Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Bseter the Unseen" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #65007
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 13-Jan-08 07:07 AM
Member since 19th May 2024
16858 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#65007, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Bseter the Unseen"

Wed Jan 9 01:09:16 2008

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Bseter perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:thief
Level:46
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:155

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Your last thief was a step up. This one was a step down..., Jahlik (Guest), 14-Jan-08 09:33 PM, #73
Reply RE: Your last thief was a step up. This one was a step ..., Rogue, 15-Jan-08 10:32 AM, #74
     Reply RE: Your last thief was a step up. This one was a step ..., Jahlik (Guest), 16-Jan-08 01:50 AM, #75
Reply Can we thread lock this trainwreck yet?, lurker, 11-Jan-08 11:35 AM, #67
Reply A better idea, Terwin05, 11-Jan-08 11:56 AM, #71
Reply dang never seen a thread explode so darn fast..., Yevandr (Guest), 10-Jan-08 11:17 AM, #55
Reply I kind of have that affect., Rogue, 10-Jan-08 12:56 PM, #56
Reply And you inducted him anyway?, Pro (Guest), 10-Jan-08 01:15 PM, #58
     Reply Yevandr's speaking my mind. nt, KrilcovK (Guest), 11-Jan-08 11:28 AM, #66
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Bseter the Unseen, Kitora (Guest), 10-Jan-08 01:25 AM, #48
Reply You..., Gruntok (Guest), 09-Jan-08 11:28 PM, #47
Reply Great news. I hate nowadays thieves, Dagian (Guest), 09-Jan-08 02:25 AM, #42
Reply RE: Great news. I hate nowadays thieves, Bseter (Guest), 09-Jan-08 02:31 AM, #6
     Reply You never did let me pick your brain..., Dragrahl (Guest), 09-Jan-08 09:15 AM, #7
Reply Immortal Request, Rogue, 09-Jan-08 05:14 PM, #28
Reply moreover, CraftedD (Guest), 09-Jan-08 05:23 PM, #29
Reply Wait a second, don't even try to pull that on me, Rogue, 09-Jan-08 05:28 PM, #39
     Reply RE: Wait a second, don't even try to pull that on me, Valguarnera, 09-Jan-08 09:04 PM, #38
          Reply RE: Wait a second, don't even try to pull that on me, Jhyrbian, 09-Jan-08 09:18 PM, #44
Reply RE: Immortal Request, Kastellyn, 09-Jan-08 05:29 PM, #31
Reply Anyhow, short goodbye, Rogue, 09-Jan-08 09:55 AM, #11
Reply Just paid for PBF, so should be up soon. nt, Rogue, 09-Jan-08 10:22 AM, #13
Reply RE: Anyhow, short goodbye, Cezar (Guest), 09-Jan-08 11:06 AM, #14
Reply BOO! *log included*, KrilcovK (Guest), 09-Jan-08 01:33 PM, #15
Reply Nice log?, Rogue, 09-Jan-08 01:40 PM, #16
Reply What ev dude. txt, KrilcovK (Guest), 09-Jan-08 01:49 PM, #17
     Reply RE: What ev dude. txt, Rogue, 09-Jan-08 01:57 PM, #43
     Reply RE: What ev dude. txt, Valguarnera, 09-Jan-08 09:13 PM, #70
          Reply Thanks Valg, Rogue, 09-Jan-08 09:25 PM, #72
Reply krilkov why do you whine and defame every time you get ..., inquisitor- (Guest), 09-Jan-08 04:17 PM, #26
     Reply ... every time you get pk'd?~, inquisitor- (Guest), 09-Jan-08 04:18 PM, #27
     Reply Misinfo, I didnt get pked by Bseter nt, KrilcovK (Guest), 11-Jan-08 11:21 AM, #65
Reply What's the weakest is., Zaarg (Guest), 09-Jan-08 02:06 PM, #18
Reply RE: What's the weakest is., Rogue, 09-Jan-08 02:12 PM, #19
     Reply By powergaming I meant..., Zaarg (Guest), 09-Jan-08 03:06 PM, #20
          Reply RE: I see now, Rogue, 09-Jan-08 03:19 PM, #21
          Reply Zaarg = Pro. (Zaarg is deleted according to that OTHER ..., Aeaph (Guest), 09-Jan-08 05:38 PM, #34
               Reply My complaint was, Pro (Guest), 09-Jan-08 11:15 PM, #45
                    Reply And notice, Pro (Guest), 09-Jan-08 11:16 PM, #46
          Reply did you not read a word of his goodbye post??, Wow (Guest), 09-Jan-08 03:24 PM, #22
Reply Goodbye, Dejek (Guest), 09-Jan-08 03:28 PM, #23
Reply You had me by the balls man, Rogue, 09-Jan-08 03:32 PM, #24
     Reply RE: You had me by the balls man, Dejek (Guest), 09-Jan-08 03:39 PM, #25
Reply No Problems Here, Kastellyn, 09-Jan-08 05:27 PM, #30
Reply Thanks Kasty, that means a lot. nt, Rogue, 09-Jan-08 05:32 PM, #32
Reply And some of us never fully trusted you even when you di..., Abernytee (Guest), 10-Jan-08 04:24 AM, #49
Reply Thanks!, Kastellyn, 10-Jan-08 10:22 AM, #
Reply Thanks!, Kastellyn, 10-Jan-08 10:22 AM, #54
     Reply Isn't this kind of the point?, Pro (Guest), 10-Jan-08 01:12 PM, #57
          Reply Don't even start Pro, Rogue, 10-Jan-08 04:10 PM, #60
               Reply Fair enough but I'm denied so I can't., Pro (Guest), 10-Jan-08 05:03 PM, #63
                    Reply Fair enough but I'm denied so I can't either., KrilcovK (Guest), 11-Jan-08 09:17 PM, #68
Reply Village thieves lose detect hidden?, Rogue, 10-Jan-08 09:11 AM, #52
     Reply RE: Village thieves lose detect hidden?, Kastellyn, 10-Jan-08 10:11 AM, #53
          Reply RE: Village thieves lose detect hidden?, Terwin05, 10-Jan-08 01:27 PM, #59
Reply One good fight, right to the end., Zridv (Guest), 09-Jan-08 05:35 PM, #33
Reply RE: One good fight, right to the end., Rogue, 09-Jan-08 05:45 PM, #35
Reply RE: Anyhow, short goodbye, Maxwell (Guest), 09-Jan-08 05:59 PM, #36
Reply RE: Anyhow, short goodbye, Rogue, 09-Jan-08 06:41 PM, #37
Reply Short Goodbye., Malcolm, 10-Jan-08 05:14 AM, #50
Reply I liked Bseter -, Rywald (Guest), 10-Jan-08 09:00 AM, #51
Reply You talked smack and played... excellently., Aeaph (Guest), 09-Jan-08 05:12 AM, #4
Reply RE: You talked smack and played... excellently., maxwell (Guest), 09-Jan-08 06:01 AM, #5
Reply Thanks bro, Bseter (Guest), 09-Jan-08 09:43 AM, #9
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Bseter the Unseen, Amaras (Guest), 09-Jan-08 03:52 AM, #3
Reply I really couln't blame you, Bseter (Guest), 09-Jan-08 09:41 AM, #8
     Reply Yeah right., Iltch (Guest), 09-Jan-08 09:50 AM, #10
          Reply Fargin Iltch! I hate you I hate you I hate you lol, Rogue, 09-Jan-08 10:04 AM, #12
Reply I can't think of a character...., Keshuk (Guest), 09-Jan-08 02:37 AM, #1
     Reply You deserved every bit of it., Bseter (Guest), 09-Jan-08 02:43 AM, #40
          Reply Let's think back here...., Keshuk (Guest), 09-Jan-08 02:50 AM, #2
          Reply RE: Let's think back here...., Bseter (Guest), 09-Jan-08 02:59 AM, #41
          Reply RE: You deserved every bit of it., Isildur, 10-Jan-08 04:20 PM, #61
               Reply RE: You deserved every bit of it., Rogue, 10-Jan-08 04:28 PM, #62
                    Reply Wrong, Torak, 10-Jan-08 05:44 PM, #64
                         Reply Not really, Rogue, 10-Jan-08 05:51 PM, #69

