Subject: "(DEL) Thralkoz the Weaponsmaster, Commander of War" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6286
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 04-May-02 10:43 PM
Member since 30th Apr 2024
16822 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6286, "(DEL) Thralkoz the Weaponsmaster, Commander of War"

Sun May 5 00:42:28 2002

4 o''clock AM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Grand Struggle on the Theran calendar Thralkoz perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:299
PK Ratio:64% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) Thralkoz the Weaponsmaster, Commander of War, Thralkoz, 04-May-02 11:10 PM, #3
Reply Everyone forgets the few, the humble, the Maran *wink*, Kerikorlian (Guest), 04-May-02 11:19 PM, #5
Reply Sorry, damn your a tough one... was a blast fighting yo..., Thralkoz, 04-May-02 11:24 PM, #7
Reply one more thing!, Thralkoz, 04-May-02 11:23 PM, #6
Reply bah, Arolin (Guest), 04-May-02 11:54 PM, #8
Reply RE: bah, Thralkoz, 05-May-02 12:18 AM, #9
Reply RE: bah, Arolin (Guest), 05-May-02 01:49 AM, #11
     Reply RE: bah, Grezius (Guest), 05-May-02 02:22 AM, #12
     Reply RE: waah, Valguarnera, 05-May-02 03:08 AM, #13
     Reply *chuckles*, Vahlen, 05-May-02 08:05 AM, #18
     Reply RE: *chuckles*, Arolin (Guest), 05-May-02 08:08 AM, #19
          Reply Two Ragers at the sametime, Jezzan, Sharvin. FREAK!, Thralkoz, 05-May-02 09:17 AM, #20
          Reply Three is much worse than Two!!! (nt), Arolin (Guest), 05-May-02 07:31 PM, #26
          Reply Arolin, Arolin, Arolin..., shokai, 06-May-02 11:22 AM, #38
               Reply RE: Arolin, Arolin, Arolin..., asinad, 06-May-02 05:03 PM, #39
                    Reply RE: Arolin, Arolin, Arolin..., Falstaff, 07-May-02 09:28 AM, #40
     Reply RE: bah, nepenthe, 05-May-02 09:49 AM, #21
     Reply But I never sent emails to the imms until now (nt), Arolin (Guest), 05-May-02 07:29 PM, #25
          Reply Now then, that's hardly true., Valguarnera, 05-May-02 09:00 PM, #30
          Reply Alas, nepenthe, 05-May-02 10:50 PM, #32
     Reply The hype, Yekirat (Guest), 05-May-02 10:41 AM, #24
     Reply From one egomaniac to another, Sebeok, 05-May-02 08:39 PM, #28
          Reply RE: From one egomaniac to another, Arolin (Guest), 05-May-02 09:07 PM, #31
Reply RE: bah, Abernyte, 05-May-02 06:49 AM, #14
     Reply RE: bah, Thralkoz, 05-May-02 07:28 AM, #15
          Reply RE: bah, Arolin (Guest), 05-May-02 08:03 AM, #17
Reply vulturegang, Typical lowbie (Guest), 05-May-02 12:19 AM, #10
Reply RE: (DEL) Thralkoz the Weaponsmaster, Commander of War, AnImEfAhN (Guest), 05-May-02 08:02 AM, #16
Reply RE: (DEL) Thralkoz the Weaponsmaster, Commander of War, Ooqogar (Guest), 05-May-02 10:27 AM, #22
Reply RE: (DEL) Thralkoz the Weaponsmaster, Commander of War, Swirzza (Guest), 05-May-02 10:37 AM, #23
Reply RE: (DEL) Thralkoz the Weaponsmaster, Commander of War, Claustren (Guest), 05-May-02 08:25 PM, #27
Reply RE: (DEL) Thralkoz the Weaponsmaster, Commander of War, Thalongrim (Guest), 05-May-02 08:52 PM, #29
Reply No offence but good., Happy Chappy (Guest), 06-May-02 12:43 AM, #33
Reply RE: No offence but good., Thralkoz, 06-May-02 05:42 AM, #34
     Reply I DONT BL**DY BELIEVE IT....., UNHAPPY CHAPPY! (Guest), 18-May-02 04:14 AM, #44
Reply Excellent job, Intronan, 06-May-02 05:55 AM, #35
Reply *shudder* Charge Sets...., Sphinf (Guest), 06-May-02 10:24 AM, #36
Reply RE: (DEL) Thralkoz the Weaponsmaster, Commander of War, Nydeikon (Guest), 06-May-02 10:24 AM, #37
Reply RE: (DEL) Thralkoz the Weaponsmaster, Commander of War, Lorak, 07-May-02 03:57 PM, #41
Reply RE: (DEL) Thralkoz the Weaponsmaster, Commander of War, Loborguz, 11-May-02 08:50 AM, #42
     Reply Your opinion really mean alot to me., Thralkoz, 11-May-02 12:03 PM, #43
Reply "Your secret, if so is safe with me...", Somebody (Guest), 04-May-02 11:00 PM, #2
Reply ....What the hell .., KatistrofiK, 04-May-02 10:49 PM, #1
     Reply RE: ....What the hell .., Thralkoz, 04-May-02 11:14 PM, #4

