Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Faros the Commander of Warfare" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #67360
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 23-Mar-08 09:24 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67360, "(DELETED) [None] Faros the Commander of Warfare"

Sun Mar 23 20:22:35 2008

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Faros perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:42
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:84

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Faros the Commander of Warfare, Mizfara (Guest), 24-Mar-08 02:24 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Faros the Commander of Warfare, RealShea, 24-Mar-08 04:05 PM, #8
Reply Damn Shame, Yean, 23-Mar-08 10:23 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Damn Shame, RealShea, 23-Mar-08 10:51 PM, #2
          Reply Entertaining scraps., Vrtainen (Guest), 24-Mar-08 06:34 AM, #3
               Reply RE: Entertaining scraps., RealShea, 24-Mar-08 08:30 AM, #4
                    Reply RE: Entertaining scraps., DuergSwordSpec (Guest), 24-Mar-08 12:25 PM, #5
                         Reply RE: Entertaining scraps., RealShea, 24-Mar-08 03:56 PM, #7
                              Reply Arena fun, Vicaxion (Guest), 24-Mar-08 05:06 PM, #9
                                   Reply RE: Arena fun, RealShea, 24-Mar-08 08:44 PM, #10

Mizfara (Guest)Mon 24-Mar-08 02:24 PM

#67378, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Faros the Commander of Warfare"
In response to Reply #0

Bummer. I kept waiting to hear you'd been inducted, but it never happened. Did you just stop trying, or have a hard time getting in touch with cabal leadership? I felt bad that one time I tipped you off that DuergarSwordSpec was underwater on the Aryth, only to have you die to him shortly afterwards. I mean, it was your choice to fight him, but I couldn't help feeling just a little bit responsible for the death.

RealSheaMon 24-Mar-08 04:05 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
68 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#67381, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Faros the Commander of Warfare"
In response to Reply #6

No worries. I just never really got ahold of the leadership, so it never really happened. As for the DuergarSwordSpec, I tended to look to fight him from just to a) try measureing my own success at PK (which, isn't very good, but I'm trying!), and b) I was at some point going to move the character's RP to a direction of either specifically anti-drow or duergar (one or the other once I'd figured it out). so it wasn't a stretch that I'd try to fight him regardless of you putting me on to him or not. Rest assured, it wasn't the only time he'd taken my lunch money.

YeanSun 23-Mar-08 10:23 PM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
275 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67363, "Damn Shame"
In response to Reply #0

I thought this char had interesting rp, and had the potential to go far. I had a lot of fun interacting with you so thanks for that. Looking forward to your next and all.

RealSheaSun 23-Mar-08 10:51 PM
68 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#67364, "RE: Damn Shame"
In response to Reply #1

Thanks. I had a good time with that interaction at your shrine, though I think I was a bit scattered because my son was monkeying around the computer with his toy cars.

Vrtainen (Guest)Mon 24-Mar-08 06:34 AM

#67371, "Entertaining scraps."
In response to Reply #2

My luck/link/time have been spotty at best, but I was looking forward to revenge.

GLWYN

RealSheaMon 24-Mar-08 08:30 AM
68 posts
#67372, "RE: Entertaining scraps."
In response to Reply #3

Now that you're inducted, I'm sure it would have gone the other way. Pretty tough when you're an applicant for so long. I've been there so I know what you had to go through.

I'm not quite certain how the damage is calculated for bleeding on slice, but you can bet your ass I'd take that edge again in a heartbeat if I make another polearm spec. It was noticably different, and I know I got you once to bleeding, and that edge is probably why. Too bad I didn't have the same success against a certain duergar Sword Spec.

See you in the fields.

DuergSwordSpec (Guest)Mon 24-Mar-08 12:25 PM

#67377, "RE: Entertaining scraps."
In response to Reply #4

Actually, your bleeding got me once. After you died I died two ticks later. So I agree, that edge is worth it.

Had a few good little talks, thought you were good. See you next time!

RealSheaMon 24-Mar-08 03:56 PM
68 posts
#67380, "RE: Entertaining scraps."
In response to Reply #5

Our fights were the reason I'd had chalked up Fist of the Titans as my first legacy (had I made it there).

Vicaxion (Guest)Mon 24-Mar-08 05:06 PM

#67382, "Arena fun"
In response to Reply #7

First and only time I ever fought in the arena, but the fact that death wasn't a risk definitely made for a more interesting fight.

I so though I had you there when you lost your weapon and I started to outmelee you. Should have heard my groan when I died to bleeding the instant before I could use vampiric touch. All the same, was good fun. First time in the area brings a bit of a disadvantage though. I used a few preps that wore off before the fight started, and only then realised that I had no flight potions. A great way to start a fight against a pole spec.

Did you have cut-off mastered? I watched your fight against the thief and it worked well against him, and it seemed to work against me too.

RealSheaMon 24-Mar-08 08:44 PM
68 posts
#67386, "RE: Arena fun"
In response to Reply #9

Yeah, good fight there. I don't tend to perfect anything though, and I think cutoff was at 77% when I deleted.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #67360 Previous topic | Next topic