Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Dejebi Berylplume the Legend of the ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #61537
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 10-Sep-07 05:52 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#61537, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Dejebi Berylplume the Legend of the Battlefield"

Mon Sep 10 17:48:33 2007

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Dejebi perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:133

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Dejebi (Guest)Mon 10-Sep-07 09:44 PM

#61547, "Well, my axe/mace experiment is over."
In response to Reply #0

I had a good time with Dejebi in the sense that it was a good learning experience for me with certain legacies. Arial mace/axe was pretty amazing and I geared well for it. I usually could stand up against most folks, but there were a few (Pissudin) who tooled me everytime. When thinking about this combo most folks suggested fist for a legacy, I decided to go for lightweight axes and maces, which there are descent ones of. I love whirlwind of steel for an arial, its a good legacy and I think it works well. I didn't want to go the STSF route because everyeone else was, but I wish I had. I think my fights in the Rites would have been much different had I had that. Instead I chose Flow of Shadows. It is a nice legacy, but I didn't think it worked often enough at times. I thought perhaps it was a time of day thing, but that didn't seem to be accurate either. I probably just don't know enough about it.

Anyway, let me describe whats been going on in my life lately, and I think you guys will all get the idea of why I didn't show up as much lately. I've been in the process of selling my house for the last year and a few months. I also started a new position last april. I'm one of four Supervisor's at our local public transit company and so I work a lot of differnet shifts, depending on who is on vacation, at training, bla bla bla. Well, my mother actually decided a year ago to buy my house, if it didn't sell before she sold hers, and we have been waiting for that. Needless to say, her place sold a few weeks ago and so began the moving. However, it wasn't just boxing my house up and moving stuff, no..it was helping her with hers as well. Then moving her into my (now her) house and starting the workings of buying my new place. Anyway, we moved her stuff to storage except for her bedroom things, and that completed "phase 1" as I like to call it of a three-phase move. Now I'm just trying to get everything done for closing on my new place and then "phase 2" will begin, followed by "phase 3" and the eventual garage sale to get rid of all the descent crap we have found from moving. ah...busy busy stuff. Oh yeah, my wife works part time plus is getting her master's in drug and alcohol rehab counseling and is in the middle of her internship. Lets just say, I've done 90% of the work for everything involved. I've also decided for the first few months I won't have cable/internet at my house while I make adjustments to my budget for the huge increase in mortgage. I think if I had made Drillmaster or Commander I planned to give it all my free-time, but since that didn't happen, I felt it was time to retire the character. Ok...that was long, lets do some goodbyes.

Imms:
Kasty: Well, I'm sorry I didn't stick with it, I've always wanted a follower of yours, but just didn't feel like trying to make this one work. Thanks for the good words at the rites.

ysal: I got you that stupid egg, but you left before I Could give it to you. I said I would be right back...that bummed me out.

Battle:
Vhlo: Great commander, wish we had been together more, but we had some fun.

Brink: You were a powerhouse. You always put together tough giants, and great ragers, well done again.

Golhyrr: I think I know what legacy you have, I was so ticked that I missed all those whirls in our first fight. I honestly believe that if I had hit the first one, plus boneshatter, our outcome would have been much different. You are tough though, and deserve it for sure.

Jichii: This character drove me nuts at times, but also was fun to be around at times. You had a great RP going and I loved the twist thing.

Berak: Good job man, good job.

Other current ragers: Keep up the good work, lots of youngsters coming up now, you should have fun destroying those nexans.

Enemies:
Victoria: I think our fight could have gone either way, and we were both committed to the death. Great job, you have a good character going, though you seem to be absent more.

Xilia: You are a tough cookie, with great RP. Not tough from a PK standpoint, but just taking a beating, and keeping it going.

Istalin: We had some great battles throgh the months, I think that dragon is a bit much personaly, but what do I know. that last time you got me with Teleon was frustrating though, thast for sure. Mainly because some little bugger came and took half my stuff after it. Oh well, I can understand, you were near dead too.

Siloreelo: You are tough and I could never do well enough against you. Good job

Pissudin: I'm not sure how a whirled/boneshattered tiger can destroy me as easily as you do, but you sure won by a wide marjin most of the time. Good job as vindie, very deathful.

Vhaile: I was bummed when you and the other deleted, you guys were fun foes.

babuchak: I had your number most of the time, but we had a good fight going always. I tried to always leave anything I didn't need.

Others: Write and I'll definately respond, I fought a lot of folks.

Aaron aka Minyar

Pissudin (Guest)Mon 10-Sep-07 10:13 PM

#61551, "Good job."
In response to Reply #1

Great battlerager, i liked Dejebi from what i have seen. You were willing to fight and had that aura of courage i like to see in the village.

About our fights, shifter learned some new tricks with greater enlivens, like "ferocity of the tiger", that along with haste, giant strenght and one or two pieces of equipment, i could counter almost if not all the strenght and dex lost from the boneshatter/whirl.

But good job all around, hope things set down a bit for you and you bring another interesting character.

See you in the fields.

Armonk (Guest)Mon 10-Sep-07 11:07 PM

#61556, "Ouch"
In response to Reply #1

Can't believe you forgot me. Another quality char from you. Hopefully everything will piece together for you and you can get back to the fun stuff. Btw, didn't you play Kaasi? I played Twilakon...

Dejebi (Guest)Tue 11-Sep-07 01:55 PM

#61571, "Hey."
In response to Reply #3

I didn't foget yout, figured what we said in your goodbyes was enough. I didn't plan to make the writing long. I liked Armonk a lot, like I said in the goodbye. Crazy berserker-like defender!

Anyway, I played Kaasi and this was a much better go at it for me.

Berak (Guest)Tue 11-Sep-07 11:09 AM

#61566, "RE: Well, my axe/mace experiment is over."
In response to Reply #1

Last one to bite the dust. Was fun being around you as well. Looking at those loggs at qhcf I really miss being a rager. hehe Next char I make will most certanly be a rager unless I find what I'm playing now truly fun. hehe

I'll see you in the fields!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #61537 Previous topic | Next topic