Subject: "(DEL) Targaryen the Weaver of the Elements" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6704
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 23-May-02 12:32 PM
Member since 03rd May 2024
16828 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6704, "(DEL) Targaryen the Weaver of the Elements"

Thu May 23 14:30:59 2002

6 o''clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Great Evil on the Theran calendar Targaryen perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SYLVAN, the Sylvan Warders
Hours:413
PK Ratio:60% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply The only Tribunals, Brindale (Guest), 24-May-02 11:06 AM, #18
Reply I lost intrest in him a while ago..., Master~DDD, 23-May-02 01:00 PM, #1
     Reply You were my most hated invoker foe, Swirzza (Guest), 23-May-02 02:04 PM, #2
     Reply I solo'd alot, but I guess that doesn't count. nt, Thyladanieth (Guest), 23-May-02 03:03 PM, #5
          Reply I should've been more careful, Swirzza (Guest), 23-May-02 07:55 PM, #9
     Reply Next time try not ganking a name from George R.R Martin..., Larcat, 23-May-02 02:12 PM, #3
     Reply RE: I lost intrest in him a while ago..., Dullameh, 23-May-02 02:39 PM, #4
     Reply Oh great irony., Boldereth, 23-May-02 03:03 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Oh great irony., Wemnar, 24-May-02 06:56 AM, #13
          Reply There is truth on both sides, Danical (Guest), 24-May-02 07:56 AM, #15
               Reply Not that I have to explain my personal life to you., Boldereth, 24-May-02 11:13 AM, #19
                    Reply RE: Not that I have to explain my personal life to you., Boldereth, 24-May-02 11:15 AM, #20
                    Reply Hey, Danical (Guest), 24-May-02 11:35 AM, #21
     Reply RE: I lost intrest in him a while ago..., Ulfin (Guest), 23-May-02 03:48 PM, #7
     Reply Miss ya, Danical (Guest), 23-May-02 07:54 PM, #8
     Reply RE: I lost intrest in him a while ago..., Dakizar (Guest), 23-May-02 07:57 PM, #10
     Reply RE: I lost intrest in him a while ago..., Puelvelol (Guest), 23-May-02 08:54 PM, #11
     Reply RE: I lost intrest in him a while ago..., Enbuergo, 24-May-02 05:48 AM, #12
     Reply RE: I lost intrest in him a while ago..., Abrawisnik (Guest), 24-May-02 10:51 AM, #17
     Reply RE: I lost intrest in him a while ago..., Lasella (Guest), 24-May-02 07:06 AM, #14
     Reply RE: I lost intrest in him a while ago..., Mesharrah (Guest), 24-May-02 10:37 AM, #16
     Reply RE: I lost intrest in him a while ago..., Kaninlael (Guest), 24-May-02 01:53 PM, #22

Brindale (Guest)Fri 24-May-02 11:06 AM

#6705, "The only Tribunals"
In response to Reply #0

Oh just forget about the healer in the tribunal. Ok I'd have to say I hated you for a while before I got to hero. You water would just kick my ass, even with all my protections up. Then when I got to hero it the gyser didnt seem to do the obliderates to me so I would actually fight you. But you would always just sneek up on me somehow in town and get one off on me, but then you would take off running if I got you manacled. So I actually created alises just to fight you. Oh by the way you were the first person I was able to pk as a healer. Made my day I must say, that was a lucky gate at the ruined keep. I cant believe you didnt run as hurt as you were, instead you gysered me. Oh well, hate to see you go, people like you actually make it intresting as a tribunal. Good luck.

Master~DDDThu 23-May-02 01:00 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
18 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6706, "I lost intrest in him a while ago..."
In response to Reply #0

I was hoping to age die this character, but I lost interest a couple weeks ago. Three to one odds are fun, but always being outnumbered isnt so good.

Sylvans - Was fun...

Alysrith - You're doing a really good job. Was really looking forward to running around with you, too bad it got boring for me shortly after you got into hero range.

Boldereth - You sucked as leader.. The cabal went downhill after Prio got denied, you got captain and immediately started playing another character.

Warlocks
Is it just me or do all but a few of the warlock vokers have close to no idea of what they're doing? How does one gnome walk up to the angel, fight 3 other vokers, and retrieve his item - without barrier? Skirmishes with you became less fun when you got several water majors.

Lasella - You seemed fairly skilled.. Why the ##### did you quit as soon as Dullameh logged on though? Dull isnt that tough, if you had tried hunting him with one or two others, you'd have found that out.

Fredrilath - You seemed to be the only other competent warlock voker..

Scions

Shrahz - It must have sucked to have a sick set, have no pk deaths, then get into hero range and get burried in the mountains...

Mesharrah - You seem to know what you're doing. Singing mace caught me off guard that time, and throw in an entwine at the same time...