ThralkozSat 04-May-02 11:10 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6287, "RE: (DEL) Thralkoz the Weaponsmaster, Commander of War"
In response to Reply #0

This was not a Rage delete!!! I got on and knew I would do it so don't take to much pride, perry.=)

Thralkoz was my first character rolled after a long break of CF which lasted about a year and a half. I wanted a Rager like my old Character. Loborguz you inducted me, a half witted, didn't know jack about the cabal, fire giant. We had like five interviews and I guess you took pity on me, THANKS! Bet you crapped yourself when you saw me as Commander. hehehe. Well I'm still a complete newbie with four Characters under my belt now.

Farewells.

Battle: My favorite cabal out there!
Lohrn: A tough Dwarf...was always there to clean house with me. thanks for the friendship.
Grubbin: We were alot alike in and out of Game it seems. in game we were ruthless and would fight almost anyone anytime. outside, well it seems our women rule...*mutter*
Destrinax: A good spirited friend and a great Rager.
Swirzza: My favorite Rager of them all...you just had a glow about you that reminded me of Thralkoz when i first rolled him.
Sakhta Glad you got a title, you deserved it...Good fighter, and Rager.
Ooqogar: mean, brutal, and Thralkoz's brother Fire giant. keep up the good work.
Thallius: good bard and knew how to fight. liked you with all my Ragers.
Intronan: I don't think the village would be the same without you...a great Heroimm and hope you get to be an even great imm someday. always willing to interact with us.
Thror: My favorite player in this whole game of CF. you take so much time into Battle and for that I will always respect you for that. I'm deeply sorry for failing you not once, not twice, but three times now. not a good way to pay you back for the kindness you showed me. I do hope the next Commander will make you very proud. just hope I did alittle.

Nexus:
Nydeikon: great fighter, and leader. only person I enjoyed fighting.
Thalongrim: Damn you had spirit!!!
Sphinf: watch those charge sets. your fun to fight and know how to play a thief.
lorak: didn't fight ya to much, but really wanted to Rp with ya.

Scion:
Dullameh: A lich enough said =) Was neat seeing all that you could do. We have fought eachother since rank 25 i think. hehehe
Krivohan: did not fight you much, but i know you know what your doing...
Dwoggurd: Good fighter. I don't know much about Scions, but Taskmaster I thought was just Brotmins title, but who knows.

Warlocks: Did not fight ya too much nor Rped alot either.

Entropy: *flicks the bird to the hummingbird* you saved my ass...

Well Thralkoz was Rped to be a complete Ass. he hated almost everyone and thought no one was equal to his nor the villages strength. He was just hardened by the War. If you ever seen band of brothers think of spears...got the idea from him...it has been fun and I'm glad that out of four real Characters I've gotten to lead with two of them. not counting those crappy rank 15 ones yelling for directions to the guild. Thanks everyone for putting up with Thralkoz's #####...

