Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Legissar the Champion of the Virtues" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #61286
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 02-Sep-07 06:08 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#61286, "(DELETED) [None] Legissar the Champion of the Virtues"

Sun Sep 2 18:05:52 2007

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Legissar perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:132

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Legissar the Champion of the Virtu..., Legissar (Guest), 03-Sep-07 07:51 AM, #1
     Reply I certanly agree!!!!, Berak (Guest), 03-Sep-07 11:02 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Legissar the Champion of the Virtu..., Daevryn, 03-Sep-07 03:44 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Legissar the Champion of the Virtu..., Legissar (Guest), 03-Sep-07 06:08 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Legissar the Champion of the Virtu..., Daevryn, 03-Sep-07 06:36 PM, #7
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Legissar the Champion of the Virtu..., Legissar (Guest), 04-Sep-07 05:19 AM, #11
     Reply Man, Mek (Guest), 03-Sep-07 06:25 PM, #5
          Reply I can admit that I'm sort of a jackass. (n/t), Daevryn, 03-Sep-07 06:35 PM, #6
          Reply Eh, Dwoggurd, 03-Sep-07 07:24 PM, #8
               Reply I agree, Mek (Guest), 03-Sep-07 07:30 PM, #9
                    Reply That was a great analogy. I'm stealing it!, Pro-man (Guest), 05-Sep-07 03:52 PM, #12
          Reply RE: Man, Lyristeon, 03-Sep-07 09:11 PM, #10
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Legissar the Champion of the Virtu..., Kadsies (Guest), 07-Sep-07 11:08 AM, #13

Legissar (Guest)Mon 03-Sep-07 07:51 AM

#61291, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Legissar the Champion of the Virtu..."
In response to Reply #0

Props to those i liked... You know who you are.

Slops to those i disliked... You know who you are.

Game improvement suggestion: Get an european imm to cover normal playing times for Europa.

Berak (Guest)Mon 03-Sep-07 11:02 AM

#61294, "I certanly agree!!!!"
In response to Reply #1

Yeah! Get a european imm! I'm having a hard time to match imms. Been staying up way to late, and getting up way to early to try to catch one. ^^ hehe

DaevrynMon 03-Sep-07 03:44 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#61300, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Legissar the Champion of the Virtu..."
In response to Reply #1

Out of curiousity, what were you hoping for from European-time imms?

It's not that I didn't see a decent amount of Legissar. It's just that I didn't think he was very good.

Legissar (Guest)Mon 03-Sep-07 06:08 PM

#61303, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Legissar the Champion of the Virtu..."
In response to Reply #3

We are merely lacking an active imm in our playing times. Its an issue for us european players, and if you try to be objective you should understand that.

I dont care if you did not like Legissar. I have had several other chars you have liked, and this was just a suggestion to improve the gamevalue for some of your players. You dont have to become all defensive about it.

DaevrynMon 03-Sep-07 06:36 PM
11117 posts
#61307, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Legissar the Champion of the Virtu..."
In response to Reply #4

Just curious as to what you're specifically looking for, I guess. Lots of imms are on during the daytime U.S. time, which I gather is when a lot of team Europe plays.

Legissar (Guest)Tue 04-Sep-07 05:19 AM

#61315, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Legissar the Champion of the Virtu..."
In response to Reply #7

Nevermind. I will not try to explain anything to you. I am not walking into a ####storm with my mouth open.

Mek (Guest)Mon 03-Sep-07 06:25 PM

#61305, "Man"
In response to Reply #3

It's not that I didn't see a decent amount of Legissar. It's just that I didn't think he was very good.

That's kinda harsh, don't you think?

It's kinda like saying, "Not to worry, I DID see you quite a bit during your 132 hour lifespan. But, you weren't good enough that I'd do anything other than watch you anonymously and keep tabs about what I didn't like."

I am not saying that is how it was, but from my perspective as a forum browser it seemed rude. If I, who am typically a fair and rational person, can say that, you know there are a lot of less level-headed people thinking the same or worse.

DaevrynMon 03-Sep-07 06:35 PM
11117 posts
#61306, "I can admit that I'm sort of a jackass. (n/t)"
In response to Reply #5

DwoggurdMon 03-Sep-07 07:24 PM
Member since 20th Jan 2004
668 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#61308, "Eh"
In response to Reply #6

And also a cheater.
But props to you for being direct. That's exactly people need even if they don't always understand that. Honest opinion means much more than a ton of good but pointeless words (like from Khaso). After all, if you have a hole in your pants and nobody tells you that, you may never realize that.

Mek (Guest)Mon 03-Sep-07 07:30 PM

#61309, "I agree"
In response to Reply #8

....so long as there is some attempt at being constructive with it.

Telling someone they have a hole in their pants is good, because they can fix the problem that you made them aware of. Now, take the same situation and instead say, "There is something horribly wrong with you," and then drop the conversation. There's a huge difference.

Pro-man (Guest)Wed 05-Sep-07 03:52 PM

#61353, "That was a great analogy. I'm stealing it!"
In response to Reply #9

Telling someone they have a hole in their pants is good, because they can fix the problem that you made them aware of. Now, take the same situation and instead say, "There is something horribly wrong with you," and then drop the conversation. There's a huge difference.

LyristeonMon 03-Sep-07 09:11 PM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#61311, "RE: Man"
In response to Reply #5

Sometimes things aren't always what they appear. His post just sounded more like he wanted an excuse for a character that didn't turn out the way he had hoped. There were plenty of imms around during his playing times, but, nobody saw anything that really made this guy radiate hero paladin. Sorry, it's just the truth.

Kadsies (Guest)Fri 07-Sep-07 11:08 AM

#61398, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Legissar the Champion of the Virtu..."
In response to Reply #1

I can see where imms didnt think you were a stand out paladin. You have the typical cautious type gameplay which doesnt always carry into good paladin points. I didnt personally think you were a bad character but you cant play every char as a cold calculating cautious char, some chars you HAVE to take risks with. Paladins are one such example. Ofcourse I tend to go overboard with the risk taking but thats how I generally play these days.

Parv

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #61286 Previous topic | Next topic