Subject: "(CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Haebum the Planewalker" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #61362
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 06-Sep-07 01:36 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#61362, "(CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Haebum the Planewalker"

Thu Sep 6 13:32:43 2007

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Haebum perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:150

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I have to echo Vlad., Thuul (Guest), 08-Sep-07 12:10 PM, #10
Reply The good and the bad., Vladamir, 07-Sep-07 07:22 AM, #5
Reply I fully expected my time in the spire to be brief, haebum (Guest), 07-Sep-07 07:44 AM, #6
     Reply It's in the magistrate rules., Yhorian (Guest), 07-Sep-07 10:16 AM, #7
          Reply Have you read them?, CraftedD (Guest), 07-Sep-07 10:29 AM, #8
               Reply RE: Have you read them?, Magistrate (Guest), 07-Sep-07 01:56 PM, #9
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Haebum the Planewalker, Xin (Guest), 06-Sep-07 04:58 PM, #2
Reply conjies are not my strength, haebum (Guest), 06-Sep-07 06:27 PM, #3
Reply RE: conjies are not my strength, Throkk (Guest), 07-Sep-07 02:49 AM, #4
Reply How hard is it to retrieve with a Conji?, Thuul (Guest), 08-Sep-07 12:12 PM, #11
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Haebum the Planewalker, Talek (Guest), 06-Sep-07 03:36 PM, #1

Thuul (Guest)Sat 08-Sep-07 12:10 PM

#61416, "I have to echo Vlad."
In response to Reply #0

You should have been tossed out the day after you got in because of that gaunt.

I blame Siloreel's newbishness for your stay. It was a no brainer that you should have been gone.

VladamirFri 07-Sep-07 07:22 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#61388, "The good and the bad."
In response to Reply #0

I like your characters, and I like you so I'll try to be constructive with my criticism when I get to it.

The good: You were tough and you really seemed to know your ####. We went a few rounds, but I was sad that I never really got the chance to go at you one on one, which ties into the second part of the post.

The Bad: How you managed to stay in Tribunal is beyond me. Attacking cabals with no criminals online at the time, nightgaunting people who were in protected cities...I was just in awe everytime I saw you with the Tribunal flag in front of your name, because you were just blatantly pissing all over the cabal.

90% of the time, I really liked this character, but the other 10% really made me just open my mouth and go "bleh".

haebum (Guest)Fri 07-Sep-07 07:44 AM

#61389, "I fully expected my time in the spire to be brief"
In response to Reply #5

I only broke the law 3 times actually, at least in my opinion and to my knwoledge with haebum. My very first gaunt hit an outlander in a guild (who knew they spent so much friggin time in galadon). My very last gaunt hit a shifter at his recall (stupid timing). and while walking through a city a paladin ran up to me and got hit by my demon (I was actually outside the city when he was hit but demons rack slow sometimes).

as for raiding cabals without criminals I did that twice in the last day just trying to pick a fight and use up my last death. I personally thing that the whole don't raid cabals policy is super ultra mega gay and is a reflection of the extreme conservatism of tribunals leadership. I think that path is fine for people like sil but some of the rest of us would rather deal with the fall out and intrigue that comes with being agressive.

Yhorian (Guest)Fri 07-Sep-07 10:16 AM

#61394, "It's in the magistrate rules."
In response to Reply #6

You know, if you read them, it not only tells you why not to raid - but also the consequences and the reasons for not being able to.

Yhorian

CraftedD (Guest)Fri 07-Sep-07 10:29 AM

#61395, "Have you read them?"
In response to Reply #7

It doesnt say you cant at all. Only possible thoughts that may come from it.

Magistrate (Guest)Fri 07-Sep-07 01:56 PM

#61401, "RE: Have you read them?"
In response to Reply #8

You can raid the other cabals all you want in Tribunal. Except, it is hardly worth it. Hit any outer/inner except Outlander and you lose all your cabal powers for like a day at least, i.e. no placing warrants, no manacles, no vigilance, no guard call.

And if it becomes a habit, expect to be kicked out by the Provost or whichever IMM is running Executioner at the time. Why? Because they don't want Trib hitting anyone else except Outlander.

Xin (Guest)Thu 06-Sep-07 04:58 PM

#61364, "RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Haebum the Planewalker"
In response to Reply #0

When you were moving up through the ranks I thought you were a trash talking piece of crap that I relished to see enter the hero ranks, but once you hit those ranks I grew to respect you because you weren't afraid to try to recover the Scales. Too many people in the hero ranks play it safe, and I appreciate players like you with the balls to risk their set or play when they have more than two enemies in their pk range. GLWYN.

haebum (Guest)Thu 06-Sep-07 06:27 PM

#61366, "conjies are not my strength"
In response to Reply #2

I stuggled to no end with devils and I am not much of a gearing player so I never had enough hp to be a true powerhouse.

I just love to fight and fight and fight and evil conjie tribs are just not built to do that to many restrictions on when and who you can fight to use the class strengths.

That time at the tree I just didn't have the time to sit around while you guys sorted out my gear. and its not like I couldn't simply recover it easily on my own.

we had some ok fights but someone always poped out of the trees next to you when I went to the refuge and well you kinda made a point about not gettng wanted and mixing it up off your turf, really though the only outlander who did that a lot was jutunn with his fiends and occasionally throkk.

was not as fun as when I fought you with drovis, I think its time for me to revert to my strength with warriors, the only question is whip or axe.

Throkk (Guest)Fri 07-Sep-07 02:49 AM

#61384, "RE: conjies are not my strength"
In response to Reply #3

Playing evil tribunal conjurer is looking for trouble, especially
if you prefer to just charge into the fray.

I will echo Xin and say that you often came looking for a fight in Prosimy. Cool points for mixing it up.

As for your next. Make a svirf axe/flail. You know you want to

Thuul (Guest)Sat 08-Sep-07 12:12 PM

#61417, "How hard is it to retrieve with a Conji?"
In response to Reply #2

He was okay as a character, he would offer back handed advice and try to teach people how to fight as far as preps and tactics went.

He just shouldn't have been a Trib.

Talek (Guest)Thu 06-Sep-07 03:36 PM

#61363, "RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Haebum the Planewalker"
In response to Reply #0

Damn, I liked your character from what I saw. Good luck with the next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #61362 Previous topic | Next topic