Subject: "(CON LOSS) [SCION] Elemek Dymock the Grand Master of Ch..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64116
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 10-Dec-07 07:46 PM
Member since 06th May 2024
16832 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#64116, "(CON LOSS) [SCION] Elemek Dymock the Grand Master of Changelings"

Sun Dec 9 11:37:08 2007

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Elemek perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:159

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply More than a match, Folsa (Guest), 10-Dec-07 04:34 PM, #18
Reply Too bad you are gone, Chrichuk (Guest), 10-Dec-07 07:02 AM, #12
Reply Yeah, sorry about that, Abernytee (Guest), 10-Dec-07 08:00 AM, #13
Reply Two shifters in and I think I have a handle on them now..., Abernytee (Guest), 10-Dec-07 04:26 AM, #9
Reply RE: Wands, Throkk (Guest), 10-Dec-07 02:51 PM, #17
Reply We certainly had some good scraps, Pesawwkt (Guest), 10-Dec-07 06:13 PM, #21
Reply RE: Two shifters in and I think I have a handle on them..., Llorenz (Guest), 10-Dec-07 11:14 AM, #22
     Reply Keep your penis in your pants, Abernytee (Guest), 10-Dec-07 11:15 AM, #14
Reply FYI: Our last fight, Throkk (Guest), 10-Dec-07 03:41 AM, #8
Reply Definitely tough, Desabarun (Guest), 09-Dec-07 05:34 PM, #4
Reply Seriously., Abernytee (Guest), 10-Dec-07 04:31 AM, #10
Reply RE: Seriously., Desabarun (Guest), 10-Dec-07 02:44 PM, #16
Reply ah yeah., Aberntee (Guest), 11-Dec-07 05:01 AM, #26
Reply Unless it's a helm of brilliance! You needed that! :) n..., Dungard (Guest), 10-Dec-07 04:57 PM, #19
     Reply Despoil? n/t, Elhe (Guest), 10-Dec-07 06:10 PM, #20
     Reply RE: Despoil? n/t, Daevryn, 10-Dec-07 10:05 PM, #23
          Reply The helm is actually a rather ####ty despoil for my mon..., AA (Guest), 10-Dec-07 11:26 PM, #24
               Reply I think anti-evil items are poor despoils in general., elmeri_, 12-Dec-07 04:45 AM, #27
                    Reply Correct., Daevryn, 12-Dec-07 11:33 AM, #28
     Reply I did try to despoil then cursed when I realised it was..., Abernytee (Guest), 11-Dec-07 04:53 AM, #25
Reply RE: Definitely toughRan out of mana half way through ki..., Abernytee (Guest), 10-Dec-07 11:55 AM, #15
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Elemek Dymock the Grand Master o..., Sousidan (Guest), 09-Dec-07 03:17 PM, #3
Reply I can almost breathe easy, yevandr (Guest), 09-Dec-07 09:37 PM, #5
Reply Tough oponent!, Kelteon (Guest), 09-Dec-07 03:14 PM, #2
Reply WTF!?!?!, Llorenz (Guest), 09-Dec-07 12:58 PM, #1
     Reply Elemek's suicide:, ArkhamGazette (Guest), 09-Dec-07 10:26 PM, #6
          Reply Yup, I saw nothing from him but flyto murder spam nt, Ilmdrin (Guest), 09-Dec-07 10:50 PM, #7
          Reply To sue the Arkham Gazette, Abernytee (Guest), 10-Dec-07 06:06 AM, #11

Folsa (Guest)Mon 10-Dec-07 04:34 PM

#64154, "More than a match"
In response to Reply #0

You, like most of the Scions, were(are) more than a match for me in a 1v1 fight. It does not make me feel bad to hide after you knock me for 25% of my HP in a round. Eagle/Lion is a very powerful combo for a newb, let alone a great player like yourself.

I like that you were always willing to take risks and mix it up. That is something that I still cannot bring myself to do even after almost 10 years of playing this game. I respect it very much.

