Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Veesa RogueWing the Shinan, Sword for ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #66840
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 29-Feb-08 05:04 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17183 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#66840, "(DELETED) [None] Veesa RogueWing the Shinan, Sword for Hire"

Fri Feb 29 16:02:46 2008

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Veesa perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:47
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:206

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Bummer., Vrek (Guest), 03-Mar-08 03:31 AM, #27
Reply RE: Bummer., PSTYX, 04-Mar-08 08:29 AM, #29
Reply Out of curiousity... what do you mean by "fix what I br..., Inquisitor_ (Guest), 01-Mar-08 04:40 PM, #23
Reply RE: Out of curiousity... what do you mean by, PSTYX, 01-Mar-08 05:10 PM, #24
Reply Awww, who is going to be my pillar cushion now? :P, Seliaest (Guest), 01-Mar-08 12:35 AM, #8
Reply haha, PSTYX, 01-Mar-08 08:44 AM, #18
Reply Eh... short goodbyes, PSTYX, 29-Feb-08 05:53 PM, #2
Reply That sucks! :(, Ckol (Guest), 29-Feb-08 06:04 PM, #3
Reply RE: That sucks! :(, PSTYX, 29-Feb-08 06:07 PM, #5
Reply I had a feeling you were getting bored when, Fendril (Guest), 29-Feb-08 09:54 PM, #6
Reply RE: I had a feeling you were getting bored when, PSTYX, 01-Mar-08 08:43 AM, #17
Reply hehe, Patick, 01-Mar-08 01:00 AM, #9
Reply I'm a NINJA dammit! lol nt, PSTYX, 01-Mar-08 08:42 AM, #16
     Reply RE: I'm a NINJA dammit! lol nt, Patick, 01-Mar-08 10:49 PM, #25
          Reply RE: I'm a NINJA dammit! lol nt, PSTYX, 02-Mar-08 08:30 AM, #26
               Reply hah, Patick, 03-Mar-08 12:38 PM, #28
Reply Is that what it was?, Grecken (Guest), 01-Mar-08 02:31 AM, #10
Reply RE: Is that what it was?, PSTYX, 01-Mar-08 08:41 AM, #15
Reply RE: Eh... short goodbyes, Foe (Guest), 01-Mar-08 03:18 AM, #11
     Reply Willing to back up your words by buying the PBF? n/t, IAmCurious (Guest), 01-Mar-08 04:33 AM, #12
     Reply Only I wasn't Myrakie OR Sybea... nt, PSTYX, 01-Mar-08 08:40 AM, #14
     Reply Wow. Pro-style guessing skills. nt, Yhorian (Guest), 01-Mar-08 08:57 AM, #19
Reply Uh?, Daichyl (Guest), 29-Feb-08 05:17 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Uh?, PSTYX, 29-Feb-08 06:05 PM, #4
          Reply RE: Uh?, Isildur, 29-Feb-08 10:56 PM, #7
               Reply RE: Uh?, PSTYX, 01-Mar-08 08:39 AM, #13
                    Reply How on earth did you...?, Ckol (Guest), 01-Mar-08 09:03 AM, #20
                         Reply RE: How on earth did you...?, PSTYX, 01-Mar-08 12:12 PM, #21
                         Reply RE: How on earth did you...?, Isildur, 01-Mar-08 03:37 PM, #22

Vrek (Guest)Mon 03-Mar-08 03:31 AM

#66905, "Bummer."
In response to Reply #0

You seemed quite tenacious and I was looking forward to tussling with you once we got back into the same range. Too bad that will not be now. Props to an assassin who will run into the forest to fight a ranger. But you did well and had me always checking for if Vessa was around for a bit there.

I was laughing out loud at the screen at your Ninja comments. "I'm a ninja! I'l be back for you!" Haha. Nice. I didn't really care about those rings back one bit but wanted you to think so for a reason to fight later . (I can't believe I ran the wrong way into those spiders! I'll consider that a 1-1 hehe). Alas, I thought for sure we'd have tons of fights in the future... anyways.

