Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ubosh the Evil Knight, Imperial Blac..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #65863
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 30-Jan-08 05:48 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17192 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#65863, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ubosh the Evil Knight, Imperial Black Magician"

Mon Jan 28 14:39:37 2008

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Ubosh perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:anti-paladin
Level:40
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:102

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Lots of fun!, Jarrna (Guest), 05-Feb-08 11:21 AM, #49
Reply An all-time low, Torak, 28-Jan-08 03:53 PM, #48
Reply RE: An all-time low, elfie (Guest), 28-Jan-08 03:54 PM, #1
Reply RE: An all-time low, Enlilth, 28-Jan-08 05:38 PM, #7
Reply Well it was fun, Torak, 28-Jan-08 05:54 PM, #10
     Reply Although equally, incognito, 28-Jan-08 06:31 PM, #19
          Reply Just because...., Torak, 28-Jan-08 06:34 PM, #21
Reply A shame man., Ilasair (Guest), 28-Jan-08 06:57 PM, #25
Reply Why was I going to be a thorn?, Torak, 28-Jan-08 08:51 PM, #34
Reply Shame, An Imperial (Guest), 28-Jan-08 08:20 PM, #33
Reply Hypothetically..., Daevryn, 28-Jan-08 04:06 PM, #40
Reply Well, Torak, 28-Jan-08 04:50 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Well, Daevryn, 28-Jan-08 05:34 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Well, Torak, 28-Jan-08 05:43 PM, #8
     Reply RE: Well, asylumius, 28-Jan-08 04:59 PM, #41
          Reply Wrong, Torak, 28-Jan-08 05:17 PM, #4
               Reply RE: Wrong, asylumius, 28-Jan-08 05:26 PM, #5
Reply RE: An all-time low, Delen (Guest), 28-Jan-08 04:03 PM, #45
Reply Shall I get the log?, Torak, 28-Jan-08 04:51 PM, #3
Reply C'mon., Opoj (Guest), 28-Jan-08 05:37 PM, #47
     Reply Oh, #### you I knew you knew, Torak, 28-Jan-08 05:46 PM, #9
     Reply LOL...Empire and High road in the same sentence. Hilar..., Anonymous Guest (Guest), 28-Jan-08 06:07 PM, #11
          Reply Listen buddy, Torak, 28-Jan-08 06:16 PM, #12
               Reply RE: Listen buddy, WarEagle2 (Guest), 28-Jan-08 06:20 PM, #15
                    Reply The Shadow..., Torak, 28-Jan-08 06:27 PM, #18
     Reply WOW, _Magus_Guest_ (Guest), 28-Jan-08 06:12 PM, #13
     Reply Glad I'm not the only one that sees this bs~, Torak, 28-Jan-08 06:15 PM, #14
     Reply RE: WOW, Opoj (Guest), 28-Jan-08 06:52 PM, #24
          Reply I remember one time..., _Magus_Guest_ (Guest), 28-Jan-08 06:59 PM, #26
               Reply RE: I remember one time..., Opoj (Guest), 28-Jan-08 07:10 PM, #28
                    Reply RE: I remember one time..., _Magus_Guest_ (Guest), 28-Jan-08 07:18 PM, #29
                         Reply RE: I remember one time..., Opoj (Guest), 28-Jan-08 07:30 PM, #30
                              Reply RE: I remember one time..., _Magus_Guest_ (Guest), 28-Jan-08 07:35 PM, #31
                                   Reply RE: I remember one time..., Opoj (Guest), 28-Jan-08 08:01 PM, #32
                                        Reply You're a slut, really, Torak, 28-Jan-08 08:56 PM, #35
                                             Reply RE: You're a slut, really, Really you are. (Guest), 28-Jan-08 09:02 PM, #37
                                                  Reply You just don't get it..., Torak, 28-Jan-08 09:19 PM, #38
                                                       Reply The whole story., Opoj (Guest), 28-Jan-08 09:41 PM, #46
                                                            Reply Ha., Ophanelu (Guest), 30-Jan-08 12:07 PM, #42
                                                                 Reply I have to add a PS here, Ophanelu (Guest), 30-Jan-08 12:08 PM, #43
                                                                 Reply RE: Ha., Daevryn, 30-Jan-08 02:16 PM, #44
     Reply Methinks someone has a trip booked, incognito, 28-Jan-08 06:32 PM, #20
     Reply It's more than that...., Torak, 28-Jan-08 06:35 PM, #22
     Reply You're the biggest piece of #### ever. Torak is hard to..., Treebeard1 (Guest), 28-Jan-08 06:44 PM, #23
          Reply RE: You're the biggest piece of #### ever. Torak is har..., Opoj (Guest), 28-Jan-08 08:58 PM, #36
Reply Why the public stunt, you're leaving, right?, Rogue, 28-Jan-08 09:53 PM, #39
Reply Simple question, Theerkla, 28-Jan-08 06:23 PM, #16
     Reply Oh I don't know..., Torak, 28-Jan-08 06:25 PM, #17
          Reply RE: Oh I don't know..., Theerkla, 28-Jan-08 07:09 PM, #27