Good luck on your next, Aber. CF is always better when you have a character logged in.

Chrichuk (Guest)Mon 10-Dec-07 07:02 AM

#64137, "Too bad you are gone"
In response to Reply #0

Having you alongside was very nice for pk. Our damage supported eachother very well, you had some lag in rake/trip and you could find the ones we couldn't finnish off the bat. On explore trips, ugg. You can't imagine the frustration when a party formed up to do trips in various locations, and suddenly I get the healer/bard/tank/whatever tell me that you just owned them. UGG!

While your roleplay was really cool and solid, it didn't really lend itself very well for explore action.

Good luck on your next

Chrichuk

Abernytee (Guest)Mon 10-Dec-07 08:00 AM

#64138, "Yeah, sorry about that"
In response to Reply #12

His anger got the better of him and he hated cocky and arrogant people who were not mages and therefore had no reason to be arrogant.

-----Abernyte

Abernytee (Guest)Mon 10-Dec-07 04:26 AM

#64134, "Two shifters in and I think I have a handle on them now..."
In response to Reply #0

Dugareh was a big learning curve for me as far as shifters go and Elemek was an experiment into more greater enlivens and a more PK orientated character.

I will try and sort out a PBF for him if I can get paypal sorted out so I wont do much about his role other than a brief summary to maybe explain why he reacted the way he did to some.

So much bad #### had happened to him in his life and the only truly reliable factor in his life was 'magic' and he would do anything to make sure it was being used by those worthy so if you were a mage and I fought you once it was because
A) You showed ability enough in magic to be worthy of having it
B) You didn't but I never saw you again.

Some had ability but were also trying to interfere with our research (fort/outlanders) and so were hunted for the interference/taking the scepter.

Elemek missed the love of his life Pheleen who died a most horrible death thinking perhaps that he did not love her anymore and whilst he may have been a little on the neutral/dark side his determination to bridge a gap between his world and the ghostly plane led him to the darker side of his personality (Cyradia, that was the evil bit.) Scion was the obvious choice but he would have to manipulate alot and not let anyone know his true motiovations for seeking a conduit between the planes.

The torment of his heartbreak often led Elemek to fly of the handle, if you pardon the pun, and act without thinking. He was chaotic and as such I would toss a coin at my computer desk to decide whether I was going to use wands for this fight or not and Real life RNG had me fighting without, most of the time but it made life interesting and accounted for why some people felt they could beat me one minute and then the next fight got munched.

Cyradia, thank you for the extra form and I am glad you enjoyed the role.

Zulghinlour: Thanks to your awesome job on shifters I have found myself a new home in CF and will send you the mail as requested about my thought on the forms.

Scion Imms? - One of my reasons for bugging out early. You have some great RP'ers and skilled players in that cabal at the moment but they are stagnating. Most I ever heard was a 'Well done' from the archmage when I retrieved the scepter from the village facing two villagers, one of which died. No imm exp but that little recognition was nice.

Iukulli: Hope you come good for scion! Wont say more.

Twist: The lord of Magic who blessed mortals with the singulary most amazing gift, I never saw and I prayed often about/to you when I struck a blow against the villagers - the spurners of your gift. *shrug*

Fortress: Pesawwkt I liked because he was slippery and made it a fun chase. He seemed to benefit most from my Real life RNG about me not using abs but I enjoyed the fights. Darascus, Dungard and Klyndenstrom get mentions here also for showing courage and belief in your cabal to fight and take risks.

Outlander: Some of you were awesome and tricky and fought when the opportunity arose and others, who I wont name, seemed like real pussies who would flee after the first contact and chameleon before calling in the troups. I never wanted to raid the refuge as I never saw you as a threat to magic or my research but then you got numbers and started raiding so battle commenced.