Tribunals
Gegreigar - You were fun to fight with, you and Dugruain were just about the only tribs that would put up a fight.

Riatsila - You were incredibly easy to kill while you were a hamsah magistrate.. then you learned that manacles prevented me from casting.

Aiakalymn - Slippery bastard. The bug on adhesive web that makes it lag you and take mana when you cast it on a target thats not in the room made fighting you nearly impossible.

Constance - How does shield bash work through bash protections?

Other tribs - Sit in guild till I lag myself for a round attacking your guildguard, then run out and manacle me before my command to geyser you or your guards can go through.

Others

Dakizar - You were the *only* person that scared me. Force duel on a voker is probably the most overpowered combo in the game. Half the one on one fights I lost, I lost to you. You were really an asshole though...

Anyone I forgot.. well it's been a while since I played this char.

Orophin, Crenshillion, Solmyr, Alomar.
AIM - MasterDDD13
email - master_ddd@hotmail.com

Swirzza (Guest)Thu 23-May-02 02:04 PM

#6724, "You were my most hated invoker foe"
In response to Reply #1

Very well played. I agree with you regarding all of Warlock with
the exception of Jaythis. I only hated you more because of damned
camouflage. I tried so hard to hold my own against you, but I only
think I nailed you once. Damn cold.

Thyladanieth (Guest)Thu 23-May-02 03:03 PM

#6725, "I solo'd alot, but I guess that doesn't count. nt"
In response to Reply #2

Swirzza (Guest)Thu 23-May-02 07:55 PM

#6726, "I should've been more careful"
In response to Reply #5

It should have read "Regarding all Warlock invokers".
You, Thy, were definitely the scariest of all Conjurers. I haven't
seen Daurwyn yet (I'm assuming he's more active now? Don't see him
deleted).

LarcatThu 23-May-02 02:12 PM
495 posts
#6723, "Next time try not ganking a name from George R.R Martin..."
In response to Reply #1

NT

"New payment options w/ Iron Realms"

DullamehThu 23-May-02 02:39 PM
11 posts
#6722, "RE: I lost intrest in him a while ago..."
In response to Reply #1

It always bugged me knowing a camouflaged invoker was out there somewhere. I didn't interact with you much other than our 'fights.' You seem like you could take a little bit of your own advice to Lasella though, on that matter, since the gutsiest moves you pulled involved "c 'stoneshatter' dullameh;c 'word'."

Taught me to not wear any stone equipment, at least.

Good luck on your next.

BolderethThu 23-May-02 03:03 PM
197 posts
#6716, "Oh great irony."
In response to Reply #1

Boldereth - You sucked as leader.. The cabal went downhill after Prio got denied, you got captain and immediately started playing another character.

-Your facts are flawed my friend. I played Boldy quite a bit as Leader, just not during your times. Kerik was my work character, which is why you saw him more often, because I work generally around the times you play. If you can't handle that, then so be it, I do not have to rationalize myself to you on why I can't bend my schedule to fit yours. I lead my own life, and have to conform to it.

WemnarFri 24-May-02 06:56 AM
10 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#6717, "RE: Oh great irony."
In response to Reply #6

If you can't
>handle that, then so be it, I do not have to rationalize
>myself to you on why I can't bend my schedule to fit yours.
>I lead my own life, and have to conform to it.

So if that's true Why did you say this???

>-Your facts are flawed my friend. I played Boldy quite a bit
>as Leader, just not during your times. Kerik was my work
>character, which is why you saw him more often, because I
>work generally around the times you play.

Hey I just thought this was funny I don't have to tell you why but here is why Okay It's friday people and I'm having fun!

Danical (Guest)Fri 24-May-02 07:56 AM

#6718, "There is truth on both sides"
In response to Reply #13

If you are honest Boldereth, you will admit that once you became Captain you came around a lot less than when you weren't. Boldereth was always on at the same times I was, because it must have been your "work" char. So Targ is right in saying things changed. My frustration with it comes from the aspect that I play one char at a time because then I don't feel like I'm logging on the char for what is good at the moment. (I'm not saying all do that) However, point in case is that Targ stopped showing up to, so he shouldn't point to much of a finger. I liked you as a char, but never as a leader, sorry man.

Danical

BolderethFri 24-May-02 11:13 AM
197 posts
#6719, "Not that I have to explain my personal life to you."
In response to Reply #15

But a few days after I got captain, I got more or less "thrown" (told to find a new place and be out by the end of the month) out of my house. Was appartment hunting for a few weeks before things cooled down and between working overtime (to get up some revenues), and etc, I wasn't able to play nearly as much (started working from 7 to 9 as opposed to 12 to 7). If you don't like it thats fine, but I'm not going to alter my entire lifestyle to please a couple of people.

