Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Ugril the Warlord of the Grinning ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #67344
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 22-Mar-08 08:12 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67344, "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Ugril the Warlord of the Grinning Skulls"

Sat Mar 22 19:11:30 2008

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Ugril perished, never to return.

Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:50
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:89

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Really sad to see you go..., Deiha (Guest), 29-Mar-08 06:37 AM, #9
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Ugril the Warlord of the Grinn..., Sletren (Guest), 29-Mar-08 02:26 AM, #8
Reply Two things, Zholgrom (Guest), 26-Mar-08 09:32 PM, #2
Reply RE: Two things, Lyristeon, 27-Mar-08 07:27 AM, #3
Reply RE: Two things, Corrlaan, 28-Mar-08 08:02 AM, #4
Reply Ugril helped lowbies out., Krilcovk (Guest), 28-Mar-08 09:21 AM, #5
Reply RE: Two things, Ugril (Guest), 28-Mar-08 11:33 AM, #6
Reply maybe your playtimes, rukar (Guest), 28-Mar-08 09:05 PM, #7
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Ugril the Warlord of the Grinn..., Pargtorix, 23-Mar-08 09:14 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Ugril the Warlord of the Grinn..., Ulubaka (Guest), 30-Mar-08 12:31 AM, #10

Deiha (Guest)Sat 29-Mar-08 06:37 AM

#67536, "Really sad to see you go..."
In response to Reply #0

I enjoyed running around with you, I was most likely WAAAAY to kind IC to you... Should have had you killed instead a few times. hehe

To bad you didn't stuck it out...

Sletren (Guest)Sat 29-Mar-08 02:26 AM

#67533, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Ugril the Warlord of the Grinn..."
In response to Reply #0

When I said no more fire, I didn't mean permanently!

Sad to see you go.

Good luck with the next.

Zholgrom (Guest)Wed 26-Mar-08 09:32 PM

#67476, "Two things"
In response to Reply #0

1> How did you get to 50 withotu ever seeing my character
2> Why would you delete at 50 w/o even tyrying for the throne?

an imm bitched me out because he says I don't play enough, but the imms can stop harrassing me over someone who rage deleted w/o ever even seeing me or playing very long. If i had seen you I would have squelched you likely making you delete faster.

LyristeonThu 27-Mar-08 07:27 AM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67486, "RE: Two things"
In response to Reply #2

While I wasn't the one who bitched you out for not showing yourself, I fully endorse and support his decision to do so. I will put it this way, you are lucky I wasn't the one who was around when you sent up your ridiculous prayers. But, you will see the next time you log in. It has nothing to do with this character. It is fully upon your shoulders for being the lame one at this point. 100%.

CorrlaanFri 28-Mar-08 07:58 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2005
195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67510, "RE: Two things"
In response to Reply #2
Edited on Fri 28-Mar-08 08:02 AM

Ugril, you played a good orc. Orcs require a tireless attitude of 'balls out' play and from the most part I saw that coming from you. You also have to be fine with getting pounded until you get the hang of things. Glad you stuck it out to 50.

Zholgrom:
> If i had seen
>you I would have squelched you likely making you delete
>faster.

It's that kind of ridiculous attitude thats garnering you the unwanted attention bud. I would either drop it, or expect more of the same.

Corrlaan followers are NICE. With a capital NICE!

Krilcovk (Guest)Fri 28-Mar-08 09:21 AM

#67511, "Ugril helped lowbies out."
In response to Reply #2

He was a really cool orc, I liked him alot.
Zholgrom is a inactive character that logs on 1 hour a week to suicide, warbanner,suicide logout and still have the balls to
say he is going to make your life miserable so you delete.

Ugril (Guest)Fri 28-Mar-08 11:33 AM

#67514, "RE: Two things"
In response to Reply #2

So. Not sure why you are comming out at me so hard, nor am I sure what the in game stuff is about. What I will say is this. I personally did not overly enjoy the orcs, which I expressed in my dioxide post, and since I said nothing to you in game, or here, I have to believe that is what you are responding to. I did not personally attack you. Flaming and trolling is not my style, nor will I give it more attention than this post. My problem, as I had wished to express it, is not in the fact that you, as an individual, did not log on. My problem was with the mechanic that allowed no other orc a chance to rise to leadership because the current chief never logged on. As far as your question, how did I get to 50 without ever once seeing your character?

Answer. My point exactly. You were never on. Idiot.

rukar (Guest)Fri 28-Mar-08 09:05 PM

#67522, "maybe your playtimes"
In response to Reply #2

rukar is usually logged in four hours a day when you told me to be around more you sounded kinda silly i have to admit i don't to login until 1 eastern time maybe ugril was the same

i like your character otherwise though

PargtorixSun 23-Mar-08 09:14 PM
Member since 12th Mar 2008
29 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67359, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Ugril the Warlord of the Grinn..."
In response to Reply #0

What an odd character for me to have interacted with. I really wasn't sure what to make of you before, during, or after our times together. Sorry I couldn't help you make it a bit futher toward 50; I don't even know if there's a current chief but I think those powers would have suited you well to have gotten at some point. Also, from my understanding at least OOC the brews you were making were OK but the next skill you got was some sort of obscenely magical one that I would have had to fight over. I hope you had a good time and learned a bit.

Good luck on the next, which I'm betting won't be an orc.
-Parg

Ulubaka (Guest)Sun 30-Mar-08 12:31 AM

#67562, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Ugril the Warlord of the Grinn..."
In response to Reply #1

It was because the leader Zholgrom is so freaking inactive that I also deleted and didnt even make a try for the throne. Time to give it up man and let someone who actually wants to do something with Orc get a chance. Its impossible to even challenge you when you are only around....even less than 1 hour a week!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #67344 Previous topic | Next topic