 AM, #39
     Reply RE: Oh hell, everyone else is doing it..., Karel, 29-May-02 09:59 AM, #40
Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Ransleyr (Guest), 27-May-02 02:48 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Tsaicenfeng (Guest), 27-May-02 02:28 PM, #1

Grakur,Scion 93 (Guest)Tue 28-May-02 11:46 AM

#6753, "See ya."
In response to Reply #0

This is the only time I've been on the same side as one of your characters, and .. basically, you were fun.

I had a feeling I'd see you gone when I got back, though. You can't possible play that much in that span of time and not burn out.

KarelTue 28-May-02 01:13 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
569 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6754, "RE: See ya."
In response to Reply #29

Hey, you know it occurs to me I had an elf invoker...not sure before or after Karel, only the characters I really enjoy do I remember for any length of time, name was belarion or some such, warder that got booted shortly before I deleted. So, you might have been on my side before. As for the time thing...not true. Long hours are trademarks of my character. I own a business, so rarely have to do much in the way of real work, and if I do have to work, I have a computer there. Karel and Daem...Daem something, the mongoose/tiger that died of old age are prime examples of my ability to play a character long and hard with no burn out. It's more of a matter of expandability, the power situation, and general people around for me. Mordan was useless really to me. Fine, I could go beat some warrior or something (ragers being a prime example), but I couldn't go anywhere else by myself really, invokers and paladins I'd rather not screw with...it just was a matter of not being able to do anything except rank some scions. It was just time, although I did want to make another hell trip, was a mace I wanted Mordan to have. As an aside note, this was the second character that the position of taskmaster was alluded to...anyone able to guess my other leaders?

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens." - Jimi Hendrix

Moprah (Guest)Wed 29-May-02 11:47 AM

#6755, "RE: See ya."
In response to Reply #33

You had a strong char there, good fighting aswell, we had some funny fights..impale and bonecrush aint the nicest thing you can look for... creaking bones and so on....good luck with yer next char.

KarelWed 29-May-02 03:46 PM
569 posts
#6756, "RE: See ya."
In response to Reply #41

Boneshatter....ok. Impale....not me. I was the one who charge set that lion of yours a half dozen times in a minute in Hamsah first time I ever saw you.

KarelMon 27-May-02 04:09 PM
569 posts
#6757, "RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #0

Well, this is my first character back from Karel, took something of a break to spark interest in the game again, as I have before and will again. Nothing special about this character, and is in fact just a copy of Tasari, my Empire duergar warrior who was mace/hands in one incarnation and polearm/maces the second....long story on why there was two. Mordan actually started out as an anti-paladin who I had thought up a real long role on, and pretty much planned out his whole life before I even rolled him up. Well, by the twenty-fifth rank I saw about eight other a-ps in my range and said screw that, delete. So, figured hadn't played a warrior in a couple years, see what the legacies were. For those interested, I chose chilling embrace and flow of shadows. I liked chilling embrace, flow of shadows was for the vast majority of the time useless, and if I ever do a duergar warrior again, I'll just go with forsaken thoughts. For those wondering why the delete...well, I was real damn bored with him. I had a shifter right Before Karel...well two actually. The first was a mongoose/tiger that died of old age, the second a panther/armadillo who bored the hell out of me and I deleted. Think the boredom this time was mainly due to the fact that the hero range was dominated by scions. I'm always use to coming into play when the empire/scion/shadow are on the down, I play like a madman hold things together until I start making a presence and the ranks swell, at which time I either die of old age, boredom or a couple times, con. I had a 22 con, and four trains left on this one, so con death didn't seem likely unless I made alot more trips into Hell ill-prepared. So, going to role up a character in a few, who knows what, don't like playing good guys much, although that would be the only challenge, and i'll be damned if I play a rager. Anyway, on to the farewells.

Sylvan-
Danical, good fights, you got me that time in Aridhol, and again right outside of Basilicia...the fact you didn't take everything and run speaks alot for you.

Sahannara- I will always think of you when I kill that dragon, you caught me there like three times, twice I saw you and had no recall potion, once I wondered why the dragon wasn't there and by the time I said "Oh, wait a second..." I was snared. I would have returned what little I took, but that comment about killing me for them instead...well, that was just stupid, I sacraficed em right then.

