Subject: "(CON LOSS) [HERALD] Patick Au'dinae the Dai Sensei of t..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64314
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 18-Dec-07 01:52 PM
Member since 06th May 2024
16831 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#64314, "(CON LOSS) [HERALD] Patick Au'dinae the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu"

Tue Dec 18 12:49:08 2007

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Patick perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:352

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Patick Au'dinae the Dai Sensei ..., Hrefnwik (Guest), 20-Dec-07 08:59 AM, #9
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Patick Au'dinae the Dai Sensei ..., Patick, 20-Dec-07 03:49 PM, #10
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Patick Au'dinae the Dai Sensei ..., Aubrei (Guest), 19-Dec-07 09:38 AM, #8
Reply Nicely Done, Krengrar (Guest), 18-Dec-07 11:18 PM, #6
Reply Damn!, Herald Assassin (Guest), 18-Dec-07 11:44 PM, #7
Reply Good job, man, really good job, Dervish guest (Guest), 18-Dec-07 03:59 PM, #3
Reply RE: Good job, man, really good job, Patick, 18-Dec-07 05:02 PM, #5
Reply The Tale-telling fire dims as Patick leaves us, but sh..., Patick, 18-Dec-07 02:35 PM, #1
     Reply actually, Patick, 18-Dec-07 02:51 PM, #2
     Reply Good character, Kelteon (Guest), 18-Dec-07 04:40 PM, #4
     Reply Few more, Patick, 20-Dec-07 04:18 PM, #11
     Reply More Goodbyes, Patick, 22-Dec-07 04:35 AM, #14
     Reply Goodbye, Mreeshai (Guest), 20-Dec-07 05:57 PM, #12
          Reply RE: Goodbye, Patick, 21-Dec-07 01:47 AM, #13

Hrefnwik (Guest)Thu 20-Dec-07 08:59 AM

#64377, "RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Patick Au'dinae the Dai Sensei ..."
In response to Reply #0

You were a great friend to have, was over a long period of time. My playing times are so sporadic that I don't get to make many allies or enemies, but you were one of them. And somehow... you beat me to hero!

PatickThu 20-Dec-07 03:49 PM
Member since 17th Oct 2007
134 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#64384, "RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Patick Au'dinae the Dai Sensei ..."
In response to Reply #9

haha ya i did! cause i got lucky. I beat my self to hero as well!

sorry for beating up the residents in cragstone. i needed gold what can i say

Alpha-Q

Aubrei (Guest)Wed 19-Dec-07 09:38 AM

#64362, "RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Patick Au'dinae the Dai Sensei ..."
In response to Reply #0

You son of a bitch, now we need to have a giant Herald party with drinking and all that fun #### ;P I'm going to make a banner, "He was a son of a bitch, but he had a good run!"

AIM: PaulTR88
Yahoo: Jackfrost315
MSN: Niris88@Hotmail.com
Google: aulTR@gmail.com" target="_blank">PaulTR@gmail.com

Get in contact so I can harass you some more, kthx

Krengrar (Guest)Tue 18-Dec-07 11:18 PM

#64344, "Nicely Done"
In response to Reply #0

Glad to hear you enjoyed the character so much.

I definately liked our interactions.

Congrats on checking so many things off your list.

See you around.

Herald Assassin (Guest)Tue 18-Dec-07 11:44 PM

#64346, "Damn!"
In response to Reply #6

I can't believe i forgot you in there. Sob. ya i wished i took the dragon lore edge at the end instead of the stinkin avoid attacks when hidden edge. my last moments were trying to slay Drolem and drawing from the deck. I drew five times! lol.

Dervish guest (Guest)Tue 18-Dec-07 03:59 PM

#64329, "Good job, man, really good job"
In response to Reply #0

I generally dont like chars like you, like "nice all around for everyone" and so on, but you had broke that attitude. Good char to explore together, did not whine or such. We had some time to explore or learn and of course had some time to foolishly die together

I am curious if you know of that conversation about you, which had happened between Fortorn and Lauriel?

Anyway, good work.

Rloun/Doweran/Gherion/Fortorn

PatickTue 18-Dec-07 05:02 PM
134 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#64331, "RE: Good job, man, really good job"
In response to Reply #3

conversation?

