Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Szithar the Master of Nage Waza" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #66923
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 04-Mar-08 03:24 AM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17194 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#66923, "(DELETED) [None] Szithar the Master of Nage Waza"

Tue Mar 4 02:21:33 2008

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Szithar perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:assassin
Level:39
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:192

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I liked you, PSTYX, 04-Mar-08 05:24 PM, #12
Reply no harm, no foul, Szithar (Guest), 04-Mar-08 05:55 PM, #18
     Reply Oh, and I'd probably have done the same,, Szithar (Guest), 04-Mar-08 06:02 PM, #19
Reply Well, that's one assassin off of my back!!, Careashiin (Guest), 04-Mar-08 03:24 PM, #7
Reply I find your personality abrasive, simply., Szithar (Guest), 04-Mar-08 03:44 PM, #8
     Reply Who pissed in Your wheaties!?, Careashiin (Guest), 04-Mar-08 07:30 PM, #20
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Szithar the Master of Nage Waza, Firata (Guest), 04-Mar-08 01:57 PM, #6
Reply Never been in there..., Szithar (Guest), 04-Mar-08 05:31 PM, #13
Reply I was thinking three more ranks and you'd have made it ..., Angaarn (Guest), 04-Mar-08 11:47 AM, #4
Reply There was a time I thought I was already there., Szithar (Guest), 04-Mar-08 04:59 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Szithar the Master of Nage Waza, Mizfara (Guest), 04-Mar-08 10:19 AM, #3
Reply You have? In the words of Clay Davis, shhiiiiiiiiiiiii..., Vrtainen (Guest), 04-Mar-08 03:51 PM, #9
Reply RE: You have? In the words of Clay Davis, shhiiiiiiiii..., Mizfara (Guest), 04-Mar-08 05:46 PM, #15
Reply Fun while it lasted, eh?, Szithar (Guest), 04-Mar-08 04:57 PM, #10
     Reply RE: Fun while it lasted, eh?, Mizfara (Guest), 04-Mar-08 05:44 PM, #14
          Reply ditto~, Szithar (Guest), 04-Mar-08 05:51 PM, #17
Reply Heh, you were ballsy. What happened? nt, Ganthraz (Guest), 04-Mar-08 04:41 AM, #1
     Reply I was overcome by a moment of boredom., Szithar (Guest), 04-Mar-08 09:57 AM, #2
          Reply What the hell?, Vehldriss (Guest), 04-Mar-08 12:45 PM, #5
               Reply Time... it marches on., Szithar (Guest), 04-Mar-08 05:50 PM, #16
                    Reply RE: Time... it marches on., Vehldriss (Guest), 04-Mar-08 08:46 PM, #21

PSTYXTue 04-Mar-08 05:24 PM
Member since 06th Feb 2008
62 posts
Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#66944, "I liked you"
In response to Reply #0

You were one of the few assassins i never ended up getting into it with after I took the chaotic spin to my char. I remember Veesa asked you to join his ninja group and you declined. I think if we woulda went together we could have gotten a lot more people to roll with us and did some big things but it wasn't meant to be. Anyway you were pretty much a loner and I expected to see you hit the hero ranks sometime soon but I guess not. Nice hit on Djabree after he killed me. Too bad I had to get my rings back in such a ####ty fashion heh good luck with the next one man. I might be seeing you around.

Szithar (Guest)Tue 04-Mar-08 05:55 PM

#66950, "no harm, no foul"
In response to Reply #12

i'm always shocked when I find that I haven't been lowbie looted in those situations, anyway.

take care.

Szithar (Guest)Tue 04-Mar-08 06:02 PM

#66951, "Oh, and I'd probably have done the same,"
In response to Reply #18

In that situation.

Careashiin (Guest)Tue 04-Mar-08 03:24 PM

#66937, "Well, that's one assassin off of my back!!"
In response to Reply #0

I never got to interact with you much, once you called me a fool for attacking you than put me on ignore, other than that I enjoyed the fights I could get with you. Seemingly, you were only out to get an assassinate, and would never try going toe to toe with me. I can remember a few occassions you may have but from memory, I believe you had another assassin with you, or were behind a vindicator or provost.