Thralkoz/Yulithe/Pindinstern/Obeelael. maybe a few more in me after all, but did learn a harsh lesson in cheating! cause I still miss pindy. And I'll break it down to ya. Thralkoz inducted by Lob, could not hide and died alot in the mid ranks. Yulithe rolled, well to hide. pindy inducted by Thror, Rp only. Thral was on the back burner for a longtime... Sorry Thror...

Kerikorlian (Guest)Sat 04-May-02 11:19 PM

#6326, "Everyone forgets the few, the humble, the Maran *wink*"
In response to Reply #3

I enjoyed your character, a shame to see a skilled warrior kick the bucket.

ThralkozSat 04-May-02 11:24 PM
0 posts
#6327, "Sorry, damn your a tough one... was a blast fighting yo..."
In response to Reply #5

nt

ThralkozSat 04-May-02 11:23 PM
0 posts
#6325, "one more thing!"
In response to Reply #3

Being a leader kicks ass! some people say it's a burden and whatnot, but for people who like to Rp it's great! I get to see everyone Rp first hand listening to new stories and ideas...I just felt my Rp going downhill...I want Battle applicants to get a great interview like Thror gave pindinstern, so I tried with Thralkoz to do that samething. It was great at first, but got dull being mean and a jerk all the time...And if you knew pindy and Thral you know they were completely different. So I thought it was unfair to future applicants not to get a steller interview like I got with Lobo, Thror, and Intronan. leaders should ALWAYS be around, which i tried to alot, and got alot of bitching for from my girl...And a leader should be one of the best Rpers in the Cabal and I knew I was not that so well the result came to this. For all the pkers out there, take a step back and try to Rp more...it's alot more rewarding than regearing =p

Arolin (Guest)Sat 04-May-02 11:54 PM

#6303, "bah"
In response to Reply #3

I heard this rumour about 3 weeks ago, but I didnt believe it.
Whats with having 3 ragers at the one time. Freak.

ThralkozSun 05-May-02 12:18 AM
0 posts
#6307, "RE: bah"
In response to Reply #8

Rumors. How in the hell can there be rumors about me when playing a game. I feel like I'm in Highschool again... Well #####, guess we need to stop and play the way Arolin does...wait we don't bot. We do however learn from our mistakes and not cheat anymore, nor do we whine on forums when deleted, screwed over, etc... Don't know why I need to explain, but i will again...thralkoz got his ass kicked by necros, invokers, shifters. I was new, very new. I wanted someone to hide so rolled Yulithe got him into Ragers by Intronan and got Commander. Got bored with a one trick thief, jack, bind, stab. so rolled a Rp char, pindy. Got denied. thought crap no characters to play...Hrm is thralkoz still around? There ya go...can't wait till I've played for five + yrs so maybe I can stand a chance against you...wait real life. #####!

Arolin (Guest)Sun 05-May-02 01:49 AM

#6308, "RE: bah"
In response to Reply #9

Sorry, but there are people who have played for 5 years and still suck.

It's not just experience I have, but also talent, thats why the imms
always keep my power down by removing things either from my pfile or the from the class I play.

Grezius (Guest)Sun 05-May-02 02:22 AM

#6324, "RE: bah"
In response to Reply #11

>Sorry, but there are people who have played for 5 years and
>still suck.
>
>It's not just experience I have, but also talent, thats why
>the imms
>always keep my power down by removing things either from my
>pfile or the from the class I play.

It scares me that you actually believe that. Why don't you post what your next class will be... You just keep playing till they make you a #####... and do yer best to try not to bot...

ValguarneraSun 05-May-02 03:08 AM
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6323, "RE: waah"
In response to Reply #11

If you are suggesting that you were busted for botting because you're Arolin, and not just because you were botting, allow me to correct that misconception. As multiple Immortals have explained to you, the only thing keeping your massive-unstoppable-whatever power down on CF is the fact that you tend to ignore the rules of the game, and thus are occasionally forced to swallow medicine.

