Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Nhivi the Grand Mistress of Arti..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #62505
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 07-Oct-07 09:12 PM
Member since 23rd May 2024
16866 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#62505, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Nhivi the Grand Mistress of Artistry, Imperial Blade"

Sun Oct 7 21:09:06 2007

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Nhivi perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:112

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Nhivi the Grand Mistress of ..., Nhivi (Guest), 08-Oct-07 02:45 AM, #2
Reply about the pbf, Nhivi (Guest), 08-Oct-07 02:47 AM, #3
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Nhivi the Grand Mistress of ..., Vanakoth (Guest), 08-Oct-07 08:15 AM, #4
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Nhivi the Grand Mistress of ..., Nhivi (Guest), 08-Oct-07 08:19 AM, #5
Reply cool, Ciselor (Guest), 08-Oct-07 08:24 AM, #6
Reply RE: cool, Nhivi (Guest), 08-Oct-07 12:14 PM, #7
Reply Considering you caused your elite to assist, Ciselor (Guest), 08-Oct-07 02:13 PM, #8
     Reply Well..., Batu (Guest), 09-Oct-07 03:49 AM, #12
          Reply RE: Well..., Nhivi (Guest), 09-Oct-07 07:14 AM, #13
               Reply Sure does. n/t, Batu (Guest), 13-Oct-07 06:16 AM, #15
Reply RE: cool, Rhayla (Guest), 08-Oct-07 07:15 PM, #10
     Reply Sorry, it was 4 including a fiend and, Ciselor (Guest), 08-Oct-07 07:25 PM, #11
Reply Thanks, Folsa (Guest), 08-Oct-07 02:41 PM, #9
Reply Yes, Eoria (Guest), 12-Oct-07 10:35 PM, #14
Reply My favourite hated bard..., Batu (Guest), 08-Oct-07 02:17 AM, #1

Nhivi (Guest)Mon 08-Oct-07 02:45 AM

#62509, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Nhivi the Grand Mistress of ..."
In response to Reply #0

Ah well here it came atlast, those rage deletes sure take some time.
I had some fun with this char, wasnt as fun as i thought it would be.
First Empire char, and first bard to write a poem. Dont know if they were good or bad but that was fun atleast.
Even though the only reply i got from them were, uhm foot in mouth.
Dont think getting to the Elite position would've changed anything.

Eoria: Nhivi adored you, and would've done anything to you. And yes i lied my ass about not attacking in Hamsah to you, but Nhivi would never ever admit something like that. And that was quite fun. You seem to be a
very solid bard and i hope you make it to Emperor.

Jhuutr: Nhivi didnt like being a pet healer, and every time you ordered her to come and sing she started to plan how to get rid of you more and more. You seem to be a good warrior, a bit suicidal but you know you way around.

Other bards in empire: Nhivi hated your guts and didnt wanna spend a second near you. Nhivi's voice was the most beautiful and wouldnt want anyone even trying to compete against this.

Batu: You were a bit slow up there, and you were the only competition for the two elite spots, seems you got your position after i rage deleted. It was fun in arial city, when we aquired the kings halberd and the axe, didnt think that was possible at lvl 36-38, but not like we had any choice. Think it was the A-P dying in there and we got requiem that made the deal.

Other warriors in Empire: Nhivi didnt like competition for being promoted so probably didnt like you either.

Savarnic: You seemed like an average player and Nhivi learned fast to hate the other sects. So didnt want to be near you more than necessary.

Rhylia? Shadow lord: Same goes here, other sect, and didnt travel overly much with you, so didnt get a good impression of you.

Avlak: You had an attack in cities streak, but we learned some at younger ages and you did well. Never tried a shaman, they seem boring to me.

Vanakoth: We traveled alot there, we seems to have the same playing hours, you were solid, but it feels like you did better on your own.

Irelea: You were gutsy and it was sad that you died there in arial city, you also seemed to disappear and didnt log as often as you did.

Iljenia: Traveled some at younger ages, and tried to give you the bloodoath, that was a strange bug. And then all of a sudden your anathema and every time you logged on we got shouted at by the inners

Others:

Folsa: Man it was frustrating fighting you at younger ages, didnt want to learn in forests when you were around, having an outlander warrior after you and being hamstrung, that was hard GL there

Miette: You were so damned fast in the fighting, it felt like when i had gotten away 2 commands you had 6 commands away. You were like a little bolt of lightning just flashing around. We only had one fight one versus one though. It aint easy always being asked to be a pet healer.

Yrillbink: Only reason i followed Jhuutr around was that i was being ordered to it, and i did want to get my promotion, and i dont think a "nexus" guy should whine about others grouping up. And your replies to my poems were a tad bit sad aswell, it was always, uhm croak like frog, or foot in mouth. Didnt see you do anything creative against me back. So didnt respect you that much, then again elves and wood-elves are the hardest to face as a bard, so i would probably get kicked. But we never found out.

Ciselor: Yes i attacked in town, and i lied my ass off to the War master, and the best part, i got away with it
Sorry to make this incident frustrating to you, but i was talking to my gf on the phone, who doesnt understand that you cannot "pause" the game. And didnt notice where we were when i attacked you.