Jarrna (Guest)Tue 05-Feb-08 11:21 AM

#66155, "Lots of fun!"
In response to Reply #0

Never had so much fun with anti-paladins in my life! Thanks for the entertaining battles.

TorakWed 30-Jan-08 05:48 PM
Member since 15th Feb 2007
1216 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#65866, "An all-time low"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Mon 28-Jan-08 03:53 PM

I'll probably write a more sane goodbye later...

...but right now I'm mad beyond what any can think of. I was killed mindless in a blood reckoning, by someone *knowing* I was mindless because I stumbled around as my connection got worse and worse and said I couldn't move. After getting on for a second, I find out I was full-looted/sacced from someone who would have no chance if my connection was fine...and obviously knew what he did.

And now looking through my router log, I was denial of service attacked....which magically ended when I died.

Two of the lowest things I've ever seen in CF history, ever.

elfie (Guest)Mon 28-Jan-08 03:54 PM

#65868, "RE: An all-time low"
In response to Reply #48

karma man, I seen you full loot so many when you were lower ranks and what not also you need to remember that this is just a text based game there is no need to get so upset about losing gear that's not even real. When you can do all that, you will see that when you do die and get full looted saced you can just shrug it off and move on.

EnlilthMon 28-Jan-08 05:38 PM
Member since 20th Jan 2008
187 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#65893, "RE: An all-time low"
In response to Reply #48

So no more sphere poetry duergar AP? I was not sour on Ubosh so much as I was by other guy I can't remember the name of now. Ah well, so much for me trying to figure something cool for ya.

I'm also in the skeptical wagon as to how you make this appear, but it's pointless now. Damage done right?

Either way, role was decent, liked the poem. Hope you enjoyed our interactions. Was plotting something good and evil, but I'll save it for a rainy day. Hope you cool off and make it back.

-- Try an Enlilth follower today! Enlilth, now with 40% more chewey caramel in every bite. --

-- Try an Enlilth follower today! Enlilth, now with 40% more chewey caramel in every bite. --

TorakMon 28-Jan-08 05:49 PM
1216 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#65897, "Well it was fun"
In response to Reply #7
Edited on Mon 28-Jan-08 05:54 PM

I had high hopes for the guy, but Opoj just pretty admitted he did it because it was his "only option" to kill me and full-sac me knowing I was linkdead.

Just can't play with people like that.

incognitoMon 28-Jan-08 06:31 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#65910, "Although equally"
In response to Reply #10

It sounds like there was no denial of service attack.

A combination of you being paranoid in real life and him being a twat in game. Killing a link dead person is only acceptable for three reasons, imho. One is if they knowingly did it to someone else. The other is if they cheat and get away with it. The last is if you don't know they are linkdead.

TorakMon 28-Jan-08 06:34 PM
1216 posts
#65912, "Just because...."
In response to Reply #19

...he says he doesn't know how, doesn't mean it couldn't be anyone else that knew it was going on. Even if it was just lag somehow for only one specific IP (when forums.carrionfields.com worked), from my one specific computer (and not anyone else on Comcast)....and somehow magically at the same time my router log gets filled with someone spamming me from IPs that don't exist....

All from someone with the credibility of a twat who killed me linkdead because he had no other option.

