Subject: "(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Uldrivian the Master of Divination" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #65834
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 28-Jan-08 08:08 AM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17192 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#65834, "(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Uldrivian the Master of Divination"

Mon Jan 28 07:04:44 2008

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Uldrivian perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:44
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:92

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

EXB_ (Guest)Thu 31-Jan-08 03:50 AM

#66030, "Quick question for Imms in regards to religion"
In response to Reply #0

Speaking specifically for this character... I really did try to RP up the whole Fate aspect and Psuchae. Now I know Psuchae is dorment/awol/etc/etc/etc, but was anyone ever tempted to step in for a little RP flavor?

Or was it never that compelling from Uldrivian? Would like constructive criticism if possible.

EXB_ (Guest)Thu 31-Jan-08 03:48 AM

#66029, "Goodbye's of sort."
In response to Reply #0

First off.. if spelling is wrong, I apologize in advance.

From the start, I really enjoyed Uldrivian. Had a pretty basic role (nothing hard to believe or fancy) and I won a runner-up position in one of the role contests. Thank you thank you thank you to the Immortal for the appreciation. I can't begin to say that enough to all of you up there.

Unfortunately with Uldrivian, I got burnt out trying to get into Fortress which was frustrating because at the specific time there really were not many (not that this should make it easy by any means.. but I jumped through all the hoops and then some with my limited ability to play at times). Got the two recommendations, read up in the Lyceum to brush up cause god knows my last lightwalker was a knight of Thera back in 94.

Anyhow, Niherava (or however) just never had the time to speak to me, outside of telling me to earn two recommendations. Couldn't ever help wonder if this was out of spite because I wore a hummingbird pendant for the longest time... who knows

In the end, thank you Baerinka (again spelling) for inducting me... I just wish I hadn't lost a lot of my character's steam at that point in the game. And thank you to the immortal who took interest into my role and such that time in Akan (if it's even remembered)... I absolutely longed for more of that.

Braemir: Really one of the few I truly remember cause we traveled together and you got into Fortress long long before I ever did. Very friendly, very fun to interact with, travel with, etc.

Darascus: Wish I could have been around your playing times a little more. Evening to early morning PST time didn't seem too popular for Fortress but I recalled interacting with you way back when... possibly in Arkham. After that I kinda faded off the radar

Empire: Never could really get you guys anywhere other than the Citadel... so I would always just bumrush it and be left fighting at the outer and inner sometimes. Was still fun unless I got disarmed.. hehe

Outlanders: You rangers suck for always waiting to snare me If only you guys could find a way to embrace conjuration... cause I would role up one in no time

That's mostly it. If anyone recalls this character, feel free to drop a hello, otherwise I'll be seeing you in the fields.

EXB

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #65834 Previous topic | Next topic