Subject: "Deleted, don't feel like the rage delete to pop up." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #61612
Show all folders

Kuruyle (Guest)Sat 15-Sep-07 08:58 AM

#61612, "Deleted, don't feel like the rage delete to pop up."

I really dug this character, a lot more than I should of. Got pretty hooked up on forms with Mongoose and Orangutan, and the RP I got out of everyone was really solid, even from the newer players so that was tight.

I've been gone awhile and wanted to make a comeback character, found all my wands and was rocking out. I never died until Nihervia decided to kill me naked when I told her I was leaving the lands just now.. so props to you on that Captain.

Anyways, my role was the funnest thing about this character, I took a whole day and planned it out and wrote it... but RL stuff conflicts too much with me. I kept trying to get the slightest RP from the IMMs like the olden days and never got anything, so that kind of made me sad. I was sending prays about Valg (The Lich Valg whom brought Nightwalkers to Thera) and then all I get is "An Immortal forces you to "wizlist" and nothing more.

Anyways, CF is strong at hero. There was a lot of fun enemies, Raatok you were fun... the only person I couldn't really beat. But I won't give goodbye's, if you have something to say.. I'll happily write back... take care!

Kuruyle Tal'Kreoni

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Damnit, why does the GOOD backup always delete? nt, Isspyn (Guest), 14-Sep-07 06:46 PM, #5
Reply You rocked man, I really enjoyed our interactions... ro..., Kuruyle (Guest), 14-Sep-07 11:29 PM, #6
     Reply Thanks (stxt), Isspyn (Guest), 15-Sep-07 12:04 AM, #7
Reply Lame attempt at character assassination., Niheriva (Guest), 13-Sep-07 10:11 PM, #3
Reply I would., Pro-man (Guest), 14-Sep-07 01:03 AM, #4
Reply RE: Deleted, don't feel like the rage delete to pop up., Lyristeon, 13-Sep-07 07:54 PM, #1
     Reply I wasn't praying for the IMM, Kuruyle (Guest), 13-Sep-07 07:58 PM, #2
          Reply Sounds like you don't know what you wanted, Yhorian (Guest), 14-Sep-07 07:10 PM, #8

Isspyn (Guest)Fri 14-Sep-07 06:46 PM

#61653, "Damnit, why does the GOOD backup always delete? nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Kuruyle (Guest)Fri 14-Sep-07 11:29 PM

#61660, "You rocked man, I really enjoyed our interactions... ro..."
In response to Reply #5

n/t

Isspyn (Guest)Sat 15-Sep-07 12:04 AM

#61661, "Thanks (stxt)"
In response to Reply #6

I was really upset to see this. Your form set was awesome, and we complimented each other very well. I was counting on you to help me stretch these deaths a little further!

Although we really didn't get much to RP a whole lot, I liked what I saw of your character angle. When we were both around it was always "who needs to die next?" or "how do we get the Scepter back?", all of which I enjoyed. That last retrieval from Fort really had my confidence level in our abilities as team Scion pumped up.

Alas... here's to the killing that might have been. Good luck with future endeavors.

Niheriva (Guest)Thu 13-Sep-07 11:01 PM

#61616, "Lame attempt at character assassination."
In response to Reply #0

Why lie about something so trivial as whether or not you had gear when I killed you to prove your point? You definetly had 2 mantles of earth, the shifter staff, ring of stamina and fortitude, aquamarine bracelet and..anyway, yeah. Do you want me to dig out the log?

Pro-man (Guest)Fri 14-Sep-07 01:03 AM

#61619, "I would."
In response to Reply #3

This feels like the same guy that played the Felar Imperial when I pinched him.

LyristeonThu 13-Sep-07 07:54 PM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#61613, "RE: Deleted, don't feel like the rage delete to pop up."
In response to Reply #0

Sorry, but, you were 70 hours old and hadn't really done anything worth some immteraction beyond being inducted. As far as being forced to look at the wizlist, I see that as a little nudge so you don't waste your time praying for an imm who is dormant and not going to respond.

Kuruyle (Guest)Thu 13-Sep-07 07:58 PM

#61614, "I wasn't praying for the IMM"
In response to Reply #1

I was about getting to the root of the Nightwalkers and finding the strongest one and how their system operates. I was praying for knowledge of Valg the Mortal, in some RP'ish cool way, through the Nightwalker or something.

But whatever it's all good, I was a young character and I had fun. I wasn't looking for a con quest or anything, just something fun. But thanks for being such a good IMM... you and Eshval were always my two favorite.

Yhorian (Guest)Sat 15-Sep-07 08:58 AM

#61654, "Sounds like you don't know what you wanted"
In response to Reply #2

So how the hell was an imm supposed to know what you were after?

You are welcome to request whatever the hell you want via pray. But you really have to be reasonable about it. Give Valg one good reason why he should take out 15 minutes of what is a heavily reduced CF schedule to chat with a random mage about Nightwalkers.

Especially when I know for a fact, this information is available sans-imm hand holding.

Yhorian

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #61612 Previous topic | Next topic