Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Opoj Jo'Din the Novice of Owaza, Eli..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #66362
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 12-Feb-08 02:36 PM
Member since 01st Jun 2024
16893 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#66362, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Opoj Jo'Din the Novice of Owaza, Elite Imperial Shadow"

Tue Feb 12 13:33:15 2008

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Opoj perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:162

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply You are my idol., Inquisitor_ (Guest), 15-Feb-08 03:30 PM, #17
Reply Gold gold gold., Hiku. (Guest), 13-Feb-08 12:36 AM, #11
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Opoj Jo'Din the Novice of Owaza,..., Enlilth, 12-Feb-08 05:11 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Opoj Jo'Din the Novice of Owaza,..., Opoj (Guest), 14-Feb-08 04:20 AM, #14
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Opoj Jo'Din the Novice of Owaza,..., Enlilth, 14-Feb-08 09:33 AM, #16
Reply You were like that fly that just wouldn't go away..., Fendril (Guest), 12-Feb-08 03:50 PM, #6
Reply Can anybody pick my PBF please?, Shaapa (Guest), 12-Feb-08 03:22 PM, #3
Reply Just for sniping Torak, I'll pick it up this evening, t..., Rogue, 12-Feb-08 04:56 PM, #7
     Reply Done, and hey Zulghinlour.., Rogue, 12-Feb-08 07:11 PM, #9
     Reply Thank you Rogue. ~, Shaapa (Guest), 13-Feb-08 02:44 PM, #12
Reply Damn..., Dragrahl (Guest), 12-Feb-08 03:12 PM, #2
Reply I have no idea what happened...., Ophanelu (Guest), 12-Feb-08 02:59 PM, #1
     Reply RE: I have no idea what happened...., Shaapa (Guest), 12-Feb-08 03:24 PM, #4
          Reply How... sportman like..., Ophanelu (Guest), 12-Feb-08 03:26 PM, #5
          Reply RE: How... sportman like..., Opoj (Guest), 14-Feb-08 04:52 AM, #15
          Reply I ####ing love you, you insane Russian pot-smoking PK m..., Thrakazhaar (Guest), 13-Feb-08 12:17 AM, #10
               Reply Yuppers. n.t., Erik (Guest), 13-Feb-08 03:27 PM, #13

Inquisitor_ (Guest)Fri 15-Feb-08 03:30 PM

#66473, "You are my idol."
In response to Reply #0

Man, it seemed like you were just everywhere at the same time.
Amazing.

I'm high if I get three or more PK's in a day and in a day you're up around 20 PKs. Especially with a lower playerbase, this is just unfathomable to me.

Wow.

I can't wait to see your next.

Hiku. (Guest)Wed 13-Feb-08 12:36 AM

#66395, "Gold gold gold."
In response to Reply #0

How much gold did you spend at the Hamsah healer? That back and forth was ridiculous. Nice job, smooth assassin.

EnlilthTue 12-Feb-08 05:11 PM
Member since 20th Jan 2008
187 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#66378, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Opoj Jo'Din the Novice of Owaza,..."
In response to Reply #0

WTH?

Dude, you were laying the smack down all over the place, and fun to watch kill people. Sorry I've been deadbeat lately, having massive internet problems at the house. I looked earlier when I was actually online and you were sitting at like 120 something and 5. I didn't think poorly of the rp either, but this is one of those characters I had on my "to do" list to watch just as soon as I get said home situation situated. That's hopefully tomorrow.

-- Try an Enlilth follower today! Enlilth, now with 40% more chewey caramel in every bite. --

Opoj (Guest)Thu 14-Feb-08 04:20 AM

#66439, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Opoj Jo'Din the Novice of Owaza,..."
In response to Reply #8

First of all - thank you very much for what you do for Empire now. It would be just great if every cabal had active/cool Imm like you.

I've asked both you and eoria to do something with Ophanelau looking for a reasons to demote me. Got no response and deleted. Such always happens to me when i play Empire.

