Subject: "Deleted, thanks for all the interactions." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64867
Show all folders

Kynaian (Guest)Mon 07-Jan-08 07:42 AM

#64867, "Deleted, thanks for all the interactions."

I got a role idea for this character one day and had'nt played CF for awhile, and it was getting me so bad that I had to roll it, but dang, it was at the worst possible time.

Outlander is so decked right now it's crazy. There are some solid players in there, it's not that we had big numbers cabalwise, everyone just played well and consistently. But I could'nt keep dealing with there being no Tribbies to kill, all I had was Rywald.

Overall, I enjoyed Kynaian a lot. I met some VERY solid people and got to hardcore RP with some which is what I love the most. Bards are amazingly great, and after awhile I found scrolls/talismans that turned me into a necro with songs, I just barely had anyone to kill other than people who steamrolled me like Llorenz and Eoria.

I wanted to follow Sebeok, and I based a lot of who I wanted to be as a character, on him, and I'm told he has a ridiculously heavy workload and combined with all the stuff he does for CF, I understand. Just wish I could of gotten up with you once Mr. Sebeok! (Sorry to all the IMMs who had to stomach me praying so much)

It just kind of sucks that there were multiple demoralizing factors to rolling this character at the wrong time, not to mention that it seems like every cabal has six bards... and I didn't want to just be "That Guy"

Anyways, I think I did an alrite bard, this was my first ever.. and second Outtie.. I always tend to Scion or Battle. I'll post a few goodbyes to the Outties that I cliked with the most, and anyone else that wants to say something, I'll respond to any comments or questions =D

===============================
Dejek - You are one of the best shifters I've ever seen. Amazing chaser, great RP'er, and we always cause so much chaos together. You might not have the greatest forms, but you make them work. I really hope your the next Nightreaver and get a quest form or something.

Ambra - I enjoyed you alot. I didn't know how to take you at first and I'll admit I kind of hated you. But once I saw you RP'ing more and more and I started understanding your role, I felt like we clicked. Good luck to you in the future, your balls out style is refreshing.

Grijak - You were the man, tough as nails. We had a lot of good times, and a hell of a lot of some quality practice. Thanks for all those sparring matches and I'm sure you enjoyed them too. Was fun ranking up with you.

Folsa - Dude, you seemed so fun and I wanted to hang out with you so bad but we must have the complete opposite playtimes or something. I only saw you the day I got inducted and then never again. I hope the rest of your chars life keeps up the solid work though. Take care!

Zicky - Cool character, a nice and different kind of Outlander. I hated you so bad in character, but loved you OOC... I'm sure it shined a bit here and there, keep it up bro. Think twice before your next note though =P

Throkk - SOLID Arpee =P Loved you man, glad we got to kick it that night for awhile and I got to hear your story. Keep refining and bringing those hot winds.
===============================

Kynaian Ahmatu'ili

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: Deleted, thanks for all the interactions., Llorenz, 09-Jan-08 02:50 PM, #7
Reply Thanks for the compliment, Kynaian (Guest), 09-Jan-08 09:57 PM, #8
Reply Take care, Throkk (Guest), 07-Jan-08 03:32 PM, #6
Reply RE: Deleted, thanks for all the interactions., Thukorg (Guest), 07-Jan-08 02:04 PM, #4
Reply Oh Snap! My bad., Kynaian (Guest), 07-Jan-08 02:12 PM, #5
Reply RE: Deleted, thanks for all the interactions., Chirikaw (Guest), 05-Jan-08 06:57 AM, #2
Reply I respected you even though we only had a few tangles., Kynaian (Guest), 05-Jan-08 07:01 AM, #3
Reply Forgot two other big people!, Kynaian (Guest), 05-Jan-08 06:26 AM, #1
     Reply Thanks...txt, Jhoqu (Guest), 09-Jan-08 10:13 PM, #9

LlorenzWed 09-Jan-08 02:50 PM
Member since 09th Jan 2008
12 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#65045, "RE: Deleted, thanks for all the interactions."
In response to Reply #0

I agree with your statement about bards and how every cabal has six of them, they are ridiculously popular right now. Although after following you around duo, fighting and talking to you, I think you had it in you to quickly find your way to the top of the pack. My suggestion would be to stick it through with your next char and see what happens. Good luck.

Llorenz

Kynaian (Guest)Wed 09-Jan-08 09:57 PM

#65089, "Thanks for the compliment"
In response to Reply #7

I was hoping I was coming across as well played but didn't really know. I would of stuck around if I would'nt of chose Sebeok at a bad time in his life.

Anyways, you on the other hand, creeped me out a lot. I thought of you as a sharp tongued intellectual ready to grip his staff and just plain take people out, which you did. You were a great hunter, and the only person to kill me as I remember. I was totally making some bagel bites when you fogged me in the Ysigrath trail too lol, I was amazed.. but pretty much common sense on your part. Congrats on IMMdom, I hope you do big things for CF.

