Subject: "Dagian deleted." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #65196
Show all folders

DervishFri 11-Jan-08 11:03 PM
Member since 11th Oct 2003
617 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#65196, "Dagian deleted."
Edited on Fri 11-Jan-08 11:04 PM

Cant believe I did it. Attacked the enemy in city. Was booted by Magistrate. Deleted. Well, I still have same problems as before, because in fight I just see nothing but me and him and typing aliases with lightning speed.

I had fun every minute playing this char, really sad I made such mistake. Was going to be a vindicator. That was my first ap, and I am very satisfied with this class. I disagree with Torak that spear is "bad" for non-arials. Its good.

I've tried to RP non-ideal Tribunal, with some flaws, the one who have his own opinion, and does not totally obeys the law. Paranoid AP - I did not leave the Spire when there was at least one thief around. I've succeeded and even got some controls.

Some goodbyes.
Magistrate, I know, its hard to believe but this time it was a mistake too. I just was lead by groupmate quickly and it was the big fight with three mobs so I did not notice roomname when round appeared on the whole screen. Thats it.

Tribunal grows in numbers now and I was in hope that we will reach the power, though many of us were quite a newbies.

Loryin, thanks for all your help, though it was a bit strange from AP

Village. Men, it made me sad and laugh at one time to hear whining of some of your folk when I'd killed you (from berserkers!) or got two items frmo you. You've whined about gank, though ganked me when you had such opportunity by yourself. Heh.

Kriis, man, it could be great hunt with you if I would stay. I like your "INCOMING". Damn it...

P.S. I hate thieves and Ambra. Completely.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I really dislike 36 rank a-ps because.., Fortress_Guy (Guest), 12-Jan-08 12:37 PM, #4
Reply I really dislike 'Constructive Post', KrilcovK (Guest), 12-Jan-08 02:24 PM, #5
     Reply Do you ever listen to yourself speak?, ForsoothLazy (Guest), 13-Jan-08 12:23 AM, #6
Reply Goodbye, Loryin (Guest), 12-Jan-08 01:32 AM, #3
Reply Sorry, Kriis (Guest), 12-Jan-08 12:11 AM, #2
Reply I feel your pain, Rogue, 11-Jan-08 11:51 PM, #1

Fortress_Guy (Guest)Sat 12-Jan-08 12:37 PM

#65205, "I really dislike 36 rank a-ps because.."
In response to Reply #0

of cowardice and ca "sleep"/flee tacktics.
And i really dislike 36 rank tribunal a-ps because of their ca "sleep"/fleeToTheCity tacktics.

Peace.

KrilcovK (Guest)Sat 12-Jan-08 02:24 PM

#65207, "I really dislike 'Constructive Post'"
In response to Reply #4

Marans who kill your specialguards while a shielded, sanced, healed squire who is decked, enlarge and wielding wrath weapons, perma bashing my firegiant ap who can't go get preps because falcons and eagles from different cabals are reporting his moves to those in his
range. Atrionion(sp?) at its finest, never allowing the ap a moments
rest and slowing picking at his con. It is alright, because one of
those hundereds of players, hundreds of attempts, will take fruit and become Ravon. Taking revenge on those villagers and such that
rapped all the 11-36 aps who where just trying to have a good time.

Thats what I like about this game, There is always an answer in the next named you wish to be mourned by.

Yours Truly.

ForsoothLazy (Guest)Sun 13-Jan-08 12:23 AM

#65220, "Do you ever listen to yourself speak?"
In response to Reply #5

Seriously. Just flag them and be done with it. Let the higher-ups take care of them.

Loryin (Guest)Sat 12-Jan-08 01:32 AM

#65200, "Goodbye"
In response to Reply #0

I wanted you to stay, which you actually have a chance(with good past examples).Sorry I was forced to boot you. You'll have to know Loryin's RP to understand why she is like that. I'll keep it a secret. Good to have you around, drop by again.

Kriis (Guest)Sat 12-Jan-08 12:11 AM

#65199, "Sorry"
In response to Reply #0

I fealt horrible about that one. I was all about getting you charged up. It's too bad things didn't play out well.

RogueFri 11-Jan-08 11:51 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2003
718 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#65198, "I feel your pain"
In response to Reply #0

I've personally ruined 2-3 of my own tribunals in the past, because I was so hyped up in the fights I attacked people in town that either werent criminals but were fighting the captain, or were criminals but not my jurisdiction.

I learned the hard way about Flyto also, but I wont go into the specifics on how that caught me.

It's rough playing tribunal stricly because of those reasons though, one or two mistakes and there's nothing you can really do, or explain IC about double tapping alias's or following groups.

I hated you as a character, but thought you were cool people as a player. Keep it up!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #65196 Previous topic | Next topic