Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Abigail the Lurker" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #67431
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 26-Mar-08 09:32 AM
Member since 12th May 2024
16842 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67431, "(DELETED) [None] Abigail the Lurker"

Wed Mar 26 08:29:02 2008

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Abigail perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:thief
Level:45
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:99

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply First thief, CraftedD (Guest), 26-Mar-08 02:46 PM, #4
Reply RE: First thief, Fjarn (Guest), 26-Mar-08 03:40 PM, #5
Reply RE: First thief, ggcorbs, 26-Mar-08 05:03 PM, #6
Reply You got what was coming to you...that time, Firata (Guest), 26-Mar-08 05:03 PM, #7
Reply Too bad, Hrefnwik (Guest), 26-Mar-08 08:25 PM, #8
Reply I'm pretty sure this was you, Dorfo (Guest), 26-Mar-08 02:44 PM, #3
Reply Aww..., Grecken (Guest), 26-Mar-08 10:23 AM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Abigail the Lurker, Mizfara (Guest), 26-Mar-08 10:09 AM, #1

CraftedD (Guest)Wed 26-Mar-08 02:46 PM

#67453, "First thief"
In response to Reply #0

It was easy to get gear. Relatively easy to run and survive situations. But I burned out pretty fast because I couldnt really do much of anything that I really want to do. Testing out advanced pick locks. Just couldnt find the motivation to really do anything. Ranking a thief actually wasnt that hard.

Thought I had a nifty role that kept me going for a little while but I just couldnt seem too interested in playing it out much further.

Props to:

Fjarn with Abigails desire to twist villagers into anger then succeed in bargaining for a peace treatie

Ugril for ranking. I dont think we ever pk'd anyone but we had potential if we ever decided to do that. Towards the end we both drifted off but it was fun rping even a little with you.

Mizfara: You rocked me everytime we had to fight. The best I could do was steal a recall potion so that when I failed my next jack I wouldnt have to waste my money on a potion

Last note I really have is how easy the thief guild is to break in and such. Angaarn did it daily. We spend and donate a lot of money and time to the guild. Consider it a big establishment and its such a pushover. I wouldnt mind seeing more depth to thieves guild in retrospect. Better guildguards. More men for thief guild raids. Not getting attacked by thief mobs of your own guild when you are wanted. Tribunals should also have to force themselves in the guild.

Fjarn (Guest)Wed 26-Mar-08 03:40 PM

#67457, "RE: First thief"
In response to Reply #4

>
>Fjarn with Abigails desire to twist villagers into anger then
>succeed in bargaining for a peace treatie
>

I rather enjoyed that. I was curious as to whether you'd hold up your end of the bargain. Since I didn't see or hear much of or from you since then, I assumed you had. I also always wondered if Abigail had some personal issue with villagers, but never got around to finding out what it might have been.

ggcorbsWed 26-Mar-08 05:03 PM
Member since 15th Feb 2008
15 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#67460, "RE: First thief"
In response to Reply #4

I liked you, but man did I hate how when you were in the lower ranks looting any and all, I was like wtf get out of here =) seemed like you would always show up at any raid or defence of any cabal..

Firata (Guest)Wed 26-Mar-08 05:03 PM

#67461, "You got what was coming to you...that time"
In response to Reply #4

I wish there was an edge called "blackmail". I would pick it up in a heartbeat. I actually provoked that invoker to go after you. I got back the things I lost to you and some more.

But it was fun to go after you, even when I was trying to make you give me back that plate mail. Hopefully you had fun.

GLWYN

Hrefnwik (Guest)Wed 26-Mar-08 08:25 PM

#67471, "Too bad"
In response to Reply #4

Just the few interactions we had, you were the kind of thief who was always in the middle of things and seemed to know all the news. Was fun just seeing what you were up to.

Dorfo (Guest)Wed 26-Mar-08 02:44 PM

#67452, "I'm pretty sure this was you"
In response to Reply #0

Someone stole the axe right out of my hands while I was forging it. I was like "what the hell?!"

Grecken (Guest)Wed 26-Mar-08 10:23 AM

#67436, "Aww..."
In response to Reply #0

I didn't get to talk to you enough. I really liked the Southern honey and sweeties you threw around. Reminds me of home. I was looking forward to finding out why you were doing that.

Mizfara (Guest)Wed 26-Mar-08 10:09 AM

#67435, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Abigail the Lurker"
In response to Reply #0

I. Hate. Thieves.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #67431 Previous topic | Next topic