Kynaian

Throkk (Guest)Mon 07-Jan-08 03:32 PM

#64933, "Take care"
In response to Reply #0

>Outlander is so decked right now it's crazy. There are some
>solid players in there, it's not that we had big numbers
>cabalwise, everyone just played well and consistently. But I
>could'nt keep dealing with there being no Tribbies to kill,
>all I had was Rywald.

I hear you, man. There are still imperials and scions out there, but
maybe not at your times. And Rywald could definitely need a break.

>It just kind of sucks that there were multiple demoralizing
>factors to rolling this character at the wrong time, not to
>mention that it seems like every cabal has six bards... and I
>didn't want to just be "That Guy"

Yeah...it is hard to stand out from the crowd, when the crowd is full of good people.

>Throkk - SOLID Arpee =P Loved you man, glad we got to kick it
>that night for awhile and I got to hear your story. Keep
>refining and bringing those hot winds.

Thanks man. Apart from making a fool of myself PK-wise that day *grumble*,
I am glad we got to meet. Heh, typically me to outline the plan, then
do something else when we actually get to do it.

I enjoyed your little story too. I could tell at once that you enjoyed RP just for the sake of it. That's cool.

It would have been nice to do some more exploring, something I have a
lot to catch up on, or just chilling out but I understand completely
the desire to go another route.

I'm in it for the long haul. Maybe we meet as foes later. Anyway, have fun with the next!

Thukorg (Guest)Mon 07-Jan-08 02:04 PM

#64922, "RE: Deleted, thanks for all the interactions."
In response to Reply #0

Thanks for the non-props

Regardless, I can understand it since I'm still feeling out this character and trying to get my #### together.

I'll be around a while, though, so here's hoping you'll show up as friend or foe sooner or later. You were a great ranking partner once I got past 35, which had become a real chore. Evil Outlanders don't have it good in terms of finding groups.

Best luck.

Thukorg

Kynaian (Guest)Mon 07-Jan-08 02:12 PM

#64923, "Oh Snap! My bad."
In response to Reply #4

You were one of my best friends, for some reason I always mixed you and Grijak together though and I guess that's how I forgot about you. But yeah, I was looking forward to ranking with you.. I made a drow transmuter named Audrayvn for Outtie and we ranked and I knew you were tough.. but I deleted cause I didn't like the RP so I made this guy and actually caught back up to you so I already knew what to expect.

You were lots of fun though man, I liked your Arpee and your interesting weapon/legacy choices, we were always tearing stuff up together.

Sorry about that one night too where I just logged off and came across mad at you. I only died to Llorenz on this character, and he killed me twice and both times I was completly frozen from neuro with divine saves and protected mental. But then I told myself to get back with my RP and shake it off.

Anyways, keep making many corpse =P Good luck bro.

Kynaian Ahmatu'ili

Chirikaw (Guest)Sat 05-Jan-08 06:57 AM

#64870, "RE: Deleted, thanks for all the interactions."
In response to Reply #0

Damn, after our 'fight' I kept trying to talk to you to tell
you where I was going to drop the instrument, and I kept missing
you, I'm fairly sure you couldn't see me most of the time...
Oh well it was a pretty cool little make you run off/make me run off
kind of thing. So I was willing to give back the instrument off
the 'Hey that was fun' thing.
(I DID almost have to use it at a healer, it was hard to resist.)

Kynaian (Guest)Sat 05-Jan-08 07:01 AM

#64871, "I respected you even though we only had a few tangles."
In response to Reply #2

I would see you on when I was playing late nights sometimes, and you would make me stay off eastern for so long. I could tell you were solid for some reason and we never even talked, but I hated you =P That was a good spat though at the end, I just got that instrument out of Hell but it was all good, you're a thief =) Take care man.

Kynaian

Kynaian (Guest)Sat 05-Jan-08 06:26 AM

#64868, "Forgot two other big people!"
In response to Reply #0

Addendum:

Jhoqu - You sculpted the direction my all my new role entries man. You were by far the most enjoyable person to be around that I ever came across in the chars life. The RP was so great, a lot of people don't want to do that anymore, but I was digging it. Keep rocking out, I loved every single thing that came out of you.

Werzidian - Balls to the wall fighter that was always down for anything. Was good exploring all those places with you. Thanks for all your help over my life and I hope you make it big in Outlander.

Jhoqu (Guest)Wed 09-Jan-08 10:13 PM

#65090, "Thanks...txt"
In response to Reply #1

It is damned hard to roleplay consistantly if no one ever wants to interact with you, and you always gave me that chance. It only takes a couple of characters like Kynaian to round out another character's life and help them define theirselves. Thanks for being there. Outlander can be a truely odd cabal in that rarely do the players have to interact with each other, so finding someone like Kynaian helped to add that sense of Cabaldness to the Cabal. I wish I could speak on some other aspect of your game but we never got a chance to pk or explore much together. Keep up the good work with your next char and I'll see you in the fields my friend.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64867 Previous topic | Next topic