EnlilthThu 14-Feb-08 09:33 AM
Member since 20th Jan 2008
187 posts
#66442, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Opoj Jo'Din the Novice of Owaza,..."
In response to Reply #14

I saw you asking Eoria, but it's her cabal until there's another Emporer, then it's his/her cabal. The politics of empire are what make it interesting to me. Had it been me in that position I might have rolled with it, and kept trying to persuade her to demote the other guy while further proving my worth. It's just one of those things if you're not on top, you're expendable.

-- Try an Enlilth follower today! Enlilth, now with 40% more chewey caramel in every bite. --

Fendril (Guest)Tue 12-Feb-08 03:50 PM

#66371, "You were like that fly that just wouldn't go away..."
In response to Reply #0

If were on, I knew you would be stalking me the minute I stepped out of a city. I was never really worried about you assassinating me, You could never get enough stalks in before I'd see you. The day you tried again at the outlander huntress, I have no idea why you didn't follow me. I was blind, cursed, posioned, and I think plagued. Somehow I still was able to run away from you. Still baffles me.

Shaapa (Guest)Tue 12-Feb-08 03:22 PM

#66368, "Can anybody pick my PBF please?"
In response to Reply #0

It seems my personal pk-record is there

RogueTue 12-Feb-08 04:56 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2003
718 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#66375, "Just for sniping Torak, I'll pick it up this evening, t..."
In response to Reply #3

Last chars being Bseter and Delen also, I think we had a few throw downs. I got ya.

RogueTue 12-Feb-08 07:11 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2003
718 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#66387, "Done, and hey Zulghinlour.."
In response to Reply #7

I forgot to put in Character Name on the pay screen, so if you get one up from me that's blank, that's for Opoj.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclination, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams

Shaapa (Guest)Wed 13-Feb-08 02:44 PM

#66413, "Thank you Rogue. ~"
In response to Reply #7

~

Dragrahl (Guest)Tue 12-Feb-08 03:12 PM

#66366, "Damn..."
In response to Reply #0

One day you kicked my a$$. The next day you kicked my a$$ again. The day after that? Kicked my a$$ again. I could count on you hunting me from the second I logged on to the second I logged off, and it really put a crimp in my doing much of anything.

Then you disappeared. I'd log on. You weren't there. I'd log off - still, you weren't there.

And now you delete.

I was hoping to have a few shots at you later in life - not that my build matches up well against you - but I was hoping it'd be more entertaining for both of us.

Anyways, good luck with your next, and no hard feelings on my part.

Ophanelu (Guest)Tue 12-Feb-08 02:59 PM

#66365, "I have no idea what happened...."
In response to Reply #0

I thought you did fabulously at first, and I liked running around with you. Afterwards, I was a bit put off with your roleplay, but your defending was awesome. I liked watching you fight. Pity. Good luck with your next.

Shaapa (Guest)Tue 12-Feb-08 03:24 PM

#66369, "RE: I have no idea what happened...."
In response to Reply #1

I had a feeling i'm doing right when full-saccing you as Kom.

If i get a chance to know your next characters before they delete i'll do the same many many times

Ophanelu (Guest)Tue 12-Feb-08 03:26 PM

#66370, "How... sportman like..."
In response to Reply #4

Deleting before you get demoted is weak. Wish I could at all say I'd miss you being around. Too bad I'm not a complete asshole and wanted to give you a chance to speak before I pushed you back to an Oath and made you strip and sac you. Wow. Anyways, you being a completely jerk doesn't make me dislike the character any less, so that's a good sign. I wish you well in the fields, but... only sort of.

Opoj (Guest)Thu 14-Feb-08 04:52 AM

#66440, "RE: How... sportman like..."
In response to Reply #5

Not deleting when noob is trying to prove how cool he is - is a waste of time.

Thrakazhaar (Guest)Wed 13-Feb-08 12:17 AM

#66394, "I ####ing love you, you insane Russian pot-smoking PK m..."
In response to Reply #4

Even if I do drop the full-loot on your assassins from time to time. It makes me feel better knowing all the other times you've absolutely dropped the ever-loving rape on me.

In short, please keep playing CF.

Erik (Guest)Wed 13-Feb-08 03:27 PM

#66415, "Yuppers. n.t."
In response to Reply #10

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #66362 Previous topic | Next topic