Ilasair (Guest)Mon 28-Jan-08 06:57 PM

#65917, "A shame man."
In response to Reply #48

I never really interacted with Ubosh as an enemy, but you definitely knew what you were doing. You were tough and I enjoyed running with you when we were younger. At the end of the day I always knew that there was an ally(sort of?) that I could rely on. I heard about the considering to kill me when incapacitated for the charges.. not so good but hell, it's an evil cabal, what can ya do?

I foresaw you being quite a thorn in my side later. Ah well.

Try not to get too bent out of shape over a situation in which you had no control. If you decide to come back GLWYN.

TorakMon 28-Jan-08 08:51 PM
1216 posts
#65935, "Why was I going to be a thorn?"
In response to Reply #25

I liked Ilasair....I thought about killing you for the charge when you were incapacitated by that villager but I didn't and told Ophanelu I didn't because it's breaking Imperial Law. That's the life of being evil

Don't know why I'd be a thorn, you and Yergrem were pretty much the only Shadows I liked...

An Imperial (Guest)Mon 28-Jan-08 08:20 PM

#65932, "Shame"
In response to Reply #48

I really, really hated this character IC, but as a player I thought you were playing a great Imperial. It really sucks that you had to go out that way, but I'm sure 90% of us have been there and at least half have done it to someone else. Best of luck on your next.

DaevrynMon 28-Jan-08 10:21 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#65871, "Hypothetically..."
In response to Reply #48

How would "your enemy", so to speak, know where to target a DoS?

I'm skeptical.

TorakMon 28-Jan-08 04:50 PM
1216 posts
#65877, "Well"
In response to Reply #40

You can get the IP of anyone using AIM/ICQ or in IRC. I wasn't in #dangeroom but was in another channel talking to Abernyte/Graham/etc about Ab's new baby and random ####. I never told anyone who I was but as some say, it's not hard to figure out who I am I guess.

It's not that hard at all to get an IP using one of those communication tools....but it's pretty obvious considering forums.carrionfields.com was working fine as was every other IP/website, carrionfields.com was going in and out for the time of the attack (timeouts) and magically ended about 1-2 minutes after I was dead. The tracerts and router log pretty much proved my point.

And there's nothing to be skeptical about someone *knowing* I was disconnected, killing and full-saccing me.

DaevrynMon 28-Jan-08 05:34 PM
11117 posts
#65890, "RE: Well"
In response to Reply #2

>You can get the IP of anyone using AIM/ICQ or in IRC. I
>wasn't in #dangeroom but was in another channel talking to
>Abernyte/Graham/etc about Ab's new baby and random ####. I
>never told anyone who I was but as some say, it's not hard to
>figure out who I am I guess.
>
>It's not that hard at all to get an IP using one of those
>communication tools....but it's pretty obvious considering
>forums.carrionfields.com was working fine as was every other
>IP/website, carrionfields.com was going in and out for the
>time of the attack (timeouts) and magically ended about 1-2
>minutes after I was dead. The tracerts and router log pretty
>much proved my point.

I'm not saying that this would be okay if it really happened, and I can't say it's impossible that someone could have picked out your IP from IRC and engineered something like this, but... even if, one really has to question how much it would be your fault that people would know your IP and have reason to dislike you so much and be able to pick you out so easily.

Ultimately, I have to think it's more likely that it's just a coincidence or you're making it up... and your credibility gap is an issue largely of your own making, too.

>And there's nothing to be skeptical about someone *knowing* I
>was disconnected, killing and full-saccing me.

Speaking for myself as a player... I almost never have any idea when people are linkdead or not. If I run up on a guy and trip him, hit him a couple times, trip him again, hit him a couple more times and he dies... my assumption is, he got one command between the trips and it was something unhelpful like where or east.

It's pretty obvious to you when you're disconnected, but not to a guy who's throwing you or chasing you as you wimpy or whatever.

TorakMon 28-Jan-08 05:38 PM
1216 posts
#65894, "RE: Well"
In response to Reply #6
Edited on Mon 28-Jan-08 05:43 PM

I told them in cabal chat I couldn't move, I had lost connection multiple times as the attack kicked in, I was hungry/thirsty and he would have been doing a bunch of commands like kans/kote since I was flying and had on aura I think. I'd be surprised if he killed me faster than 10 rounds, where I could have done a ton of things....and my guess is he had to flee and come back.