Please end this topic, and especially keep it off of other people's farewells. The Battlefield forum isn't a place for it.

Appearances give us more pleasure than reality, especially when they help to satisfy our egos. - Emile Chevalier

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

VahlenSun 05-May-02 08:05 AM
2 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6316, "*chuckles*"
In response to Reply #11

You know, your statement is 100% true, now for the irony. This is not a flame really, but just an observation.
* I would place you in that statement as well, after watching you in alot of incarnations of late. Did you kick ass with your buddies when you were grouped? Hell yeah, who wouldn't. But I've not been impressed with the "talent" per say when I see you romping around alone.

* This is not saying that I would place myself or anyone else as kickass players, just that I hate those who boast when they suck just as much in truth. Don't believe the hype people

Arolin (Guest)Sun 05-May-02 08:08 AM

#6317, "RE: *chuckles*"
In response to Reply #18

I dont really understand this at all because I mostly pk alone.

my last 3 heros, Jezzan, Sharvin and Jhamas, have a stack of logs on dios of all solo pks.

ThralkozSun 05-May-02 09:17 AM
0 posts
#6321, "Two Ragers at the sametime, Jezzan, Sharvin. FREAK!"
In response to Reply #19

nt

Arolin (Guest)Sun 05-May-02 07:31 PM

#6322, "Three is much worse than Two!!! (nt)"
In response to Reply #20

nt

shokaiMon 06-May-02 11:22 AM
519 posts
#6318, "Arolin, Arolin, Arolin..."
In response to Reply #19

Two things, first I've always liked you in that sort of 'he's a putz, but he's our putz' kinda way...but there are two things I really feel I must say as I continue to read this every long posting of yours.

1) Don't go the way of the Chayan. Don't believe your own hype. Don't start spouting things that we all know aren't 100% accurate to make yourself look better. For every solo pk you've made, how much of the gear you were wearing came from pks where you where with your pals?

2) I too can produce logs of my characters solo pk'ing...but here's something I can do that you can't...I can produce logs of my characters roleplaying. Guess that makes me l33ter than you, so nyah!

asinadMon 06-May-02 05:03 PM
0 posts
#6319, "RE: Arolin, Arolin, Arolin..."
In response to Reply #38

l33ter <<<<< what the hell is that anyways? I see it all the time, but never, ever can figure out, or know what that is? Shokai? Help me out here guy.

FalstaffTue 07-May-02 09:28 AM
136 posts
#6320, "RE: Arolin, Arolin, Arolin..."
In response to Reply #39

leet = elite l33t3r = more elite

*mourns the slow typed-out death of the English language*

Falstaff

nepentheSun 05-May-02 09:49 AM
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6312, "RE: bah"
In response to Reply #11

Ironically, I never have any idea who you're playing anymore until you send someone an e-mail complaining about whatever it is that has befallen your current character that you think's unfair.

I'm sure I'm not the only immortal who can say that, either.

Arolin (Guest)Sun 05-May-02 07:29 PM

#6313, "But I never sent emails to the imms until now (nt)"
In response to Reply #21

nt

ValguarneraSun 05-May-02 09:00 PM
6904 posts
#6315, "Now then, that's hardly true."
In response to Reply #25

I recall getting a couple from you, complaining about some perceived wrong. I'd agree with Nep that it's the only way I ever find out who you're playing, since I otherwise can't tell and don't care anyway.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

nepentheSun 05-May-02 10:50 PM
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6314, "Alas"
In response to Reply #25

Off the top of my head I can remember one for Sharvin and one for Jhamas, each at least several weeks before those characters were deleted. In both cases, pre-email I had no idea you were the character.

