Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Valryn the Hand of the Unseen, Anathema t..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63644
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 22-Nov-07 08:48 PM
Member since 03rd May 2024
16825 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63644, "(AUTO) [None] Valryn the Hand of the Unseen, Anathema to the Empire"

Thu Nov 22 19:45:16 2007

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Valryn perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:383

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

StraklawThu 29-Nov-07 02:03 AM
Member since 10th Mar 2003
1014 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#63771, "Cursed autodelete!"
In response to Reply #0

Well, I guess #### happens when you move and don't get a wireless card for your new roommate's network. I enjoyed Valryn a lot, with the idea of Self, Empire, Citizens. Of course, helping the Empire tended to help him, so he generally had that in mind, even when he was Anathema'd. Curse Zulg and his "get item from uber-paladin task" . Ah well, Empire and evilness. I had fun with everyone, I'll be around again soon enough.

TwistFri 30-Nov-07 10:10 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63822, "That wasn't Zulg..."
In response to Reply #1

That was all Hunsobo, not wanting uber-paladin to have that uber-item.

All Zulg really said was "well, yes, its possible for him to return, but he better do something very impressive." I came up with the task.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63644 Previous topic | Next topic