He knew....and just ####ing admitted it below. Screw that, seriously.

asylumiusMon 28-Jan-08 10:21 PM
Member since 09th Apr 2007
137 posts
#65882, "RE: Well"
In response to Reply #2

If someone were running a denial of service attack on you, in theory, your connection as a whole should have taken a ####, not just carrionfields.com.

It's possible that your connection encountered a problem on the way to CF. AFAIK, the CF MUD and Forums are on separate servers, which would explain why you could connect to one and not he other.

Just because a traceroute bogged on a step or two doesn't mean you were DoS'd. You should have TONS of incoming traffic along with the IP of where it came from. Call the ISP can moan about it.

Also, I don't know about ICQ, but I don't believe it's possible to see somebody's IP via AIM unless you use the direct connect feature, which you should only be doing with friends. As for IRC, well yeah, it's technically possible.

I just find it really hard to believe that a sequence of events could have unfolded like that. If somebody really did manage to get your IP before hand, coordinate a blood reckoning, and then DoS you into oblivion to win, then I suggest you buy a bullet proof vest because someone's coming to kill you.

You probably just lagged out. It happens.

TorakMon 28-Jan-08 05:17 PM
1216 posts
#65887, "Wrong"
In response to Reply #41

There's ways to deny traffic going out for just one address. If I did a tracert I'd see the first step timeout for carrionfields.com, but it'd be perfectly fine for the others. My router got pretty much spammed with data, my log is *full* of crap from IPs that don't register. If I didn't have my router firewall somewhat decent, I probably wouldn't have had a connection at all.

I connected to my neighbor's wireless with my laptop during the mess, and it was fine and he uses Comcast and has the *exact* same step process after the first jump.

I've never had issues in the last 3-4 months with CF connectivity, unless it was a crash.

asylumiusMon 28-Jan-08 05:26 PM
Member since 09th Apr 2007
137 posts
#65889, "RE: Wrong"
In response to Reply #4

I'm not saying it's technically impossible, just that for someone to specifically hose your connect to ONLY the MUD at the exact time of your blood reckoning (vs. any other PK) means that damn, they REALLY hate you. Maybe you did something to um, provoke it?

What happened to a good old fashioned 5-man gank? Seems like a lot of trouble to go through just to p0wn you.

I blame Al-Qaeda.

Delen (Guest)Wed 30-Jan-08 05:47 PM

#65870, "RE: An all-time low"
In response to Reply #48

I thought you were a pretty tough AP, and pretty gutsy. Kind of made me keep a bitter taste in my mouth that I would come to fight you, fight till at about 100hps and run off, just to hear you yell Wow, what a coward, or call me a child in game. It was pretty obvious who the player was with your snide borderline OOC remarks, but you are playing (another) AP so I just let it go, and put you on ignore.

You were pretty tough, I'll give you that, but try to ease up on the Douchebaggery in the way you talk to people, even if we're enemies it doesnt mean you have to try to piss off the player, it's just a game man.

TorakMon 28-Jan-08 04:51 PM
1216 posts
#65878, "Shall I get the log?"
In response to Reply #45

I fled into the Palace after getting attacked because I wasn't ready, and you said "Wow, what a coward" - I just fed the line back at you when you ran.

Opoj (Guest)Wed 30-Jan-08 05:48 PM

#65892, "C'mon."
In response to Reply #48

I don't even know how to re-install Windows to clean my computer from the viruses and troyans i got on porno sites

Now imagine yourself being blood reckoned with somebody whom you have no real chances to kill (i made you run first battle but with your amount of damage reduction and no abilities to perma-lag it was pointless) and who call you coward (or worse) over CB every minute. Then you told you cannot move ...

It was a gay move and i'm not proud of it at all but there was nothing else i could do.

I'm sorry about it but you left me no other choice.

TorakMon 28-Jan-08 05:40 PM
1216 posts
#65895, "Oh, #### you I knew you knew"
In response to Reply #47
Edited on Mon 28-Jan-08 05:46 PM

>Then you told you cannot move ...
>
>It was a gay move and i'm not proud of it at all but there was
>nothing else i could do.
>
>
>I'm sorry about it but you left me no other choice.

I seriously hope you die for this ####, there's something called the high road jackass.

Seriously, I cannot believe you would go that low. It's sluts like you who ruin this game...