Well this was my second Bard, first one was Zhalindra. They are good explore chars in the right areas and a very good support. But not that fun to play after a while. I started to play a young char i had which was so much more fun i just lost interest in Nhivi. I probably missed a whole lot of people here, but just give me a wink and ill reply.
BBye

Nhivi (Guest)Mon 08-Oct-07 02:47 AM

#62510, "about the pbf"
In response to Reply #2

I think i pressed the Nhivi and mail a thousands of times, so imms you probably got a few messages about me wanting PbF, but i think i made it this time, have a sheitload of problems with paypal. Sometimes its harder than it looks But i think i made it and its on the way.

Vanakoth (Guest)Mon 08-Oct-07 08:15 AM

#62513, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Nhivi the Grand Mistress of ..."
In response to Reply #2

We had some good times and I knew I could rely on you to do the right thing whenever we fought alongside eachother. At that weird mishap in Dragon Tower I stood there with full inventory staring at your corpse with Elahrias approaching at full speed. The whole situation was FUBAR.

Nhivi (Guest)Mon 08-Oct-07 08:19 AM

#62514, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Nhivi the Grand Mistress of ..."
In response to Reply #4

Heh yeah that mishap sucked ass.

Ciselor (Guest)Mon 08-Oct-07 08:24 AM

#62515, "cool"
In response to Reply #2

Ciselor: Yes i attacked in town, and i lied my ass off to the War master, and the best part, i got away with it
Sorry to make this incident frustrating to you, but i was talking to my gf on the phone, who doesnt understand that you cannot "pause" the game. And didnt notice where we were when i attacked you.

You are not the first of late to do this. And it wasnt just you but an onslaught. I like how so many threw their whole role out the window because i was fiended and wanted to *try* and get a pk kill finish in hamsah with the assumption(hey we can all just lie to Eoria who isnt online and there are no witness.. so lets do it). I recall a time where you couldnt actually do that. Usually in the game you were forced to adhere to the laws or you would find yourself demoted or thrown out. Here, nothing happened to any of you. In the past.. i think it was barbarossa.. attacked some SCION in hamsah and was forced to sacrifice himself to the character he broke the law against or be casted out.

Maybe it was your role.. but then again how can 5 imperials have the exact same flaw for their role? Who knows.

Nhivi (Guest)Mon 08-Oct-07 12:14 PM

#62521, "RE: cool"
In response to Reply #6

Well role was not to break the law, that was a mistake, but not admitting it was my fault and doing it to the edge that i wrote a poem about it, that was Nhivi's style. How the others could get away with it i do not know, but i think i had a good reputation in the empire and people didnt think i would do such a thing.

Ciselor (Guest)Mon 08-Oct-07 02:13 PM

#62525, "Considering you caused your elite to assist"
In response to Reply #7

Im still boggled to this day what the hell was going on considering some of his other class acts for punishments.

Batu (Guest)Tue 09-Oct-07 03:49 AM

#62537, "Well..."
In response to Reply #8

I was sitting in the room, got it all logged. Won't say anymore than this until all the chars involved are dead. But I know the story.

Nhivi (Guest)Tue 09-Oct-07 07:14 AM

#62539, "RE: Well..."
In response to Reply #12

Well no worries, these things are supposed to be taken care of in game anyway. Its the same as with Tribunals, that aint perfect either. If i would had told Eoria about what i did and what happened, i would had gotten demoted or worse, thats nothing Nhivi would risk. I have had Tribunals assisting attacks on me with other chars and nothing has happened. Same in all Cabals, nothing can be perfect.

Batu (Guest)Sat 13-Oct-07 06:16 AM

#62621, "Sure does. n/t"
In response to Reply #13

n/t

Rhayla (Guest)Mon 08-Oct-07 07:15 PM

#62529, "RE: cool"
In response to Reply #6

5 is an exaggeration if you are referring to the Hamsah Mu'tazz incident. Not to get too bogged down ooc with this, but I showed up late and opted not to definitively say who attacked who. But if you are including me in the skirmish, you are very wrong.

Ciselor (Guest)Mon 08-Oct-07 07:25 PM

#62530, "Sorry, it was 4 including a fiend and"
In response to Reply #10

my bad. 7 imperial definanetly there. 6 of which could harm me. 2 arrived as the fiend died and didnt have a chance to attack(if they were going to). The numbers still seems extremely high. 4 who commit crime, 3 who watch. 2 of which are sect leaders present.

Folsa (Guest)Mon 08-Oct-07 02:41 PM

#62527, "Thanks"
In response to Reply #2

Thank you for the compliment. I enjoyed fighting you as well. Except for that last time - I don't know what I was thinking.

Eoria (Guest)Fri 12-Oct-07 10:35 PM

#62613, "Yes"
In response to Reply #2

I knew you lied to me but I let you slide because of some reasons. These reasons I will reveal after death of my character, if you ask me about it. I really liked your character both IC and OOC and only reason I was waiting with promotion was that case in Hamsah, but you deleted before I could push promotion button. Pity. Anyway we had few nice fights.

Hope to see you soon as friend or foe. Good luck!

Batu (Guest)Mon 08-Oct-07 02:17 AM

#62507, "My favourite hated bard..."
In response to Reply #0

Ooh man... This sucks, had a feeling since I didn't see you for quite some time, not even a note.
What happened? No fun?

I really liked the way Nhivi was played, Batu really did hate you. He had big plans for tricking you to become Anathema. hehe Really liked the way you played her though. Quite kickass, and our trip at lvl 35 to get Crimbuns axe was cool. lvl 35 warrior + 35 bard + 35 AP, not that our AP did much but still, we made it!

Good luck with the next one, see you on the fields.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #62505 Previous topic | Next topic