Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Behrious En'haulas the Legend of the..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #62608
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 12-Oct-07 04:12 PM
Member since 06th Jun 2024
16904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#62608, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Behrious En'haulas the Legend of the Battlefield"

Fri Oct 12 16:10:12 2007

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Behrious perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:245

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Behrious En'haulas the Legend of..., Kalageadon, 12-Oct-07 07:30 PM, #1
     Reply That makes me sad, Eoria (Guest), 12-Oct-07 10:58 PM, #2
     Reply RE: That makes me sad, Kalageadon, 13-Oct-07 08:53 AM, #9
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Behrious En'haulas the Legend of..., Its Bink (Guest), 13-Oct-07 02:48 AM, #3
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Behrious En'haulas the Legend of..., Kalageadon, 13-Oct-07 08:50 AM, #8
     Reply To bad..., Batu (Guest), 13-Oct-07 06:15 AM, #4
     Reply RE: To bad..., Kalageadon, 13-Oct-07 08:46 AM, #7
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Behrious En'haulas the Legend of..., Vanakoth (Guest), 13-Oct-07 06:35 AM, #5
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Behrious En'haulas the Legend of..., Kalageadon, 13-Oct-07 08:43 AM, #6
     Reply I tip my hat., Jhuutr (Guest), 13-Oct-07 12:56 PM, #10
     Reply RE: I tip my hat., Kalageadon, 13-Oct-07 03:04 PM, #11
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Behrious En'haulas the Legend of..., Ilmdrin (Guest), 13-Oct-07 03:30 PM, #12
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Behrious En'haulas the Legend of..., Kalageadon, 13-Oct-07 03:38 PM, #13
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Behrious En'haulas the Legend of..., Teutonium (Guest), 13-Oct-07 09:48 PM, #14
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Behrious En'haulas the Legend of..., Kalageadon, 14-Oct-07 06:52 AM, #15
     Reply One word, well four. Classy. Come back strong. NT, Smuerlk_ (Guest), 14-Oct-07 12:05 PM, #16
     Reply RE: One word, well four. Classy. Come back strong. NT, Kalageadon, 14-Oct-07 07:35 PM, #17
     Reply Stinky!, Breamly (Guest), 15-Oct-07 04:45 PM, #18
          Reply RE: Stinky!, Kalageadon, 16-Oct-07 07:09 AM, #19

KalageadonFri 12-Oct-07 07:30 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2003
1045 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#62610, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Behrious En'haulas the Legend of..."
In response to Reply #0

Woo Hoo... well I cant say I loved everything this time, but it was one heck of a good time most of the time. I had a lot of enemies.

Sorry Breamly you wont be finding stinky any more, I am glad I managed one kill on you though.

Yrillbink we had some insane fights and wasn't anything I wanted more at times than to kill you.

Xilia already said my goodbyes liked you alot.

Glimdar I liked you to begin with but you really ticked me off near the end because you kept getting saved by someone when you were about to die or would have without their help and I lost things nearly every time to runts.

Dumbin didn't fight you much, nearly killed you a couple times think I fell to you once or twice.

Eloria I hope you get next emperor.

Jhuutr good blade, you fight well.

Baatu same as Jhuutr you both are good fighters.

Arial ap... I have horrible time with names, personally I think your better than the dread lord.

Sarvanic not bad ap but not inspiring of fear like I would expect fire, ap, dreadlord but I think you have potential.

Ravon wasn't much I wanted more than to kill you once and I did get close a time or two, judging from what I saw, but you always got me.

Zorran I think it was you that kept getting so lucky with comming to me when I was one hit from death... Anyway invokers can be rough you seem that you will be a good scion.

Ilerdeth or whatever that lonely scarab seeker is, you got my only assassinate you remind me of an old scion assassin. You seem very competent and I enjoyed our conversation.

I know I am forgetting a shivton of enemies.... Reply I dont forget many.

Village... Well I have had a slew of villagers through my years of playing but this was kind of a come back character I learned a few new things and experienced some things I didn't want to ever again.
I knew nearly every villager so I wont try to name names. I enjoyed my interactions with every one of you for the most part. When some of you younger guys grow up the village could be strong again I hope it gets that way soon.

Imm's I appriceate every bit of exp or interaction you gave me, at times when I was losing left and right those little pieces would make me want to keep playing. Anyway I still think this is one of the best games ever. Enough said.