Anonymous Guest (Guest)Mon 28-Jan-08 06:07 PM

#65899, "LOL...Empire and High road in the same sentence. Hilar..."
In response to Reply #9

>I seriously hope you die for this ####, there's something
>called the high road jackass.

Hahaha, since when is the Empire about taking the 'High Road'? It's kill kill kill, loot loot loot, sell sell sell, donate donate donate. Pretty much all there is to it from what I can see.

TorakMon 28-Jan-08 06:12 PM
1216 posts
#65901, "Listen buddy"
In response to Reply #11
Edited on Mon 28-Jan-08 06:16 PM

>>I seriously hope you die for this ####, there's something
>>called the high road jackass.
>
>Hahaha, since when is the Empire about taking the 'High Road'?
> It's kill kill kill, loot loot loot, sell sell sell, donate
>donate donate. Pretty much all there is to it from what I can
>see.
>

Speak for yourself, jack-ass. Ask anyone I fought - Ckol, Denaitnaim, Gramoak especially...I was more than nice. I'd take maybe a few things I could use and give back what I didn't, or at most I'd destroy weapons so they wouldn't come back for awhile. I messed up once and ate a corpse infront of a lowbie (sorry about that dwarf warrior), but I even apologized as a duergar to a dwarf for doing it. The whole reason for this blood reckoning was because I dueled a villager and Opoj looted him when I said to leave it all.

So seriously, #### off.

WarEagle2 (Guest)Mon 28-Jan-08 06:20 PM

#65905, "RE: Listen buddy"
In response to Reply #12

That's pretty dishonest, considering he had a big problem with some scuffle over a retrieval yesterday.

TorakMon 28-Jan-08 06:26 PM
1216 posts
#65908, "The Shadow..."
In response to Reply #15
Edited on Mon 28-Jan-08 06:27 PM

...was ordering me around for the retrieval when I was fighting Ckol around Galadon. I didn't get there in time to finish it (Ckol loves to run around and heal himself, no offense)....and his claim was "your weapon is more important than the Codex" which is a ton of bullcrap.

The guy just admitted to "having" to kill me linkdead because he had "no other option". As if his words had ANY merit beyond that...

_Magus_Guest_ (Guest)Mon 28-Jan-08 06:12 PM

#65902, "WOW"
In response to Reply #47

So you admit that you knew he was having connection problems, and decided to kill him anyway, just because you knew you wouldn't be able to touch him otherwise?

You are a real rear-end f**k hole. Douche bag.

TorakMon 28-Jan-08 06:15 PM
1216 posts
#65903, "Glad I'm not the only one that sees this bs~"
In response to Reply #13

~

Opoj (Guest)Mon 28-Jan-08 06:52 PM

#65916, "RE: WOW"
In response to Reply #13

I could lie (like most of you) that i didn't know about it. But i've died afk or ld so many times and was only laughing when someone told me they didn't notice me doing nothing for ten rounds.

In 6 years of mudding nobody left me alive when i was afk or ld. At i least i feel sorry about it unlike many.

_Magus_Guest_ (Guest)Mon 28-Jan-08 06:59 PM

#65918, "I remember one time..."
In response to Reply #24

When I specifically killed someone that I was told was AFK (or having link problems), while I was actually fighting the person, and bashing them to death. That was some rager in the village as Lora during her short vindicator spurt. I left all their equipment.

For that one time, I can remember a dozen other times when I realized someone wasn't there (note: they are probably reading forums or looking at porn, or jerking off to logs, who knows?), and I opted to leave them alone.

The people I don't have mercy for, are the people who are attacked and then try to drop link in the next area.

Opoj (Guest)Mon 28-Jan-08 07:10 PM

#65922, "RE: I remember one time..."
In response to Reply #26

So You are a real rear-end f**k hole. Douche bag. For killing that rager.

_Magus_Guest_ (Guest)Mon 28-Jan-08 07:18 PM

#65923, "RE: I remember one time..."
In response to Reply #28

The major differences between our situations is: You destroyed all of Torak's equipment, knowing full well he was having trouble.

I, on the other hand, was told from a 3rd party in mid-combat, that this guy who had previously been defending against me, was having troubles. And it was nearly impossible to tell at the time, that he was linkdead (or whatever), because I bloody shackled and bash/bash/bashed. I left all of his equipment. I at least had that much respect for them.