Jahlik (Guest)Mon 14-Jan-08 09:33 PM

#65347, "Your last thief was a step up. This one was a step down..."
In response to Reply #0

Seriously, Roelkin was a good char. This one was a major ####pile. All you did was blackjack/knife/####talk. If you seriously think I'm gunna fight a rager as a transmuter AFTER you steal my barrier, you got another thing commin. Try a healer or a paladin man, cuz your style is really old and sticks out like a black man at a klan meeting.

RogueTue 15-Jan-08 10:32 AM
Member since 24th Sep 2003
718 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#65353, "RE: Your last thief was a step up. This one was a step ..."
In response to Reply #73

Dont forget gutshot/sucker hit, and then yes, that about covers it. What else did you expect from me after going Battle?

And why would I fight you 'with' barrier if I could steal it first?

I liked you, but you did your fair of #### talking and threats to me as well, the only difference between you and I were, I would actually come after you, where-as you wouldn't come near me unless behind someone else.

Game on though, see you in the fields.

Jahlik (Guest)Wed 16-Jan-08 01:50 AM

#65367, "RE: Your last thief was a step up. This one was a step ..."
In response to Reply #74

If you were me you'd have done exactly the same, except you'd have talked WAY more smack, jk. Any muter that fights a rager w/o barrier is either elite or an idiot, I'm neither. I think out of the many spells I cast on you, only two landed. I hate spellcraft with a passion!! But seriously man, you're a good player but your cookie cutter rp is really lame. Not dogging you, just some constructive criticism. Cya later cookie.

lurkerFri 11-Jan-08 11:35 AM
Member since 13th Mar 2006
249 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#65163, "Can we thread lock this trainwreck yet?"
In response to Reply #0

I don't see any new arguments being brought to the table, just the same sour grapes rehashed, rehashed, rehashed by Krilcov, Pro, and Torak.

Terwin05Sun 13-Jan-08 07:06 AM
Member since 22nd Dec 2005
124 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#65164, "A better idea"
In response to Reply #67

Create a new, "Trainwreck" forum (all the way at the bottom of the forum list) where Krilcov, Torak, and Pro can post circle-jerking flamebait to their hearts' content.

Disclaimer: I actually thought Bseter was a cool character

T

Yevandr (Guest)Thu 10-Jan-08 11:17 AM

#65113, "dang never seen a thread explode so darn fast..."
In response to Reply #0

Well I have scanned through some of these posts and here are my thoughts on the character bseter. In your interview you exuded powergamyness, yeah you wanted to do the changeover but it really felt like you just woke up one day and wanted thirst so you started joining the village. As for why I inducted you anywa... It is my personaly philosophy that as long as people are willing to follow the village rules and are not pissing everyone off around them then I will give them a chance.

To me it felt like you were out there to kill anything you could possibly justify attacking. You also did have a propensity to loot which is not against village rules but just leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

Ok thats the bad, the good is that I felt you were a fairly effective thief. I also had a blast roleplaying out the 30 tick forget I had from the underdark with you and cezar. Towards the end of your time you were really shaping up into a force and then out of the blue you need to go delete. I was really hoping to have more then just warriors in the village but ohh well. Anyways good luck on your next.

RogueThu 10-Jan-08 12:56 PM
718 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#65114, "I kind of have that affect."
In response to Reply #55

Thanks for the reply

Anyhow, yeah again I just joined the village because Tahren talked to me, and I thought it was cool and didnt really have a direction with the character anyways. I actually only went Berserker because in a recommendation another villager said I was planing to. I was wanting to go Defender, but didn't want to seem flaky by doing other than what I told him in the interview. Glad I went Berserker though, because without Bloodthirst I just couldn't hold my own against a lot of fighter types if I was going straight up.

Far as killing anything that moves, I did go after non-mages all the time, sure. People that ranked with mages, raided the village, crossed me in some way (Duergar keep grudges, at least mine did)
I highlight certain characters that I need to kill later and not forget about, to get my vengence. My first ganking, I high-lighted all three, and I believe I got each of them at Least once.

