Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Malkira the Grand Eldress of Changelin..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #65728
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 26-Jan-08 11:04 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17192 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#65728, "(DELETED) [None] Malkira the Grand Eldress of Changelings"

Sat Jan 26 22:00:24 2008

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Malkira perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:shapeshifter
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:93

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Malkira (Guest)Sat 26-Jan-08 11:37 PM

#65730, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Malkira the Grand Eldress of Chang..."
In response to Reply #0

Like always, I got bored with shifters. They're a fun class for a bit, but it's hard to keep it up. I had a good role, a direction that I wanted to go, but I unfortunately chose evil than neutral, which kind of made the role hard to play. Not to mention that there doesn't exist the sphere that I wanted...but anyways...

For those of you who helped me level, thanks a bunch. I ended up getting grizzly + cobra, which was almost ideal for me.

I just bought NWN2, and I think I'll trade off between playing that and Hellgate London for a few months. I'm actually studying for the LSAT right now between doing 60+ hours a week at a law firm and hanging out with a new girl, so I think it's best.

Chow.

Past Characs: Sebath, Rektath

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #65728 Previous topic | Next topic