Yekirat (Guest)Sun 05-May-02 10:41 AM

#6311, "The hype"
In response to Reply #11

Ignore the haters, Arolin. You're in the top 5% of pking, easily. And from the general publics' point of view, it sure does seem that the imms always take something away after you/dev/or some other stanker abuse it. So today, feel free to pat yourself on the back knowing you're better at a text based game than the others.

* Yes, I am making fun of Arolin. No I do not dislike him. Yes he actually is good. No I am not some #stank friend. Yes he probably rocked your world and has logs to prove it.

SebeokSun 05-May-02 08:39 PM
940 posts
#6309, "From one egomaniac to another"
In response to Reply #11

You're not that good.
You're not even remotely as good as you think you are.
When anyone with any talent at all plays, you're not even a consideration.
The moment I care about who Arolin is playing is the moment I quit CF.

Arolin (Guest)Sun 05-May-02 09:07 PM

#6310, "RE: From one egomaniac to another"
In response to Reply #28

Your just sore that your best char got charmed by a smugger
and you didnt have hand to hand practiced at like level 38 and died like a moron.

AbernyteSun 05-May-02 06:49 AM
972 posts
#6304, "RE: bah"
In response to Reply #8

Yup, the women have the vagina ergo have all the power my friend.

-----Abernyte

P.S. Think its funny that you were yulithe as I never liked Yulithe

ThralkozSun 05-May-02 07:28 AM
0 posts
#6305, "RE: bah"
In response to Reply #14

Alot of people hated Yulithe, some hated pindy, and many hated Thralkoz. It lets me know that I did thier roles right...

Arolin (Guest)Sun 05-May-02 08:03 AM

#6306, "RE: bah"
In response to Reply #15

It probably comes natural for you to play the role of someone hated.
But the problem is, you want your enemies to hate you.
Not your allys, that means your either your role is stupid or you just have that winning personality

I pretty much made up my mind about you when you booted Zenguko.
But i remember liking Thralkoz when I gave you my recommendation (as Jezzan), I must have caught you on an off-day.

You should have heroed up thralkoz then, instead of rolling a thief, berserkers were sweet, then they had to go screw over them over. Like all my chars, end up worse at the end.

I would never make a berserker now, Kudos to Abernyte for seeing this and playing a scout.

P.S. the roleplay of not having any spaces between words is really really GAY.

Typical lowbie (Guest)Sun 05-May-02 12:19 AM

#6302, "vulturegang"
In response to Reply #3

Ahem,was part of the gang that looted yer stuff.Actually I put the idea into the head of that 11 warrior to loot the stuff.And as we speak I am playing around with your swords.

P.s. What an irony,I was in your place not long back.

AnImEfAhN (Guest)Sun 05-May-02 08:02 AM

#6301, "RE: (DEL) Thralkoz the Weaponsmaster, Commander of War"
In response to Reply #3

Heh, I remember you as a lowbie rager before I was entropist with Thyka. You were tough to kill, something was wrong with how I was equipped/attacking you because you dealt so much damage before I could disarm you. This is without deathblow. I also remember ragging on you for executing an incapacitated little girl for a rager applicant who died. I ALWAYS used the little girl bit on the "honorable" people because what kind of monster could butcher Thyka? *coughscionairtransiescough* Really though even if I couldn't kill you with what skill/preps I had and got the snot beat out of me everytime I was crazy enough to try, I enjoyed fighting you. Somehow it was different how you disregarded that she was a little girl from all the scions. (not that many people that killed her acknowledged it. Hell if something is cracking a whip at you or swinging a hammer at your head, do you care if it's a bloodythirsty giant or a blue werekitty?

From what I saw you were a good leader, applicants and lowbie ragers stopped killing people associated with/grouped with mages/using magic items, and only killed *mages* and fled from the group. I appreciate that, even if I'm the AP that got killed by the lowbie with spellbane. ^_^

Ooqogar (Guest)Sun 05-May-02 10:27 AM

#6300, "RE: (DEL) Thralkoz the Weaponsmaster, Commander of War"
In response to Reply #3

Well, it was nice having another fire giant in the village, someone who could appreciate the peculiar joys of invoker combat. Thralkoz grew up into what I thought was an excellent leader. Online lots, always willing to talk to people. Good fighter, willing to raid, you had it all. I was really hoping you would hold out to the last, but I understand it gets exhausting after a while. Good luck with whatever you happen to be doing.