Thanks for your words though, I had a lot of fun with this character, and a lot of fun with you. The looting though, well, I was trying to stay on top in donations (#2) in the thief guild, and selling kills armor was the best way to do it.

You'll see me again, I'm sure.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclination, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams

Pro (Guest)Thu 10-Jan-08 01:15 PM

#65117, "And you inducted him anyway?"
In response to Reply #55

Well I have scanned through some of these posts and here are my thoughts on the character bseter. In your interview you exuded powergamyness, yeah you wanted to do the changeover but it really felt like you just woke up one day and wanted thirst so you started joining the village. As for why I inducted you anywa... It is my personaly philosophy that as long as people are willing to follow the village rules and are not pissing everyone off around them then I will give them a chance.<<<<<<<<<,

This just seems flawed to me.

KrilcovK (Guest)Fri 11-Jan-08 11:28 AM

#65162, "Yevandr's speaking my mind. nt"
In response to Reply #58

nt

Kitora (Guest)Thu 10-Jan-08 01:25 AM

#65094, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Bseter the Unseen"
In response to Reply #0

Didnt really have that much interaction with you. We ranked abit a low levels then you just disappeared and we stopped talking.

Was funny that you, and everyone else for that matter, wanted to know if I was a Nexun.

Wish we coulda fought that day to see how it would have turned out.

Good char an no problems over here.

Gruntok (Guest)Wed 09-Jan-08 11:28 PM

#65093, "You..."
In response to Reply #0

Dirty, little, rat bastard! I mean that in the best possible way ever! Well, at least I'll have plenty of bandages left for myself. In all seriousness though, I thought you played a duergar thief very well - nevermind the naysayers. Wish you would have stuck it out longer. Definately the closest kin Gruntok had in the village. You'll be missed. We coulda been uh contenda!

Dagian (Guest)Wed 09-Jan-08 09:11 PM

#65008, "Great news. I hate nowadays thieves"
In response to Reply #0

Who were created to kill Ravon (as I assume) and train their skills on me *growls*

Could not even move out of guild/spire without being jacked. Good to see that you go.

Solid RP, I liked your speaking, however when you full looted/sacced me (even though I accepted the challenge and came) - this sucks.

Bseter (Guest)Wed 09-Jan-08 07:52 AM

#65009, "RE: Great news. I hate nowadays thieves"
In response to Reply #42

No, you didn't accept the challenge, you waited until I got myself wanted, then ran up with guards.

As I made it clear to every character I was intended on killing, you can fight me, and be treated with respect, or you can avoid me all day, and be treated in kind when/if you die. If I had to stick my neck out just to get a fight, or run half-way across Thera for gamehours on end looking for people that are only willing to put up when grouped, I'm going to strip you because it pisses me off that you would only fight grouped, or not at all.

3-4 Characters come to mind that did this, and these characters were all stripped on several occcasions, and I sincerely hope for you characters, that it pissed you off just as much if not more I sac'd you as it did me that you would log out/teleport/gank anytime I was around.

As to the Ravon thing, I had nothing to do with that. I just rolled up thug thief on the fly and decided to try it out as a berserker, and it was a blast.

Dragrahl (Guest)Wed 09-Jan-08 09:15 AM

#65022, "You never did let me pick your brain..."
In response to Reply #6

When I rolled up, I didn't even know that there was another duergar thief villager. Shoot, I didn't know there was any thief villagers at all.

I was hoping to pick you brain on what you thought. Oh well, it's too bad I couldn't.

I never had any problems with you... but then again, we weren't enemies. Hope to see you back in the village in some incarnation.

RogueWed 09-Jan-08 05:14 PM
718 posts
#65060, "Immortal Request"
In response to Reply #0

Is it possible to publicize who was rolling lvl-1 chars and spamming me with ooc tells? I'd just like to know, and also are they allowed to actively keep playing.

CraftedD (Guest)Wed 09-Jan-08 05:23 PM

#65062, "moreover"
In response to Reply #28

Why? Out of all the characters they could do it to. What did you do to cause someone to want to do that?

RogueWed 09-Jan-08 09:08 PM
718 posts
#65065, "Wait a second, don't even try to pull that on me"
In response to Reply #29

I am in no way responsible for someone else breaking the rules. Liabilties of ones actions lie with, and only with, themselves and the actions they chose to do. If you want to role 2-3 characters to simple spam me I KNOW YOUR ROGUE YOU COCKSUCKER!!,(Ten points to asshat team! Woohoo!) that's your own childish problem. I'm just curious as to who it was, and if they are still allowed to grace the fields in light of that, that's all.

ValguarneraWed 09-Jan-08 09:04 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#65085, "RE: Wait a second, don't even try to pull that on me"
In response to Reply #39

If you want to role 2-3 characters to simple spam me I KNOW YOUR ROGUE YOU COCKSUCKER!!,(Ten points to asshat team! Woohoo!) that's your own childish problem.

One simple way to avoid this sort of attention is to simply not allow other players to know who your characters are while they are active.

I'm just curious as to who it was, and if they are still allowed to grace the fields in light of that, that's all.

They aren't, for that and many, many other reasons. Past behavior suggests that the person in question will try to play around the ban, but they run the usual risks doing so.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

JhyrbianWed 09-Jan-08 09:18 PM
917 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#65087, "RE: Wait a second, don't even try to pull that on me"
In response to Reply #38

You deleted my post just to repost the same thing?

Cheers,
Jhyrb

KastellynWed 09-Jan-08 05:29 PM
864 posts
#65066, "RE: Immortal Request"
In response to Reply #28

FWIW, that particular person was spamming a lot more people than you. They've been banned numerous times, but I guess they keep finding ways around it, and have nothing better to do than spam folks. Pretty sad.

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends

*** Email me your testimonials or two-line blurbs. Help our marketing efforts! ***

RogueWed 09-Jan-08 09:55 AM
718 posts
#65026, "Anyhow, short goodbye"
In response to Reply #0

My last char was a drow city tie, Roelkin. One of the first thieves I've played to any level worth mentioning, and I had an absolute blast aside from the fact that I couldn't PK, for anything.