Alpha-Q

PatickTue 18-Dec-07 02:35 PM
134 posts
#64320, " The Tale-telling fire dims as Patick leaves us, but sh..."
In response to Reply #0

Well I achieved almost everything i've wanted to do in cf with this char.

Hero (Check)
get past friggen mule kick (check)
marry (check)
Herald(Check)
age death (not check)

So this is my frist time heroing and pretty much all i just noted. its sad, I have played since 2002 and this is my first hero. Granted I usually gave up on leveling death after death.

BUt I got to say this char was really fun to play. You know it really opens a door when you Actually RP everything. I don't have any regrets with this char. hehe well sept a few but they know.

I have interacted with so many over the cf years of Paticks life! Hes friggen seventy!! wow old! Its funny cause today is my birthday also, When I turn twenty two my char con dies. thats nice. I guess I should watch out when Im seventy then!! wow little side tracked. I will try to get as many as I can, Like I said I talked to many who stepped in the inn.. I was the friendly Herald assassin after all!!

Xhirathos: Of course your here, Wow twenty six! from level twenty six to my final words! In all my time playing i have never interacted with anyone for that long. I had so much fun with you! we would be on every day around the same time and play till the wee hours of the night! That was before i got my wounderful job at a gas station! thats why i dissapeared so soon! I was worried you would think i deleted a few times but meh. Smelly duergars, Tale of three in the chessmasters, Leaving you behind.. " Xhirathos groans at the sight of you." lol Well played character. Glad I got you into the Heralds! well Ish, Because you are a hearald. Drinker and suicidal adventurer!

Lauriel: My wife! ahh that was a beatufiul wedding for starters! haha I was always proud of my self When we would go on our adventures, or I would show off that wedding band. IT is definitly an accomplishment! . Haha towards the end Xhirathos also couldn't sing her songs against me! so your not the only one. THat was funny as hell when we were infront od Deyranias and you were all antsy wanting to get to the "Lauriel you may kiss Patick finally!" moment!! haha. I was laughing my ass off!

Gaspar: My brother! My teacher as well! Wow we were close. Id say you were probably my closest male friend! Sorry about that tattoo, but your still gaspar! the Chef Kingpin! And thanks for making me kiss that monkey and that orc! (yuck) mind control ftl! haha very funny.

Beaubril: What happend to you man? Started off wanting to get into the Inn then you got it, help me level a bit then vanish! Whered ya go? don't worry You can go into your dragon form any time and we will have one hell of a honey moon!

Aera: My personal Shield! I'm sorry I also didn't get to see you in my final moments. Sad time it was. I died to guess what! Arch Lightning! damn I could of used your shields. and our trip to hell just you and I! We only made it to the first circle, but still managed to make everything hunt us! haha we held out pretty well.

Meylin: My lil blue elf! The conjure who summons very good angels and elementals, though For some reason the elementals don't seem to like you! WHy !! Your a good person. you should tell them that. I think that aspect of your char with the blue skin is very interesting and unique! heh I remember that now more than when we first met up again not to long ago. Thanks for being there at the end! definitly a good friend! hehe my last words i hear. " Must be cold as a ghost."

Kelteon: Brother! Hehe you are following in my footsteps, that crevice has been home to me on a number of times! Thanks for being at the wedding also! You know in the beginning of our interactions you seemed new, though so did I, then all of a sudden you seemed like a seasoned vet! unlike I.

Darascas: Yaya I know that tattoo thing, I didn't do it after all for I realized It didn't change her alignment. you were at the wedding also, Haha I remember that time you asked me to go fight ravon. In my mind i was thinking " Im gonna die im gonna die im gonna die." and i didn't die. though i was ready i was stalking him.

Mreeshai: Heh because of you I got so close to heroing! I remember that time you and I went to the white cloak in search of that diamond ring for xhirathos. haha so long ago. then you vanished as well!

Aubrei: My little Gnomey crazy fortune teller! I told you she wouldn't be in a orange blazing dress! ahaha From young till old we only got to travel twice.