So what was up with a self-proclaimed "Sword for hire" helping out outlander? Was really surprised about seeing that .

Hope you bring another char enjoyable back asap.

PSTYXTue 04-Mar-08 08:29 AM
Member since 06th Feb 2008
62 posts
Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#66928, "RE: Bummer."
In response to Reply #27

Heh... just for that I'm rolling one up today. THanks. Yea those fights we had were rough, especially the one in the spider forest. I damn near died trying to get those rings lol

My helping Outlander had to do with my direct opposition with Tribunal. After I killed Geran I pretty much said screw tribunal alltogether and was willing to do anything to go against them. But I was still pretty untrustworthy and I could have turned on any of you at any minute.

Inquisitor_ (Guest)Sat 01-Mar-08 04:40 PM

#66878, "Out of curiousity... what do you mean by "fix what I br..."
In response to Reply #0

nt

PSTYXSat 01-Mar-08 05:10 PM
62 posts
#66879, "RE: Out of curiousity... what do you mean by"
In response to Reply #23

well for one I could have waited before going in certain directions with my character, did some of them earlier, and chose not to do certain things at all. There was one thing in particular that when I went back and really thought about it, made me wish I didn't do it because I wanted to go another direction with the char and I was unable to do it because of that. I mean I guess I could have RPed it out but I was already bummed about it. WHen I couldn't fix it, I started doing dumb stuff, and inevitably, I deleted.

Seliaest (Guest)Sat 01-Mar-08 12:35 AM

#66852, "Awww, who is going to be my pillar cushion now? :P"
In response to Reply #0

You were interesting to have around.
I wondered.
That time that I pillared you randomly, were you trying to stalk me?
Because that is why I pillared you.

PSTYXSat 01-Mar-08 08:44 AM
62 posts
#66871, "haha"
In response to Reply #8

I remember that. No I wasn't trying to stalk you. I was after whoever you were pillaring. I can't remember but I know I was pissed because I couldn't convince you that I wasn't stalking you and I was paranoid after that any time I saw you on eastern with me because I didn't know if you were throwing out random pillars heh

PSTYXFri 29-Feb-08 05:53 PM
62 posts
#66842, "Eh... short goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

This is my first char back in a few years. Decided to make him to learn the game again and all that good ####. The char started off pretty good. I actually jumped into the character and WAS Veesa. Then I did a few things both IC and OOC that made the character a strain to play, and I spent probably the last half of my chars like trying to fix what i broke. In the end I abandoned my RP completely and just decided to say screw it and get the PK jones out of me so I wouldn't screw over my next character. Sorry to any imms who were bidding on me, and to the players IC who liked me and saw the change. Anyway, if you leave me a goodbye I'll respond. Pz.

Ckol (Guest)Fri 29-Feb-08 06:04 PM

#66843, "That sucks! :("
In response to Reply #2

I really did enjoy all our fights. Sorry that I forgot you in my goodbyes...

How many assassinates did you fail on me? 10? 12? Never got me, and I got you once. haha Though we ended up being semi-friends. I didn't really notice the change, except that you werent always stalking me anymore. heh

PSTYXFri 29-Feb-08 06:07 PM
62 posts
#66846, "RE: That sucks! :("
In response to Reply #3

Haha yea after that one fight and we made friends I think I attempted on you one more time because i forgot about our truce, and then you weren't even on my radar unless I needed you as a scout. You were one of the few Ragers that didn't hate my freaking guts. You were tough as hell for some reason. I still can't figure it out. I remember catching you outside the maus and you were all maledicted and dying... I missed the assassination attempt and then died to you. Never saw that coming lol good luck with the next

Fendril (Guest)Fri 29-Feb-08 09:54 PM

#66849, "I had a feeling you were getting bored when"
In response to Reply #2

You started following me to the tree, hoping someone else would be there to attack. Then the attempted assassination in Arkham. I would have really liked to do more with you, but you being so chaotic and all I felt I needed to keep my distance. Perhaps the next time we'll be closer allies and can travel more. Good Luck with your next.