So, I re-rolled another thief, joined Galadon, and went all the way in Thug, and had deft touch available but no pracs at lvl 46 in city ties. Several hours into the character I found Tahren, and haven't seen how the new Battlerager application system works, so I toggled around with it and I was an applicant. Cool. I wrote up a role, sac'd all my magic, and kind of made an about face with the character, which I am very glad I did. I took Berserker path in the village.

This character was an absolute BLAST!! Being that I am moving in about 3 days, I've been playing extremely haphazard with no sense of self-preservation, and died a lot, but I landed a lot of pretty nice kills too.

I don't play battleragers pretty often but when I do, the comraderie and rp of my friends/brothers has always been nothing but stellar, and thank all you guys for making the cabal a blast.

Gruntok- FARGIN PECK!! I dunno where I came up with using peck, I know it's from willow, but I thought it was funny, and half the time I was talking ####, I was literally laughing myself out of the chair. Probably Bseter's best bud, thanks dude.

Cezar- Man, robbing the #### out of you with Roelkni, then you helping me gear with Bseter, made me feel.. dirty. Heh, thanks for all the help, and the hell trip.

There's a lot of villagers, 40? But these two stood out the most, so post and I'll respond more. I don't have a great memory.

Maxwell- Ya know, after playing Roelkin, when you and Silquas were kids when I was in the guild, coming into the guild as Bseter and seeing his rp 180, and you stepping up to the plate to be a good kingpin, I had no problem giving you the vote, and from what I've seen, your doing a solid, out of the park job! Sorry I left you hanging man, but I'm sure you'll be fine now that I'm out of the picture. Thanks for everything, you can't (maybe you can) imagine how hard it was to balance that line being a Guild memeber, and a Villager, without getting blackballed/uninducted. I've never tried two allegiances like that, but all in all, you were a blast to chit chat with. Deleted with 1575500 in donations I think, so put me gold ter gud fargin use peck!

Anyhow, probably Bseter's top three friends I think, so post and I will respond if ya would. I don't wanna make the post too long and all that.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclination, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams

RogueWed 09-Jan-08 10:22 AM
718 posts
#65030, "Just paid for PBF, so should be up soon. nt"
In response to Reply #11

Cezar (Guest)Wed 09-Jan-08 11:06 AM

#65031, "RE: Anyhow, short goodbye"
In response to Reply #11

Bummer you deleted. I got a kick out of your antics. As far as robbing me with your other char, you must've been doing a good job at staying out of sight because I never suspected that character. Im glad you had fun in the village. I always wondered about a thief berserker. You seemed to do well with it, try another villager!

KrilcovK (Guest)Wed 09-Jan-08 01:33 PM

#65035, "BOO! *log included*"
In response to Reply #11

Bseter sees a ranger, ranking with two mages.
He cant harm the mages...Trip, MOREBLOODMOREBLOOD.

shame

Are all of you characters becoming ooc assholes to they people they dont pk with?

Gulary's.

RogueWed 09-Jan-08 01:40 PM
718 posts
#65037, "Nice log?"
In response to Reply #15

I told said ranger, stop helping the magi grow, or I will kill you. You didn't respond, so I took chase. What did I do wrong?

If you want to discuss, i'm all ears, if you want to work on getting sitebanned, be my guess. Please, don't disrupt this thread.

KrilcovK (Guest)Wed 09-Jan-08 01:49 PM

#65040, "What ev dude. txt"
In response to Reply #16

Think your stuff is shinny, you where a waste of hardrive space, You are dead I am telling the truth. And I wasnt the ranger. I watch you trip,thirst,chasekill.

It was so uber gay, They oods where STACKED in your favor before you tripped,thirsted. Sitebanned are you an imp? haha, I am just wonderin why you are a troll in game sometimes?

RogueWed 09-Jan-08 09:14 PM
718 posts
#65041, "RE: What ev dude. txt"
In response to Reply #17

Stacked in my favor going up against a fire giant ranger, in the woods?

What's wrong with bloodthirsting? I was a berserker.

What's wrong with tripping, I was trying to kill him.

If you don't have anything productive or coherent to say, I'll ask one more time, don't disrupt my thread, please.

Little tip, get off the drugs, Krilcov, your meth abuse is showing.

ValguarneraSat 12-Jan-08 08:34 AM
6904 posts
#65086, "RE: What ev dude. txt"
In response to Reply #17

Sitebanned are you an imp?

No, but I am, and I just had to delete about a dozen posts from you alone. Take a voluntary break before it becomes involuntary.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

RogueSun 13-Jan-08 07:07 AM
718 posts
#65088, "Thanks Valg"
In response to Reply #70

I'm trying my best to be casual/passive, I appreciate you stepping in, thank you.

inquisitor- (Guest)Wed 09-Jan-08 04:17 PM

#65057, "krilkov why do you whine and defame every time you get ..."
In response to Reply #15

nt

inquisitor- (Guest)Wed 09-Jan-08 04:18 PM

#65058, "... every time you get pk'd?~"
In response to Reply #26

nt

KrilcovK (Guest)Fri 11-Jan-08 11:21 AM

#65160, "Misinfo, I didnt get pked by Bseter nt"
In response to Reply #26

nt

Zaarg (Guest)Wed 09-Jan-08 02:06 PM

#65043, "What's the weakest is."
In response to Reply #11

You seem to have some ####ed up need to power game and full sack after a quasi-OOC threat to full sack someone if you win.

I just left you alone after that.

Gay on your part.

On top of that You used magic to try to rob me, ran around with mages and less than a real life day latter you were an full blown villager.

Gay on the Villages part.

RogueWed 09-Jan-08 02:12 PM
718 posts
#65044, "RE: What's the weakest is."
In response to Reply #18

How did I powergame with a thief berserker?

I never sac'd you, I sac'd maybe.. three people. I killed a lot more than that. You're kind of off base here, excuse me.

As far as magic, yep, your right. In less than a real life day, I turned several IC experiences into a reason to turn away from magic, not trust it, and seek to banish it from the lands, also explained in my role. If this wasn't valid, Immortals would have stepped in. I never tried to hide, nor conceal any of that.

It did make me laugh pretty hard though when you found out I was a villager, How yoo get hut? I wunt one! That just made me chuckle, I liked your orcish roleplay, but I can entirely understand from our limited interactions your own misunderstandings to the build of my character and how I came about to become a villager.