An enemy I will mourn that I don't believe I ever killed, or maybe did once, but when you were around I certainly did stay very mobile and even used up herbs to go into birdform to make sure you wouldn't get a jump on me.

Good luck with the next.

Szithar (Guest)Tue 04-Mar-08 03:44 PM

#66938, "I find your personality abrasive, simply."
In response to Reply #7

As to the context of calling you a fool, I have more dignity than to aid you in your own self-character assassination. You do just fine every time you post on the forums. Drag out the log and analyze it, if you have it.

And "never" is the wrong word. You use your strengths and I use mine. If you're dragging a Treant and a COW around? That's not toe-to-toe. Otherwise, I would, and I did at every opportunity. So piss off and quit #### talking. I'll be glad not to have to see you around for a while. The behavior you exhibit in-game and out, makes the game unfun for me.

xoxo

Careashiin (Guest)Tue 04-Mar-08 07:30 PM

#66953, "Who pissed in Your wheaties!?"
In response to Reply #8

Whoa, hold your horses there cowboy, I guess I struck a nerve with you IC.

I was mentioning our last interaction and for the most part, only interaction.

Once, you simply complained to me how hard I was to follow. Another time I attacked you after you were fighting an Imperial Bard out of my PK range (You both being Cabal enemies) and you fled. Sent me a tell: Fool, then put me on ignore. I can't come to realise how that chaps your ass so much.

"And "never" is the wrong word. You use your strengths and I use mine. If you're dragging a Treant and a COW around? That's not toe-to-toe. Otherwise, I would, and I did at every opportunity. So piss off and quit #### talking"

Never, pretty much sums up my recollection of your willingness to hang out for more than two rounds unless someone was backing you up. I'm not trying to belittle you, I mean it WAS an assassin class up against a druid, and I had a lot of options. As far as my treant/cow, whatever, same excuse to only fight conjurer's without servants, necromancers without armies, rangers without animals called, Tribunal without guards, etc. etc. You just have a misunderstanding or a skewed reality as to what constitutes toe-to-toe regarding classes in the game.

I try not to get too involved in the goodbye threads but do like to say a piece here and there. It is more than apparant that you are going to set out with somthing to prove in this thread, or at least contest anything my character would post on here regarding my view of you, so, ... I hope you get over it!

glwyn

Firata (Guest)Tue 04-Mar-08 01:57 PM

#66936, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Szithar the Master of Nage Waza"
In response to Reply #0

Dude, What the hell? Was it my yelling last eve? You have the patience, I just cant see to sit & stack for so long. I was kind of afraid of you.

Szithar (Guest)Tue 04-Mar-08 05:31 PM

#66945, "Never been in there..."
In response to Reply #6

Or at least not with a hiding class. I didn't know where I could stand. You're not to blame at all. I just got bored. All the waiting around at that moment was sort of the catalyst, though. I usually attempted with between 3 and 5 stalks. 7 or 8 if I had to wait around for it. I didn't get a lot, and I don't think I ever got one off with less than 5, though. Standing around for a half hour or more stalking just bores me to tears. Needless to say, for each success I had a lot of failures. For me, it was mostly for effect, anyway. Especially drunken bards -- Helllllpppp Szitttthhhhaaaarrrrr jjjuuussstttt trrriiieeeeddddd... just always makes me laugh. I liked following people to where they were going, watching them kill themselves for a while, and then just finishing the job for them.

The goal in all of it was to be someone's personal assassin. But that didn't pan out quick enough. Ahh, well...

Angaarn (Guest)Tue 04-Mar-08 11:47 AM

#66933, "I was thinking three more ranks and you'd have made it ..."
In response to Reply #0

Would have been less boring there.

Szithar (Guest)Tue 04-Mar-08 04:59 PM

#66941, "There was a time I thought I was already there."
In response to Reply #4

I'd watch for you.

Someone asked once if you were visible to me and I did a who pk and said no, then got busted out for lying and conspiring. Oops. After those arena scuffles I was looking forward to the probability of getting the feathery beat down at every opportunity. If you didn't age die first, that is.