Opoj (Guest)Mon 28-Jan-08 07:30 PM

#65924, "RE: I remember one time..."
In response to Reply #29

So what are we discussing here? Killing LD and AFK or looting?

Looting is not about rp or the way you kill.

Is it alright when 4 people gank you down and loot everything cool (in another words full loot you)?

You may find different explanations for yourself or for others, but it changes nothing.

I told already it was gay move and i'm not proud of it. But if i had second chance i would do the same.

I know 99,9% of you killed someone afk or ld but prefer to lie about it. At least i didn't.

_Magus_Guest_ (Guest)Mon 28-Jan-08 07:35 PM

#65927, "RE: I remember one time..."
In response to Reply #30

You full looted/sacrificed because of the simple fact that you could not beat someone head to head. Your motivation was out of spite.

I'm assuming you're an Imperial assassin. Why would you full loot/sac a fellow cabal member, despite your hatred? You did it to be a straight up asshole.

Opoj (Guest)Mon 28-Jan-08 08:01 PM

#65930, "RE: I remember one time..."
In response to Reply #31

Torak wasn't real imperial.

He has killed convulsing maran before they placed the codex just to drag fortress assassin out (and it wasn't him who made maran convulsing).

Then didn't come to reraid at all (when maran returned) because he was trying to feed his weapon somewhere else.

TorakMon 28-Jan-08 08:56 PM
1216 posts
#65938, "You're a slut, really"
In response to Reply #32
Edited on Mon 28-Jan-08 08:56 PM

I hit the Maran to bring the assassin out, which he did come out and we killed him. I didn't think the Maran would die that fast from convulsing, but it's a very very small thing that you made huge.

Then I got into a fight with Ckol before reraiding.....I'm not your slave to order around. I was more Imperial than you, defending the Lands, didn't loot others when asked not to, and you know, this little thing like not full-saccing you when you died linkdead. I at least remember that in the "Sect, God, Empire" there is a mention of "Empire" in that statement you dumbass.

You just couldn't handle me so you went and killed/sacced me linkdead like a douche. You might as well delete.

Really you are. (Guest)Mon 28-Jan-08 09:02 PM

#65940, "RE: You're a slut, really"
In response to Reply #35

Myself and Obbak made maran convulsing. You killed it before they placed the codex just to drag fortress assassin out (to feed your weapon, yet you failed and i made the final blow).

Then you didn't come to reraid at all (when maran returned) because you was trying to feed your weapon somewhere else (yet you failed and didn't kill Ckol).

What a hell are you speaking about? Empire? Sect? What?

You got what you deserved.

I'm not going to delete, thank you.

TorakMon 28-Jan-08 09:19 PM
1216 posts
#65941, "You just don't get it..."
In response to Reply #37

I don't care if...

-I made you wait for a respawn of the Fortress Maran so I could kill a Maran.
-I was mean to you (awww)
-I didn't come back when called because I was busy fighting a villager

You were a cabalmate, which as someone noted below, you may have hated me but we're still fighting for the same goal.

And no matter what you think of the previous circumstances, gives you NO right/reason to pull the most #### move in the game to kill me AND full-sac me...all because I was too much for you to handle.

You pulled the #### move - and you, are a #### cheating ####. Plain and simple.

Opoj (Guest)Wed 30-Jan-08 05:47 PM

#65942, "The whole story."
In response to Reply #38

Next day after the Fortress accident you was fighting 2 in the lands. They didn't strike Palace. They were only fighting you. You began to beg for help (why would shadow help a black?). When i told you are not going to recieve the help because of the Fortress accident then you have called me coward (many many times). That's how mean imperials act?

We fight for same goals? You was only fighting for your weapon, not Empire. And there was no chance i was going to help you doing it.

Looting someone? Of course i don't loot anybody when i am playing ap. Because i need they to fight me again and again. You didn't loot because you are nice, you didn't loot because you was trying to feed your weapon. Why would shadow listen to your orders and not take 2 things from the corpse? What did i hear next? A lot, really a lot of crap.

And then the blood reckoning. My duergar ap was making easy charges on assassins. But i even managed to made you run. What do i hear next? That i am coward, many many times as always.

Did you hope for anything else after pissing someone that much?

