Subject: "Deletion Goodbyes" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #65145
Show all folders

Naerzghul (Guest)Fri 11-Jan-08 07:30 AM

#65145, "Deletion Goodbyes"

Well unfortunately its come time to move again. I can't believe I found a computer to write this out. (My computer doesn't support anything beyond Gmud, AIM and MSN.) I already have my next character planned out, all that needs doing is writing the role and description. Come up with a few aliases and re-work my macros. And to lend a hint, its going to be a Rager. My last rager was Slathigern, WAY back when. Unfortunately it won't be for a few months. So don't look for me anytime soon.

Onto other stuff...

I created Naerzghul as a shaman when I had originally intended him to be an assassin. I though what the hell, I've never played a shaman before so I re-arranged some of my role and took to it. Learning Shaman was pretty hard at first, but with some advice from a few close friends, I was killin in no time. My largest problem was probably my lame ass connection. Its a good thing I can spam directions to just about anywhere in Thera or I'd have died a lot more often.

Goodbyes...

Empowerment Imm's:

Immortal: Thanks for the initial Empowerment. Shaman's are hard to PK with without Empowerment. I thought the 10 PK's was fair and ended up triping that. You took me by surprise in the Weald. Your Roleplay was above my expectations.

Kastellyn: Thanks for my secondary Empowerment. You're one of the better IMM's at controlling your surroundings quickly. Truthfully, I thought the majority of your Echoes were Area Echoes from under Loch Grymnyr. You're always welcome to fill in for my custom Empowerment. First Nezlintryzn, now Naerzghul. MMMM

Scion...

Llorenz: Thanks for being the only one to actually understand my roleplay and where I was coming from. You did an amazing job as Advisor. Personally I'd have bumped Ravon down due to appearances and leadership. Amazing character. You don't need luck as an IMM.

Ravon: I saw you twice. Thanks for the ranking. I gained about 6 ranks in an hour and a half. By the by, I killed Nuncheon in Ysgirath.

Zanadir: Good presense. Rarely saw you.

(Applicant Conjurer): You almost killed me in Azuremain. I found out what was going on because silly Llorenz used CB instead of Tell or Reply.

Village...

Bseter/Raghnall: I'll latch you two together. Getting ganked by 2 berserkers blew mercilessly. But I got Raghnall after.

Idril: I liked your character. Yes I deceived you into Balator, but I needed kills for Empowerment and I was Evil/Chaotic. Good luck with your next.

Empire...

Keshuk: At first you impressed me. The only AP to really get an edge over Naerzghul. After, I wanted to make an Imperial just to Anathema you. You broke Imperial Law twice with Naerzghul, and I watched you do it a few other times.

Lliaran: I ranked with you with another character, and you turned out to be an easy kill. Good job.

Outlander...

Ambra: As I mentioned earlier, my only problem with killing you was my slow connection. I would have had you in the Past that first time. Good character, keep up the good work. And stop full looting/saccing.

Others...

Zholgrom: A decently powered Orc is always good to have around.

I loved playing Naerzghul. I loved writing the Role and Description which you can read if you pick up my PBF. Unfortunately I'm eating only Pasta and cheap Pasta Sauce daily. But things will turn around when I get the new contract out west. If I missed you, be free to bitch me out. All forms of comment/critisism is welcome.

BattleCharmed

Slathigern, Suarvina, Inthulnizra, Nezlintryzn, Siilthlyzrin, Naerzghul.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lliaran (Guest)Fri 11-Jan-08 06:26 PM

#65184, "RE: Deletion Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

Which other character did you rank up with me with unless it's still an active charrie?

I'm still not skilled enough to pull off a dark-elf melee class. The exp penalty and low hp kicked my ass. For the record I had ranked up with Naerz with previous characters. Seemed solid.

RogueFri 11-Jan-08 07:30 AM
Member since 24th Sep 2003
718 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#65146, "wtf ganked?"
In response to Reply #0

That was a 2 on 2 fight in the Battlefields. I didn't notice your buddy popped smoke till after the fact mid-fight.

Then, I caught you running down eastern road with Aristea up, and took you down pretty hard there too. I was pretty much half naked at the time, so thanks for the set. I sported that set for a long ass time.

It's funny how we keep ending up fighting eachother with every generation of characters, at least this time around I had the upperhand (Since I could pick when to fight)

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #65145 Previous topic | Next topic