Subject: "(DEL) Eselfleck the Elder Changeling" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6591
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 17-May-02 04:07 PM
Member since 03rd May 2024
16828 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6591, "(DEL) Eselfleck the Elder Changeling"

Fri May 17 18:06:22 2002

4 o''clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Shadows on the Theran calendar Eselfleck perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:46
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Lawful
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:188
PK Ratio:18% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Thanks for your help, Annette (Guest), 21-May-02 04:03 PM, #13
Reply RE: (DEL) Eselfleck the Elder Changeling, Lorak, 19-May-02 06:57 PM, #10
Reply RE: (DEL) Eselfleck the Elder Changeling, Steelbiter (Guest), 18-May-02 05:51 PM, #8
Reply Gah! That was you?! I KNEW I liked you for a reason! He..., Vladamir, 18-May-02 06:33 PM, #9
Reply RE: (DEL) Eselfleck the Elder Changeling, Divox, 17-May-02 07:40 PM, #4
Reply I'm the sexiest gnome in Thera!, Vladamir, 17-May-02 10:14 PM, #5
     Reply RE: I'm the sexiest gnome in Thera!, Divox, 19-May-02 08:04 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DEL) Eselfleck the Elder Changeling, Bethrella (Guest), 17-May-02 07:36 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL) Eselfleck the Elder Changeling, Vladamir, 17-May-02 10:18 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (DEL) Eselfleck the Elder Changeling, Cariatid (Guest), 18-May-02 12:23 AM, #7
Reply Hehe, lawful?, Nydeikon (Guest), 17-May-02 04:11 PM, #1
     Reply Heh yeah, lawful., Eselfleck (Guest), 17-May-02 04:52 PM, #2
          Reply Yes, the fights did come after you..., Jurnath (Guest), 21-May-02 05:47 AM, #12

Annette (Guest)Tue 21-May-02 04:03 PM

#6592, "Thanks for your help"
In response to Reply #0

Sorry to see you go.
Was hoping to travel with you.
Sucks that you group with morons
and fell in a big xp hole.
Btw, thanks for those rotting bandages.
See you in the fields.

LorakSun 19-May-02 06:57 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6593, "RE: (DEL) Eselfleck the Elder Changeling"
In response to Reply #0

Well can't say I really knew you too well. Didn't have a lot of interaction with you since I had that lil 'away' period and some family problems came up. I heard some things bout you mostly all good but was lookin forward to meetin you a lot better good or bad. Since I've been gone I'm focusing on speaking with all the Seekers again but for several reasons. Any how hope you enjoyed the Cabal. Each Cabal has their ups and downs I'd say depending on the person as well. Well hoped you had fun in cabal and in general.

Lorak

Steelbiter (Guest)Sat 18-May-02 05:51 PM

#6594, "RE: (DEL) Eselfleck the Elder Changeling"
In response to Reply #0

Man oh man. Why'd ya have to go and delete? A cerrrtain Herald was very glad to see you whenever you came around. Although your up and coming war on the talls was a bit odd though. Hope to see you around.

-Temp

VladamirSat 18-May-02 06:33 PM
1179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#6595, "Gah! That was you?! I KNEW I liked you for a reason! He..."
In response to Reply #8

Well basically I'm starting a more intense relationship than I am used to, and I just won't have time for mudding if things go as I hope they will. If things DON'T go as I want them to, I'll have to work my ass off at work to continue to live in the style I've become accustomed to.

DivoxFri 17-May-02 07:40 PM
6 posts
#6596, "RE: (DEL) Eselfleck the Elder Changeling"
In response to Reply #0

Damn, was meaning to ask you about why you're known as the "sexiest" gnome and stuff. Was looking forward to speaking to ya and finding out more about ya but been busy and stuff.

Divox

VladamirFri 17-May-02 10:14 PM
1179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#6597, "I'm the sexiest gnome in Thera!"
In response to Reply #4

Esel was sphere vanity. He also had a hatred for tall people, which is why he seldom travelled with giants. He "slipped" a few times and mentioned his plans for a war on the talls, but it was never going to come to fruition. Esel was in a reality a balding, pudgy, sweaty little bastard with all the personal charm of a vaginal bloodblister, but he saw only sexiness and perfection in himself.

DivoxSun 19-May-02 08:04 PM
6 posts
#6598, "RE: I'm the sexiest gnome in Thera!"
In response to Reply #5

I would've come down from Asgaard and challenged you for that particular title. Sexiest gnome in Thera. Everyone knows that would be me. *grin*

Good luck on the serious relationship and life Vladdy, damn, I've known you since the First Age, I'm getting too old.

Divox

Bethrella (Guest)Fri 17-May-02 07:36 PM

#6599, "RE: (DEL) Eselfleck the Elder Changeling"
In response to Reply #0

Any shifter I know would hero twice in the hours you too *grin*
Well fighting and role playing has its own fun though.
I had the idea that you were no longer interested in ranking.
You used to turn down offers flat anyways, was it coza of a xp hole or somthing ?
Anyways, always nice to have a shifter around.
Thanks for killing the lich for me, Bethrella is upto no good either.
If things dont go well, I reckon I ll be wrting my goodbye note soon.
Well, Luck in the next.
Hope you enjoyed the nexus, being a mage you should.
A pity I am not anymore a part of it.

Luck in whatevers next

Bethrella

VladamirFri 17-May-02 10:18 PM
1179 posts
#6600, "RE: (DEL) Eselfleck the Elder Changeling"
In response to Reply #3

I partially turned down offers to travel because you were a giant. But to be perfectly honest, I turned down a LOT of chances to group, because I was involved in some IC scheme, or schmoozing with Xiouze, or stalking Cariatid, or one of a thousand other things I did with Esel. He was one of my more "involved" characters, and while I would have liked to have gotten my final air form, just to see what it was, ranking just wasn't a priority.

Also I was in a pretty nasty exp hole.

Cariatid (Guest)Sat 18-May-02 12:23 AM

#6601, "RE: (DEL) Eselfleck the Elder Changeling"
In response to Reply #6

>But to be perfectly honest, I turned down a LOT of
>chances to group, because I was involved in some IC scheme,
>or schmoozing with Xiouze, or stalking Cariatid, or one of a
>thousand other things I did with Esel.

Damn, just as I was beginning to like Eselfleck. Or was that whole thing just a plot to get a chance to catch me with my guard down? Any ways, as much as I was beginning to like Eselfleck, I am still rather angry over the char assassination post. In truth the only reason I posted our fight was to show I could smack you around (though I didn't do that too well). That's the way it goes I guess... hope you'll come back to CF some time once you settle everything down in the real world.

Nydeikon (Guest)Fri 17-May-02 04:11 PM

#6602, "Hehe, lawful?"
In response to Reply #0

Damnit, why'd you delete man? Anyways, you were pretty fun to hang around, at least the times you weren't bad luck *grumble*. I think I helped you once when I didn't die, right? Oh well, had some fun, hope you did as well (and hope you enjoyed the cabal).

That Whil guy.

Eselfleck (Guest)Fri 17-May-02 04:52 PM

#6603, "Heh yeah, lawful."
In response to Reply #1

I never attacked in town, surprisingly. Of course running my mouth the way I did I usually didn't have to START fights, they came looking for me. Yeah, you made the cabal a lot of fun for me. Thanks Whil.

Jurnath (Guest)Tue 21-May-02 05:47 AM

#6604, "Yes, the fights did come after you..."
In response to Reply #2

Bastard

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6591 Previous topic | Next topic