I have a few complaints but I will hold off until things seem to settle with shifter forms before I say too much. I may try rollin another one of them in the future just to see if what I believe is true.

Eoria (Guest)Fri 12-Oct-07 10:58 PM

#62614, "That makes me sad"
In response to Reply #1

You were only villager I saw in my playing time who log on against terrible odds. And one of the few villagers who had IC respect of Eoria. Pity we could not play out things we were discussing, only reason I start to think about it.. was you

You were always ready to fight though you did not have a chance against Eoria. So at the end I was trying to avoid killing/raiding you when it was possible.

That time when you got Jhuutr and he screamed about "damned magic" made me chuckle.

See you soon. Good luck with your next.

P.S. Thanks for giving saber back. You saved me some preps I had to spend on killing you

KalageadonSat 13-Oct-07 08:53 AM
1045 posts
#62631, "RE: That makes me sad"
In response to Reply #2

You were the kind of bard that I dreaded fighting and near the end I would have simply hit and run. After that dual south of the ocean I was confidant that if you were preped I likely had about .5% chance of winning. Still hope you make Emperor I think you will be a good one.

Its Bink (Guest)Sat 13-Oct-07 02:48 AM

#62618, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Behrious En'haulas the Legend of..."
In response to Reply #1

I thought you were one of the more fun villagers, never afraid to die or take the fight down to the last drop of blood. We didn't really have close fights and stuff, but the iron axes and bloodthirst pincer could really give my prepp'd arse a run for its money. Always on my toes when fighting you and ran it down to the wire a couple of times too. I had fun interacting with you, thanks a lot and hope to see you soon in the fields. Roll another villager! Lets keep it going!

Bink

KalageadonSat 13-Oct-07 08:50 AM
1045 posts
#62630, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Behrious En'haulas the Legend of..."
In response to Reply #3

You are one tough bard. You and Eoria were kinda like my kryptonite and I just couldn't manage to kill either of you. Super competent bard. I had a nexun about a month or three before I rolled Behrious and figured I should try something different and I think my next will also be something different. Your rp is stellar and still kinda crazy but I like it.

Batu (Guest)Sat 13-Oct-07 06:15 AM

#62620, "To bad..."
In response to Reply #1

You were one of the villagers that were fun to fight. Had a really close call with you where I should have fled instead of reengaging after you fled. Damn, you were writing when you got that awesome flurry in when I had 500-600 hps or something. I was certain you'd be dead. hehe One pincer would have toasted you. hehe

Good luck with your next char!

Se you on the fields!

KalageadonSat 13-Oct-07 08:46 AM
1045 posts
#62629, "RE: To bad..."
In response to Reply #4

Yeah Behrious was kinda no guts no glory kinda villager and since he followed Guerric he knew he would die and as long as I took my enemies before myself I was happy. This was also one of the few chars I actully perfected flurry with and at hero I seemed to get maybe 3 or so out of ten that were 8 hitters. Anyway you were damn tough and I did enjoy our fights.

Vanakoth (Guest)Sat 13-Oct-07 06:35 AM

#62627, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Behrious En'haulas the Legend of..."
In response to Reply #1

We had some nice fights. Hell that duel on the ocean I a/b/s'd and when you fled I had actually already inputted my own flee command. Before the fight Savernic said you were difficult so I knew what to expect and the good dreadlord was right. You were a good foe and you certainly kept things interesting.

Good luck with your next one!

KalageadonSat 13-Oct-07 08:43 AM
1045 posts
#62628, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Behrious En'haulas the Legend of..."
In response to Reply #5

I have that log I tried to post it but didn't read cant post with active chars. The one thing with a-p's is they supprized me so much. I learned many things while fighting you and I have a feeling you will see me again in the not so distant future.

Jhuutr (Guest)Sat 13-Oct-07 12:56 PM

#62634, "I tip my hat."
In response to Reply #1

Awesome rager, awesome berserker. You have a heart, you feel the spirit of the Village. I hope you will be a leader of the Battle. Roll another one. They need a good leader, with the spirit. You can change things and change the Village.

Good luck with your next.