PSTYXSat 01-Mar-08 08:43 AM
62 posts
#66870, "RE: I had a feeling you were getting bored when"
In response to Reply #6

yea thanks. I had a vendetta on tribunal after my fight with Geran and then some other stuff that happened IC. When I first started I wouldn't miss an assassination. I was calm, played it right. I EXPECTED to hit. At the end I was just going for it at random and missing like every one. That's one of the things that told me I needed to just call it quits.

PatickSat 01-Mar-08 01:00 AM
Member since 17th Oct 2007
134 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#66854, "hehe"
In response to Reply #2

arnt you the bounty hunter?

Alpha-Q

PSTYXSat 01-Mar-08 08:42 AM
62 posts
#66869, "I'm a NINJA dammit! lol nt"
In response to Reply #9

nt

PatickSat 01-Mar-08 10:49 PM
134 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#66884, "RE: I'm a NINJA dammit! lol nt"
In response to Reply #16

ninjas are more spys though than assassins

Alpha-Q

PSTYXSun 02-Mar-08 08:30 AM
62 posts
#66895, "RE: I'm a NINJA dammit! lol nt"
In response to Reply #25

Alas I recognized this. Was gonna have three parts to my ninja clans.

ASSASSIN = assassin
BANDITS = thieves
and WARDENS = rangers

I'm not gonna get into it but there'sa ####load of stuff I wanted to do and I made one moved that ruined the character for me and I couldn't save it. Oh well. I'm well along with my next and loving it. Fear the ninja!

PatickMon 03-Mar-08 12:38 PM
134 posts
#66910, "hah"
In response to Reply #26

long time ago i tried something similar to this, only was trying to make a bandit clan..

Alpha-Q

Grecken (Guest)Sat 01-Mar-08 02:31 AM

#66855, "Is that what it was?"
In response to Reply #2

Man. I looted you for the last time and you deleted. I felt real bad about that second one. I was gonna return it, but I couldn't find you. It's just not me to do that and I did it so I guess I'm capable of low sleazy stuff.

I really liked you at first. I liked the whole dirty rotten scoundrel lying through their teeth untrustworthy backstabbing "Rogue" stuff. I was gonna sunray you once or twice for lying about being a Nexun, but then you assassinated Andaayhn so I was gonna sunray you for that. Then you just went completely bonkers on us and the Veesa we knew was no more. We couldn't figure it out.

You would have had better luck with me if you'd gone into a martial trance and then kicked me alot than to try to assassinate me. But you were getting good with the stalking stuff so I was wondering if you'd pull it off if I gave you enough slack to do it with.

PSTYXSat 01-Mar-08 08:41 AM
62 posts
#66868, "RE: Is that what it was?"
In response to Reply #10

Don't remind me. I killed the character. That's why I deleted. Figured I'd bow out early rather than just play a pointless char I used to be really into.

I never even try to kick druids any more... armor of thorns pisses me off.

Foe (Guest)Sat 01-Mar-08 03:18 AM

#66856, "RE: Eh... short goodbyes"
In response to Reply #2

Crap char. You know it. Thanks for deletation. I don't think I should explain 'crap' part of your char. Also, you play the same IC mostly OOC behavior over and over again. Its easy to spot you. Myrakie/Sybea etc. Next time, play evil, or imms will turn you again.