Swirzza (Guest)Sun 05-May-02 10:37 AM

#6299, "RE: (DEL) Thralkoz the Weaponsmaster, Commander of War"
In response to Reply #3

And just when I write a huge farewell, for some reason it doesn't
get posted.

I'll try to recap it in short: I'm glad you came through.
I'm glad all the immorts gave you a chance for such a huge responsibility
after you admitted you cheated. This ought to shut up a lot of
conspiracy critics out there.

I'm sorry I didn't elaborate this one as the previous post, but it's
time to hurry -- you rocked man

Claustren (Guest)Sun 05-May-02 08:25 PM

#6298, "RE: (DEL) Thralkoz the Weaponsmaster, Commander of War"
In response to Reply #3

This was an interesting char, greatly RPed, if you meant to be an ass that is... Anyway, I dont know what to say cept sorry to see you go...
See ya in the fields
~Claustren, the Sloppy Chef of the Eternal Star

Thalongrim (Guest)Sun 05-May-02 08:52 PM

#6297, "RE: (DEL) Thralkoz the Weaponsmaster, Commander of War"
In response to Reply #3

Hey, thanks. Thally hated to fight, and he was especially afraid of you, always was SO close to getting away. I'm sorry and glad your gone. No offense. I hope to see you again in the Fields, well done.

Thally the Lord of the Pool

Happy Chappy (Guest)Mon 06-May-02 12:43 AM

#6294, "No offence but good."
In response to Reply #3

Ive been trying so hard to get into the village and been recommended by heaps of people. And then when I see you round you and finally talk to you every time I did I was shrugged off and told you were busy or somesuch. I got hell recommendations and then constantly you would shrug me off like I didn;t care. Man I hated you for that. But you sound like an alright guy so Ill let you off :>

But next time at least be more friendly to people aspiring to be like you. An example is Ooqogar. He is a champ. He always talked to me and asked me stuff. He is who I think should become the new Commander in my eyes. Any way enough ranting. But good luck with your new chars anyway.

A bit disgruntled tryhard villager.

ThralkozMon 06-May-02 05:42 AM
0 posts
#6295, "RE: No offence but good."
In response to Reply #33

What you have to understand is this...thror told me when I was given the spot that Zenguko inducted almost everyone who came to the giant. Now the village was full as hell, so inductions were limited. I knew if I spoke with someone who really Rped his ass off and went through all the tasks given then I could induct him without an Imm giving me a run down. I had to see everyone that sent a note to the village was 110% dedicated to the cause, often that is waiting around through alot of crap. I never sugarcoated me not speaking to anyone. they would ask, and I would just say not now, Remember not all fire giants are nice...

UNHAPPY CHAPPY! (Guest)Sat 18-May-02 04:14 AM

#6296, "I DONT BL**DY BELIEVE IT....."
In response to Reply #34

Now I have your attention its all good....:>
Yeah I can see what you mean. Well I finally hung around and finally got in. Took me ages. But I was one of those dedicated people.

Oh well Have fun and luck with your next char.

IntronanMon 06-May-02 05:55 AM
25 posts
#6293, "Excellent job"
In response to Reply #3

I can now ignore your previous flawed incarnations, and focus solely on Thralkoz. Why? Because with Thralkoz, you redeemed yourself. Excellent character, and an excellent job leading. Leading Battle is difficult, to say the least, and you stuck it out, and led well. Glad you enjoyed him, and glad you enjoyed Battle.

Sphinf (Guest)Mon 06-May-02 10:24 AM

#6292, "*shudder* Charge Sets...."
In response to Reply #3

Nasty things. Should be outlawed, chargesets.