Mizfara (Guest)Tue 04-Mar-08 10:19 AM

#66932, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Szithar the Master of Nage Waza"
In response to Reply #0

Fun times. I kept thinking you were going to go Scion eventually, but, guess that never happened?

As an aside, I don't know what it is with this character, but I've ended up fighting way more assassins than usual. It's weird.

Vrtainen (Guest)Tue 04-Mar-08 03:51 PM

#66939, "You have? In the words of Clay Davis, shhiiiiiiiiiiiii..."
In response to Reply #3

I feel like I'm the assassin practice dummy some times.

Mizfara (Guest)Tue 04-Mar-08 05:46 PM

#66947, "RE: You have? In the words of Clay Davis, shhiiiiiiiii..."
In response to Reply #9

Bhalfwei, Ikemay, Cru, Noctryne, Dazarath, Vehldriss, Szithar, Svrithaz, Malkeye, Tatianna, Ramora, Sohni, Diaseo...and that's just off the top of my head.

Szithar (Guest)Tue 04-Mar-08 04:57 PM

#66940, "Fun while it lasted, eh?"
In response to Reply #3

I ran around looking for you a lot, wanting to go another round. After our first encounter, I thought you had me hands down most of the time. Except for those couple or three when the planets and the stars aligned and the sheerest of luck dealt me the right hand.

Anyway, I liked you, enjoyed trying to drown you, and I'll miss the action.

Funny thing about Scion. Some dark-elf, Scion assassin out there had a strikingly similar name to mine and I used to get mid-conversation tells from people, or accusations for evil deeds, and almost even got Trib-flagged for it. It was funny sharing a reputation with someone, but man when I logged on in the Arial City and some magistrate said "You're wanted, for what your pets did in Galadon!" and I said, "No no! You've got the wrong guy," and he was like "Yeah, right, The drow assassin chasm dweller who isn't an evil, lying bastard." Eegads, how do I claw my way out of THAT paper bag?

Mizfara (Guest)Tue 04-Mar-08 05:44 PM

#66946, "RE: Fun while it lasted, eh?"
In response to Reply #10

I would have obliged you w/ more fights, but it seemed like every time I saw you it was near Galadon, or near other enemy PCs. I wasn't going to fight you in a situation where someone else was likely to run over and jump in. And, near town, there wasn't much point since the loser could just retreat back to safety.

Szithar (Guest)Tue 04-Mar-08 05:51 PM

#66949, "ditto~"
In response to Reply #14

nt

Ganthraz (Guest)Tue 04-Mar-08 04:41 AM

#66924, "Heh, you were ballsy. What happened? nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Szithar (Guest)Tue 04-Mar-08 09:57 AM

#66931, "I was overcome by a moment of boredom."
In response to Reply #1

Thanks for all the scuffles. I looked forward to the back and forth.

Vehldriss (Guest)Tue 04-Mar-08 12:45 PM

#66935, "What the hell?"
In response to Reply #2

I had so much plans for us! Lammmmmeee

Szithar (Guest)Tue 04-Mar-08 05:50 PM

#66948, "Time... it marches on."
In response to Reply #5

You're older than you've ever been,
and now you're even older,
and now you're even older,
and now you're even older.

You're older than you've ever been,
and now you're even older.
And now your older still.

TIIIIME! Is marching ONNNNNNNNnnn...
And time...
Is still marching ONNNNNNNNnnnn....

--TMBG

Is "lame," drow-ish for "oh how good it could have been..."?
If so, then I agree. The potential lost there is my one true regret, indeed the only thing that kept me going this long.

So it goes.

Vehldriss (Guest)Tue 04-Mar-08 08:46 PM

#66955, "RE: Time... it marches on."
In response to Reply #16

I agree. Time is such a huge factor especially when you work 50+ hours a week and are studying to take the LSAT amidst juggling all the other feces that seems to fall on you through the wide cavernous tunnels that appears around you almost at a whim where the other end lies innumerous amounts of toilets of a civilization of giants...

Anyways..

Would've been fun.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #66923 Previous topic | Next topic