Ophanelu (Guest)Wed 30-Jan-08 12:07 PM

#66010, "Ha."
In response to Reply #46

I like how both of you a freaking out about how much ####talking you did before the reckoning was over. You both acted like pussies... this is what happends. I never condone fulllooting for someone who didn't deserve it. That said, Good work Shadow. I have more respect for the player for chalking up and saying "man, that was ####ed up for me to do, but oh well, I didn't know". From my perspective, Ubbosh wasn't linkdead, or hung, as he was talking #### just a few minutes before and then managed "I can't move" on CB. If you're having server denial, doubt you'd be talking over CB instead of being like... "WTF!" and beating your computer. The fact that immortals had to tell you both to shut up over CB should tell you just how childish this whole thing was before Opoj made a mistake.

The whole full looting aspect, I didn't agree with at first, but, if Ubbosh hadn't wussed out and deleted with a heart attack brewing in his chest, then he could have easily realized that all of it was junk anyways and it's just gear. Maybe give him a little clue that gear isn't as important as imperial business... ahem, as I think was the point.

Ophanelu (Guest)Wed 30-Jan-08 12:08 PM

#66011, "I have to add a PS here"
In response to Reply #42

You have NO IDEA how many times all numbers of Shadows ran to me going "Ubbosh is a bastard. He thinks he can order around Shadows. Blah blah blah." My answer was ALWAYS "You're too young to remember the days of Keshuk, but I assure you, just suck it up, ignore him, or call for a reckoning and stop bothering me."

Lo and behold. Why am I not suprised.

DaevrynWed 30-Jan-08 02:16 PM
11117 posts
#66020, "RE: Ha."
In response to Reply #42

>From my perspective, Ubbosh wasn't
>linkdead, or hung, as he was talking #### just a few minutes
>before and then managed "I can't move" on CB. If you're having
>server denial, doubt you'd be talking over CB instead of being
>like... "WTF!" and beating your computer.

That also ran through my mind.

Wise man Zulgfucius once say, "Any damn fool can type quit."

incognitoMon 28-Jan-08 06:32 PM
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#65911, "Methinks someone has a trip booked"
In response to Reply #47

to the realm of the dead.

Seriously dude, some imm is going to want to set you straight about knowingly killing link dead people, or call me surprised.

TorakMon 28-Jan-08 06:35 PM
1216 posts
#65913, "It's more than that...."
In response to Reply #20

....he also full-sacced/looted me, and destroyed a pretty damn strong AP weapon.

Treebeard1 (Guest)Mon 28-Jan-08 06:44 PM

#65914, "You're the biggest piece of #### ever. Torak is hard to..."
In response to Reply #47

But you're a ####ing cockwit. I hope you get banned for this.

Opoj (Guest)Mon 28-Jan-08 08:58 PM

#65939, "RE: You're the biggest piece of #### ever. Torak is har..."
In response to Reply #23

I'm the only one who doesn't like to lie.

RogueMon 28-Jan-08 10:16 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2003
718 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#65945, "Why the public stunt, you're leaving, right?"
In response to Reply #0

You go on this tangent on both boards about how bad CF is, how you're done with this ####, #### CF, etc etc etc, yet your continuing this public drama queen application and going down kicking and screaming like the ####bag RP you throw out there with every character.

It's bad enough your blaming your own #### up on some kennedy conspiracy because YOUR SOO LEET AND UNKILLABLE like you're Cabdru or something, when you couldn't even lick the spit off his shoe.

Seriously, if you're going to leave,... LEAVE.

Grow the #### up, or move the #### on.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclination, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams

TheerklaMon 28-Jan-08 06:23 PM
1055 posts
#65906, "Simple question"
In response to Reply #0

Why should we believe this story to be true, considernig all the other ones?

TorakMon 28-Jan-08 06:25 PM
1216 posts
#65907, "Oh I don't know..."
In response to Reply #16

...how about the confession of the assassin below.

TheerklaMon 28-Jan-08 07:07 PM
1055 posts
#65920, "RE: Oh I don't know..."
In response to Reply #17
Edited on Mon 28-Jan-08 07:09 PM

And he's the one who engineered the DoS against you, and you aren't Aether, and Dante was your first character ever, and you never heard of the Inferno or Dis, and you are dying of a brain tumor, blah, blah, blah. As entertaining as your never ending stream of drama is, just leave already.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #65863 Previous topic | Next topic