Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [None] Falchiron the Rumor" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #62423
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 04-Oct-07 03:24 PM
Member since 12th May 2024
16842 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#62423, "(AGE DEATH) [None] Falchiron the Rumor"

Thu Oct 4 15:23:35 2007

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Falchiron perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:thief
Level:49
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:463

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Well..., Berak (Guest), 13-Oct-07 06:18 AM, #26
Reply organia, allatorsomethin (Guest), 11-Oct-07 09:29 AM, #25
Reply It was fun running around with you., Clarisandrie (Guest), 04-Oct-07 04:25 PM, #3
Reply Thanks., Falchiron (Guest), 04-Oct-07 04:35 PM, #4
Reply That was fun., Falchiron (Guest), 04-Oct-07 03:44 PM, #1
     Reply Congratulations., AnimalFarm, 04-Oct-07 04:11 PM, #2
     Reply RE: That was fun., Ilmdrin (Guest), 04-Oct-07 04:47 PM, #5
     Reply RE: That was fun., Falchiron (Guest), 05-Oct-07 12:29 PM, #19
     Reply Thanks for some travels! nt, Ciselor (Guest), 04-Oct-07 05:15 PM, #6
     Reply RE: That was fun., Kalageadon, 04-Oct-07 05:50 PM, #7
     Reply I hereby declare that I was this man's first PK ever., Pro-Man (Guest), 04-Oct-07 05:59 PM, #8
     Reply I definitely remember that., Falchiron (Guest), 05-Oct-07 12:34 PM, #21
          Reply Naw. You got me fair and square., Pro (Guest), 05-Oct-07 12:47 PM, #22
     Reply RE: That was fun., Lechlerr (Guest), 04-Oct-07 06:04 PM, #9
     Reply RE: That was fun., Jardas (Guest), 04-Oct-07 08:36 PM, #10
     Reply RE: That was fun., Falchiron (Guest), 05-Oct-07 12:32 PM, #20
     Reply YOU FELL??, Patick (Guest), 05-Oct-07 12:13 AM, #11
     Reply RE: That was fun., Sybea (Guest), 05-Oct-07 12:54 AM, #12
     Reply Rough Estimate of Gambling Funds Spent by Fal:, Sybea (Guest), 05-Oct-07 01:00 AM, #14
     Reply Better estimate, Falchiron (Guest), 05-Oct-07 12:20 PM, #17
     Reply I definitely wasn't a trapper., Falchiron (Guest), 05-Oct-07 04:12 PM, #23
          Reply RE: I definitely wasn't a trapper., Sybea (Guest), 05-Oct-07 09:00 PM, #24
     Reply Nicely done, Pesawwkt (Guest), 05-Oct-07 12:59 AM, #13
     Reply Glad you had fun and welcome to the fields., Throkk (Guest), 05-Oct-07 03:43 AM, #15
     Reply Well maybe yelling at everyone..., Falchiron (Guest), 05-Oct-07 12:26 PM, #18
     Reply RE: That was fun., Adina (Guest), 05-Oct-07 07:52 AM, #16

Berak (Guest)Sat 13-Oct-07 06:18 AM

#62623, "Well..."
In response to Reply #0

I liked you, I've interakted with you with four different chars. Maynak, Cedek, Berak and my current one.

You helped them all out in some way. hehe

allatorsomethin (Guest)Thu 11-Oct-07 09:29 AM

#62591, "organia"
In response to Reply #0

you were great to travel with. sucks we kept loosing either our third, or me, in the midst of rankin in organia...

figures

Clarisandrie (Guest)Thu 04-Oct-07 04:25 PM

#62427, "It was fun running around with you."
In response to Reply #0

We didnt do much other than steal people blind.

I had fun though and thought you were well played. Definately would not have guessed your first character. Well done.

Falchiron (Guest)Thu 04-Oct-07 04:35 PM

#62428, "Thanks."
In response to Reply #3

I had fun with you as well. Keep getting Ciselor to take you on those trips. I think he was bothered by my fear.

