Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Oktetko the Grand Master of Shapes..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #65827
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 28-Jan-08 03:48 AM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17192 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#65827, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Oktetko the Grand Master of Shapeshifting, Provincial Magistrate"

Mon Jan 28 02:46:11 2008

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Oktetko perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:50
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:153

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Oktetko the Grand Master of Sh..., ORB, 28-Jan-08 04:09 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Oktetko the Grand Master of Sh..., Cyrein (Guest), 28-Jan-08 12:10 PM, #2
     Reply Again, as I thought we could start turning the tide..., Fendril (Guest), 28-Jan-08 12:34 PM, #3
     Reply Argh!, Lyristeon, 28-Jan-08 01:13 PM, #4
     Reply Too bad..., Wolsnaveik (Guest), 28-Jan-08 07:07 PM, #5
     Reply Was it intentional that your name is a palindrome? ~, _Magus_Guest_ (Guest), 28-Jan-08 07:32 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Was it intentional that your name is a palindrome? ..., ORB, 28-Jan-08 08:12 PM, #7
     Reply Ballsy, Feilinal (Guest), 29-Jan-08 11:57 AM, #8

ORBMon 28-Jan-08 04:03 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
993 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#65828, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Oktetko the Grand Master of Sh..."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Mon 28-Jan-08 04:09 AM

Well the third time I've lost a sweet set of gear to a crash with this character which I don't remembering happening once with others, and I'm out. Made me realize what a waste of time this can be when I have tons of RL stuff going on. You would have thought I'd be smart enough to bind save to get all corpse after the second time it happened. I was really hoping to get the Tribunal going after being an underdog for so long. I loved the Fox shape, but Trapdoor spider was crapola. Not sure if you ever got any of my million emails about it Zulgh. Good luck Tribs you'll need it. Any reason why the Trib inner sucks so badly compared to all the others? It was a joke being raided they could just ignore the inner for the most part even with manacles.

I'm sure I'll miss tons of people:

Imms - Thanks for giving me a shot at Provincial. Sorry it was a waste.

Inglor - Super entertaining to travel with, seem a bit jaded by all the ass whoopings we've had to take. Keep trucking.

Wolsnaveik - Wish I could have gotten you out of Tar Valon.

Feilinal - Damn scary with the entwine and insects. Enjoyed fighting you.

Cyrein - You ever leave that tree?

Wolsomethingorother the Harbinger - Sorry it's 4 am and I'm too tired to remember your name. You has big brass balls buddy.

Ambra - One of the most tenacious bastards I've ever seen. I felt bad when groups I was with would full loot you, but it seemed the only way to slow you down some.

Sorry to all those I can't think of right now.

Maybe one day I'll be back but for now it's time to delete Zmud.

Peace Out,
ORB

That which does not kill us,
makes us stronger.

Cyrein (Guest)Mon 28-Jan-08 12:10 PM

#65840, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Oktetko the Grand Master of Sh..."
In response to Reply #1

>Cyrein - You ever leave that tree?
>

Well to Tribunals it probably seems I never do. Good char though, never afraid to come and try for the scales. I just never could understand why you all didn't seem to 'plan' your attack a bit better.

I'll be honest, last night you guys had us on the ropes and could have finished, but for whatever reason you all left.

Well, good luck with your next. I think I was as shocked as you the first time we fought at the tree and I won.

Fendril (Guest)Mon 28-Jan-08 12:34 PM

#65842, "Again, as I thought we could start turning the tide..."
In response to Reply #1

We lose another. We didn't get to interact alot except right at the end it seems. The Tribunals are never going to get anywhere if our top guys keep leaving. But i understand, just don't expect me to like it! Good luck.

LyristeonMon 28-Jan-08 01:13 PM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#65843, "Argh!"
In response to Reply #1

Darn it. When I made you Provincial it was because I saw that spark that the Tribs needed. I really liked the ballsy attitude. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Wolsnaveik (Guest)Mon 28-Jan-08 07:07 PM

#65919, "Too bad..."
In response to Reply #1

Oktetko,

Sorry to hear about you losing the eq last night. I was with you three times the world crashed in the worst possible places. It cost my a life once as well, so I understand the frustration.

It's ashame you ended up taking your life. I am just now back to 80% and able to actually play a little more. I had surgery on a finger 3 weeks ago, so I've been playing with basically one and a half hands

Get your RL stuff in order and hope to see you around again. Enjoyed the character. Guess I will do the exploring on my own

Later,

Wolsnaveik

_Magus_Guest_ (Guest)Mon 28-Jan-08 07:32 PM

#65925, "Was it intentional that your name is a palindrome? ~"
In response to Reply #1

nt

ORBMon 28-Jan-08 08:12 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
993 posts
#65931, "RE: Was it intentional that your name is a palindrome? ..."
In response to Reply #6

Yes.

That which does not kill us,
makes us stronger.

Feilinal (Guest)Tue 29-Jan-08 11:57 AM

#65970, "Ballsy"
In response to Reply #1

Feilinal - Damn scary with the entwine and insects. Enjoyed fighting you.

Likewise. I went from having to worry about murder 2.fox or 1.fox or 2.spider or whatever to only having you to not having any! I really respect how brave you were, though sometimes it seemed almost suicidal. Good luck with the next one.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #65827 Previous topic | Next topic