Daomael- Sunray is a pain to a duergar, and anytime I play a duergar every druid, paladin and invoker comes looking for me to do a sunray, wrath or geyser like I'm the easiest kill around. You took everything with your treant and ran, so whenever you died I just trashed your things, you have no respect of mine.

Alysrith- fought you a few times...quite frankly only times you had a chance were with other warders, and that time in Emerald I kept going back and forth between you Danical was just...well, amusingly pathetic.

Savarin- Nothing much to say to you...you tagged along with the others, and the one time you and the ranger were trying to retrieve you ran as soon as I showed, even though I attacked the ranger. If you weren't a shifter I'd say you should've been a rager.

Barons-
Ultec- Fought you like twice, once I ran after that first sunray, next ended up with you in a phylactery...no victory of mine really. Otherwise didn't know squat about you.

Marans-
Aliera- You were a pain in the ass when you showed

Dawn-
*shrug*

Warlocks-
Shila- Talked, but failed to perform.

invokers- Yes, geysers do hurt.

Battle-
Shamus- See my note to Shila, then add "but you sure can run" right on the end.

Nilushka- Potential there...follow the advice I gave you about the rites, he is weak.

Amarellis- Nice move there driving me into the destructor, pissed me off at the time, but as soon as every rager started disappearing it just amused me. Pretty much came to "Hey, I can't fight you, so let him."

Tobeldest- You are a bold one, much respect to you...although in my opinion you should have played him to the end awhile ago.

Unafiliated-

Ransleyr- You annoyed the hell out of me most of the time, and if not for the fact we have no invoker I probablly would have just killed you. Here's a real big hint, stop casting damn iceneedles while I'm getting my ass beat on by some big demon, king or whatever. And the reason we had that falling out at the end was not simply because you shielded Danical and he ended up showing for a raid. It was the fact you kept on denying it and lying. It isn't simply my character that feels trying to decieve me is the same as calling me a fool, it's me. And without doubt Ransleyr, I would have killed you, you were just too...out there.

Nydeikon- I put you here because much like the Scarabs, there really isn't much of a Nexus anymore. Thanks for all the warnings, and the rager hunting was fun.

Scion-

Dullameh- I knew you as two other characters, I think you may have gotten a bit egotistical with the lichdom, but otherwise well played...and playing for a long time I'm sure. Overall, most of our interaction was superficial, here, take my amulet (I was going to refuse, just to see what you'd do, don't really believe in leaders demanding equipment from underlings, but I had intended on giving it to you anyway), let's go kill something...blah blah blah. *shrug* Had nothing in common mostly.

Krivohan- *shrug* Holding onto those last few hours for something important I suppose. Hey, here's something to think about. Most people don't know when they're going to die, they may know it's close if they're lucky. So why not go out with a bang rather than just sort of quietly shuffle off? And that last thing about you not believing Ransleyr did it...#####, all I can say. You want an invoker around, fine, whatever, say it don't feed me some line of crap.

Letradia- Sorry about all those shattered minds...my bad. It was nice travelling with you...always good to have a croc in front of you.

Eleke- Good hunting, various other little things....hope you get those boots.

Illisier- Stay drunk my man, stay drunk.

Maelgwyn- What is with the twenty minute shows? You'd be all about getting together and getting some ranks, but two kills later you had to go. Are you playing from work or something?

Daiken- Greedy and obnoxious, you played a good drow, and a couple times I was tempted to just smack the hell out of you for your lip, but then again, most people that play a decent drow make me feel that way.

Dranolian- Wish I could have topped you off, I always like having a transmuter with me.

Dwoggurd- *shrug* Don't see you too often unless there's the healer around, or the lich. Didn't really interact with you much, you were just too interested in yourself.

Other scions...well, farewell.

I heroed in a little over sixty hours...would have been right about forty if I could have found groups half the time. My distance was at 86%, and I think I used a polearm against other people about three times, long live the mace.

If you're bored then you're boring, and indeed I was.

Kycryus (Guest)Mon 27-May-02 04:18 PM

#6795, "RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #3

do you have icq/aim? 46099585 icq or dumtotal on aim, lets talk

KarelMon 27-May-02 05:04 PM
569 posts
#6796, "RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #4

No, don't like the instant messaging thing, people tend to annoy me with all their damn chatter. I have e-mail, which I tend to read about once every three months or so.

