Subject: "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Brinkmun Grantus the Last of the Kh..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #61261
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 01-Sep-07 09:20 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#61261, "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Brinkmun Grantus the Last of the Khra'Quek, Drillmaster of Battle"

Sat Sep 1 09:18:53 2007

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Brinkmun perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:518

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Damn you are FAST!, Rendalo (Guest), 01-Sep-07 06:41 PM, #10
Reply RE: Damn you are FAST!, Berak (Guest), 01-Sep-07 11:03 PM, #12
Reply Brink and Bink!, Its Bink (Guest), 01-Sep-07 02:57 PM, #8
Reply That's all folks, Gerylanst (Guest), 01-Sep-07 09:30 AM, #1
     Reply Empire, Gerylanst (Guest), 01-Sep-07 09:33 AM, #2
     Reply Nexus, Gery (Guest), 01-Sep-07 09:35 AM, #3
     Reply Re; Me!, Xilia (Guest), 01-Sep-07 01:53 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Nexus, Mutsu (Guest), 05-Sep-07 07:38 AM, #21
     Reply Imms, Gery (Guest), 01-Sep-07 09:41 AM, #4
     Reply Good times, Yean, 01-Sep-07 11:40 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Imms, Lyristeon, 01-Sep-07 12:37 PM, #6
     Reply Well Done!, Kastellyn, 04-Sep-07 10:50 AM, #20
     Reply Yar Longshanks!, Ysaloerye, 05-Sep-07 11:55 AM, #22
     Reply Crap!, Berak (Guest), 01-Sep-07 04:24 PM, #9
     Reply RE: That's all folks, Kalageadon, 01-Sep-07 07:20 PM, #11
     Reply Thank you, Mosem (Guest), 02-Sep-07 02:19 AM, #13
     Reply Uh oh, Awk (Guest), 02-Sep-07 02:30 AM, #14
     Reply RE: That's all folks, Igsoeh, 02-Sep-07 06:06 AM, #15
     Reply You were one of my inductees, Drakgrak (Guest), 02-Sep-07 10:18 PM, #16
     Reply RE: That's all folks, Teutonium (Guest), 03-Sep-07 07:35 AM, #17
     Reply Oh sure!! Forget me!!, Dejebi (Guest), 03-Sep-07 09:43 PM, #18
     Reply RE: That's all folks, Feiaina (Guest), 04-Sep-07 08:07 AM, #19

Rendalo (Guest)Sat 01-Sep-07 06:41 PM

#61272, "Damn you are FAST!"
In response to Reply #0

Those last few times we fought you were just so damn quick I couldn't figure out where the hell you went. Granted I was playing on a laptop in a freezing hotel lobby in Korea... That damn dragon was tough, but definately will never land a kill on someone who is prepared. I was HOPING to get you to follow me to the water, but you seemed to lose interest in me quickly. Oh well, good luck on the next! P.S.. When you are Berak were in Galadon, I was sure I was dead since you both attacked me at first, then you both kinda ignored me while I chased one then the other back and forth around Galadon... I thought maybe you were link dead at first, but then I just ended up confused... I think maybe you both weren't sure who should fight me? Later!

Berak (Guest)Sat 01-Sep-07 11:03 PM

#61275, "RE: Damn you are FAST!"
In response to Reply #10

Well, it was quite confusing sinec both you and the other shifter that was in town have the same form. So I thought it still was you that entered the room when it was infact another shifter. (+ I was lagging a bit that night...) That whole night was very messy but vey funny. heh

Its Bink (Guest)Sat 01-Sep-07 02:57 PM

#61269, "Brink and Bink!"
In response to Reply #0

No fair! You cheated me into a fight by saying it was your last and didn't pop for another two hours! Hah! I had a few fights with you but I had the obvious upperhand. I remember the four man village raid with alone defending and I was all prepared to kick the bucket that one raid with the do or die stance. Balls paid out for me. I almost said my prayers when you started bashing that one time during that raid. Was overjoyed when I got the three of you. Ever since I've been prepared. Not much I saw but what little fights we had I loved. I liked the I won't back out attitude. Well done and see you in the fields, real soon!

Oh no! Its Bink!

Gerylanst (Guest)Sat 01-Sep-07 09:30 AM

#61262, "That's all folks"
In response to Reply #0

Well Brinkmun was a damed cool char all around, full of fun, full of alot of frustration as well, but really ####ing cool. I've been on a mission these last few days to con die, it was just starting to drag on and I wanted to go out instead of fade out. Sorry about the huge kick in the junk to the village, like one hero....I was hoping the majority of you 'recently dead' heros would be around after me to help carry it through the tough times......Oh well, it'll be fun for the few of you there are, being the underdog is always nice!