Battle: Yevandr was cool and got stuck in and fought, often to the death, and a few of them were touch and go again because of wand decisions but I respected you for it. You might want to look at some of the others in your village who flee from the eagle at the first peck and seem to have more of a FEAR of magic rather than a blind HATRED. Certain 'mageslayer' comes to mind.....actually No I wont get into that.

Nexus: Fought a few of you in the skies and on the ground, strong in the magic and thus had the respect but Elemek could never understand how a fellow 'sphere magic' shifter could wish to weaken magic to keep it at the status quo rather than see it dominate and propel the world into new findings. I would have liked to play that out more but there was always someone else attacking the chasm.

Empire: Eoria makes and breaks you. Some of you are so disorganised and unlucky that you could fall into a barrel full of #### and come out sucking your thumb. Jhuutr being an exception and I pretty much never hunted you after I finally killed you. Elemek was never one to forget a threat/promise or hostility towards him and I had a list on my desk of people who had. Jhuutr was at the top after talking himself up and ousting my group from darsylon around 20-25th level and killing my warrior groupmate tank. Vengeance was had, noone was missed from the list.

Ilmdrin: See above for Jhuutr as to why you only saw flyto and kick your ass. If you wantonly choose people to practice assassinate on in the lower ranks, expect the fallout in later life from those who don't forget. Either that or make sure you are successful and they dont know who did it.

Scion: Ravon was one of the reasons I deleted and it is not your fault because I liked you alot as a leader and looked forward to future opportunities but as a player I hated living in your shadow. One quote on the forum was the final decider when a comment was made about Llorenz' equipment and it was 'Ravons been busy'. I stand on my own two feet and whilst you are the powerhouse you have become I wont be returning to scion. I just prefer the underdog status more. It allows me to shine a bit.

LLorenz: really tore me IC/OOC because I really liked him ooc because he was solid/reliable and knew his stuff but Elemek was pissed at him getting advisor and I had a few role additions to add about it because Elemek needed to continue to manipulate things to get what he wanted but I was beaten to second on that one.

Sousidan: Don't die so much and wittle with the falcon before jaguaring it up. You are doing well, keep flying.

Igbah: Saw you alot before hitting 51 but then our times did not mesh. Makes a difference to any cabal, having a very solid warrior in it.

Chrichuk/Zorran: Loved you guys for exploring etc and had a real affinity toward Chrichuk as we were often the only two about against the empire when they had numbers. Always grateful of the group tells to let me know when I could fly in.

Anyway, that is way more than I planned to write but if you have any gripes/moans or comments I can and will respond.

-----Abernyte

P.S. I spammed on healer to make it a non-rage delete as it I decided that the next death/loot would be the last and outlander stepped up to the mark with the RNG on their side. !0 rounds of lag from bard/healer lash and spider pincer was just embarrassing.

Throkk (Guest)Mon 10-Dec-07 02:51 PM

#64152, "RE: Wands"
In response to Reply #9

>The torment of his heartbreak often led Elemek to fly of the handle, if
>you pardon the pun, and act without thinking. He was chaotic and as
>such I would toss a coin at my computer desk to decide whether I was
>going to use wands for this fight or not and Real life RNG had me
>fighting without, most of the time but it made life interesting and
>accounted for why some people felt they could beat me one minute and
>then the next fight got munched.

Thanks for clearing that up. The more I think about it, the cooler I think it is. Way to go!

Look forward to your next, old long tooth.

Pesawwkt (Guest)Mon 10-Dec-07 06:13 PM

#64157, "We certainly had some good scraps"
In response to Reply #9

I was always more conservative fighting other when you were around, just incase you arrived and I was too hurt.
With you and Sousidan coming at me that one time I was slicing and dicing, finally I got you both hamstrung and I tried to run you in the the ground a bit. Eventually I just had to pull out.