KalageadonSat 13-Oct-07 03:04 PM
1045 posts
#62637, "RE: I tip my hat."
In response to Reply #10

I had a couple leaders and fully expected for Behrious to be one but it was not to be. I was very sad about this and kinda jealous but both Raatok and Golhyer are superb fighters so no real complaints since I became friends with Raatok soon after the rites. To quote an imm about one of fallen villagers "your con loss, battles huge loss" but I will hold off on another villager for a bit but I will def have another. Like I said your a good fighter and one that I knew I would have a hard time with. Keep it up.

Ilmdrin (Guest)Sat 13-Oct-07 03:30 PM

#62638, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Behrious En'haulas the Legend of..."
In response to Reply #1

Well done, enjoyed our talks.
I definately didn't stand a chance against your axes and deathblow, but hey, we all have our ways to win fights.
Roll another char with an interesting role my friend. You will go far

KalageadonSat 13-Oct-07 03:38 PM
1045 posts
#62639, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Behrious En'haulas the Legend of..."
In response to Reply #12

I used to just stand and wait for assassins to try and get lucky, out of like 7 or 8 attempts you got the only one and right after I took the codex.... I would eat most them alive with either swords or axes because of my flurry. I couldn't pincer for shiv, so most the time they got away but... anyway you seem like your doin well and if your around for a while I will def run into again. Good luck with whatever your trying to do with scarab.

Oh and I really did break into that place I talked to you about the day before and fight the guy at the center for about an hr straight with no success.

Teutonium (Guest)Sat 13-Oct-07 09:48 PM

#62641, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Behrious En'haulas the Legend of..."
In response to Reply #1

You started Behrious after Teutonium, but, we came up together in the higher ranks. I didn't know anything about you in the Rites. Actually, it wasn't until recently that our characters got to really interact. I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for the help gettings skulls (even though none were to be had). I was kind of disappointed you deleted because that didn't leave many in our range in the village. Anyway, you did great and I was glad to interact with you towards the end. Teutonium regarded you as a good friend when he got to know you.

KalageadonSun 14-Oct-07 06:52 AM
1045 posts
#62646, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Behrious En'haulas the Legend of..."
In response to Reply #14

By my thoughts villagers stick together no mater what and if one needs help with something then the others should be more than willing to help them. I remember one of my con quests in the past, without help went kinda rough, I am glad yours went well. I think your doing a pretty good job and you seem very dedicated that list of items should help the village some. I hope your able to stick around a while you make a good example for younger villagers.

Smuerlk_ (Guest)Sun 14-Oct-07 12:05 PM

#62649, "One word, well four. Classy. Come back strong. NT"
In response to Reply #1

KalageadonSun 14-Oct-07 07:35 PM
1045 posts
#62661, "RE: One word, well four. Classy. Come back strong. NT"
In response to Reply #16

I always wondered what caused you to like me and not others we spoke of, mind fillin me in? Anyway I always have mad respect for orc chiefs and think you seem to be doin a good job.
aim thesoutherncurse

Breamly (Guest)Mon 15-Oct-07 04:45 PM

#62721, "Stinky!"
In response to Reply #1

I liked you and teutty alot. We fought the most and lets just say my combo was bad cookies for you. You did get me that one time and I knew you were happy. Ill echo what I said on Xietio's thread. Alot of people hate the komodo dragon they think its overpowered because of its nice rake and awesome regen, but it has some serious drawbacks for a "d" form, ala it doesnt parry or dodge much so in the case of you, teut and a few other powerful warrior it just eats massive damage. In addition it lacks any real supporting feature for a group, anyhow I guess play one and see. I could tell some of your frustration came through that one time you were getting bounced back and forth between me and Meldressen. I just have no mercy for that sorta thing considering every villager see's a shifter out of form and tries their best to kill him. Good luck with thenxt.

KalageadonTue 16-Oct-07 07:09 AM
1045 posts
#62734, "RE: Stinky!"
In response to Reply #18

Yeah best time to catch a shifter is outta form, after all. When they are in form they are way too likely to get away or even win. I really did enjoy our fights for the most part even if I think I only managed something like one out of ten for kills. You left out the part about tough skin which seems protect from attacks more than 50% of the time but as I said, I think I will hold more comments until the tweaks settle down. You really did surprise me a couple times that you could have just jumped in with the enemy and choose not to, I gotta give some respect for that. Same goes for Zennon... Fellows who truly try to hold the balance I give mad props. Trust me I will see you again in the not so distant future maybe.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #62608 Previous topic | Next topic