Looks like you'll be the kingpin after Jardas passes. Good luck. I was going to start a guild war if I got to be kingpin so it's probably best I died.

Falchiron (Guest)Thu 04-Oct-07 03:44 PM

#62425, "That was fun."
In response to Reply #0

Hmm. Let's see. I never really talked much in game to most people anyway. I tried to stay hidden as much as possible (I really didn't like being revealed). But I guess that's what you have to do when you play an Arial pickpocket thief.

This was my first ever character and I must say I enjoyed being Falchiron thoroughly. This is actually my first time muddin as I like to call it. So I knew I didn't want to be anything where I would just die a lot. (Definitely the reason I stayed uncaballed.) That didn't stop me though. HAHA. Nobody ever buy my PBF I don't want to see how many mob deaths I had. This character helped me learn a whole bunch. If I saw something someone was carrying and I didn't know what it did, I stole it. Appraise is a godsend who needs lore when you can appraise. It really helped out in terms of knowing what things are but I still have no idea where to get half of them. snicker. Let's see. I guess I have a few goodbyes to say even though I never talked to many of you.

Sybea- The one true person I could count on. Most people hated your traps. But that's okay, they just blamed me. It was fun running around with you. And if I ever want to play a trapper at least I know where all the good ones are *wink wink*. You will be sorely missed.

Teleon- Pretty much the only one who was able to catch me thiefing. I sure didn't expect to miss that one time. But don't think for one minute that I was ever going to turn myself in. One time I drowned myself and after that I just let Sybea kill me. No matter what anyone says a good magistrate.

Jardas- Such a great guy. Always willing to give. That's why I pretty much stopped asking for money. I just gave everything away. It made me feel great so I thought why not. Maybe thats why my donations suffered at the end. That and gambling.

Throkk- I'm really sorry about full-looting you. Yes that was me. I don't think you ever figured that out. You sure did yell at everyone else. Just to let you know I never did it again and I never will again. No matter roleplay. That's just a terrible feeling. Especially when you have no idea where to go get new things. Lucky for me people carry a lot of extra things around.

Avlak- That was the worst thing I did in the game. That was such a cheap kill. I'm sorry it had to be you. You look like you can get by though. A very good character. Now you see why I wasn't worried about you killing me.

Jutunn- You made me fear the fiend. That is a valuable lesson. Never stand in the same room as a bard. Not unless you plan on blackjacking him immediately anyway.

Now I feel bad for laughing at my cousin for so long. I'm addicted.

See you in the fields.

AnimalFarmThu 04-Oct-07 04:11 PM
Member since 12th Sep 2007
26 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#62426, "Congratulations."
In response to Reply #1

You stole from me and became an obvious enemy. I had fun for the few short hours we battled. It's great to see a converted mudder succeed in such a short amount of time. Your next character should be something special.

Cheers.

Ilmdrin (Guest)Thu 04-Oct-07 04:47 PM

#62429, "RE: That was fun."
In response to Reply #1

Very well done for a first character, very well done. It's a shame we never truly sat down and roleplayed more together but you didn't seem into it, try to roll up a more role intense character next and tweek your pk a little bit. Seems like you learned a lot and will just continue to learn more. Good job

Falchiron (Guest)Fri 05-Oct-07 12:29 PM

#62465, "RE: That was fun."
In response to Reply #5

Yeah I wasn't really trying to do a role heavy character just a passing through one. I wasn't out for any Immteraction, didn't see the point when there aren't any edges specifically for thieves. It would have been nice to chat some more. I was very lucky to get to see you in action, a true assassin. I know Ilmdrin will do great things.