Dire wolf is a nasty form indeed and when you appeared with the lion I knew there was little margin for error fighting you.

nice job

Llorenz (Guest)Mon 10-Dec-07 07:46 PM

#64141, "RE: Two shifters in and I think I have a handle on them..."
In response to Reply #9

LLorenz: really tore me IC/OOC because I really liked him ooc because he was solid/reliable and knew his stuff but Elemek was pissed at him getting advisor and I had a few role additions to add about it because Elemek needed to continue to manipulate things to get what he wanted but I was beaten to second on that one.

I'm gonna try to not flame you cause I really liked this char and I also hold the player in high regard. That being said maybe you should think about the fact that you fell off the grid long before I got the advisor position. Now was this because of a secondary char? If so you really think its fair to the playerbase for a leader char to be playing secondary characters? I don't feel like getting into a penis measuring contest so I will let it go at that.

Abernytee (Guest)Mon 10-Dec-07 11:15 AM

#64142, "Keep your penis in your pants"
In response to Reply #22

I was not having a go or anything. I was just letting you know how Elemek felt. Take a ####ijng chill pill dude.

-----Abernyte

Throkk (Guest)Mon 10-Dec-07 03:41 AM

#64133, "FYI: Our last fight"
In response to Reply #0

The archmage and Llorenz messed me up something nasty. I ran out to heal
when you flyto. I teleport and is actually super lucky, since Llorenz'
disrupt organ made so I couldn't eat or drink and barely use potions.

I get an idea and I end up in a hollow tree from which I am too big
to leave. And I can't use my reduce potions or my teleports. After
having sucked and been starving for some time I finally manage to
down another teleport and head to the tree.

You died during this to some unknown problem, but I thought it would
be funny/frustrating if Llorenz or you came around to pick me off.

As for your character. We didn't talk that much and we rarely had a
one on one for various reasons, but what I did experience was fine.

Bit muffed about the con-death, though. Here I thought you burned
your light from both ends and then you just spam killed yourself.
Odd. Why not just delete?

Desabarun (Guest)Sun 09-Dec-07 05:34 PM

#64125, "Definitely tough"
In response to Reply #0

I remember helplessly watching hp go down when you caught me and Huewop just when we took the codex. For some reason, it never occurred to me that the dire wolf hanging around was an enemy. I think it was because I didn't realise you had a third form of that magnitude.

Dire wolf was definitely the most deadly of your forms where I was concerned. Surprised you con died because the last death you took, you still seemed to have the things you took from me. Didn't mind you taking stuff since you killed me, but man did it add up to a big looting what with all the others around, especially as the imperial outer came back so I had to wait for them to sort stuff and drop it outside. You had it just as bad today though.

Out of interest, was it fiend or bleeding that got you when we raided?

Most shifters give me a lot of trouble, but I think you were the one that worried me most of all, with the exception of Pissudin who is really scary.

Abernytee (Guest)Mon 10-Dec-07 04:31 AM

#64135, "Seriously."
In response to Reply #4

I never took from your corpse that time. The eq I had I had from way back and never really lost it until the end. I am just not into the whole 'looting' thing unless I really need something.

-----Abernytee

Desabarun (Guest)Mon 10-Dec-07 02:44 PM

#64150, "RE: Seriously."
In response to Reply #10

I was thinking specifically of the figurine of a felar. Had it when I died to you + assassin. Then saw it on your corpse when you died to us a long time later.

Assumed that you'd picked it from my corpse. As I said at the time, you killed me, so my stuff was yours to do as you wanted with, so I don't have a problem with that. I just wanted to know what you took so I could decide whether it was worth going back to my corpse.

What was that about running out of mana?

That first time you attacked me, I was lucky to survive. I'd just requested something but request lag wore off about 4 rounds into the fight.

Aberntee (Guest)Tue 11-Dec-07 05:01 AM

#64171, "ah yeah."
In response to Reply #16

I did take that figurine out of curiosity and because I had died and lost my silver serpent and so used it for a while until I got a staff of fire.

I was busy killing that fiend you through on me in that big raid and ran out of mana and so died to it by the sands of sorrow. Only fiend to ever kill me although I had a few close ones. I always meant to go and get some saves V mental but never got round to it.

