Subject: "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Golhyrr Maglust the Relentless Purs..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63983
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 04-Dec-07 10:16 PM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63983, "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Golhyrr Maglust the Relentless Pursuer of Magi, Commander of Battle"

Tue Dec 4 21:15:26 2007

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Golhyrr perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:286

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

MalcolmTue 11-Dec-07 09:49 PM
Member since 13th Apr 2007
54 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#64181, "Didn't we just hold the Rites?"
In response to Reply #0

I did not expect to see this happen so quickly. I had tried to get as many levels as I could because Kastellyn, at first, suggested I might be able to fight and then completely forbade it, which is understandable. Perdray secretly always itched for a fight with you, but you were commander and she showed the Village respect. All of the Village. Still.. getting off one wither on you would have been fun. *grin* I thought you did a great job of rallying everyone when I was about, but after you won commander it was not often I saw you. Probably more my doing. I hope to see you again in the Village sometime soon.

Just a side note: You were probably one of two dagger specs in the whole existing player base that did not annoy me because you actually relied on more than just making enemies bleed and forgot other options. Well done.

Malcolm.

Cezar (Guest)Wed 05-Dec-07 01:18 PM

#64005, "Thanks for the advice!"
In response to Reply #0

It was very helpful. Very well done with the character too.

BatuBerak (Guest)Wed 05-Dec-07 09:18 AM

#64001, "A great run!"
In response to Reply #0

Spoke to you just a few times I believe with Berak, and fought a few with Batu. Tried to get some interaction from you with Batu once.

Saw you running on eastern road, was quite hurt from just fighting some outlander, so I asked you if you wished to sit down and talk for a little while. The reply I got was something about me bringing my swords to the talk instead, and I just saw you came running straight at me. So well, fled the field. Never stood a chance against you it seemed. Though it was always a blast fighting you.

Looking forward to your next one!

Kiraan (Guest)Tue 04-Dec-07 11:45 PM

#63987, "Argh!"
In response to Reply #0

Didn't know that was the last burst from ya! I knew you and Mul targeted me to keep me away from being able to heal Ald.

For a dark-elf to be a commander, well respected.

haltan (Guest)Wed 05-Dec-07 11:06 AM

#64004, "RE: Argh!"
In response to Reply #1

bah... was really looking forward to fight you more, wanted to change the fact that you owned me those couple times we fought..

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63983 Previous topic | Next topic