Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Rezmar Romasanta the Dweller of th..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63893
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 02-Dec-07 07:40 PM
Member since 27th Apr 2024
16814 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63893, "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Rezmar Romasanta the Dweller of the Wilds"

Sun Dec 2 18:39:42 2007

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Rezmar perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:293

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Pesawwkt (Guest)Tue 04-Dec-07 08:50 PM

#63979, "Damn!"
In response to Reply #0

Man I am sorry to see this.
IC You left me little choice (that and a commitment given just hours before on getting Marshall). OOC my fingers actually shook a bit and I had a little queazy feeling in my stomach as I typed induct Rezmar none.
I really wish you had stuck it out, I left a wide wide avenue for you get back in, and sent a note to the Imms asking them to at one point. But you just seemed to fizzle, possibly playing something less difficult or more fun?

Anyway Rez was a great friend and ally (when he wasn't running off and getting himself or others killed) Although I think the times you saved Pesa's feathered ass were just as many.

Good luck with whatever you are onto

BraemirTue 04-Dec-07 12:11 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2007
45 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63947, "Brother"
In response to Reply #0

As one of my spiritual brothers, I'm sad to see you go. I was sad to see you removed from the Fortress. But honestly, Rezmar, you should have been a Scribe instead of a Squire. Your whole mentality followed that path as opposed to the way of the Maran. Also, in the future, I would advise not over extending yourself in combat. You would get ahead of any strike and wind up dead, putting your comrades in perial. Try to work with your allies when defending. Anyhow good luck on your next.

PatickTue 04-Dec-07 03:57 AM
Member since 17th Oct 2007
134 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#63929, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Rezmar Romasanta the Dweller o..."
In response to Reply #0

no no no no no!!! you wern't suppose to die! we were suppose to explore!

Alpha-Q

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63893 Previous topic | Next topic