You were a tough mofo. I recall being bonded with Lorak, getting into the village, and trying to jack your ass and the next thing I knew BAM. Out. Dead. The jack failed and you absolutely destroyed me...I don't think you even bashed..it was one of those one or two rounds that just wiped me out; and this was bonded and prepped a bit. Definitely fearsome, I had to watch myself around you; I knew one false popping out of hiding would be a deathful experience. Sorry for all the extra steals...but sometimes a guys gotta fight how he can, and there ain't no way that a young lad like myself is going to tangle with a fire giant rager without perfect conditions.

Nicely done; good luck on the next, though I'm sure you won't need it.

Nydeikon (Guest)Mon 06-May-02 10:24 AM

#6291, "RE: (DEL) Thralkoz the Weaponsmaster, Commander of War"
In response to Reply #3

Heh, well hell, I remember seeing you practicing your weapons in Barovia before you got leader, always thought that was funny. You did a good job, you were a beast to fight and seemed to have the whole village's support behind you, well done. I enjoyed our fights and our interactions, thanks for the fun.

That Whil guy.

LorakTue 07-May-02 03:57 PM
0 posts
#6290, "RE: (DEL) Thralkoz the Weaponsmaster, Commander of War"
In response to Reply #3

Well was lookin forward to us RP'n a bit I don't have large amount of Role Play besides in Nexus....a bit here and there would like more. Sorry we didn't getta have our fun like you proposed I was sure it was going to definatly be interesting. I'm sure we'll meet again w/ other chars somewhere down the road. I still got a lot of time left with Lorak so you'll have a good chance at gettin Lorak I'm sure...heh. Well n e how nice work with em. What I saw nice RP and great fighting. Wish I had a char that could actually fight w/ weapons when fighting you. Arcanes have lil chance at all against prepared Rager's. If I have prep's and such I can live a descent time and deal a lil damage but all in all Arcane vs Rager = dead mage and succesful Rager. Any how nice work.

Lorak

LoborguzSat 11-May-02 08:50 AM
0 posts
#6288, "RE: (DEL) Thralkoz the Weaponsmaster, Commander of War"
In response to Reply #3

For whatever my opinion is worth, I think you did a fine job as leader. I am pleased I put in all that time interviewing you and eventually inducting you. That's not the case a significant amount of the time, as you now know having been leader for a while.

Good job.

-Lobo

ThralkozSat 11-May-02 12:03 PM
0 posts
#6289, "Your opinion really mean alot to me."
In response to Reply #42

I get back from a long....break and see you are leader of my favorite cabal. With that being the case I watched you alot and had like six interviews so we interacted alot...You cleaned house as a rager and I did and still do look up to Loborguz, he was a great leader, fighter, rager, rper. Everything I'm trying to be in this crazy game. Thanks for the inspiration.

Somebody (Guest)Sat 04-May-02 11:00 PM

#6328, ""Your secret, if so is safe with me...""
In response to Reply #0

NO SECRET, but now I get what you meant. Bummer, I really
wanted to join a village with a Commander who acted like
a brutal jerk. Would have made it feel like home .

Take care,
Somebody

KatistrofiKSat 04-May-02 10:49 PM
0 posts
#6329, "....What the hell .."
In response to Reply #0

.. Have I started a damn fad? Why'd you have to go and do that, damnit. Guh..you were doing so well.

I said it all in my farewell. I hope now you'll throw me a line. I'd really like to get in touch and talk about good and bad times. Damnit, though, Thralkoz. Why'd you have to go and do that!? What a waste..."Damned 'ell!'

ThralkozSat 04-May-02 11:14 PM
0 posts
#6330, "RE: ....What the hell .."
In response to Reply #1

Damn you beat me by 2% on the ratio...hehehehe. I could not get the Rp angle down with Thral. being a mean Fire giant is cookie cutter to me. I like Rp not Pk...and well Rp is just to important to me to give up for just sitting inducting, killing and whatnot. I will send an email as soon as I get mine fixed.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6286 Previous topic | Next topic