Illisier (Guest)Mon 27-May-02 04:19 PM

#6792, "Ayee!"
In response to Reply #3

I'll try, this is my first bard..hence me getting my ass handed to me all the damn time. Oh well. I knew Mordan = Karel...with that story about the sands of sorrow. But saying that will probably tell you who I am as well.I sort of thought you told the story because you might be thinking you knew who I was. Probably not, since I have an inflated ego! Thanks for all the hell trips, I hope to one day be able to lead into the enferno like you do. I am an amateur, especially when it comes to the enferno. Take it easy.

KarelMon 27-May-02 05:02 PM
569 posts
#6793, "RE: Ayee!"
In response to Reply #5

Please, oh please dear god, tell me you are not that damn shaman. What was his name....Faelmort? The invoker...no problem...although I have an idea who that is.

Muubai (Guest)Tue 28-May-02 02:05 AM

#6794, "Yeh lost all that spiked and stuff?"
In response to Reply #9

Least there be more maces for Muubai out there.

KrivohanMon 27-May-02 04:28 PM
80 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#6788, "RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #3

I found it very funny the way you died honestly. I saw three corpses sitting at the Destructor and I was like damn that reminds me of Karel. If you get the rp aspect down you'll be one of the best at the game. I have interacted with almost all of you characters and I haven't been disappointed yet. You have the gathering and pking down without a problem in the game. The biggest problem I had with you was your almost blatant ooc actions.

Krivohan the Vindicated, High Chancellor of Shapeshifting

KarelMon 27-May-02 05:00 PM
569 posts
#6789, "RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #6

Blatant ooc? Don't recall anything that could be construed that way, but then again there's lots I don't remember after I play a long enough stretch. As for the rp...I don't know...it's like I try to rp here or there, and there's nothing to be rped, then there's people around, all they want to do is go hunt, or I'm alone late at night fending off who knows who and they don't seem likely to wish to chat. *shrug* Suppose I should focus on it more, the mortal characters are starting to bore me...

KrivohanTue 28-May-02 02:35 PM
80 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#6790, "RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #8

I forgot to address your other question about old age. Don't let appearences fool you. I am a crafty old human after all. On a side note that I believe you'll understand, are you a betting man?

Krivohan the Vindicated, High Chancellor of Shapeshifting

KarelTue 28-May-02 06:02 PM
569 posts
#6791, "RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #35

*smirk* If the odds are in my favor...

Savarin (Guest)Mon 27-May-02 04:57 PM

#6783, "RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #3

Savarin- Nothing much to say to you...you tagged along with the others, and the one time you and the ranger were trying to retrieve you ran as soon as I showed, even though I attacked the ranger. If you weren't a shifter I'd say you should've been a rager.

You were a beast, I must say that, and having 4 ranks on me along
with no one wanting to group with me cause YOU were around made
my life a living hell. Now maybe I can finally gain my final
form. And as for the time, I'm not sure what your referring
to? Perhaps you can elaborate? Usually if I go to retrieve I will
scout first then go once I see no one is around, hit it a few times
then run and hide and repeat. Either I'll get the item, or I'll
keep some of you from wandering to far My forms aren't meant to
be able to fight 3 or 4 people and win. Though I almost had that
win in the past the second tothe last time we fought. Oh well
a great char, and I'm sure I'll see you again. You've been one of
those people who are always around and always a pain in the ass for
my chars. And finally, what do you mean I should have been a
rager? Cause I'm a coward at heart?

Savarin
PS. Do a Maran next, you'll like the change of pace. *wink*

KarelMon 27-May-02 05:07 PM
569 posts
#6784, "RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #7

You and Sahannara at the nightwalker hitting it, I run in, cranial the ranger, you run, ranger dies. As for the past...yes, it was damn stupid of me to chase you when you ran off the road...that wolf hurt. And no, no maran...similiar to ragers, I cannot play a cabal or class that is blinded by it's cause.

ORBMon 27-May-02 05:19 PM
993 posts
#6786, "RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #11

You need to roll a Scarab up, you'll never get bored because in one way or another your always the Underdog. And with Scarabaeus gone, they are certainly going to be hurting. Good luck with your next character, though you don't seem to need it.

That which does not kill us,
makes us stronger.