I do resent the powergaming though, because I felt crippled as a fighter. I didnt get gutshot/suckerhit till after lvl 40 because I went to blackjack in city ties, so other than cheapshot, disarm, and knife, I had nothing in my arsenal to fight with, but was still landing kills. If that's your idea of powergaming, you must really hate the idea that warriors can specialize.

Zaarg (Guest)Wed 09-Jan-08 03:06 PM

#65046, "By powergaming I meant..."
In response to Reply #19

You used magic (Detect invis) to get the mage kill you needed to become an applicant right?

RogueWed 09-Jan-08 03:19 PM
718 posts
#65047, "RE: I see now"
In response to Reply #20

Well, like I said in the post, I never intended to become a villager, I happened by Tahren one day and he talked to me (first time coming across that mob) and I just played along, and added a role and went from there. I became a villager off the fly.

I also had *several mage kills, and *several non-mage kills long before I talked to Tahren, that was never really an issue. It's not hard to find low-lvl mages as a thief. I never used scrolls, but was using potions however rarely did have dnvis at that point in the characters life even without battlerager intentions.

Now, had I known I would be playing a villager, it would have reflected in the role early on, similiar to outlander characters i've had in the past.

I wasn't powergaming, not in the least. Forgive me for deciding what I am going to do with my character several hours into it, but that's just how it went down.

Aeaph (Guest)Wed 09-Jan-08 05:38 PM

#65069, "Zaarg = Pro. (Zaarg is deleted according to that OTHER ..."
In response to Reply #21

Now a lot of things make sense.
He damn well cuts and pastes his YOU ARE A POWERGAMING
LOOTER WHO KILLS FOR LOOTZ!

He gave Aeaph the same damn rant.
was something I put in when he kept trying to set up
Aeaph with Zholgrom trying to loot whomever fell.

Just ignore anything in this thread and you will be much
better off for it. Best not argue with him because he is
always right and knows best etc etc. Especially since one
of his infinite alts knows all about Bseter and practically
wrote your roles for you.

GLWYN

Pro (Guest)Wed 09-Jan-08 11:15 PM

#65091, "My complaint was"
In response to Reply #34

It was less than a real life day from Invis potion to 15th level Berserker.

Pro (Guest)Wed 09-Jan-08 11:16 PM

#65092, "And notice"
In response to Reply #45

I didn't blame Rogue for that.

Even as Zaarg I aknowledged it by askin how I could just do what I want and become a Rager.

Wow (Guest)Wed 09-Jan-08 03:24 PM

#65048, "did you not read a word of his goodbye post??"
In response to Reply #20

Several hours into the character I found Tahren, and haven't seen how the new Battlerager application system works, so I toggled around with it and I was an applicant. Cool. I wrote up a role, sac'd all my magic, and kind of made an about face with the character

How much more does that have to be spelled out for you?

Dejek (Guest)Wed 09-Jan-08 03:28 PM

#65050, "Goodbye"
In response to Reply #11

I liked you, and I didn't like you.
First the dislikes, your random basely accusation of me not acting like an outlander when all I see is you berserker and a fox, so I kill you. Turns out the fox is a trib, so I chase him down and he runs off and I can't catch.
Where does killing a duergar have anything to do with not being outlanderish?

The good.
You definately stuck it out, and aside from one two comment reply that I didn't really agree with at all as a player, I could see possibly where you were coming from in character. You stuck it out, went balls to the wall noticably. I killed you a lot since you could not get away from me and when you would call bloodthirst chasing you was super easy, but everytime I made sure to stand there until you got everything back, even the coins.

Good luck on your move and well played.

RogueWed 09-Jan-08 03:32 PM
718 posts
#65051, "You had me by the balls man"
In response to Reply #23

Bseter got pissy IC because I nearly had a tribunal guy dead, twice, and you basically saved his ass by coming after me. Totally IC though, I wasn't trying to tell you how to play a character, I was just talking my smack.

On that note though, I fought several foxes, tried several different ways of fighting, and could never beat them. Since I was a berserker, I ate a few deaths calling blood and just going down on my feet if I couldnt get away. Realising this was the case, I died to fox forms fairly often.

I wanna know though, was that a new power or form skill where that pit I fell in killed me while fighting you? That really stumped me.

And thanks for the character to character respect, I would have shown the same for you, not that I could have killed you unless I found you out of form. I have a soft spot for outlanders

Dejek (Guest)Wed 09-Jan-08 03:39 PM

#65053, "RE: You had me by the balls man"
In response to Reply #24

It is one of my other forms skills.
Just like an invokers from my take but the area in the pit is still civilized, I think it should be wilderness since it is animal dug.
Yeah, certain classes just can't stand toe to toe with the fox, others though rip me up. The beauty of cf.

Move and come back with another char soon.

KastellynWed 09-Jan-08 05:27 PM
864 posts
#65063, "No Problems Here"
In response to Reply #11

I have no problem with folks doing an IC anti-magic reversal, as long as they back it up with a solid role and don't come across as powergamers. Hell, Kastellyn started out using magic before several run-ins with the Empire made him seek out Thror and join the Village. In my book, Bseter as a Villager was fine by me.

I also have no problem with folks doing a full loot. We allow looting in general (and full looting in particular) for a number of very good reasons. And there are PLENTY of IC justifications for doing a full loot...some of the time. Yeah, folks who do a full loot / sac to everyone they kill might end up with some sort of negative title, but I sure didn't see evidence of this sort of non-RP playstyle coming from Bseter.

I also have no problem with a Villager killing a ranger, or a warrior, or a bard when they're traveling with mages. Those characters are actively out there helping mages get more powerful - they deserve a painful death.

Bseter was definitely not a power-combo, by any stretch of the imagination. Duerger thief is good (and I've played it before), but the vulns are pretty potent to absorb in return for the con and dex - and you, basically, give up thief detect hidden. I can also count the number of potent berserker thieves in the Village without taking my shoes off.

In any case, I didn't watch Bseter a lot, but the times I did, I thought he was solid.