BolderethFri 24-May-02 11:15 AM
197 posts
#6721, "RE: Not that I have to explain my personal life to you."
In response to Reply #19

Sidenote, to the guy above: Kerikorlian at the time was a lowbie pre-empowerment paladin. The most interesting and devoting things I did with him was shrine sit and run away from fire giant bashing-types. It isn't quite the same, you don't wanna go afk with a high rank character.

Danical (Guest)Fri 24-May-02 11:35 AM

#6720, "Hey"
In response to Reply #19

Sorry man, it was just an observation...and we both know that an observation, though true about things, doesn't always tell the whole story.

Danical

PS Never said you didn't have good reasons, but I just stated my observation

Ulfin (Guest)Thu 23-May-02 03:48 PM

#6715, "RE: I lost intrest in him a while ago..."
In response to Reply #1

You forgot me!

Danical (Guest)Thu 23-May-02 07:54 PM

#6714, "Miss ya"
In response to Reply #1

Been missing your skills in Sylvan, but I understand. Have fun with whatever.

Danical

Dakizar (Guest)Thu 23-May-02 07:57 PM

#6713, "RE: I lost intrest in him a while ago..."
In response to Reply #1

>Dakizar - You were the *only* person that scared me. Force duel on
>a voker is probably the most overpowered combo in the game. Half
>the one on one fights I lost, I lost to you. You were really an
>asshole though...

You probably had the privilege of being the character Dakizar most
disliked, ever. The first time I dueled you because you were with
the sylvan gang that attacked me, but then after you started saccing
your gear in the arena (ironically, I usually take at most one or two
pieces, but after that I started full looting you) both the player
and the character were pretty disgusted. I hoped killing you using
cyclone repeatedly would motivate you to stop being such a gear
whore, but no dice. Even your allies and cabalmates would make
cracks at how greedy you were for gear to me.

Other than that, you seemed to be one of the better invokers at the
hero range skill-wise.

Puelvelol (Guest)Thu 23-May-02 08:54 PM

#6712, "RE: I lost intrest in him a while ago..."
In response to Reply #1

Man, you forgot me. That hurts.

EnbuergoFri 24-May-02 05:48 AM
150 posts
#6710, "RE: I lost intrest in him a while ago..."
In response to Reply #1

You forgot that other trib invoker that used to be around. I haven't been around, so I don't know if he's still there. He'd always put up a fight. He'd usually die...but at least he would stand his ground and go down with the ship.

Fun running with you, although most of the time I was little more than your cheap-shot bitch =p.

Abrawisnik (Guest)Fri 24-May-02 10:51 AM

#6711, "RE: I lost intrest in him a while ago..."
In response to Reply #12

That would be me. I decided not to comment because Targaryen was indeed a gear whore, whose sole way to 'protect the forest' was to locate someone with armour he wanted, get a city dwelling thief to follow him and then go perma lag said someone. Happened twice to me, once with you, once with Ajoul because I happened to be lucky enough to snag a couple of blue broochs.

Not to mention his 'defence' of the grove which was basically c 'stoneshatter'; flee; then go get the armour that was shattered.

Lasella (Guest)Fri 24-May-02 07:06 AM

#6709, "RE: I lost intrest in him a while ago..."
In response to Reply #1

Honestly, I wouldn't stay if I were the only one Warlock who has face a whole hoard of his lackeys whose gonna log on after he logged on. He's not that tough, I would agree, that is if you have things on your side. Had only one battle with him, thankfully to Duvernay who tanked for me, and managed to fight him for a while, but apparently its not good enough to win, considering that I've to dispel three person at one time and that would be without counterspell. Oh Solmyr...sounds familiar, Orophin sounds very familiar too, so did Crenshillion. Anyhow, you're one invoker that taught me quite a new things after fighting with you. Sorry to have ganged on you with Fredrilath that one time. Anyhow, tataz.

LV

Mesharrah (Guest)Fri 24-May-02 10:37 AM

#6708, "RE: I lost intrest in him a while ago..."
In response to Reply #1

>Mesharrah - You seem to know what you're doing. Singing mace
>caught me off guard that time, and throw in an entwine at
>the same time...

Even if not for the mace, you were cursed in a fight before and didn't bother to remove it. You could live through entwine if you managed to buffet whip spec out of the room but I wouldn't bet on that. Deafen is not lethal, it is deafen + curse (wand of recall is so easy to get) + blindness (if you had an orb of travel...) that is lethal.

I wonder what you were trying to achieve. Buffeting a healer is fun, but hardly will kill him.

Anyways, from what I know, you were a head higher than any warlock invoker out there.

Kaninlael (Guest)Fri 24-May-02 01:53 PM

#6707, "RE: I lost intrest in him a while ago..."
In response to Reply #1

Fun fighting you, you sure had guts. Sorry about the few times where you got full looted after death. Younger cabalmembers don't always see the 'justice' in returning better gear that what they hold. Made it fun as tribby.

Søren

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6704 Previous topic | Next topic