KarelMon 27-May-02 05:22 PM
569 posts
#6787, "RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #12

Mordan was suppose to be a scarab, scarab fire giant a-p. Wanted to finish some interaction, or rather restart interaction, with Scarbaeus that I had with Karel. Scarabs have always been a favorite of mine, there is just never any around...are there any alive now?

Hejduk (Guest)Tue 28-May-02 12:39 AM

#6785, "Aps are totally blinded by their cause, what do you mea..."
In response to Reply #11

n/t you dummy

Letradia (Guest)Mon 27-May-02 06:01 PM

#6780, "RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #3

I can understand the boring thing, been there done that. About the shattered mind thing, it was my fault to for failing to tell you where to stick it when you asked me to shift. Overall, we did well. I might even remember you when I age die.

KarelMon 27-May-02 06:42 PM
569 posts
#6781, "RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #14

Yes, I have no doubt you'll age die...who the hell can kill a croc except like five ragers doing cranials, pincers, misdirects...etc. As for the Hell thing...that last time you died, was rather sure you be telling me to stick something somewhere and go where I already was.

Letradia (Guest)Tue 28-May-02 12:22 PM

#6782, "RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #15

After I do die, I will tell you about my interaction with Karel with my other character.

Danical (Guest)Mon 27-May-02 07:53 PM

#6777, "RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #3

Farewell man, you were a monster fighter. You would hit me very hard and I know i pissed you off a lot with the wither's and weakens. Those are the skills though! Anyway, good playing, thanks for being a good foe and one I enjoyed fighting, even if I ended up dead.

Danical

KarelMon 27-May-02 08:22 PM
569 posts
#6778, "RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #16

Yes, I know the weaken/wither tactic was a good one, and they are the skills you have...I should have went hand to hand insted of polearm. Did enjoys the fights, even the times I ended dead...one question....really, why the rot?

Danical (Guest)Thu 30-May-02 09:27 PM

#6779, "RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #17

It's an annoying supp, and can kill...however, I just use it to annoy rather than anything else. Most of the time it scares someone into holing up til they die...or live. Keeps em off my back!

Danical

Adgento (Guest)Mon 27-May-02 10:27 PM

#6774, "Just curious..."
In response to Reply #3

Were you the same fire ap Mordan? Cuz he dissapeared and then duergar Mordan showed up.

ORBMon 27-May-02 11:45 PM
993 posts
#6775, "RE: Just curious..."
In response to Reply #18

R.I.F. Reading Is Fundamental

That which does not kill us,
makes us stronger.

Adgento (Guest)Tue 28-May-02 12:53 AM

#6776, "Right..i missed that part heh, nt"
In response to Reply #19

nt

Anette (Guest)Tue 28-May-02 12:28 AM

#6771, "What about me? txt"
In response to Reply #3

Since I don't take part in Light vs. Dark fighting,
attacking you was out of the question. I still would
have like to see how you would do against my baby whale.
See you in the fields.

Sharukin (Guest)Tue 28-May-02 05:15 AM

#6772, "This statement is false."
In response to Reply #20

You dont take part in light vs. Dark?

For a moment I thougt you were scion, the way you blocked my path to return to the grove to counter a raid attack. You were constantly flying to me in the ashes, despite the fact that 5 scions were raiding at the same time. It seems to me that you are more willing to attack lightwalkers than scions? afraid perhpas?

Annette (Guest)Tue 28-May-02 02:40 PM

#6773, "Light vs Dark Correction"
In response to Reply #26

Light vs Dark = Warlocks + Marans vs. Scions + (Scarab).
If your a lightwalker and you're a Warder, then I would
considered you not part of the Light vs. Dark battles. Why?
Warder's rule and beliefs on drows.

Daiken (Guest)Tue 28-May-02 01:19 AM

#6765, "RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #3

>Daiken- Greedy and obnoxious, you played a good drow, and a
>couple times I was tempted to just smack the hell out of you
>for your lip, but then again, most people that play a decent
>drow make me feel that way.

*chuckle*
Personally I treated you that way because you came across to me that way (I tend to reflect those I interact with). On your way up the ranks I passed you (and others) gear when I was hero, then when you are at or near hero you attempt to trade me a shitty whip (which you don't need) for my phlactery of free movement. I immediately thought, "##### off toe-rag" and shelved you on the ignore category. Then you proved yourself an immensely competant fighter and so I shifted you over again.