*** Email me your testimonials or two-line blurbs. Help our marketing efforts! ***

RogueWed 09-Jan-08 05:32 PM
718 posts
#65067, "Thanks Kasty, that means a lot. nt"
In response to Reply #30

Abernytee (Guest)Thu 10-Jan-08 04:24 AM

#65099, "And some of us never fully trusted you even when you di..."
In response to Reply #30

Those of us who were ganged by you the day before but got our revenge still harbored a need to kill the half-elf bard.

But since you imm'd and been a very cool rager imm, I have finally forgiven the magic abuse.

-----Abernyte

KastellynThu 10-Jan-08 10:22 AM
864 posts
#65110, "Thanks!"

Man, I'm surprised you remember, that was forever ago!

Thanks for the forgiveness, man!

KastellynThu 10-Jan-08 10:22 AM
864 posts
#65111, "Thanks!"
In response to Reply #49

Man, I'm surprised you remember, that was forever ago!

Thanks for the forgiveness, man!

Pro (Guest)Thu 10-Jan-08 01:12 PM

#65115, "Isn't this kind of the point?"
In response to Reply #54

The amount of time between this character using magic while killing mages to "Finding" Tahren and being inducted, is what? An hour? Two hours?

It's harder to get empowered, and often harder for people who play it strait and right to do the same.

I'm not bagging on Rogue strait up here, but it does seem like it's likely that he knew full well what he was doing when he did this. Where the problem lies is that the Tahren Mob doesn't seem to recognize magic use, only class.

Perhaps when a person uses magic themselves they need to have some autoflag in their P-File?

I admit that it bothers me to no small degree, because I am the sort of player that does his best to adhere to accepted practices and traditions in the game and generaly get little IC reward.

RogueThu 10-Jan-08 04:10 PM
718 posts
#65121, "Don't even start Pro"
In response to Reply #57

Krilcov already showed his ass, and I can smell you're about to as well.

Take your question up on the Gameplay forum, not my delete thread. History shows you posting on my threads (Often when you didn't even have anything to do with my characrer IC) leads to nothing but spam, and someone losing access for a while.

You bring up a valid point, Similar to wildtime with Outlanders, but this is not the thread/forum to do so.

Take it elsewhere.

Pro (Guest)Thu 10-Jan-08 05:03 PM

#65126, "Fair enough but I'm denied so I can't."
In response to Reply #60

And it is an occurence specific to this character.

KrilcovK (Guest)Fri 11-Jan-08 09:17 PM

#65194, "Fair enough but I'm denied so I can't either."
In response to Reply #63

Good job on the character Rogue, I know you have some good ones in you. I did like your drow thief, even what others said about it.
peace.

RogueThu 10-Jan-08 09:11 AM
718 posts
#65108, "Village thieves lose detect hidden?"
In response to Reply #30

I wouldn't have noticed being duergar, I didn't practice it, but didn't know thieves lost it, if I'm reading this correctly.

KastellynThu 10-Jan-08 10:11 AM
864 posts
#65109, "RE: Village thieves lose detect hidden?"
In response to Reply #52

I just meant that one of the big advantages to being a duergar or a thief is you get detect hidden. When you choose duergar thief, you in essence give up one of the perks of that race or class (even though you still have it). It's like taking dark-elf assassin (sneak) or svirf mage (detect invisible) if that makes sense.

In other words, you take the vulns of being a duergar, but you already had one of the perks that make up for the vulns. So from that standpoint, it's a non-optimal choice.

Terwin05Thu 10-Jan-08 01:27 PM
Member since 22nd Dec 2005
124 posts
#65118, "RE: Village thieves lose detect hidden?"
In response to Reply #53

IMHO, Duergar, with the best melee combat stats, bar none, more than make up for that suboptimality. As a thief, hide gives you a pretty convenient way of avoiding most of the people that can take full advantage of your vulns.

Of course, as soon as I roll up a berserker duergar thief my range will inevitably be populated by a bunch of wrath-spamming duergar paladins. But that's just my luck

T

Zridv (Guest)Wed 09-Jan-08 05:35 PM

#65068, "One good fight, right to the end."
In response to Reply #11

Kudos for that, I really knew very little about you. You and I didn't interact much, but some people sure did want me to loot you badly. Of course, thats just their perspective.

RogueWed 09-Jan-08 05:45 PM
718 posts
#65073, "RE: One good fight, right to the end."
In response to Reply #33

We had an awesome fight, it was pretty dam close and with you writhing, I stuck it out just hoping to get a lucky shot. I really was expecting to do much worse then flee and heal but since it was so close I just went for it.

Shame we didn't get to fight more, generally I do well against Assassins with Bseter, but you sure gave me a good run.

Good luck

Maxwell (Guest)Wed 09-Jan-08 05:59 PM

#65077, "RE: Anyhow, short goodbye"
In response to Reply #11

Where do i start man?You were an absolute blast to be around!Half the time i couldnt understand you, but you always did what was best for the guild and the village, dude an absolute privelege to play alongside you, Thanks for telling me im doing i good job, im trying my best, You'll be remembered in the guild, and rest assured we'll see eachother one way or another in the fields.

See you in the fields man, excellent job with bseter, you did an awful lot with very little.

Maxwell

RogueWed 09-Jan-08 06:41 PM
718 posts
#65083, "RE: Anyhow, short goodbye"
In response to Reply #36

You're very kind. Thank you.

MalcolmThu 10-Jan-08 05:14 AM
Member since 13th Apr 2007
54 posts
#65105, "Short Goodbye."
In response to Reply #11

I really liked you. I haven't seen a thief berserker in a long time and you really did it well. Always like having you at my side because just as people had me cornered out popped you and made fights far more interesting.

Really sorry I jumped in on your fight on Eastern, but in my defense, they drug me into the fight. I did not intend to attack.

Job well done and good luck on your move.

Mal

Rywald (Guest)Thu 10-Jan-08 09:00 AM

#65107, "I liked Bseter -"
In response to Reply #11

However, as a bit of constructive criticism, there are two things that drove me up the wall.

First of all, you bitched and bitched and bitched about a certain incident. To a point, I understand, because Tribunals #### up...it happens, they don't get wanted, and most of the time the punishment is internal. Hey, they're the game's cops. They're not going to tell you (the criminal enemy) what they're doing about it, but I promise you, it wasn't ignored, and he's been dealt with.