-----Abernyte

Dungard (Guest)Mon 10-Dec-07 04:57 PM

#64155, "Unless it's a helm of brilliance! You needed that! :) n..."
In response to Reply #10

asdf

Elhe (Guest)Mon 10-Dec-07 06:10 PM

#64156, "Despoil? n/t"
In response to Reply #19

n/t

DaevrynMon 10-Dec-07 10:05 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#64162, "RE: Despoil? n/t"
In response to Reply #20

I don't think you could, though he may not have known that.

(Or I may not know what I'm talking about. It's been known to happen now and again.)

AA (Guest)Mon 10-Dec-07 11:26 PM

#64166, "The helm is actually a rather ####ty despoil for my mon..."
In response to Reply #23

Lot easier to get items that do more FWIW.

elmeri_Wed 12-Dec-07 04:45 AM
Member since 13th Dec 2004
252 posts
#64188, "I think anti-evil items are poor despoils in general."
In response to Reply #24

At least various items like Amathylar, Ivory Unicorn, helm of brilliance etc. are. I think it's to try and discourage looting those items for despoils, but I don't think it's a really good idea. Remember, the only way for high end goodie eq to circulate is for evilguy to loot/sac/sell it. If everyone always returned all pieces they can't use, we'd constantly see these items worn by various good aligned characters for their entire lifespan. lame?

DaevrynWed 12-Dec-07 11:33 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#64191, "Correct."
In response to Reply #27

Despoil rewards you more for burning items you might actually want, in general.

Abernytee (Guest)Tue 11-Dec-07 04:53 AM

#64170, "I did try to despoil then cursed when I realised it was..."
In response to Reply #19

~

Abernytee (Guest)Mon 10-Dec-07 11:55 AM

#64143, "RE: Definitely toughRan out of mana half way through ki..."
In response to Reply #4

dd

Sousidan (Guest)Sun 09-Dec-07 03:17 PM

#64121, "RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Elemek Dymock the Grand Master o..."
In response to Reply #0

Man it was fun having you in the air with me. When we'd pick someone they were dead for sure. Great job!

yevandr (Guest)Sun 09-Dec-07 09:37 PM

#64130, "I can almost breathe easy"
In response to Reply #3

damn does it suck having competant air/offense scions in range all the time. You were good, also had a good time doing a lot of ranking with you as my previous character. I was always interested at the story of the extra form.

Kelteon (Guest)Sun 09-Dec-07 03:14 PM

#64119, "Tough oponent!"
In response to Reply #0

hated having two birds and llorenz after yer arse! Great character. Killed me a few times. Good character sorry to see you go.

Kelteon

Llorenz (Guest)Sun 09-Dec-07 12:58 PM

#64118, "WTF!?!?!"
In response to Reply #0

I log out and you con die? What in the world happened? I really likedyour character, a great roleplay/pk mix. It was a little bit frustrating being on line the same time as you, you'd always beat me to the people in our pk. That was one beast of a shapeshifter. Guess having three major forms lends itself really well to beating ass. Good luck with next.

ArkhamGazette (Guest)Sun 09-Dec-07 10:26 PM

#64131, "Elemek's suicide:"
In response to Reply #1

Many gathered today at the Healer in Arkham to watch Elemek's corpses pile up high. Repeatedly, as a ghost no less, Elemek irked the Healer who diabolical suction attacks quickly felled him. The corpses kept on piling till some young intrepid soul prayed up about it and Elemek was gone.

What a waste of a character, of time, etc etc etc.

Ilmdrin (Guest)Sun 09-Dec-07 10:50 PM

#64132, "Yup, I saw nothing from him but flyto murder spam nt"
In response to Reply #6

Abernytee (Guest)Mon 10-Dec-07 06:06 AM

#64136, "To sue the Arkham Gazette"
In response to Reply #6

I con died, no immtervention occured.

-----Abernyte

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64116 Previous topic | Next topic