Sulerius: Haha "assassin guard yells Help! Im being attacked by someone" "you say five minutes later, so this is what it looks like on the inside!" lmao ten seconds later " A warrior yells Ouch!, Sulerius yells HEY THATS NOT FAIR!!" then the fire giant attacked you, then died to us in the inn. lol fun times.

Sevenna: No I was not flirting! you were with gaspar and I knew it. And I had xhirathos at the time, till she denyed me then Lauriel

Imm: the only Imm I interacted with was Iunna! Thanks for inducting me into the Heralds. Im sure I probably bored you alot if you were watching me, I couldn't leave the Inn. I've always loved the enviornment. great place! And where else can I get my virtual booze!
I got to admit, you scared the hell out of me.. when the inn was quiet and i was just sitting there. and you snuck up on me. I didn't believe at first it was you but then it was as if I was meeting a celeberty! So hopefully you didn't regret inducting me! I was a herald before you even inducted me, I would buy people drinks and over friendly tales. Only diffrence when you inducted me, was I became a chef! haha!! (cook cookie Iunna shapped cookie. put in basket. l in basket (55) Iunna shapped cookies

Mutik: only moment i ever really cursed with my char. you gave some of it back which i admit not alot would do so thank you. heh I was looking forward to crossing blades with you.

I am sure I forgot alot of people but like i said, I talked to everyone who showed up at the inn or in my path. Its hard playing an assassin and knowing you have that powerful deadly skill, and not use it that much. there were a couple of times I gave in and attempted it. but the only time i ever got even close to landing an assassination, was on Xhirathos! haha. and it mauled her. well if i forgot you, leave a post and ill reply!

Alpha-Q

PatickTue 18-Dec-07 02:51 PM
134 posts
#64323, "actually"
In response to Reply #1

it was poison that got me not the lightning

Alpha-Q

Kelteon (Guest)Tue 18-Dec-07 04:40 PM

#64330, "Good character"
In response to Reply #2

alas another fine friend gone..... good job

PatickThu 20-Dec-07 04:18 PM
134 posts
#64386, "Few more"
In response to Reply #1

Cirledan: With out you I wouldn't of reached Hero. Thank you. that long session up in the mountains was great.

Hrefnwik: Hah my thievy friend every time we traveled one of us died.

Joaka: I always enjoyed our interactions. you sneaking random weapons into my hands. lol or the drinking.

Llorenz: Yes i was trying desperatly to get to hero, and you kept comming through the slave mines to attack us. lol. I was so pissed at you, but then we had our conversation in the Inn and i realized you wern't that bad. least you talked afterwards.

Will bring more up

Alpha-Q

PatickSat 22-Dec-07 04:35 AM
134 posts
#64456, "More Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #11

Poshka: I always enjoyed our sitting and talking about nothing at all. How many times have I helped you get a sword? hehe!

Adina: Man we first met in our late twentys early thirtys also, when we went on that trip to barovia. wow that was so long ago! You were one of my best friends in the game! thanks for all the times of saving me or comforting me after I died and revived at the pit.

Thief from the chessmasters: Damn it was way to long ago, where You Xhirathos and I traveled to the chessmasters togeather and for a long time too. then You dissapeared! those were good times.

Braemir: Thank you for all our discussions even if they were strange for ya. And thanks for letting me participate a little in that Fortress defense. I wasn't trying to role a coward. I Just realized I enjoyed not fighting more from that experience.

Alpha-Q

Mreeshai (Guest)Thu 20-Dec-07 05:57 PM

#64389, "Goodbye"
In response to Reply #1

Hmm.. what to say..

Well, Patick was sort of inresponsive fellow who ignored me half of the time we were on at the same time. Or so it felt like, like you weren't even there at times, sometimes even in the same room. Not to be too negative, Patick was a nice fellow when he was around, like in that ring-getting trip you mentioned. But anyway, try to work on the presence with your next character.

I hope that came off as constructive. Good luck with your next.

Mreeshai

PatickFri 21-Dec-07 01:47 AM
134 posts
#64413, "RE: Goodbye"
In response to Reply #12

heh i was probably distracted ooc or distracted ic.

Alpha-Q

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64314 Previous topic | Next topic