Ciselor (Guest)Thu 04-Oct-07 05:15 PM

#62432, "Thanks for some travels! nt"
In response to Reply #1

nt

KalageadonThu 04-Oct-07 05:50 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2003
1044 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#62435, "RE: That was fun."
In response to Reply #1

Well like I said IC you were one of the reasons I truly hate thieves. That also means you were doing one hell of a job as one. I lost countless weapons to you in my lifetime in bursts... and nearly every time I was about to go to war/or was in the middle of a brawl and ended up having to retreat or fell because of it. Anyway I wouldn't have picked you for a noob. The interactions we did have, I thought were great, even if I was pissed. Well played and I hope I see you again soon. just not as a thief.

Pro-Man (Guest)Thu 04-Oct-07 05:59 PM

#62436, "I hereby declare that I was this man's first PK ever."
In response to Reply #1

Gaston, a 12th ranked Necromancer I was experimenting with Flee sleep on for the pre-planned Hamaramanu experiment (Which may or may not be a precursor to something else).

I was doing the flee sleep thing to see how easy it was. You weren't hiding at all so I pegged you as a newbie.

You had the Plate or Protection on and kept making saves. And I eventually messed up and you got the trip on me.

So there you have it folks Necro's are over powered and still suck at the same time.

Falchiron (Guest)Fri 05-Oct-07 12:34 PM

#62467, "I definitely remember that."
In response to Reply #8

I was like man already getting attacked this is gonna suck. But after I fled and hid, I still saw you in the area so I was like what the heck I gotta learn sometime. All luck on my part.

Pro (Guest)Fri 05-Oct-07 12:47 PM

#62468, "Naw. You got me fair and square."
In response to Reply #21

I was certain you couldn't beat me so I was taking silly risks. I wasn't really into the character so I was less than careful.

Glad I could bust your cherry!

Lechlerr (Guest)Thu 04-Oct-07 06:04 PM

#62438, "RE: That was fun."
In response to Reply #1

It was fun sharing the shadows with you. At first I didn't know whether to consider you an ally or not but was glad to find out later on that we could trust each other. That's too bad you deleted I was starting to get accustomed to Falchy being around.

Well done for a first character to get to your level, and with a thief no less..Have fun with your next.

Jardas (Guest)Thu 04-Oct-07 08:36 PM

#62440, "RE: That was fun."
In response to Reply #1

Wow, like Clarisandrie I never would've guess this was your first char. Well done, don't worry about not heroing...ranking thieves are a bitch if you don't find some good group buddies. You were the only other Elite for the longest time, good to see others taking the time to do so. I'm not too far behind ya(I think...damn Blademaster's gloves) but keep trucking, and see ya in the fields.

Falchiron (Guest)Fri 05-Oct-07 12:32 PM

#62466, "RE: That was fun."
In response to Reply #10

Yeah staying hidden and stealing from everyone will limit your group options immensely. Especially when you throw in the fact that all I was good with group wise was circle stabbing. You don't know what that first straight razor meant to me. I was like wow that's a nice dagger. Held onto it for a long time.

Patick (Guest)Fri 05-Oct-07 12:13 AM

#62445, "YOU FELL??"
In response to Reply #1

So That is why you told me to be well. Heh, I was thinking you were deleting or something. Aww you were really fun to be around. Now I wont beable to serve you any more drinks! Heh first time char huh! Good job. This is only my second time ive gotten to rank 45 or above. Keep at it And hope to see you in the fields again soon!

Sybea (Guest)Fri 05-Oct-07 12:54 AM

#62447, "RE: That was fun."
In response to Reply #1

Hot Damn, man. When I was talking with you as Fal and Sybea when you were ghosted, I had a million things I wanted to say.

Thanks so much for all the blackjacks that saved my life.
Thanks for making me not the only thief who was blamed for everything
and anything else people wanted to complain about.
Thanks for being Sybea's best friend, and my CF comic relief XD

I think Sybea let Fal in to her personality more than any other thief can claim in the game. I think more than any other person in the game, save for... let's see... two others I can think of. I had a great time running around with you, and had a great time having conversations with people who were threatening to kill Fal the Annoying Trapper. Ahem.

You will be SORELY missed.

Glad you're sticking around. See you in the Fields.

