Subject: "Duujai whatever her last name was - deleted" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #61639
Show all folders

Duujai (Guest)Fri 14-Sep-07 03:08 PM

#61639, "Duujai whatever her last name was - deleted"

Thanks for all the good times! Lyeden, I hope you can use that stuff I left for you, tried to hand it over but your inventory was full. Good luck Fortress and enjoy!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply WTF? Why'd you go and delete?, Elahrairais (Guest), 16-Sep-07 06:05 AM, #12
Reply RE: Duujai whatever her last name was - deleted, Deyriaras (Guest), 15-Sep-07 09:52 AM, #11
Reply Fun character., Niheriva (Guest), 15-Sep-07 09:06 AM, #10
Reply A great character, Corrlaan, 14-Sep-07 09:58 PM, #9
Reply Gotta know, were you Dynstai? nt, Mez (Guest), 14-Sep-07 03:39 PM, #3
Reply RE: Gotta know, were you Dynstai? nt, Duujai (Guest), 14-Sep-07 03:43 PM, #4
Reply I'm the guilty party for that one.n/t, Cytherea, 14-Sep-07 03:46 PM, #5
Reply RE: Duujai whatever her last name was - deleted, Braemir (Guest), 14-Sep-07 03:14 PM, #2
Reply You too!, Duujai (Guest), 14-Sep-07 03:53 PM, #7
Reply Ack!, Lyeden, 14-Sep-07 03:13 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Ack!, Duujai (Guest), 14-Sep-07 03:50 PM, #6
          Reply RE: Ack!, Lyeden, 14-Sep-07 03:57 PM, #8

Elahrairais (Guest)Sun 16-Sep-07 06:05 AM

#61675, "WTF? Why'd you go and delete?"
In response to Reply #0

I always had fun with you around. I mean, a healer and an elf two hander complement each other VERY well, and you knew your business with the healing so I never had to worry. Why the sudden deletion? I didn't get to interact with you as much as I wanted to, but I enjoyed the time we did have.

Deyriaras (Guest)Sat 15-Sep-07 09:52 AM

#61666, "RE: Duujai whatever her last name was - deleted"
In response to Reply #0

I enjoyed having you around. From the talks we had to the shameless bitch ranking me. You were a very good healer, and you seemed to know exactly what commune was needed at any giving point. Kudos. Can't wait to see what you do next.

Niheriva (Guest)Sat 15-Sep-07 09:06 AM

#61665, "Fun character."
In response to Reply #0

I thought you did a really good job with this character and enjoyed all the raids, trips, and even just sitting around more when you were around. It was good to have someone to talk to that I felt really understood where I came from with my viewpoints and was always willing to listen as I mused things out. I hate our times seemed to stop overlapping towards the end, but that's real life work for you.

CorrlaanFri 14-Sep-07 09:58 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2005
195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#61658, "A great character"
In response to Reply #0

In a slough of great characters right now. I saw a moderately strong force for change with you and I want to thank you for letting me try out some of my new philosophies and concepts for my religion with this character. Even if sometimes it didn't end in a conventional answer that you anticipated.

Good luck with your next, Im sure it will be as good if not better than this one.

Corrlaan followers are NICE. With a capital NICE!

Mez (Guest)Fri 14-Sep-07 03:39 PM

#61642, "Gotta know, were you Dynstai? nt"
In response to Reply #0

f

Duujai (Guest)Fri 14-Sep-07 03:43 PM

#61643, "RE: Gotta know, were you Dynstai? nt"
In response to Reply #3

Nope

CythereaFri 14-Sep-07 03:46 PM
Member since 13th May 2005
67 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#61644, "I'm the guilty party for that one.n/t"
In response to Reply #3

n/t

Braemir (Guest)Fri 14-Sep-07 03:14 PM

#61641, "RE: Duujai whatever her last name was - deleted"
In response to Reply #0

Ack, sorry to see you go Duujai. I enjoyed talking with you. Unfortunely our play times didn't mesh a whole lot. Always fun to have another Corrlaan follower around to talk about the religion. I was hoping we could interact some more. Anyhow, good luck on your next!

Duujai (Guest)Fri 14-Sep-07 03:53 PM

#61646, "You too!"
In response to Reply #2

Good job and good luck. Hope everything works out well for you. The Fort has needed another Acolyte leader for a loooong time, kudos! It will be nice to see the ranks fatted up a bit.

LyedenFri 14-Sep-07 03:13 PM
Member since 05th Aug 2007
49 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#61640, "Ack!"
In response to Reply #0

No! Boo! BOO I say! How could you just delete like that? :(

Alas, GLWYN.

Duujai (Guest)Fri 14-Sep-07 03:50 PM

#61645, "RE: Ack!"
In response to Reply #1

I was pretty disheartened. I think it's best just to let her go. Hey, good luck. I hope you get a lot of mileage out of the Fortress and your character turns out to be all you hoped he would. I liked him a lot.

LyedenFri 14-Sep-07 03:57 PM
Member since 05th Aug 2007
49 posts
#61647, "RE: Ack!"
In response to Reply #6

Ah, pity. Also, thanks for all the nifty things you taught/showed me/Lyeden. We both liked your character :P

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #61639 Previous topic | Next topic