Secondly, your tendancy to turn ignore on. You don't want to talk? Alright, fine. You want to bitch at me then turn ignore on? That's rather petty.

Otherwise, I thought Bseter was great at being what he was - a dirty, bastardly prick. I just think those two areas would make for even better chars.

Aeaph (Guest)Wed 09-Jan-08 05:12 AM

#65017, "You talked smack and played... excellently."
In response to Reply #0

I really liked your style though you were infuriating IC.
Duergars are meant to be a pain in the arse and you fit
the bill with Bseter. You also did not talk smack after
I beat you though what happened there afterwards I am not
so sure of.

Bseter was what he was supposed to be, Duergar.

GLWYN.

maxwell (Guest)Wed 09-Jan-08 06:01 AM

#65020, "RE: You talked smack and played... excellently."
In response to Reply #4

what the hell happened to you?! No goobye?good luck man

Bseter (Guest)Wed 09-Jan-08 09:43 AM

#65024, "Thanks bro"
In response to Reply #4

From a RP perspective, I was pretty impressed that you waited for me to be done fighting skeletons and waited for the fight.

IC, I was annoyed some stupid scrawny necked overgrown dogfaced elf-rat was calling me out and even more mad IC that we both died. I could tell you werent happy that I (only 2-3 items) looted you, and made a poncho. Since we both died, I dunno if that was bad VIllage RP to poncho a corpse that died to bleeding after killing me? Man, If I had just thrown one more suckerhit instead of tripping!

I liked you, for an elf!

Amaras (Guest)Wed 09-Jan-08 03:52 AM

#65015, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Bseter the Unseen"
In response to Reply #0

I know you probably hate me as a player, and as the bard in game, but I don't hate you nor did I 'hate' Bseter in game. I only fought you twice, the first time someone interfered, and the second time I helped Iltch. It's not because I'm an opportunist, or always fight grouped (well.. come to think of it, I find myself grouped a lot and fights end up going sideways when I'm grouped..)but because you had jacked me in the past, were evil, and stole my floating chest FULL of preps that I'd gathered.

Boy, did that piss me off!

Good luck with your next.

Bseter (Guest)Wed 09-Jan-08 09:41 AM

#65023, "I really couln't blame you"
In response to Reply #3

I was misinformed a long time ago that you were evil, and somehow thought you were a scion. Since I "was" evil I never really got a chance to talk with you, and later found out you were just a goodie bard, I inadvertantly apologized and told you that I wouldn't be messing you with you anymore. However yeah, I did steal a hugh cache of preps from you, so helping Iltch.. I was pissed, but I really couldn't be IC pissed at you, because that, I had coming.

It just made me so mad because once the blackjack/truss/drag to unflee'able place happened, it was just a cheapshot (irony?) To be sung up and fiended when I was going to die anyways.

Good job all around though, I liked you as an enemy, I just didnt have a real reason to fight with you, being a battlerager.

Iltch (Guest)Wed 09-Jan-08 09:50 AM

#65025, "Yeah right."
In response to Reply #8

-It just made me so mad because once the blackjack/truss/drag to unflee'able place happened, it was just a cheapshot (irony?) To be sung up and fiended when I was going to die anyways.

If I had attacked you alone in that situation I would have died. You busted out more bloodthirst deathblows than any rager I've ever fought. Man I'm glad you're gone! Not because I didn't like the character, I thought he was well roleplayed, but it seemed like you were rolled JUST to be a thorn in my side. I remember you at rank 12 unbinding 12 of 16 people in 2 days and being inducted by rank 15 into the village. I knew you'd be trouble at that point. I fought you alone a couple of times and came close to dying to your bloodthirst both times, so after that I'm like..'####, I've got the bond, if he's going to thirst, I'll use it.' Woo Ram. That last fight at the giant had me on edge, glad I didn't miss that jack or I would have died for certain. Sorry you ended up mob dying to Rogash, I didn't think you'd thirst if you knew you had been drug way the f off in an unfamiliar place because of blindfold. Anyway, good character, I just had to comment because we both know even though you were bound and in a closed room my frail ass would have died in a 1 on 1 there.

RogueWed 09-Jan-08 10:04 AM
718 posts
#65028, "Fargin Iltch! I hate you I hate you I hate you lol"
In response to Reply #10

"If I had attacked you alone in that situation I would have died. "
You busted out more bloodthirst deathblows than any rager I've ever fought."

Really? Damn. Seriously though, you had me SOOO frustrated. You also taught me about binders. Everytime you fought, you either missed the blackjack/teleported, landed the blackjack and tied me up. If you got my weapons gone, I was dead (I never did go for a grapple in those situations, wonder if it woulda changed it) and it just began to feel helpless to fight you. That's why I was pissed when you had Amaras help, because from my pov, once you had me jacked all I "could" do was call blood, ftw, and hope you teleported before I died.

"Man I'm glad you're gone! Not because I didn't like the character, I thought he was well roleplayed, but it seemed like you were rolled JUST to be a thorn in my side. I remember you at rank 12 unbinding 12 of 16 people in 2 days and being inducted by rank 15 into the village."

FWIW, I had nothing to do with you, and I didnt know I was going to be a villager until Tahren talked to me and I was like.. oooh, what's this! I thought I was higher ranked when I joined too but I could be wrong. But yeah, I untied tons of people You were from a different thief guild, so IC I just plain didn't like you. Nicely done though, you tooled my ass over and over, and really taught me about binders. Keep it up.

"I knew you'd be trouble at that point. I fought you alone a couple of times and came close to dying to your bloodthirst both times, so after that I'm like..'####, I've got the bond, if he's going to thirst, I'll use it.' Woo Ram. "

That fight really left a bitter taste in my mouth, because I gave you #### for having the ram come in. Yea you almost died but you said you called in the ram because I thirsted, yet I thirsted after the ram came in. Then the ram character told me I wont fight alone, but just ganged me. So that fight just chapped my ass, at least I got that ram later on. But yeah, that was sooo close. When I had your inv stolen and you woke up an jacked me back... #### I was so frustrated, good times, good adreniline rushes.