Until Nilomasan died, (not to you)and you were crying over the copper, demanding any coins that we'd taken, claiming it was yours. I shifted you back on the idiot register, this is conjuction with what Krivohan says about almost blatant OOC nature of some of your actions/speech. (though not nearly as bad as ransleyr) I ended up giving you some coins to get you to shut the ##### up.

Anyway, you gave Dwoggurd very stiff competition as Blade Primus and well, thanks for the comment re: drow (yes i like my shinies)

Daiken
p.s. don't go rager for a challenge, you can see how many lowbies they have already.

Daiken (Guest)Tue 28-May-02 05:38 AM

#6766, "actually"
In response to Reply #23

>>Daiken- Greedy and obnoxious, you played a good drow, and a
>>couple times I was tempted to just smack the hell out of you
>>for your lip, but then again, most people that play a decent
>>drow make me feel that way.

Have you any examples of exhibited behaviour which made you feel this way? (Just in case it was actually me as a player and not the character, I suddenly feel paranoid )

KarelTue 28-May-02 08:49 AM
569 posts
#6767, "RE: actually"
In response to Reply #27

That coppers things, well, just lost about a half-million I was planning to blow in Dis perhaps very soon...and the way you were being elusive about it was making me think typical drow, found something, wants it. That whip by the way is not crap, just a healer rarely needs a whip to grant him sanctuary. As for an example, the last few hours of my life present one. When I mentioned that Amarellis drove me into the Destructor, proving fatal, you reply was "Your point?" At that point I was going to go grab a couple mithril maces, track you down, and kill you. That was the lip part. As for the greedy thing...well, how many people went to Hell...and who now wears most of the proceeds?

Daiken (Guest)Thu 30-May-02 12:53 AM

#6768, "Well..."
In response to Reply #28

>That coppers things, well, just lost about a half-million I
>was planning to blow in Dis perhaps very soon...and the way
>you were being elusive about it was making me think typical
>drow, found something, wants it.

I don't think I have spent a copper coin since i was like rank 30.
(other than at the gambler that once, for a pouch of nourishment, which I gave to dwoggurd)

>That whip by the way is not
>crap, just a healer rarely needs a whip to grant him
>sanctuary.

It doesn't turn me on.

>As for an example, the last few hours of my life
>present one. When I mentioned that Amarellis drove me into
>the Destructor, proving fatal, you reply was "Your point?"

Yeah well, what was your point? To me it came across like you seemed to indicate that you think it was totally unfair that a rager could have the brains to do something like that. But yes, it was intended to be an extremely lippy remark.

>At that point I was going to go grab a couple mithril maces,
>track you down, and kill you. That was the lip part. As for
>the greedy thing...well, how many people went to Hell...and
>who now wears most of the proceeds?

Well, I got 2 items, Krivohan got 2, Dullameh got 1, Dranolian got 1, Ransleyr got 1.

Your point?

(Considering you hit ***DEVASTATES*** in pk, i didn't really feel guilty about deriving you of a piece of equipment that does an extra hit once every 5 rounds or something and I was -unable- to give you the etched pendants which are 10x more of use to you.)

KarelThu 30-May-02 01:42 AM
569 posts
#6769, "RE: Well..."
In response to Reply #43

Exactly my point. Lippy. Make your comments and I feel the need to make a comment as well, just not verbally.

Daiken (Guest)Thu 30-May-02 03:43 AM

#6770, "RE: Well..."
In response to Reply #44

>Exactly my point. Lippy. Make your comments and I feel the
>need to make a comment as well, just not verbally.

}> }> }> }> }> }> }>

Maelgwyn (Guest)Tue 28-May-02 05:04 AM

#6763, "RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #3

Well yeah during the day and on some evenings my mudding times are quite messed. I will log on only to find out like 5 minutes into it that I have to run off again. Any ways thats enough about my character. I have to say though I liked your character straight up. You were a no nonsense duergar warrior that was pretty dead on with his maces. If you were around I could always count on bustin some heads open only shame that you didnt stick around to wait for me to hero. Atleast now you wont be stealing my charges

Il be seeing you around im sure, you probably have another scion up and coming even now. I know a habitual scion bitch when I see one.