IAmCurious (Guest)Sat 01-Mar-08 04:33 AM

#66857, "Willing to back up your words by buying the PBF? n/t"
In response to Reply #11

PSTYXSat 01-Mar-08 08:40 AM
62 posts
#66867, "Only I wasn't Myrakie OR Sybea... nt"
In response to Reply #11

durrr I'm lost chief

Yhorian (Guest)Sat 01-Mar-08 08:57 AM

#66872, "Wow. Pro-style guessing skills. nt"
In response to Reply #11

nt

Daichyl (Guest)Fri 29-Feb-08 05:17 PM

#66841, "Uh?"
In response to Reply #0

That's a bit unexpected. I thought you still had some in you! Great fights as usual. Never really understood you. At first, I thought we could have been good buddies. But then, you know what happened and I gave you chances to repent. You decided to attempt assassinating on Juhldalor. From then, you were a danger to us and I struck you when you would stand too near of us.

Tricky dude and you looked like you knew what you were doing. Good job and good luck with the next!

PSTYXFri 29-Feb-08 06:05 PM
62 posts
#66844, "RE: Uh?"
In response to Reply #1

Thanks. You were one of the people I liked fighting and I always looked forward to tangling with you. I had to get Juhldalor once I started going hella chaotic because of how he logged out and got me killed at the Fort when Igbah raided. I never did get him again. Oh well. After you became Captain I had a hard time bringing you down. I don't think I killed you once after that. you seemed to have dex out the ass even after kote and kan and I couldn't land a hit on you. Even with master of uraken my backfists didn't fire against you much. It was crazy. Anyway I like your char. Very Maran-ish without being dumb about it. Keep it up. Pz.

IsildurFri 29-Feb-08 10:56 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#66851, "RE: Uh?"
In response to Reply #4

What edges did you have beside Master of Uraken? How did you like them? How did you like MAster of Uraken?

PSTYXSat 01-Mar-08 08:39 AM
62 posts
#66866, "RE: Uh?"
In response to Reply #7

Master of Ukemi. I tanked pretty good before it so I didn't see much of a change until I picked Lucky with it. That's DEFINATELY increased my dodge rate mixed with that edge. I didn't get to see a lot of the acrobatics when fighting multiple enemies, though. Probably because I picked my fights pretty good, so someone else will have to tell you about that. Master of Uraken was GREAT. Once I picked that edge I could gear for damroll and watch my backfists eat people up. Master of Owaza didn't have that big of an effect from what I could see. I wish I would have picked ground fight instead, since you really want to complete the owaza and I think that would have maximized the damage. Kotegaeshi Adept didn't have that noticeable of a chance for me either. In hindsight I wish I would have picked kansetsuwaza adept. What else did I pick? Oh yea... startling strike. Very cool. I always dreamed about some way assassin could take out groups. Well it's not quite that but it's still a cool edge anyway. Evasive definately helped but it doesn't make you evade EVERYTHING. I can't really say though because i deleted with my evade at 89%. Strong back kept me under half weight. Probably wouldn't pick it for a lower str race because of how little weight you gain.

Ckol (Guest)Sat 01-Mar-08 09:03 AM

#66873, "How on earth did you...?"
In response to Reply #13

How did you get evade to 89%!?!?!

I think I got it to 86% in almost 220 hours of close to always batteling, tanking during my whole lvling up. And we had the same int/dex etc. I also had evasive... Fought alot of groups, both mobs and players... Really curious.

PSTYXSat 01-Mar-08 12:12 PM
62 posts
#66875, "RE: How on earth did you...?"
In response to Reply #20

I'm trying to remember... I know it got up to 87% really fast and then it went a lot slower. If my memory serves me correctly, I'd say I got the most evade improvements while I was practicing backfist (against 2 to 4 mobs). all I saw was unarmed defense, backfist, and evade go up round after round, then it leveled off a bit.

IsildurSat 01-Mar-08 03:37 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
#66877, "RE: How on earth did you...?"
In response to Reply #20

I don't have exact numbers, but my experience matches yours. Evade is super-slow to improve. And I tend to fight a lot of mobs that kick, dirt kick, bash, etc.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #66840 Previous topic | Next topic