Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Gorax the Legend of the Battlefield, Vacu..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #67379
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 24-Mar-08 02:48 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67379, "(AUTO) [None] Gorax the Legend of the Battlefield, Vacuous Penitent"

Mon Mar 24 13:46:39 2008

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Gorax perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:142

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Ckol (Guest)Tue 25-Mar-08 04:39 PM

#67394, "That sucks!"
In response to Reply #0

Really did suck that you got kicked out, but really! What were you thinking? heh.

Was hoping that you'd get back in soon enough again...

IsildurTue 25-Mar-08 05:16 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67395, "RE: That sucks!"
In response to Reply #1

What did he do? I know absolutely nothing about this character.

KalageadonTue 25-Mar-08 06:56 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2003
1049 posts
#67399, "What did he do?"
In response to Reply #2

heh... I fully intended to get back in at first, but I was losing interest and still never choose a second legacy. Ofcourse this wasn't the first villager I have had removed from his hut, but it was the first for doing something like this, I appriceate Yean greatly for having an eye on things within the village as such. Battle gets to be so much more fun, and interesting with active imms... but I have another right now anyway. And what I did if you really wish to know, was to ask a paladin to lay hands on me.

Oh and I don't know for how much longer I will even be around as I am putting together a naval officer package right now and have very limited time.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #67379 Previous topic | Next topic