On to goodbyes, This char spread over a long damed time, so if I miss you, post and I'll try to reply:

Battle

Vhlouvhang Killer combo, killer svirf, it was fun runnin around with you, too bad its your last because I had lots of fun

Taelina You Bitch! HEHEHE I don't care what anyone else said, You rocked on every level. In my own eyes, you surpassed any villager I've played or seen. That's just what I think.

Drakgrak You old bastard, it was fun running with you, God I need to play a dwarf rager one day.

Awk God you seemed suicidal....Awesome

Armonk Big Pimpin...it was ####ing cool to take down the mountain with you, Hope we mesh that well again

Aciela Didn't see to much of you, but damed you musta been a machine.

Feiana You and I matched up well, It was good fun, sucks that you left

Rut and Beh Keep on truckin my little svirf homies

Teuton Elf rager, tough to do, and your doing well

Like I said, I may forget some, post and I'll reply
I tried to stay off the forums with Brink as much as possible, I wasn't trying to snub any of you, just didn't want a ####load of drama on either forum

Gerylanst (Guest)Sat 01-Sep-07 09:33 AM

#61263, "Empire"
In response to Reply #1

Kharg Man, after you wasted Ruiseg and returned most of my armor....constantly, I knew I wanted to make a rager rp that somewhat modeled your own. I know you were kasty, but just wanted to drop that on you, Well ####ing done.

Hunsobo Again, you ####ing machine. I was soooo pumped when you died, but damit, you stomped a hole right through my ass just a bit afterwords, Another imm I know, but hella cool

Waserax I hate shamans, but you did well enough, Good job

The rest of you, post and I'll reply. It's early and I'm hungover

Gery (Guest)Sat 01-Sep-07 09:35 AM

#61264, "Nexus"
In response to Reply #1

Tysda Good job, the island missed you when you left, but damit you were tough when you were alive

Xilla Man I'm sorry for killing you sooo many times, you've earned the yeti, I hope you do well.....(but not too well against my village)

Spacing out on the rest, post and I reply

Xilia (Guest)Sat 01-Sep-07 01:53 PM

#61268, "Re; Me!"
In response to Reply #3

Hehe, yeah. You killed me a lot.
God, you were SO strong.
I honestly, no matter what, could never, EVER beat you without calling in the army.
I never got to interact with you as much as I wanted, as you were a BattleRager, but I'm damned sure you deserved all you got.
Still, that one fight.....Bleh. My courage and the whole hype with the Yeti is gone. Barrier + Shield + Aura + Bard songs + Vanguard + Armor + all shifter preps + you were writhing =====I still die.

You were SO much cooler in battle than any other character I'd see, though. Always in combat, doesn't matter the odds, but just ALWAYS in combat.
I hope you liked the spoon I left you.
And make a friggan' Nexun Cloud Warrior with the same stuff. Is need you!
I'll be dead soon as well, though, so I'll post some fun logs then.

Mutsu (Guest)Wed 05-Sep-07 07:38 AM

#61346, "RE: Nexus"
In response to Reply #3

I loved our fights. I almost had you couple of times. Weldone. Nice solid char. See you in the fields.

Gery (Guest)Sat 01-Sep-07 09:41 AM

#61265, "Imms"
In response to Reply #1

Kasty I mentioned earlier in my goodbye to kharg, You the ####ing man, you keep the village pumpin and I thank you for that. Thanks for the edges and the quest, all were sweet.

Ysa Man I hope when you get your religion you stay village, cuz you the ####

Yean Hurry up and get that area done Homie

Twist Thanks for all the fun on both sides of the ball.....Imm/Huns

Iunna Wow, I cannot believe you tatt'ed me, thanks a bunch, I had your tatt with Ruseig, and the improvements are nice. I did talk to an Imm one day about a bug, I'll post something on the bug board as well

Daev/Ray Not sure if I ever intereacted with you to your faces, but I'm sure you were behind the scenes. Nice little cabal you got, but the goddamed inners are a nightmare. At least throw a motha####a a bone and make the inner repop time longer or something. I cannot begin to tell you how long I'd raid sometimes just to have one inner repop. I understand that they're meant to be as tough as they are, but come on.......PALEEZZZZZZEEE! Hehe

Impy Thanks for ####in with us in galadon that once, was cool

Dream Imm It was a cool dream, scared me right outta ST for good

I'm going to start my fantasy draft soon, so I'll have to come back
Again, thanks for this game, thanks for the good times, and damit, thanks for the ####ing addiction thats worse then crack Good fun always, I'm coming back, just unsure as to what......Thanks again guys, you all rock I don't care what anyone says.

Gery

YeanSat 01-Sep-07 11:40 AM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
275 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#61266, "Good times"
In response to Reply #4

Good old Gerylanst huh. Those were awesome times spent and i enjoyed them all..running about as mortals, chatting as a heroimm and drillmaster. I liked the 'keep eye out for so and so' bit of rp as well. As usual, this was a great char from you on all levels. Keep the good stuff comin! (Village-wards preferably )

Attachment #1, ( file)

LyristeonSat 01-Sep-07 12:37 PM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#61267, "RE: Imms"
In response to Reply #4

Another cool character. One of my favorite ragers of the year. You proved that a cloud giant scout could be as deadly as any rager out there. Well done.