Sybea (Guest)Fri 05-Oct-07 01:00 AM

#62449, "Rough Estimate of Gambling Funds Spent by Fal:"
In response to Reply #12

I probably didn't log a few of the times I had to send you into the Inn to gamble for me, but it looks like it's somewhere between 350-400 gold.

Ahem, HOWEVER... dun dun duuuun.... The amount of coin Sybea stole from Fal our interactions: At least five times that.

Falchiron (Guest)Fri 05-Oct-07 12:20 PM

#62463, "Better estimate"
In response to Reply #14

Since I had nothing to do some times and I did keep piling up gold I think all in all I probably spent about 2,000 gold with that cheating gambler. Oh well I was never gonna out donate Jardas anyway.

Falchiron (Guest)Fri 05-Oct-07 04:12 PM

#62473, "I definitely wasn't a trapper."
In response to Reply #12

I found it so funny when someone would start in about the traps. Just because when they always ran into yours they happened to see me and assume. I got attacked on more than one instance about it but I just laughed. I never layed one trap but sure took the heat. And you're welcome for the blackjacks. Maybe one day you'll figure out why you could hardly ever get me .

Sybea (Guest)Fri 05-Oct-07 09:00 PM

#62478, "RE: I definitely wasn't a trapper."
In response to Reply #23

I'm thinking mostly on the lines of not being able to blackjack until post lv 40+, plus Arial, plus that I just plain sucked at it. Probably along the lines of the same reason you rolled your eyes or shook your head every time I failed stealing off of you... which was a lot... and more than I'm proud of, ha.

As far as being bait for all the people that thought you were a trapper, Sybea thought it was pretty hillarious, too. However, I had much more fun standing and talking to people about "Sorry, didn't mean to knock you out there. Yknow, traps" all while you stood there robbing the hell out of them.

That imaple trap sure is annoy, though, huh? I remember killing you in one hit when you wanted a warrant removed. I think that'll be my only thief PK, actually, but it was also my first "assassination" with this Thief.

Pesawwkt (Guest)Fri 05-Oct-07 12:59 AM

#62448, "Nicely done"
In response to Reply #1

Anytime anything went missing I just automatically assumed it was you :-p
a couple of times I didn't notice and in the middle of a fight be trying to wield XYZ and I get the You don't have that. Once it nearly cost me the fight.
I did get the noobish vibe from you a bit, but man I never thought for one moment it was your first char! That's a great achievement, most people don't make it past 16 with their first couple.
Glad I got to talk to you before your rattled your chains and shuffled off. Hopefully you will be more into an RP type char with your next....oh there will be a next, and a next, and a next. Welcome to Addiction.

Throkk (Guest)Fri 05-Oct-07 03:43 AM

#62455, "Glad you had fun and welcome to the fields."
In response to Reply #1

You seem to have done very well for a first char. Good job!

>Throkk- I'm really sorry about full-looting you. Yes that was me. I
>don't think you ever figured that out. You sure did yell at everyone
>else. Just to let you know I never did it again and I never will
>again. No matter roleplay. That's just a terrible feeling.

Hey, you are supposed to enjoy the loot, not get a bad conscience
Anyway, though I have been full looted a few times, I don't remember
yelling at anyone after I died. When was this?

Falchiron (Guest)Fri 05-Oct-07 12:26 PM

#62464, "Well maybe yelling at everyone..."
In response to Reply #15

... is a bad way to put it. You were just in the silverwoods fighting someone. I was walking by then said what the heck. Went back north to the southern crossroads and waited for that death cry. Your killer went north and so I went to the guild and pulled the ol' remove all drop all. Did that about twice (you minotaurs sure can carry some weight). Somebody casually mentioned that you were telling them to give your stuff back. I just stayed hidden for a while.

Adina (Guest)Fri 05-Oct-07 07:52 AM

#62461, "RE: That was fun."
In response to Reply #1

And I don't even get a small mention? It was fun hanging out with you even towards the end of your life.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #62423 Previous topic | Next topic