Toodles

KarelTue 28-May-02 01:53 PM
569 posts
#6764, "RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #25

You know, that was a big problem for me when I was Karel, I eventually wouldn't let a lot of people hunt with me because they would take all my charges, really pissed me off. Was one warrior I think who did it the most...or maybe it was an a-p. About that next character...of course I rolled one up, and of course that is all I will say about him...

Nydeikon (Guest)Tue 28-May-02 12:14 PM

#6762, "That sucks."
In response to Reply #3

Oh well, I thought you were well played, especially from a pk standpoint (but I guess that's obvious from your pk ratio). I liked talking to you and felt I could always count on you to hunt with me, I liked that. Anyways, I could tell you were getting bored there, so I guess you did the right thing. We play this game to have fun and if you aren't having fun, why keep on with the character?

That Whil guy.

Sahannara (Guest)Tue 28-May-02 12:21 PM

#6761, "RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #3

I will just say 'Ouch'
Strong warrior, you really hit me hard, like no other(perhaps Im getting old =P ). Most of the time that I saw you in the wilds, and that I knew your exit path,I thought it 2 or 3 or even 4 times If I would start with an ambush or not...

You made a good work with that warrior, but like I told you its a bad habit for a warrior to drink that

Luck in your next character... I dont If I was rude at my speaking with you but if I was I appologize for that, it have not been a good weak for me =(

bye!

Nilushka1 (Guest)Tue 28-May-02 04:30 PM

#6760, "RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #3

What was that you told me? Hmm.. Don't seem to recall it. At anyrate, you were a formidable foe and it disappoints me that so many others feel I'm a coward. *shrug* Bah.. we'll see.

DullamehWed 29-May-02 12:33 AM
11 posts
#6758, "Oh hell, everyone else is doing it..."
In response to Reply #3

I think you did a good job as Mordan, I genuinely liked him and tried to encourage him when I noticed you were losing interest. For some reason, I swear I knew you were about to delete when you cb'd 'Farewell scion' that last time. It really is too bad. People who really seem to know the warrior class well are few and far between.

As for that other character you knew me as, I felt bad at first, but quickly realized that it wasn't my fault that it all went down like that. No exaggeration, if you would have waited 10 minutes, you would have been back in and had a hell of an RP edge. If, but, could have, would have... doesn't make much of a difference now, eh?

I'd agree with some of the others that you definitely have a lot of skill, but your RP is a bit lacking at times. I heard stories of you saying stuff about your 'past lives' and so on, which is pretty blatantly OOC

Other than that, no complaints. You were very dependable, and definitely stuck out in a cabal of so many.

Good luck on your next.

KarelWed 29-May-02 09:59 AM
569 posts
#6759, "RE: Oh hell, everyone else is doing it..."
In response to Reply #39

That other guy, well, sorry, but no rp edge or no, in character or out of it, wouldn't stand for something like that, so I did what I had too, and instead had to wait another three days for a hero. No big loss eh? Besides, it occured to me when I was re-rolling I should have went maces first, and I think it worked out better that way. Never been overly thrilled with playing a warrior. They're good for some things, usually standing in front of a mage or killing mages, but otherwise, well, they're warriors. As for being able to play one...I don't want to come off conceited or anything here, but I have been here since the begining, I have yet to play a character I can not figure out the advantages and disadvantages of and play it well. It's a harsh world that will not tolerate the meek or foolish, those that survive learn quickly. You know, only bad part of playing another character right after I delete one is trying to hide who I am, the telltale signs of who I am seem blatant. Well, be seeing you in the fields.

Ransleyr (Guest)Mon 27-May-02 02:48 PM

#6797, "RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #0

I'm sure you deleted because the prospect of facing me just makes you quake in your boots. hehe

Well played though, very very tough duergar, very powerful.
Skilled.

I've remember gearing and ranking with you when you were younger. I don't know why you deleted, presumably my sarcastic comment at the end near our fall out and your death to ragers might have something to do with it but ...

Anyway, well done man. I do thank you for the hell trips and many adventures we had together.

Good luck on your next char, I know you will rock.

Tsaicenfeng (Guest)Mon 27-May-02 02:28 PM

#6798, "RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #0

Surprised to see you go. You were fun to watch, as you butchered most people that fought you. Thanks for the aid anyhow...

See you around.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6752 Previous topic | Next topic