That last fight at the giant had me on edge, glad I didn't miss that jack or I would have died for certain. Sorry you ended up mob dying to Rogash, I didn't think you'd thirst if you knew you had been drug way the f off in an unfamiliar place because of blindfold. Anyway, good character, I just had to comment because we both know even though you were bound and in a closed room my frail ass would have died in a 1 on 1 there.

Yeah, I was praying parting block would actually be reliable, I perfected it soon as I got it, but it's nothing like cutoff. And far as thirsting, Bseter was a Berserker, fear wasn't known to em, nor self-preservation when I figure its a kill or die situation.

Solid job all around Iltch, hat's off to ya

Keshuk (Guest)Wed 09-Jan-08 02:37 AM

#65010, "I can't think of a character...."
In response to Reply #0

...I've hated more, and I know I'm not alone. Damn I'm glad you're gone forever.

Bseter (Guest)Wed 09-Jan-08 09:09 PM

#65011, "You deserved every bit of it."
In response to Reply #1

One of those 2-3 that wouldn't fight unless you were grouped with someone else gangning me, and wonder why I sac'd you 3-4 times.

Talk ####, and run. Log out, not defend the cabal, then come fight me with 2-3 people at your side. Pretty much every time we fought straight up, I destroyed you. Yet you still talked to me like I was a punching bag.

It's people like you, that make me not want to play.

And the last kill I got you in the Copehamm Inn, fwiw, I could only carry like 4 of your items, so I spammed sac 1.

Love you too.

Keshuk (Guest)Wed 09-Jan-08 02:50 AM

#65012, "Let's think back here...."
In response to Reply #40

....you #### talked over and over as a young person, then I finally caught you sleeping in the jungle as my group was going to chessmaster. I took quite a bit because you were *way* overgeared from your level. From there, you were probably the scariest thing for a human AP - I couldn't see you, you had parting block/cheap shot, and a villager. You had a habit of killing me regearing, or stealing my food and saccing everything in my inventory....and yet only worth one charge. Why the hell would I want to fight you?

And no, you didn't destroy me straight up...deathblow did. That last time I fought you, you landed 2 OBLITs and 1 ANNIHs through aura in 3-4 rounds. You would be *nothing* without that skill.

I even left you gear in the Village when Liriana and I killed you and Doriach....man was that a mistake. When you came back to the palace to die again, you got looted by more than one person that *knew* you full-sacced and every single imperial there wanted you dead and gone. And I'm returned on the favor with you spamming sac.

Every single other villager, I duel and have fun with. Cezar is a blast...so is Aritu, Joogin, Gruntok, Doriach - but you, damn I'm glad you're gone.

Good f-ing riddance.

Bseter (Guest)Wed 09-Jan-08 09:11 PM

#65013, "RE: Let's think back here...."
In response to Reply #2

"....you #### talked over and over as a young person, then I finally caught you sleeping in the jungle as my group was going to chessmaster. I took quite a bit because you were *way* overgeared from your level."

I was a duergar thug, I talked tough to everyone, you just took it personal because as you have shown toggling ignore on/off you can't handle someone talking to you in an unfriendly way without showing your ass. And that gear, was merely from pk'ing, even aside from that, 3 vs 1 and everyone looting, you can bet your ass I'm going to get you back, and I did, several times.

As far as stealing, I had nearly 1 million in donations by my mid 30's, know how? From SELLING, not saccing inventories. I was a thief, and imho, I wasn't doing too bad.

"And no, you didn't destroy me straight up...deathblow did. That last time I fought you, you landed 2 OBLITs and 1 ANNIHs through aura in 3-4 rounds. You would be *nothing* without that skill."

Deathblow isn't and "I win" skill, and I had to gear for it, and risk-all bloodthirsting with it (killed me more often than not) and exploit vulns, use poison, lag myself throwing gutshots, etc. Make any excuse you want, it was me doing the work, not game mechanics.
FWIW You would be/are NOTHING without charges? Touche.

"And I'm returned on the favor with you spamming sac."

You took more than your share on more than one occasion, obviously I'm going to do the same. Especially when you send me douchebag tells after the fact, then flip on ignore.

"Every single other villager, I duel and have fun with. Cezar is a blast...so is Aritu, Joogin, Gruntok, Doriach - but you, damn I'm glad you're gone."

Um.. You stripped Doriach in that particular situation there too, and he didnt do anything like I was doing to you before, so eat your own words. If you're going to play a douchebag, own up to it. This is OOC now, you can get over it now, can't you? Geez.

"Good f-ing riddance."

Heh, I'll be around, "Dis I Garuntee!!"

IsildurThu 10-Jan-08 04:20 PM
5969 posts
#65122, "RE: You deserved every bit of it."
In response to Reply #40

>Log out, not defend the cabal, then come
>fight me with 2-3 people at your side. Pretty much every time
>we fought straight up, I destroyed you.

If you "destroy" him every time you fight solo, can you really blame him for making the decision to come at you with a group? Sounds like it was necessary in order for him to have a chance.

RogueThu 10-Jan-08 04:28 PM
718 posts
#65123, "RE: You deserved every bit of it."
In response to Reply #61

This ofcourse was *after Ravon got his weapon.

Before that, I couldn't even stand with this guy for 3 rounds, so I fought for two and ran for my life! At least I went at his ass though, which is more than I can say for him.

TorakThu 10-Jan-08 05:44 PM
Member since 15th Feb 2007
1216 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#65128, "Wrong"
In response to Reply #62

That last fight, I had 37 charges on my weapon. You took off 750 hp in 3 rounds.

It was a dumb match-up, I should have fled because you were never worth the charges anyways. Let anger decide for me that fight and it didn't pay off.

RogueSat 12-Jan-08 08:33 AM
718 posts
#65129, "Not really"
In response to Reply #64

I took 750hp in 3rounds, that's pretty much "Destroying You" isn't it?

Do you have anything else goodbye worthy to post? Are you going to keep up with a pointless argument.

You didn't like my character, you think I'm wrong, and you think you're right, is that about the gist of it?

Get over it, and stop spamming the thread with nonsense.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #65007 Previous topic | Next topic