KastellynTue 04-Sep-07 10:50 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
864 posts
#61321, "Well Done!"
In response to Reply #4

Thanks for the kind words, I thought Brinkmun was rock solid from all of my various perspectives. Unfortunately for me, since I was usually on as Khar when you were on, I didn't get a lot of time to watch you from the Battle Imm perspective. I thought you had a very good build, especially for fighting APs...

Glad you enjoyed the character; in the end, that's really what matters. Hope you enjoy your next as well.

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends

*** Email me your testimonials or two-line blurbs. Help our marketing efforts! ***

YsaloeryeWed 05-Sep-07 11:55 AM
Member since 09th Apr 2006
315 posts
#61348, "Yar Longshanks!"
In response to Reply #4

Great Char! You were a beast, either mowing down people left and right, or just truckin hardcore till the job got done. Great Drillmaster! Great Villager as always Gery!

Berak (Guest)Sat 01-Sep-07 04:24 PM

#61270, "Crap!"
In response to Reply #1

Dammit! Now we truly ain't many, and no commander and no drillmaster...

Well, had alot of fun with you. You along with every other villager thought me a lot. Thanks for the good times, the last couple of days was fun, hunting and being hunted together.

Thanks again, and see you in the fields!

KalageadonSat 01-Sep-07 07:20 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2003
1049 posts
#61273, "RE: That's all folks"
In response to Reply #1

You will truly be missed, had a rager when Gerylanst was about look forward to seein ya again in another life.

Mosem (Guest)Sun 02-Sep-07 02:19 AM

#61278, "Thank you"
In response to Reply #1

I know I wasn't the most memorable of characters you interacted with, but I really looked up to you as Mosem and as a player. You give inspiration even when you do not realize you are doing so. One of your 'Yuhs' was worth more than any full explanation from anyone. Keep brining on the great characters.

Mosem

Awk (Guest)Sun 02-Sep-07 02:30 AM

#61280, "Uh oh"
In response to Reply #1

Maybe I shouldnt have been that suicidal, sheesh. Nah thats what being a berserker is all about imo. You go into fights you arent sure you can win, thirst and go down swinging (too bad you dont get points for close kills right?) Anyway not surprised that this was you, gerylanst was awesome and brinkmun pretty cool Anyway hope the next is just as good, actually i know it will be

IgsoehSun 02-Sep-07 06:06 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
201 posts
#61283, "RE: That's all folks"
In response to Reply #1

Well, I didn't make any of your lists but you were definetly a memorable villager and a great guy to fight alongside. Eled and Istilion both were big fans of Brink. I've always had a bit of a soft spot for cloud giants, and yet never played one. I think you did an amazing job as Drillmaster and I always knew our enemies were in for it when you were around. Anyhow, it's kind of good to hear that the village is about to be the underdogs, because I'm done with deployment in three days, and I have three ideas I'm rolling around in my head for villagers. Come back, because I'm going to need someone competent to offset my mediocre PK abilites. I will say this, I won't be playing anything so fragile as an elf this time. In any case, awesome character, if I had a vote, you'd be on the pillar, but I guess we'll see.

Drakgrak (Guest)Sun 02-Sep-07 10:18 PM

#61287, "You were one of my inductees"
In response to Reply #1

The first time you came you told me you didnt have any mage kills and then you had link problems. The second time you came I dropped five people at the village outer and you had five mage kills
Initially I thought you were green but when you came right back with those five kills I was like this guy is worth a shot. I inducted you thinking you might need some coaching only to find you leading me around with things and stuff and I very rapidly changed my assumption.
You were a stand out obviously, but me paying you this complement is liking telling "good job" to nepthene on one of his aps. I learnt a lot from you and you even yielded me the barrier source for three of my mages lol.
Hope to see you back in the fields, on the same side, cos every time I am fighting you I have a silly grin plastered on my face.

Teutonium (Guest)Mon 03-Sep-07 07:35 AM

#61290, "RE: That's all folks"
In response to Reply #1

I loved your smashing giant role. Everything I saw of you was well done. A tough character and whoever is Drillmaster next will have big shoes to fill. Hope you come back with another good one.

Dejebi (Guest)Mon 03-Sep-07 09:43 PM

#61312, "Oh sure!! Forget me!!"
In response to Reply #1

Just the guy who was always up to doing whatever you wanted to do! Anyway, you were awesome, as always with a rager it seems. Great job, and come back!

Feiaina (Guest)Tue 04-Sep-07 08:07 AM

#61317, "RE: That's all folks"
In response to Reply #1

Loved running with you - I knew we were always going to have some fun. Wish I could have been better.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #61261 Previous topic | Next topic