Subject: "Tute has gone" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #65211
Show all folders

WolandSat 12-Jan-08 03:15 PM
Member since 12th Jan 2008
3 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#65211, "Tute has gone"

Came after holidays with no wish to play at all; will let the alts auto, hate typing 'delete'. Tute, my lovely gnome, was in the RoD when I logged in, and I don't even wish to know the reason.

Tute is my first hero here, and second "serious" char after Arzarh (2006 as I remember). I was really lucky and learned a lot, maybe just too much to stay here.

Mutik, you were great. I'm a loner and hate leading groups, that's why I admire people who like to do so. You are a tremendous leader, it was a huge pleasure to travel with you and follow your commands. However you seemed like a powerseeker, it could be just Tute's lack of struggle to learn other people, he was busy with more heavenly things.
Thanks for the knowledge you gifted to me, even though it was unfortunately not too helpful for Tute.

Kostyan, whoa, I think the only Imperial Tute truly respected. Even though Woland doesn't like non-atmospheric names.
Very good leader as well, and taught me a lot. You were the reason of Tute's dark side prevailing.

Twmbarlwm (damn hope I spelled it right), some quality hours too. Monkeys will rule, yeah.

Firlanat, hm. Tute liked you as he respected your bravery and some kind of energy of a warrior, but that incident with the punishment of my crime... Dunno, if I played a dwarf, I would place friendship beyond law. In any case, your action seemed too technical, yes I understand that letting me die near the Spire and safely get my gear back was kind of favour, but hey, any dwarf has heart, and you didn't seem to be worried about the fact you killed your friend (who didn't even wish to harm you during that "act of justice"). You even called Tute to help you with growing after that, like nothing happened. Yeah he agreed with that game but...

Maxwell, bleh. I dislike this annoying kind of newbies - you'd better go and make friends and learn the game, instead of trying to get something where you can get nothing. I had a rather good laugh though, after you said "I have friends who'll punish you", you reminded me of one very funny person
Use your damn sneak and hide. Tute didn't kill you more than once due to his peaceful nature (yeah I know that sounds weird in the world of flyto-murder gnomes). You give hundreds of possibilities to the enemies.

Harol... We had a couple of decent fights, heh, too bad you managed to kill me once (linkdead in the guild). A quality player, my respect.

I am really sorry but I forgot the names of lady bard and lady gnome and that human thief Tute travelled with As always, the most brilliant moments quickly fade from my memory. Too bad I couldn't play more with you. *sighs*

I am sorry again if I forgot someone else.

I don't think I'm going to play CF anymore (even though I had great plans regarding CF a couple of months ago); the reasons why I was coming here from time to time were - quality PK and quality RP. Quality PK has died due to lack of players, quality RP has died due to lack of quality players. (no offense to anyone)

Good luck to everyone; may your gods bless you.
And sorry for such a long post :\

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Shaapa (Guest)Sat 12-Jan-08 05:54 PM

#65217, "RE: Tute has gone"
In response to Reply #0

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Woland, Mutik was me

You should try real cabaled pk-oriented character. This is the only way to enjoy CF.

You cannot enjoy the game playing caballess gnome who almost don't pk.

If you decide to - i can give you some suggestions of a characters you'll really enjoy (like i did).

Contact me on icq: 461-227-359 if you need my suggestions.

WolandSun 13-Jan-08 07:23 AM
3 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#65224, "RE: Tute has gone"
In response to Reply #2

Whoa, respect man )

Will contact you if I plan to play, later. Darn finals. :\

PatickSat 12-Jan-08 04:28 PM
Member since 17th Oct 2007
134 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#65214, "RE: Tute has gone"
In response to Reply #0

lady bard and lady gnome... hrm Lauriel and Aubrei?

Alpha-Q

WolandSun 13-Jan-08 07:25 AM
3 posts
#65225, "RE: Tute has gone"
In response to Reply #1

Lauriel and Aubrei, exactly! Will miss them.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #65211 Previous topic | Next topic